Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Viking running back, Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition, Joseph Patterson (27), Mom's boyfriend arrested

Viking running back, Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition, Joseph Patterson (27), Mom's boyfriend arrested

A Lincoln County Judge set bond for a Sioux Falls man accused of assaulting a toddler at $750,000 in court Friday.

27-year-old Joseph Robert Patterson is charged with Aggravated battery of an infant and Aggravated Assault.

On Wednesday, Sioux Falls police responded to an apartment building where a two-year-old child was found unresponsive.

The child was taken to the hospital, where doctors found injuries consistent with abuse and not accidental.

Patterson is the boyfriend of the child's mother; they say he was the only one with the child when the injuries happened.

Sioux Falls Police Public Information Officer Sam Clemens says they are not releasing any information on the identity of the parents. Clemens says that?s not something they typically do.

Lincoln County State's Attorney Tom Wollman says Patterson has a criminal past and could face up to 40 years in prison for the charges.

A check of Patterson's criminal background in South Dakota reveals nine pages of trouble.

Court documents reveal the 27 year old has been arrested multiple times on various charges. He was arrested in 2004 for violating a protection order, but that was later dropped by the prosecutor. A 2012 arrest for aggravated assault was also dismissed by a prosecutor. Patterson has served time in jail for Eluding officers in 2010. He was also sentenced to five days in jail after pleading guilty to simple assault last year.

On Thursday, Vikings Running Back Adrian Peterson was in Sioux Falls for a personal matter. According to the Vikings, he is now back in Minneapolis and will address the media after practice. KELOLAND News will be monitoring the conference for more information.

Former Vikings reporter Sean Jensen just tweeted saying he spoke with Adrian's father Nelson Peterson, who said:

It is one of Adrian's sons but not Adrian Jr. We are asking for prayers and for respect for our family.

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...er-/?id=154447
    The toddler remains in critical condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Peterson's son is currently on life support and hasn't had brain activity since 5:30 PM last night.

We're told the family is monitoring the situation closely, and if there is no improvement in 24 hours, the mother wants to remove life support and donate the boy's organs to people in need.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian...#ixzz2hRWVJFPN
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

According to comments on this article, http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...ter/?id=154454 the babies name was Ty, the mother Ash. And if the commenter can be believed the baby has died.
    https://www.facebook.com/keloland?hc_location=timeline
    Sioux Falls Police say that the two-year-old boy who was assaulted earlier this week has died.
    Last edited by puzzld; 10-11-2013 at 01:15 PM.

The commenter is correct, the lil one did not make it =(

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ition/2966015/

=(

How sad.

Peterson is not considered a suspect in the abuse. Another man, Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, was arrested on two counts of aggravated domestic assault and aggravated battery of an infant, US newspapers said.

The child was at Patterson's home in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where he had recently moved with his mother, when he was injured, USA Today said, adding police there said Patterson had initially called 911 to report a choking.

Doctors quickly determined the injuries were not accidental, the paper said.

Patterson has a history of domestic abuse against his own son and the boy's mother, also from Sioux Falls, the paper said, citing court records.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-S...everely-beaten
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-11-2013 at 02:29 PM.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Adrian%20Peterson&src=tyah

Lots of tweets about this, with lots of pics. Only problem is this isn't the kid that died. As I understand it the little boy in the pics is Adrian Jr. The little boy in South Dakota was from a different relationship and Peterson may not have had much/any interaction with little Ty(?) Doesn't make it any less of a tragedy for Ty but...

This is the guy that beat the baby with a steel rod (or at least that's what the papers are saying)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ly-beaten.html

Fucking evil son of a bitch. Evil.

The man who allegedly beat to death the 'secret' son of Minnesota Vikings' star Adrian Peterson has a history of domestic violence, it was revealed today.

Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, the mother's boyfriend, was charged on Friday with aggravated assault and aggravated assault on an infant.

The two-year-old boy, named locally as Ty, passed away on Friday at a South Dakota hospital after being admitted on Wednesday. The football star's father Nelson confirmed that the boy who died was his grandson.

Much more, including pictures...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2hWPCxWlT

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The man who allegedly beat to death the 'secret' son of Minnesota Vikings' star Adrian Peterson has a history of domestic violence, it was revealed today.

Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, the mother's boyfriend, was charged on Friday with aggravated assault and aggravated assault on an infant.

The two-year-old boy, named locally as Ty, passed away on Friday at a South Dakota hospital after being admitted on Wednesday. The football star's father Nelson confirmed that the boy who died was his grandson.

Much more, including pictures...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2hWPCxWlT
    Of course he did. They ALWAYS do.

Someone tell me again how women have a sixth sense about bad guys.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Of course he did. They ALWAYS do.

Someone tell me again how women have a sixth sense about bad guys.
    Oh we do. Some of us are just dumb enough to think we can "fix" them.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Oh we do. Some of us are just dumb enough to think we can "fix" them.

Damn, mom was bad. Wonder how she feels about all this....

saw this posted on Instagram today

I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

I do not care who the father was. That poor baby was killed in a violent way.

Is it only me that thinks this guy seems like an asshole for looking for the sympathy that is being given to AP?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I do not care who the father was. That poor baby was killed in a violent way.

Is it only me that thinks this guy seems like an asshole for looking for the sympathy that is being given to AP?
    Yes I see it as announcing to the world that they should feel sorry for him because he raised the child as his own.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

WHAT?!? It's his fucking kid, and he's sick of all the "poor AP" nonsense. How the fuck is that bad (if he's legit)?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yes I see it as announcing to the world that they should feel sorry for him because he raised the child as his own.
    Um if anything they should feel sorry for him.

Women bitch about men being sperm donors all the time, so when a guy is actually raising a kid he still gets no credit??

If AP had nothing to do with this kid, it's like giving me condolences over the boy. If I find out tomorrow some 4-year old I never knew about died, the dude that raised him deserves your well wishes, not me.

Um if anything they should feel sorry for him.

Women bitch about men being sperm donors all the time, so when a guy is actually raising a kid he still gets no credit??

If AP had nothing to do with this kid, it's like giving me condolences over the boy. If I find out tomorrow some 4-year old I never knew about died, the dude that raised him deserves your well wishes, not me.
    The kid that died was 2 years old. If the mother had a boyfriend at the time of this child's death, how long was she actually with that dude?

If he's legit I do feel sorry for him, but I have hard time believing he is.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The kid that died was 2 years old. If the mother had a boyfriend at the time of this child's death, how long was she actually with that dude?

Ohhhhhh that's different.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

What do you mean? She was with another guy and decided to get him for child support last month and the test said he was AP's. She could have been with this guy ever since.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    The baby killers fb: www.facebook.com/joey.Patterson.79
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    He looks like he's good with kids.

Last edited by Ron_NYC; 10-12-2013 at 04:38 PM.

He looks like he's good with kids.
    honestly - everything on his page seems baby related. very odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information