Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Prophets Frontman, Ian Watkins Awaiting Trial for Baby Rape & Child Sex Abuse

From everything I have read, this woman's obsession has led to her undoing. She wenr from a decent looking girl to looking like a gothic crack whore. The other one, she had already gone bad.

Supposedly they show remorse but I call bullshit there. The only thing they are sorry for is that they got caught. Even now I am willing to bet that both of them would do it all again if he asked. They are prolly all sending jailhouse love letters back and forth. I will further predict that there will be a horrible bitch fight on the prison grounds when these two battle out over who Ian loves more.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-20-2013 at 02:29 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Oh hindsight, how clear it is now. 3.20 or so is where it gets really telling. I stopped watching when Ian Watkins, dressed as Santa, was asked to stop sniffing the baby boy on his knee.

& at the very end when asked the day's highlight, Ian says "the kids ... ... & the women"
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-20-2013 at 08:20 PM.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Oh hindsight, how clear it is now. 3.20 or so is where it gets really telling. I stopped watching when Ian Watkins, dressed as Santa, was asked to stop sniffing the baby boy on his knee.

um. ew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

Oh dear god

He actually dated the presenter Alexa Chung for a while, the UK press keep putting her name in articles about the case, bet she's happy about that!

The sight of him holding and smelling that baby actually gave me a stomach ache.

What made it obvious wasn't reading into his behavior on shows in the UK, it's the fact that he openly discussed baby fucking with a ton of dickmatized bitches who were like sure fuck my kid as long as I get an autograph.

And yet people are like nO WAY WOULD ANYONE SELL THEIR KID TO MICHAEL JACKSON.

Please.

I just read the document posted by idlewildgirl and it's so terrible. The chicks should have gotten more jail time. Ian should be dead.

I'd say he's not going to fare well in prison but it's British prison where they give you tea and crumpets every morning.

I think dickmatized bitches might be my new favorite term.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I couldn't even handle the dancing video. I mean....fuck. And ya..sniffing the baby....wtf? I love the smell of baby, don't get me wrong, but I don't go around sniffing random children that I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by idlewildgirl View Post
    Full docs here, sorry can't link on my phone

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resource...and-others.pdf
    -

OMFG!

Why did I click on that?
    The amount of abuse those poor babies experienced makes my heart ache.

I really think we have only seen a little smidge of the whole picture, Berm.

Now that he's been sentenced maybe some of those that were afraid before will come forward.

This guy can't be fixed. He is comparable to the person that kills and then dismembers a body. They have crossed over into an inhuman realm that there is no coming back.from. Mentally, spiritually, whatever, this guy is dead.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-20-2013 at 02:45 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I really think we have only seen a little smidge of the whole picture, Berm.

Now that he's been sentenced maybe some of those that were afraid before will come forward.

This guy can't be fixed. He is comparable to the person that kills and then dismembers a body. They have crossed over into an inhuman realm that there is no coming back.from. Mentally, spiritually, whatever, this guy is dead.
    I couldn't have said it any better. That describes somebody that does shit like this - DEAD.

I'm really trying to think of something to say about the so- called moms, but I am literally speechless. I really think all 3 of them should be thrown into a barrel of acid.

I've looked at tons of gross pictures, but reading that document was hands down- worse than any scary movie or real autopsy pictures. It's a mental image i did not need. It really put me in a funky mood tonight.

He's going to be eaten alive. He's way out of his depth with this lot. I can't copy but here's an article link.

Ian Watkin's new home will be "Monster Mansion" -

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...-jones-6433046
    & there's also the following

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ian-watkins...ophile-1429922

Paedophile rocker Ian Watkins is in for a shock when he starts his new life inside HMP Wakefield, one of Britain's toughest prisons, also known as "Monster Mansion".

Of course he will be used to adoring fans and staying in lavish hotels as frontman for Lostprophets rock band. That party is well and truly over.

Watkins, 36, faces at least 29 years behind bars for a string of child sex crimes, the depravity of which "broke new ground," according to the judge at his trial.

Once inside HMP Wakefield Watkins will have to be on high alert whenever he is not locked away from other inmates.

The maximum security prison in Yorkshire is dubbed "Monster Mansion" for good reason. It houses some of the Britain's worst criminals – category A and B inmates. Behind bars, child sex offenders are the considered the lowest of the low. And Watkins' celebrity is likely to be a burden and make it impossible for him to keep a low profile.

There are around 740 inmates currently locked up inside Wakefield who have committed some awful crimes. So in this respect Watkins is in suitable company.

For example, he will be sharing a roof with baby killer Steven Barker – who murdered Peter Connelly, aka Baby P. Also confined there is Mark Bridger, who killed April Bridger in Wales and disposed of her body.

The treatment Bridger received inside is a grisly reminder of how vulnerable some inmates are in Wakefield to attack. The 46–year-old has been left with a deep scar running down the length of his face after a fellow inmate slashed him with an improvised blade. Though Watkins has not killed anybody like Bridger did, he will share the same sort of public notoriety.

A 2009 report by prison inspectors found [B]Monster Mansion was safe – "in general."

Former inmates include Charles Bronson, who was sent to Wakefield in a bid to quell his disruptive behaviour.

It seems unlikely that Watkins will be able to rely on any wealth he might have amassed to ease his time in jail. Not only have his prospects of earning royalties been slashed now that Lostprophets' songs have been filed next to Gary Glitter's back catalogue, but gifts of cash sent to prisoners in Wakefield prison have habit of "going missing." A government report found cash sent to the prison for purchases such as tobacco, "can get 'lost' in the prison."

