Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan Graham (22) pushed her husband off a glacier a week after they were married

Jordan Linn Graham Johnson (22) pushed newlywed husband off cliff

I searched to see if we had an article on this & couldn't find it..if we do already just delete mine.

(CNN) -- A woman in Montana is accused of pushing her husband off a cliff after an argument. The pair had been married for just more than a week.

Jordan Linn Graham made an initial appearance in court Monday to face a charge of second-degree murder. If convicted, she faces life in prison.

According to a criminal complaint, Graham recently told a friend she was having second thoughts about marrying Cody L. Johnson. CNN affiliate KECI reported the couple had been married for just more than a week.

The complaint said the couple argued the night of July 7. Upset, they decided to go hiking in Glacier National Park in Flathead County, Montana, where they continued to fight.

Graham told police that her husband grabbed her by the arm. She turned and removed it.

"Graham stated she could have just walked away, but due to her anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff," the complaint read.

His body was discovered several days later.

Graham's attorney, Michael Donahoe, declined to comment on the case.

According to the complaint, Graham reportedly told a friend she planned to talk with Johnson about her reservations on July 7. The same day, Graham sent the friend a text message saying, "Oh well, I'm about to talk to him."

The friend responded, "I'll pray for you guys."

Graham wrote back: "But dead serious if u don't hear from me at all again tonight, something happened."
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/us/mon...t=hp_inthenews

Her FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/jordan.linn.rutledge/about

Smooth move. Act like a 5yr old as an adult, and it's going to have adult consequences. If you're having doubts about marrying someone, don't marry them. Why is this so difficult?

I wonder why she was having second thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Did they have a child together?

I don't think she pushed him off the cliff in a spontaneous moment of anger. I think she planned on killing him beforehand.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

DP

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    She's cute, and, obviously, a total bitch. Seriously? So you're soooo angry you think it's a great idea to push your new hubby off the cliff? Talk about no self control. Now her life is over, and for what? So she can be the hotprisonbitches.com cover girl for January 2014?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Jordan Graham (22) pushed her husband off a glacier a week after they were married

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3896564.html

A newlywed wife was charged Monday with killing her husband by pushing him off a cliff in Glacier National Park during an argument just a week after they got married.

Charging documents suggest Jordan Linn Graham, 22, was having second thoughts about getting married around the time the body of her husband, Cody Lee Johnson, 25, of Kalispell, was discovered.

Graham told an FBI agent that she and her husband had been arguing July 7 as they walked in the Loop Trail area of the park.

At one point, she turned to walk away, but Johnson grabbed her arm, she said. She turned around, removed his hand from her arm and "due to her anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back, and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff," an affidavit states.

Johnson was reported missing July 8 when he failed to show up for work. Graham later reported that she had spotted his body.

Graham made an initial court appearance Monday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Jeremiah C. Lynch on a charge of second-degree murder. She is currently in custody.

Her attorney, public defender Andrew Nelson, declined to comment.

Johnson's family and friends were relieved after calling for an investigation since his body was recovered July 12.

"Two months probably isn't very long for an FBI investigation, but when you're waiting for answers, that's a lifetime," family friend Tracey Maness said.

Maness said Johnson was excited about his wedding and in love with Graham.

Graham initially told investigators that Johnson left their house late July 7 with unidentified friends in a dark-colored car with Washington state license plates.

That night, she texted a friend and said she was about to talk to Johnson about her reservations about having gotten married the previous weekend.

The friend, identified only by initials, told the FBI about receiving the text from Graham just before 9 p.m. in which Graham said, "Oh well, I'm going to talk to him."

The friend responded, "I'll pray for you guys."

Graham replied, "But dead serious if u don't hear from me at all again tonight, something happened."

Another friend said Graham reported receiving an email July 10 saying Johnson had left with three friends, went hiking, had fallen and was dead.

The next day, Graham reported to park officials that she had spotted Johnson's body. A ranger thought that was unusual, but Graham explained, "It was a place he wanted to see before he died," authorities said.

Graham was interviewed July 16 and acknowledged lying about her husband's death, authorities said.

This story has been all over the news here.

It's the story of a Kalispell bride accused of murdering her new husband by pushing him off a cliff in Glacier National Park.

Jordan Linn Graham appeared in federal court in Missoula Wednesday to determine if she needs to stay behind bars or if she will be released while she awaits her arraignment.

Graham appeared stone-faced in court, but broke into tears briefly when she first made eye contact with her family and her mother in the stands behind her.

FBI Special Agent Steven Liss released a new piece of evidence in the case when he took the stand.

He says investigators found what they calls a 'fake email' from a man named 'Tony' backing up Graham's initial story: that Johnson fell while hiking with mysterious friends.

Liss told the judge the email was sent from a Gmail account created just days after Johnson was reported missing. He said the IP address for the account traces back to Graham's parents' house.

U.S. Assistant Attorneys Zeno Baucus and Kris McLean say Graham should stay in jail because of her history of lying to law enforcement and changing her story.

