Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 13 Unexplained Freaky Incidents

13 Unexplained Freaky Incidents

The Mysterious Hinterkaifeck Murders: In Germany, 1922, the murders of six people at the Hinterkaifeck farmstead shocked the nation. This wasn?t just because of the gruesome nature of the case, but also because the case was so incredibly weird, and it remains unsolved to this day. Over 100 people were interviewed in the murder, but no one was ever arrested. No motive was ever established as to explain the murders. The previous maid had left 6 months earlier, saying the home was haunted. The new maid arrived only hours before the murders. It is believed that the perpetrator(s) remained at the farm for several days ? someone had fed the cattle, and eaten food in the kitchen: the neighbours had also seen smoke from the chimney during the weekend. This photo depicts one of the victims as he lay in the house barn.

Solway Firth Astronaut: Jim Templeton was in a marsh taking photos of his young daughter and after getting them developed there appeared to have been a Spaceman in full astronaut gear standing behind her. Except there wasn?t anyone else around while they were there. Even Kodak verified that it was not tampered with.

The Falling Body: As the Cooper?s move into their new home in Texas, they take a photograph of the family sitting together, but as the photo is taken, a body falls from the ceiling.

Phantom thumb: A group of four kids posing for a picture, however, there appears to be a mysterious thumb next to the kid in black on the right, that does not seem to align with anyone?s body.

The Time Traveler: People believe that this photograph, taken in 1941 at the re-opening of the South Forks Bridge in Gold Bridge, Canada, is depicting a man in seemingly modern dress and style, with a camera that is advanced well beyond its time. The circle on the left illustrates a man with a camera typical to the time-period.

Black Knight Satellite mystery: Legend has it that in orbit around the Earth is a mysterious, dark object which dates back perhaps 13 000 years. Its origin and purpose are inscrutable, dubbed the ?Black Knight? this elusive satellite has allegedly been beaming signals towards the Earth and inspected by NASA astronauts yet only a few on Earth officially know of its existence. The origin of the ominous name is part of the enigma; it is impossible to discover who first called it this or indeed why. Humans have only in the last 60 years had the technology to launch a man-made object into space so what is the logical explanation of tales of an alien intruder on our doorstep?

The Falcon Lake Incident: The Falcon Lake Incident is a reported unidentified flying object (UFO) encounter near Falcon Lake, Manitoba, Canada claimed to have occurred on May 20, 1967 by Stefan Michalak. He had had taken a short vacation in Whiteshell Provincial Park to prospect veins of quartz near Falcon Lake when he spotted two cigar-shaped objects descending, one of which landed near him. Michelak says he saw a door open and heard voices from inside the object, after which he tried to make contact in English and other languages but got no response. He claims to have burned his hand while attempting to examine ?colourful glass? found around the object and seen a grid-like exhaust vent that expelled gas that burned his clothing.

More at http://www.viralnova.com/unexplained-incidents/

i'd like to know more about that falling body but i can't find anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I can't find anything either, it's been passed around the internet for a long time so I'm thinking fake?

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yeah, that one really freaked me out! Looks so creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I did find this though

A majority of these are shopped or double exposures. The time traveler is particularly poorly done.

The child hand is very obviously a double exposure.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I did find this though

Also, I'm calling shenanigans on all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I'm calling shenanigans on all of them.
    Right?

I have an explanation for all: Photoshop.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

The Hinterkaifeck Murders seem interesting. I'll probably googs a bit about those.

I tried to search on the Snopes site for some of them but no luck

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    The Hinterkaifeck Murders seem interesting. I'll probably googs a bit about those.
    I just looked it up. There have been several movies and books about this murder case. Here is one run-down I found
    http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/201...e-2296267.html

----------

#2- The spaceman
    It has since been suggested that the spaceman is actually Templeton's wife, Annie, who was present at the time and seen on other photographs taken that day. Since the Zeiss Contax Pentacon F SLR camera he used only displayed 70% of the actual photograph in the viewfinder, it would be possible for him to take the image without noticing his wife in the periphery of the shot. Annie was wearing a pale blue dress on the day in question, which was overexposed as white in the other photos taken that day. She also had dark, bobbed hair. Using photo software to darken the image and straighten the horizon, the spaceman increasingly appears to be the figure of a normal person viewed from behind.[3]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solway_Firth_Spaceman
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-16-2013 at 12:46 AM.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Yeah, that article is crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

so the astronaut isn't real, i did however hear of a story about a pilot from the war who was reincarnated into a boy who was telling stories about his adventures since he could talk. that's what that picture reminded me of.

