Thread: James Tilton(21) and 2 others charged with attempting to murder a 21 y/o woman

James Tilton(21) and 2 others charged with attempting to murder a 21 y/o woman

Three Clatsop County men were arrested Tuesday night on charges of attempted murder and assault after a young woman was found walking unclothed and wounded through a Jewell area field, according to Clatsop County Sheriff Tom Bergin.

Paige Angelina Hart, 21, of Warrenton, was taken in by a local resident at about 7:30. She appeared to have been stabbed several times and was bleeding from her injuries. Hart was able to tell deputies the names of her assailants. At about 10 p.m., deputies located the three in Warrenton.

Paul Archuleta, James Tilton and Nicholas Thomas, all 21 years old and from Warrenton, will be arraigned today on charges of attempted aggravated murder and assault in the first degree, Clatsop County District Attorney Josh Marquis said. Both are Measure 11 crimes, carrying a combined minimum sentence of 17 1/2 years.

No motive has been established, Marquis said. "We do know they knew each other," he said. "This was not a stranger situation. Hart is hospitalized in critical, but stable condition, he said.

She was transported by Lifeflight helicopter to Emanuel Hospital in Portland.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/07/three_clatsop_county_men_accused_of_attempted_murd er_after_naked_bleeding_woman_found_walking_near_j .html

http://www.myspace.com/_jizm_

Not sure if I should post this but... Victims myspace: http://www.myspace.com/281710358  (and another one: http://www.myspace.com/453875460)

Notice that James is her #1 friend on there. So I am thinking he was maybe her boyfriend or Ex-boyfriend?

Re: James Tilton(21) and 2 others charged with attempting to murder a 21 y/o woman

Yeah it looks like maybe a lover's quarrel...... It made him feel stabby.... what an asshole

Re: James Tilton(21) and 2 others charged with attempting to murder a 21 y/o woman

A lover's quarrel maybe but how does that involve two other guys? Wonder what the connection is there... Either way, what shitbags. It really makes me ill that people like this exist.  :2angry:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

[quote author=aphaziak link=topic=25986.msg1665512#msg1665512 date=1278639364]
    A lover's quarrel maybe but how does that involve two other guys? Wonder what the connection is there... Either way, what shitbags. It really makes me ill that people like this exist.  :2angry:
    [/quote]

Maybe he thought she'd be down for a foursome, and it went really badly? How scary...

No the ring leader Jim or James Tilton was trying to make it look like he was taking care of a ?rat? when he was actually working for the cops. They will be out soon. Paige is my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleBear View Post
    No the ring leader Jim or James Tilton was trying to make it look like he was taking care of a ?rat? when he was actually working for the cops. They will be out soon. Paige is my wife.
    Oh wow. How is she doing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information