Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Prophets Frontman, Ian Watkins Awaiting Trial for Baby Rape & Child Sex Abuse

Y'all can say one thing about lostprophets sucking dick because let's be honest.... He's a pedophile and the band kinda sucked. But Taking Back Sunday and SOTY don't belong in the same category. Mostly because of the lack of baby-fuckers in the band. But also because I like them. I like it better when I can ride the hate train, but I had to get off a few stops ago.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    There is another story that a 16 year old girl contacted him via facebook and said she was his biggest fan and wanted to give her virginity to him so he flew her to New York and made her bring her school girl outfit to wear when he had sex with her . Sicko.
    And she let him piss in her face. That is so fucking nasty. Who the hell wants to be pissed on? Is celebrity pee cleaner and rose scented? WTF??? That is so nasty on so many nasty disgusting levels.

Why are they protecting these deviant disgusting mothers who offered up their babies for this pig? Show their despicable faces in public. They probably won't do much time. People need to know who these bitches are so the public can guard their children against these hags.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Why are they protecting these deviant disgusting mothers who offered up their babies for this pig? Show their despicable faces in public. They probably won't do much time. People need to know who these bitches are so the public can guard their children against these hags.
    I assume they don't release the name of the mothers in order to protect the identity of the minors involved.

Maybe they need to be comparing Lost Prophets fan mail against the roll call of local coppers. I didn't realise how much prior warning the local constabulary had.

A former gitlfriend repeatedly reported his activities to police for 4 years but they did nothing -

"I told Ian I had been to the police and we argued but he was so cocky. He didn't believe they would touch him & he was right"
    full story -

http://www.metalinjection.net/shocki...-warn-the-cops

& he didn't offer a defense of having been abused himself? I always wonder where the hell such incredibly vile deviancy comes from. Most humans have an immediate altruistic urge to protect infants. They don't have to think about it - it's biological. Even greater & lesser primate species do this (excluding bonobo's of course, they are the all-ages, families welcome, free love cult of the ape world & completely ruin my point so just ignore them).

What turns an evolved drive to protect the young of your species into a drive to do the very opposite in such a revolting & despicable way?

I wonder how his remaining fans feel now that he looks more Das Boot audition than rockstarwanker

Last edited by blighted star; 11-28-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Anyway, here's the latest twist -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25145096

Peaches Geldof's Ian Watkins tweet could be investigated

Peaches Geldof could face a criminal investigation after naming on Twitter two women who let their babies be abused by singer Ian Watkins.

Peaches Geldof has more than 160, 000 followers

Lostprophets frontman, Watkins, 36, from Pontypridd, admitted the attempted rape of a baby on Tuesday.

Publishing details which might identify the babies is a criminal offence, the Attorney General's Office said.

South Wales Police said it was discussing the issue with the Crown Prosecution Service.

Peaches Geldof, who is the daughter of Band Aid founder Bob Geldof and late TV presenter Paula Yates, is understood to have tweeted the women's names to her 160,000 followers after reportedly reading them on a US-based website. It is understood the tweet was subsequently deleted.

'Automatic lifetime anonymity'

Watkins was described as a "determined and committed paedophile" after he pleaded guilty to two counts of attempted rape and 12 other offences including sexual assault and taking, making and distributing indecent images of children.

A spokeswoman for the Attorney General's Office said: "We understand that the names of the co-defendants in the Ian Watkins case were posted online but have now been removed.

"As has been previously reported, the co-defendants were the mothers of the victims.

"Victims of sexual offences have automatic lifetime anonymity and the publication of names or information which can lead to their being identified is a criminal offence. This is a police matter."

E! Online error

Following the case and prior to Peaches Geldof's tweets, South Wales Police warned people about the "very real risk" of identifying Watkins' victims on social media.

The Attorney General's Office tweeted about the incident

Analysis

Ignorance of the law is never a defence.

Last November nine people were prosecuted and told to pay ?624 to a woman raped by the footballer Ched Evans after they admitted naming her on Twitter and Facebook.

All nine claimed that they did not know that publishing the name of a rape victim was a criminal offence. It didn't prevent their prosecution.

The Ched Evans case points up an important truth.

Twitter and Facebook might be considered by many as a traditional "spoken" conversation, but the reality is that anything posted on the internet amounts to publication - just as much as if it was printed in a newspaper.

Tweets and posts can go viral at an astonishing rate. Undoubtedly, many people are ignorant of the law which prevents the publication of material leading to the identification of a victim of a sexual offence, but they are being educated through hard cases. Word will soon spread, much of it probably on Twitter and Facebook.

Does it make any difference where the protected info is posted from? What if you're in the UK, it shows in your Newsfeed, but was originally posted in another country?

These laws are a huge problem. I completely understand the need to protect the victims but t becomes really problematic when the offender is family. I think I'd argue that anyone who's able to identify the victim just by hearing the offender's name is probably already aware of the circumstances anyway. The law as it is offers the offender an undeserved level of protection, but none to potential future victims. It's even more worrying with female offenders because they don't fit the sex offender stereotype & people are very unlikely to suspect them. Blah. Glad I don't have to write these laws (& then defend them to victims)
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-28-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    I assume they don't release the name of the mothers in order to protect the identity of the minors involved.
    I would hope that they would separate these children from these people never to return. These kids need victims protection instead of witness protection. Change these children's identities.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I would hope that they would separate these children from these people never to return. These kids need victims protection instead of witness protection. Change these children's identities.
    i agree with this. the public should know about these women and the children should be taken from them and be given new lives with people who won't hurt them. problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

They are still very young. I would think that changing their ids would give them the chance to never have to know what happened to them. I realize there are ways if a person digs hard enough to discover their past, but these kids deserve a fair chance at life while their mother's deserve to be punished to the full extent including being pubically humiliated.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 11-30-2013 at 06:42 AM.

went to see her first 200 twitter posts and

Kaila Mendoza @highimkaila
    Never ever ever will I understand why motherfuckers brake when the light is green

sorry, wrong thread
    did i miss something or i really can't delete the post?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...verted-6356119

Damn..ran across this..really sick, lots of people knew but didn't say a fucking thing.