They also say Graham mostly poses a risk to herself, having said to friends before her husband's death that she was having second thoughts about her marriage, was under emotional stress and even considered killing herself.

But, Defense Attorney Michael Donahoe says the 22-year-old is not a threat to the community as she has no criminal background, history of violence, or even angry outbursts.

Donahoe said the fact that the FBI did not elect to arrest Graham until almost two months after she allegedly told officers she shoved her husband of a cliff proves they did not consider her dangerous either.

Liss says the FBI waited to arrest her until they had additional evidence including the ip address of the Gmail account.

Graham's mother, Lindel Rutledge, said she would look after Graham if she is released.

Her mother also admitted that she and her son were both at the top of the cliff when Graham found her husband's dead body.

Graham has not actually been charged with second-degree murder but was arrested on a complaint.

Judge Lynch says he will make a decision by Thursday afternoon.

http://www.abcfoxmontana.com/story/2...graham-jailing

-----------------

Here's the affidavit:
    http://missoulian.com/jordan-linn-gr...a4bcf887a.html

She posted this photo the night of the murder.

Lots of pictures at this link
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-married.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-12-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Here's their wedding registry

http://registry.theknot.com/jordan-r...013-mt/1153294

Here's another web site of hers
    http://www.wayn.com/photos/24347983/...#pkey=53283850

Here is her youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JojoMT13?feature=watch

Her pin account
    http://www.pinterest.com/jojorutledge/

Cody's obit
    http://www.dailyinterlake.com/commun...a4bcf887a.html

She is pretty much all over the internet. I think her twitter is closed, but you can look at the cached page.

Here is the twitter account of whokilledCody
    https://twitter.com/whoKilledCody
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-12-2013 at 03:28 AM.

She actually pushed him or he fell in shock after seeing those leggings?

Wedding pic -

& a particularly stupid coverup answer under the circumstances -

Graham reported to park officials that she had spotted Johnson's body. A ranger thought that was unusual, but Graham explained, 'It was a place he wanted to see before he died,' authorities said

(from Berm's pix link)
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-12-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Jordan Linn Graham, 22, is alleged to have argued with Cody Lee Johnson, 25, as they hiked in Glacier National Park in the US state of Montana, before shoving him over a precipice.

Shortly beforehand Graham sent a series of text messages to a friend saying she was having reservations about having gotten married, and that she was about to to talk to her husband about it.

In one, she said: "Oh well, I'm about to talk to him. But dead serious if you don't hear from me at all again tonight, something happened."

Mr Johnson vanished on July 7 and his widow initially told police the last time she saw him he had been heading off for a drive with a friend from their home in the town of Kalispell, close to the national park.

Four days later she reported finding his body below a hiking trail where they used to go during their engagement.

According to prosecution court documents park rangers said it seemed unusual that she had found the body in an area so steep and rugged that a helicopter had to be used to recover it.

She later admitted lying and told FBI investigators that she had been with her husband on the hiking trail when he died. She said there had been an argument, her husband grabbed her arm, she pushed him and he fell.

According to an FBI affidavit: "Graham stated she could have just walked away, but due to anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff."

Graham, of Kalispell, Montana, made an initial appearance in court on Monday on a charge of second-degree murder.

The couple had been together two years and Mr Johnson had proposed in December.

A friend of Mr Johnson's family told The Missoulian newspaper in Montana that “nobody is shocked at all” his widow was suspected of murdering him.

The family friend, Tracey Maness, added: “She’d been telling people she knew she never wanted to be married, she just wanted to have a wedding, and that’s apparently what they were arguing about.

"She showed no grief and she would not speak to Cody’s mother. He was very in love with Jordan and he was really excited about starting the next chapter of his life.”

On social networking websites Graham had changed her name to Jordan Johnson and posted photographs of her wedding day, and the national park.

Friends described Mr Johnson as a man with a great sense of humour whose interest included kayaking and four-wheel drive vehicles.

An autopsy concluded that he had died from injuries consistent with falling from the cliff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-argument.html

“She’d been telling people she knew she never wanted to be married, she just wanted to have a wedding, and that’s apparently what they were arguing about.
    That was pretty easy to see when I checked out her sites this morning. She was in love with the idea of a wedding.

She pushed the dude in the back. To me, almost the same as stabbing somebody in the back. He was no threat to her if she pushed him in the back. How could he be pulling on her arm...if his back was turned to her?

From some articles, here would be the cliff
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-12-2013 at 05:17 AM.

Here's a local article.

Another close friend of Graham’s told law enforcement that Graham told her of an email she had received saying Johnson “had left with three friends, went hiking, had fallen, was dead, and the search should be called off,” the affidavit read.
    Johnson is one of four people who died in falls in Glacier Park this year.
    Johnson and Graham had been married June 29, and Johnson had moved into a new home one week prior to their wedding, according to information on the couple’s Facebook accounts.
    Prior to the recovery of Johnson’s body on July 12, Graham’s Facebook profile and cover photos did not include Johnson, and it was not until the next day that she changed them to photos that showed the couple together.
    On Aug. 11, Graham changed her profile photo to a picture of her and another girl and changed her cover photo to an infinity loop that contained the words “forever and always.”
    Johnson’s Facebook page was taken down shortly after his body was found.
    Johnson’s death was investigated by the National Park Service, the FBI, the Flathead County Sheriff’s Office and the Kalispell Police Department.

