Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Prophets Frontman, Ian Watkins Awaiting Trial for Baby Rape & Child Sex Abuse

i looked that band up and decided they might be the worst band ever created. my dog can write deeper lyrics than that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

This is Jo's Niki.http://web16.twitpic.com/photos/NikkiNoir...real classy gal..

I gotta get yall the link of the screenshot of her "services" page..Some really sick shit. Then there is screen shot of her and IW discussing a dude who wanted to have them shit on him..it's extremely disgusting. If you to the UK forum I posted recently it has it all.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

It's early, I'm ill, so I hope this is right!

It looks like this woman https://twitter.com/Bobsterjo has been phoning & texting Watkins in prison (I call bs). She's have twitter wars with Jo. I've not looked into it much as I haven't had time, but thought I'd share, if anyone sees anything juicy, share :D
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Also....

I wouldn't show that to anyone, fangirl.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i looked that band up and decided they might be the worst band ever created. my dog can write deeper lyrics than that guy.
    Right?

I've never even heard of them until this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lulupop View Post
    It's early, I'm ill, so I hope this is right!

It looks like this woman https://twitter.com/Bobsterjo has been phoning & texting Watkins in prison (I call bs). She's have twitter wars with Jo. I've not looked into it much as I haven't had time, but thought I'd share, if anyone sees anything juicy, share :D
    Yep that's what I was talking about in this post -

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Not quite sure what's going on but it's possible the journo who ran the story about 2 more mothers being linked to this case might've been scammed by a fan. There are conversations on Twitter between Jo (who went to the police), her supporters & IW supporters/trolls re online chats/accounts recently being reported to investigating police. It's confusingly twisted - just like the "fans" pulling this shit. This guy/girl in the conversation below seems to have been impersonating Ian Watkins in online chats with fans & also seems to be saying he/she might be responsible for some of the shit the real Ian Watkins is being blamed for. That'll get interesting if his legal team decide to use it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lostdraig...8133379072?p=v

ETA Dammit. The link won't work & I can't screenshot. You can go in through https://mobile.twitter.com/Joanne_Nikita &try to look for conversations with lostdraigdstryr but I think it's been locked down. She's being hit with so many troll accounts that they're being removed as fast as they create new ones to attack her. It's some crazy shit. I can't believe she's the one copping abuse after his guilty plea?? Idiots.

From what I've gathered Bobsterjo is in her 40's & for months she & others were conned by a teenager into thinking he was Ian Watkins in jail with a cell phone. The story about 2 other women being investigated supposedly came from her based on what fake Ian had been telling her. She reported to police & ran to media but only one journalist ran the story without checking with police.

You'll notice the story re 2 more mothers has never been mentioned again by that journalist - not by any journalist actually, which gives Jo Majic all the credibility in this tweet battle. The other woman is insisting she really spoke to Ian (even though the journo's have dropped her & Ian couldn't have had a mobile ph anyway). The lostdraigdstryr profile is someone claiming to be the kid who was the fake Ian

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Lol. They sound like a parody right? I could almost handle the screamer parts if their lyrics weren't so fucked up. No-one can say he doesn't know he's seducing children & targeting them with xxx-rated lyrics. He jokes about having grape juice, oreos & an xbox "to get the girls". Their merch store sells cute backpacks & a back to school stationery pack for fucks sake!! Even IW wasn't brazen enough to try straight out marketing merchandise at his preferred victim age group.

Target audience 10 - 15 yr old girls. Check out the lyrics about jizzing in your face etc. Clearly most people (other than their underage fans) don't bother finding out what they're actually saying. I guess parents see "Icecream" in the title & think their 11 & 12 yr olds are going to see a modern day version of "Sunshine Lollipops" when the reality is, if their daughters are front row at an under18's show, they might be the "lucky ones" he uses foam to simulate ejaculating over .

The vile trash piece has applied for permission to lodge an appeal against his 35 year sentence. 'Course, he'll cite A + B's lesser sentences, who should've went down for as long as him, as one of the factors of the appeal. I've no clue what else he could possibly base it on.

http://news.sky.com/story/1199953/lo...-in-appeal-bid

Was he convicted of actually molesting anyone or was it just plotting to? I mean, even though he obviously did molest some kids, it seems like there haven't been victims as much as potential victims listed by the media....even the women who planned to peddle their kids to him. I didn't see any medical reports about evidence of sexual assault or anything.

I know that in the video of the baby, he actually attempted to rape him. In the court notes it tells you a few more details.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Was he convicted of actually molesting anyone or was it just plotting to? I mean, even though he obviously did molest some kids, it seems like there haven't been victims as much as potential victims listed by the media....even the women who planned to peddle their kids to him. I didn't see any medical reports about evidence of sexual assault
    https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...lUGfv9SNje8B6w

read the court notes. absolutely disgusting.
    Last edited by neenerneener; 01-24-2014 at 12:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Notes:

This is what led up to the session at the K West Hotel in London on the night
    of 2nd/3rd April recorded on the video. What did you do? You presented your
    baby to him so that he could try to rape him. First in the mouth. Then in the
    anus. Watkins can be seen spitting on the boy’s bottom to facilitate his
    attempt.
    You can be heard and seen encouraging him. Could there be a greater
    betrayal?