I don't really get it. I know it was because 'he was a hot rock star!' but I mean, lady, he didn't want to fuck you. He wanted to fuck your baby.

In the article they said he was pretty bold about it and didn't really go to great lengths to hide it.

The kicker for me at how blatant he was about his activity was the fact that his password on his computer was "Ifuckkids"

I really hope he gets back everything and more of what he did to these kids.

I don't know much about how the prison system works in the UK . Will they have him in solitary like they do here? Maybe when they find some of his American victims he can be extradited here and Big Earl will give him a good reaming out.

I was a massive fan of this band growing up, saw them live 20+ times right up to just before he was arrested and I met him about 5 times, even sat on his knee when I was 14 :( He was honestly one of the most arrogant people I have ever met! It shows with how blatant he was with everything he thought he was above the law and he would get away with it.

A lot of interesting comments on www.whosdatedwho.com if you search for his name, scary that all his fans knew what he was like way back then and he was still allowed to continue!

(also obv NSFW but his profile on Motherless is NastyNasty and thats still live at the moment....)

He is apparently going to be sent to Broadmoor after sentencing so he is "safer" due to the high profile case

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post

Interesting article here as well

http://www.gigwise.com/news/86830/ia...-fan-interview

How blatant can you get?!

Makes me sick to think how much time and money I put into this man

A girl who was "dating" Watkins asked him to Dj her 10 year olds birthday party and this was his response

Quote Originally Posted by idlewildgirl View Post

Interesting article here as well

http://www.gigwise.com/news/86830/ia...-fan-interview

How blatant can you get?!

Makes me sick to think how much time and money I put into this man
    Wait, Adam Ant was a rumored pedophile?! He's in my signature!!!

I knew Adam had lost his marbles but I just thought he was eccentrily gay. Kinda the lovable old queen. That would really disappoint me. Somebody say it aint so.

I have never before ever heard even the slightest hint of a rumor that Adam Ant was a pedophile. He is severely bi polar. That sounds like bullshit to me. Smearing a person who has serious mental issues.

He was definitely not gay btw. Just nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    OH SNAP!!!! One of the co- defendants are still listed in the blog. It mentions her and her baby. Correction there are several references to fans with babies or young kids. Wonder who it was. Thanks Neener, cool link for very interesting read.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-15-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I have never before ever heard even the slightest hint of a rumor that Adam Ant was a pedophile. He is severely bi polar. That sounds like bullshit to me. Smearing a person who has serious mental issues.

He was definitely not gay btw. Just nuts.
    TY Bowi that makes me feel better....whew!!!! That would have negated much of my teen crush years. Still love "Stand and Deliver" video.

He's been in and out of mental institutions now for like twenty years. And has been in like every weird scandal ever from acting crazy so I think the British press would know and make a huge deal of it if he was a kiddie fondler.

Gary Glitter, on the other hand...ew.

I saw some video of Adam several years ago that was on one of the celeb gossip channels and it made me sad. I think if he had been involved in any pedo activity it would have come out. He hasn't really had the faculties to cover it up. Mental or not I still love Adam Ant.

Gary Glitter...yup that story, pretty gross. I don't think it compares to this one. Babies..that's just so wrong on so many levels.

The site that Neener posted, again, everyone there knew what he was up to. Did anyone notice there were 2 names in particular that were mentioned several times in reference to pics with him and their kids? One mentioned that the girl had just had a baby. Some of the things said clicked and coincided with the news reports. One of our sleuths will have to dig deeper. I would love to know what these chicks look like.

I have been following this story pretty close in the hopes of hearing that he had offed his disgusting self, or soneone had gotten to him in jail. Sentencing for him and his nasty little superfreaks is on Thursday. Hopefully he will never see the light of day. I just hope because of his celebrity and the money being made on royalties from news stations showing LP clips doesn't make life in prison too cushy for him ...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-arrest.html

It has been blogged that he doesn't mind getting it in the ass so much. So not sure that life in prison will be all that difficult of a transition other than the fact there aren't any kids.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-15-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by idlewildgirl View Post
    I was a massive fan of this band growing up, saw them live 20+ times right up to just before he was arrested and I met him about 5 times, even sat on his knee when I was 14 :( He was honestly one of the most arrogant people I have ever met! It shows with how blatant he was with everything he thought he was above the law and he would get away with it.

A lot of interesting comments on www.whosdatedwho.com if you search for his name, scary that all his fans knew what he was like way back then and he was still allowed to continue!

(also obv NSFW but his profile on Motherless is NastyNasty and thats still live at the moment....)

He is apparently going to be sent to Broadmoor after sentencing so he is "safer" due to the high profile case
    Just out of curiosity, did you get the creeps when you sat on his knee? I know that was before anyone knew but sometimes people just give off that creep vibe and you can't get away from them fast enough. Especially when the little voice in your brain tells you there is something not kosher and you should haul ass fast. Just wonder if you felt that or was he that charming and cunning and that was how some of these girls got sucked in? Please share if you feel comfortable.

Thread Information