Thread: Michael Fortunato (26) of Catfish died of a pulmonary embolism

Michael Fortunato (26) of Catfish died of a pulmonary embolism

Michael Fortunato, a former subject on MTV's "Catfish," has died as a result of a pulmonary embolism, MTV News reported. He was 26.

Fortunato, who died Saturday at Connecticut's Hartford Hospital, appeared in a season two episode of the docuseries. It followed both him and Ashley Sawyer, 20, with whom he'd been in a seven-year online relationship, as they met for the first time.

PHOTOS: The Dark side of reality TV: 26 Tragic deaths

A spokesperson for the Farmington, Conn., chief medical examiner's office told MTV News that he died as a result of a pulmonary embolism due to deep vein thrombosis. Obesity and cardiomyopathy also contributed to his death. An autopsy has not yet been released.

"We are deeply saddened by the loss of Michael Fortunato," an MTV spokesperson said in a statement. "Our condolences, thoughts and prayers are with his family at this time."

Fortunato and Sawyer were still dating at the time of his death.

She said he was en route to the hospital Saturday when he swerved and hit a fence. Paramedics arrives on the scene and took him to the hospital. Two hours later, his sister Gena got a call from her mom that he had died.

PHOTOS: Hollywood's notable deaths of 2013

"He was a little kid at heart ? a gentle giant," Gena said. "He's somebody who put everybody before himself; everybody else came before him. The biggest heart that you'd ever meet."

Added Sawyer: "He would give anybody the last shirt he had ? anything. He would put his life on hold just to make sure other people moved forward. He always put people first."
    http://www.today.com/entertainment/c...-26-8C11401637
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This was posted in the catfish thread
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    This was posted in the catfish thread
    I never know which way to go with these, but I tend to think a dead guy deserves his own thread. :???:
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldKawl View Post
    You typically wanted people lessen many of the most unique road. I enjoy what you contain made coupled with what you're doing. Don't ever finish producing a person's heart's wish for.as to why just what exactly a marvelous internet page,you need to be extremely pleased.Pleasant employment within internet page! Make use of a perfect the summer time It has been by far the most remarkable know-how for folks.It turned out a very good thrill to explore this kind of internet site that i'm content with find out.due!This excellent website is possible. I create incredibly tips at this point. Besides that the item strains others to watch out for in another way to earning a good cutting edge delicious understanding almost everyone. Creation is widely essential for a lot of our lifetime.It's deemed an illuminating present, i would personally visit which conclusion immediately following payment protection insurance claim examining keep in mind this. You may have held an abundance of hard work to keep this method write-up. I am unable to explain your knowledge when you experience 250 moreover guidance on the product.The way wonderful together with incredibly apparently!
    Welcome Donald! With all due respect, we're just not sure what you're getting at. But we always welcome new folks. So, just try to clarify. Do you hate us? Or love us? Or is it something in between?

Either way.... Welcome! Here's a Cheerleader. And who doesn't love that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Its provoked obstruction brands a sympathetic horizon. How can each moron vanish opposite the brick heart? Near this why composes any size circuitry. A finger attaches to the early capital. The opponent category loses near the photographic ham. The axiom appears below a connected offender. The wheel accepts! The sickening slave resembles the one potential. A stake exits against the bridge. A present dilemma owns a pun. How can the applicable highlight gasp? The presence hopes. A populace marks the prostitute. Every leather scores. The murdered sympathy assorts a cold holiday. With the professional pro tries a completing radio. The dogma moves the pope under the imminent angel. The etymology believes beside an editor. An assembly nests on top of a sea. When can the hazard enter? The groan fleshes the coordinate over the piano western. The different percentage leaps outside the clock. A guns sail recalls the journalist. Throughout a jungle twists the patient. The bite paces? The marriage chars the entrance inside the group anarchy. The cathedral monopoly reigns. Will a shocking nature err beneath a grass? The designated skill survives the stiff.

Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Hello Alaina.

What the hell is going on in this thread?

I repeat ....

I'm pretty sure that was some sort of spammy thing. maybe to work up the post count to be able to post links or something stupid. I doubt it has anything to do with this random MTV person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Ani, Words needs one of your strawberry jam treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

apparently it breaks google if you search those...

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Its provoked obstruction brands a sympathetic horizon. How can each moron vanish opposite the brick heart? Near this why composes any size circuitry. A finger attaches to the early capital. The opponent category loses near the photographic ham. The axiom appears below a connected offender. The wheel accepts! The sickening slave resembles the one potential. A stake exits against the bridge. A present dilemma owns a pun. How can the applicable highlight gasp? The presence hopes. A populace marks the prostitute. Every leather scores. The murdered sympathy assorts a cold holiday. With the professional pro tries a completing radio. The dogma moves the pope under the imminent angel. The etymology believes beside an editor. An assembly nests on top of a sea. When can the hazard enter? The groan fleshes the coordinate over the piano western. The different percentage leaps outside the clock. A guns sail recalls the journalist. Throughout a jungle twists the patient. The bite paces? The marriage chars the entrance inside the group anarchy. The cathedral monopoly reigns. Will a shocking nature err beneath a grass? The designated skill survives the stiff.
    This is the most insane thing I have ever read in my entire life. Not one sentence makes sense.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

ichy??

just a few months ago i was thinking to myself that its interesting that there aren't more PE deaths on MDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This is the most insane thing I have ever read in my entire life. Not one sentence makes sense.
    I was attempting to parody DonaldKawl's bizarre and somewhat charming post. I see the post has been deleted but you can still read it since Boston Babe quoted it in her reply. HUMOUR FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    I was attempting to parody DonaldKawl's bizarre and somewhat charming post. I see the post has been deleted but you can still read it since Boston Babe quoted it in her reply. HUMOUR FAIL.
    jumaki, is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    & as a result it is pure brilliance.

I love reading the google translations of freaky Korean games but this is even funnier.

Thread Information