And then what did you do? You took your little boy’s penis in your mouth and
    gave him oral sex. You then took the boy’s hand and put it on your own
    vagina. Watkins then masturbated the boy.
    The planning and graphic detail are
    bad enough. The videoing of what you were both doing is an aggravating
    factor. The enjoyment both of you can be seen to derive from what you were
    doing is both sickening and incomprehensible.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yes. What Berm posted. Augh. I feel sick.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    ugh. shins. thats why i just posted the link.....having to read that more than once is traumatizing. O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

i cannot believe i just read that.

Holy fuck, WHY?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...lUGfv9SNje8B6w

read the court notes. absolutely disgusting.
    WUT IS THIS I CAN'T EVEN WHY HOW DO THEY MEET EACH OTHER BARF.

I read that & the inbred Colt family court transcript around the same time. I guess they left me kind of speechless because I haven't posted much since ...

I knew she was dodgy!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-26450203

A 38-year-old woman has been charged over indecent images of children as part of the investigation into Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins.

Joanne Mjadzelics faces four counts of possession of an indecent image, two counts of distributing an indecent image and one count of encouraging another to distribute an indecent image.

She was charged as part of Operation Globe, South Wales Police confirmed.

Ms Mjadzelics has been bailed.

She will appear at Cardiff magistrates' court on 21 March.

Suzanne Thomas, senior crown prosecutor, said: "As part of a wider police investigation, the Crown Prosecution Service was asked by South Wales Police to review evidence files relating to alleged offences committed by Joanne Mjadzelics.

"I have reviewed this evidence in accordance with the code for crown prosecutors and concluded that there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest to charge Joanne Mjadzelics with four counts of possession of an indecent image, two counts of distributing an indecent image and one count of encouraging another to distribute an indecent image."

Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Independent Police Complaints Commission said the charges against Ms Mjadzelics had no bearing on its continued investigation into the responses of three police forces to allegations that Ian Watkins was abusing children.
    Her twitter has been deleted, there was a lot of bitching on there before, quite an interesting read!

In this article http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...zelics-6774906 it says:

She is charged with four counts of possession of an indecent image, two counts of distributing an indecent image and one count of encouraging another to distribute an indecent image.

The possession charges relate to images categorised as Level Four, the second most serious.
    This is a description of the different levels here in the UK

Level Definition
    Level 1 Images depicting erotic posing with no sexual activity
    Level 2 Sexual activity between children or solo masturbation by a child.
    Level 3 Non-penetrative sexual activity between adults and children.
    Level 4 Penetrative sexual activity between children and adults.
    Level 5 Sadism or bestiality

ETA http://blog.cps.gov.uk/2014/03/opera...-offences.html

The full charges are set out as follows:

1. On the 7th May 2011 you were in possession of an indecent image of a child (level 4) Contrary to S.160 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988

2. On the 8th May 2011 you were in possession of an indecent image of a child (level 4) Contrary to S.160 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988

3. On the 8th May 2011 you were in possession of an indecent image of a child (level 4) Contrary to S.160 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988

4. On the 16th May 2011 you were in possession of an indecent image of a child (level 4) Contrary to S.160 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988

5. Between the 9th May 2011 and the 17th May 2011 you did an act, namely asked Ian Watkins to send you an indecent image of a child, which was capable of encouraging or assisting the commission of an either way offence, namely distributing an indecent image of a child, believing that the offence would be committed and that your act would encourage or assist in its commission. Contrary to S.45 of the Serious Crime Act 2007

6. On the 30th September 2011 you distributed an indecent image of a child (level 1) Contrary to S.1 (1)(b) Protection of Children Act 1978

7. On the 30th September 2011 you distributed an indecent image of a child (level 1) Contrary to S.1 (1)(b) Protection of Children Act 1978
    Last edited by lulupop; 03-05-2014 at 09:00 AM. Reason: To add full charges

Jeez, having the levels spelled out like that makes it so much more terrible. I hope minimums are linked with the levels. We need that here.

WUT IS THIS I CAN'T EVEN WHY HOW DO THEY MEET EACH OTHER BARF.
    I couldn't even read that whole thing without wanting to stab my eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

On the corner of Bumfuk and You got a purdy mouth
    Even a special place in hell is not good enough for this asshole. Words just fail me at this point. He deserves the worst that can be put upon a human...

I knew Jo was going to get arrested! The lady did protest too much

Thread Information