Many of the inmates of Monster Mansion fervently deny they are guilty of the offences which landed them in there. This poses a problem for staff trying to help offenders rehabilitate. It seems to be a trait shared by Watkins. During his trial it emerged he was also in denial about his crimes, describing them as "mega lolz" to a woman during a phone call while he was behind bars. Difficulties in getting inmates to admit their crimes was a "most pressing problem," stated the 2009 report.

It said: "The presence of so many prisoners in denial simply reinforced entrenched attitudes among those who refused to admit, or engage with, their offences... Many prisoners felt, with some reason, that they were permanently marooned in Wakefield."

This is a feeling which should be dawning in Watkins depraved mind around this time, as he hunkers down for three decades inside Monster Mansion.

Wakefield Prison Segregation Unit with fixed bed, fixed table & cardboard chair

http://alalwho.blogspot.com.au/2013/...-of-manse.html

Last edited by blighted star; 12-21-2013 at 03:49 AM.

I'd say he's not going to fare well in prison but it's British prison where they give you tea and crumpets every morning.
    Don't know where you get that idea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ow-inmate.html

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=mark+bridger+slashed

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...shahid-2321976

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Stress View Post
    Don't know where you get that idea.
    I think she gets the idea... because prison assaults are actually newsworthy in British Prison. In much of the US and the rest of the world? Not so much.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Those were only newsworthy because they were extremely high profile - like when Jeffrey Dahmer copped it, or Albert De Salvo, or Richard Loeb. Prisons are the same shit. The only difference is the accent of the voice screaming the abuse that comes while your head's being kicked in.

These days the privatised ones in the U.S, the U.K & Australia are run by the same group so it's literally the same shit. The only difference is in media interest/public perception, what goes on inside the walls is just the same.

ETA these guys. They provide security & "correctional" staff in 125 countries. Even if an institution doesn't fall under the G4S umbrella, they all tend to use similar training & "best practice" models.

http://rt.com/news/g4s-security-torture-inmates-877/
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-21-2013 at 07:13 PM.

From living in the UK and witnessing how well they treated people they arrested. Let me tell you there was never a time on America's cops where someone has asked a prisoner how they like their tea in the morning.

ETA: European prison cells look like American dorm rooms.

Pre-court behaviour by police is markedly different to the post-sentencing behaviour of other inmates & prison staff. The police are recorded & are focused on getting a conviction. Beating the shit out of someone who's still making public court appearances is good way to lose credibility. Once the conviction's achieved, public appearences are over & so's the protection that comes with it.

The only prison cells that look like uni dorms are the ones in Sweden etc. UK prisons have an evil reputation. They've improved a lot since Jimmy Boyle's time but shit, they're not somewhere you'd ever want to find yourself. It doesn't matter how good or bad the physical environments are when the human ones are out to cut your throat & smash your brains all over the wall.

Two more mothers are being investigated (it won't copy for me)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ng-two-2951622

Bang on Blighted. Hesitated a bit before saying this, my friend's daughter is the Governor of a pretty shit-scary prison. I'd been there a few times years before in the course of the line of work I did at the time, scary experiences. No dorm-like cells in there, they're small box-room sized. I went back a few years ago on Xmas Eve (hey, it's Xmas eve for us both as I write ) with my mate, to visit her daughter with some goodies. Twice in that 2 hour period all sorts of shit was going down, one of them with two members of her staff who 'accidentally' took a nut-job into a protected area's toilet.

Barlinne, the prison Boyle was held in, and about 12 miles away from me, is an absolute hell hole. If every brutal story was publicised, especially from Bar-L as it's known hereabouts, the press would have bugger all room to print other news. Unlike some, the 'blind-eye' approach bothers me not a jot when pieces of shit like those in my link are the target. But I do feel for my friend's daughter who has to do everything in her power to prevent this sort of thing. But, she chose to do the job. Her prison's level of inmate/inmate, warden/inmate brutality is not a patch on Barlinnie.

Trust me Bowie, I don't know what you witnessed, but (most) prisons here are as brutal as those I've saw on American prisons. It's the apologists and human rights mob here that would absolutely love inmates, no matter the crime, to have that tea and crumpets.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here before, but on this site http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_74997/ian-watkins/ There were comments from 2 years ago about him being a paedophile. The police have so much to answer for, they were told many times about him. I'm pretty sure that's why he became so blas? and thought he was untouchable.

Some of the comments from 2 years ago:-

A few people mentioned that he had a secret daughter

I bet his dick Wwas balls deep in his daughter as soon as he got time alone with her. That's all he wanted a daughter for, everyone who really know him and has seen his secret kiddy po rn files knows that
    trust me the band do know that Ian is a paedo, they all know believe me. They even had to change songs on this album when they found out they were secretly about sh agging kids. That's why the albums taken so long. Trust me, they all know, his lawyers are very good and have kept quite a few people quiet about his sick secrets
    Ian IS a kiddy fidder and the band members know it and his family know it, theyre all protecting him because of money and other obvious reasons. He's been reported for it and got away with it because of who he is. FACT. He has child po rn from Russia on his comp and on flash drives FACT. Lots of girls and women who have sense dont want anything to do with him
    Trust me the band and his family knows he's a peadophile, it was his own neice he was first reported for messing with! And he's done much worse since with other kids because he thinks he's invincible. THAT'S THE TRUTH. And it's no wonder these women are denying being involved with him now and hiding things
    There's all this rubbish about a woman called Jo who was obsessed with him, who people on this forum are saying knew about the paedophilia, Does anyone know who she is?

Also I read the court papers about what happened. I can never unread that :( Poor babies.
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Sorry for the double post- After a bit of digging, I found out that 'Jo' is joanne nikita majic, a prostitute who had a 4 year relationship with Watkins. She went to the police quite a few times about his interest in children. But always went back to him :/
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Thread Information