Parents Think Boy Is Reincarnated Pilot

June 30, 2005 --

Six decades ago, a 21-year-old Navy fighter pilot on a mission over the Pacific was shot down by Japanese artillery. His name might have been forgotten, were it not for 6-year-old James Leininger.

Quite a few people — including those who knew the fighter pilot — think James is the pilot, reincarnated.

James' parents, Andrea and Bruce, a highly educated, modern couple, say they are "probably the people least likely to have a scenario like this pop up in their lives."

But over time, they have become convinced their little son has had a former life.

From an early age, James would play with nothing else but planes, his parents say. But when he was 2, they said the planes their son loved began to give him regular nightmares.

"I'd wake him up and he'd be screaming," Andrea told "Primetime Live" co-anchor Chris Cuomo. She said when she asked her son what he was dreaming about, he would say, "Airplane crash on fire, little man can't get out."

more at link: http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/Tech...=894217&page=1
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Pretty sure Steven Michalak was on Unsolved Mysteries once. I remember that weird burn on his body. I don't think that photo is fake, although his story may be.

The time traveler picture of the modern man

A photograph from 1941 of the re-opening of the South Forks Bridge in Gold Bridge, Canada, was alleged to show a time traveler.[18] It was claimed that his clothing and sunglasses were modern and not of the styles worn in the 1940s.[19][20] The photo originated from the Bralorne Pioneer Museum, and was featured in their virtual exhibit Their Past Lives Here, produced and hosted through investment by the Virtual Museum of Canada (VMC).[21]
    Further research suggests that the modern appearance of the man may not have been so modern. The style of sunglasses first appeared in the 1920s, and in fact Barbara Stanwyck can be seen wearing a similar pair in the film Double Indemnity three years later. On first glance the man is taken by many to be wearing a modern printed T-shirt, but on closer inspection it seems to be a sweater with a sewn-on emblem, the kind of clothing often worn by sports teams of the period. The shirt is very similar to the one that was used by the Montreal Maroons, a hockey team, from that era. The remainder of his clothing would appear to have been available at the time, though his clothes are far more casual than those worn by the other individuals in the photograph.[22]
    Debate centers on whether the image genuinely shows a time traveler, has been photomanipulated, or is simply being mistaken as anachronistic.[22] The “Time Traveling Hipster” became a case study in viral Internet phenomena in museums which was presented at the Museums and the Web 2011 conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel_urban_legends

------------

The black knight satellite picture- that one is pretty interesting. It's been around for a long time.
    NASA classifies it as space junk.

Last edited by bermstalker; 10-17-2013 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I just read about this case the other day and thought I'd search the forum to see if there was anything on here about it (and thus found this thread). Such a weird case. The part about the father finding footprints in th snow that went up to the house but didn't leave literally gave me goose bumps.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I just read about this case the other day and thought I'd search the forum to see if there was anything on here about it (and thus found this thread). Such a weird case. The part about the father finding footprints in th snow that went up to the house but didn't leave literally gave me goose bumps.
    Yeah, this is the only totally true thing in the whole article

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Yeah, this is the only totally true thing in the whole article
    It's a super creepy story. I'm really surprised that there have not been more books and movies about it.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

It's a super creepy story. I'm really surprised that there have not been more books and movies about it.
    Definitely creepy. I remember there being a documentary about it, but it all all in German

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Definitely creepy. I remember there being a documentary about it, but it all all in German
    Yeah, most of what I have found is in German. AAARRRGGGHHHH

That flying one looks like E.T riding a raptor x

I would photoshop it and show you I am on my iPad, boo

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Yeah, most of what I have found is in German. AAARRRGGGHHHH

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    That flying one looks like E.T riding a raptor x

I would photoshop it and show you I am on my iPad, boo
    The story of The Black Knight Satellite is probably my favorite conspiracy theory. It's total bs, but it's an awesome, interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Yeah, I read that. I meant documentaries and books.

Yeah, I read that. I meant documentaries and books.
    Yeah I find nothing in English on WorldCat. Most unusual.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information