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/news/l...a4bcf887a.html

Here a comment on the article:

Let's also annalize her 5th version of what happened....they went to glacier to argue? really, you drove all that way to argue. No sense there especially since every version of hers was dark nighttime. Also, anyone that knows Cody knows grabbing her didn't happen. If they were arguing and she walked away anyone in that situation would have turned and continued to talk so he would have been facing her. She says he wanted to see the place before he died yet also said he would take all his friends up there driving. If he goes up there all the time with his friends he has already seen it. Also, at night on a cliff walking around arguing, not likely. Cody had more common sense then that. Not to mention she didn't call 911, she wasn't the one that reported him missing, she done nothing but do everything she could to not make it like she was involved, has shown no remorse, didn't even get up and say two words at the funeral. Was worried only about money even on the day his mother found out on the Friday and no concern or remorse that he was actually dead. She found the body, really? please, you went back to make sure he was dead. And she should have been able to find it, she pushed hime there. And agreed with urgedfilly, she removed self-defense.

I made a thread for this, you can merge them

They've got some long cold winters up there and some people seem to lose it in the spring time.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

another article with some information about Jordon's actions during some of the events

“We all had our reservations about their relationship,” Levi said. “She seemed so remote from the relationship, so withdrawn.”
    Her remoteness and emotional coolness, he said, continued to the day she was arrested.
    “At the funeral, a number of us had spoken, and while I gave my memorial for Cody at the podium, she was messing around on her phone,” Levi said. “It was very hard for all of us to be there crying and mourning the loss of our friend and she was so unresponsive to that, really no emotion, no crying, very sober.”
    He said that was the opposite of her behavior at the wedding, where she was crying before she walked down the aisle. The very next day, he said, she was posting pictures online of her and children that she watched as if it were any other day of her life.
    “We were struggling at work, struggling to get through the day, and here she claimed that she loved Cody and she was fine a day after the memorial service. It just didn’t make sense,” Levi said.
    His sister said much the same.
    “I don’t think anyone suspected her directly until all of us heard different stories from her,” Lytaunie said. “That’s when it got weird.”
    Lytaunie described Graham as “100 percent normal” but very quiet person who worked as a nanny for the last three years and previously worked at a day care.
    “She always had kids with her,” she said. “She went on hikes and to the lakes, she would go to Hungry Horse — to the House of Mystery. Pretty much anything that was kid-friendly.”
    But it was her unflinching normalcy and lack of emotion — along with her conflicting stories — that eventually made Graham the chief suspect in the eyes of many acquaintances.
    “We all pretty much were convinced [she was involved in Johnson’s death] by the way that she acted and the way that her story had changed so many times,” Levi said.
    Those changes in her story have Levi questioning even the details she gave investigators in her confession described in a court affidavit.
    “This is the child that just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar,” he said. “What can she say to have the best excuse to make her look like she is as innocent as possible?”
    One of Levi’s primary questions involves the location and nature of Johnson’s death, because according to Levi, Johnson was extremely afraid of heights.
    “Cody and I went to South America over Thanksgiving two years ago and we stopped in New Orleans. We were at the top of a parking garage and I walked up to the ledge and said, ‘Cody, come here and let’s get a picture,” Levi said. “He wouldn’t come within five feet of the ledge. He was terrified of heights. So the idea of him walking around this edge in the dark is unsettling.”
    He also questions what Graham was thinking after she pushed Johnson off the cliff and drove away.
    “Did Cody not cry out from the bottom of the canyon? Did he not plead for help?” Levi said. “How long did Cody lay there at the bottom of the canyon, alive and bleeding, while Jordan got in her car and drove away? What was she thinking he was going to do the next morning? Her story does not float.”
    Graham’s arrest brought mixed emotions for the siblings.
    “It’s definitely bittersweet, but it’s good to have her behind bars,” Lytaunie said.
    Levi said it’s the first step in the right direction.

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/news/l...a4bcf887a.html

What a cold-hearted bitch. This would be easier to swallow if the husband had been an asshole, but he sounds like one of the good guys :(

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    She actually pushed him or he fell in shock after seeing those leggings?

Wedding pic -

& a particularly stupid coverup answer under the circumstances -

Graham reported to park officials that she had spotted Johnson's body. A ranger thought that was unusual, but Graham explained, 'It was a place he wanted to see before he died,' authorities said

(from Berm's pix link)

In that pic, his smile is genuine. He looks super happy. She does not. Her smile is forced, like she doesn't want to be there, and that she wants the photog to hurry the eff up and snap the damn pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

No shit. her eyes are creepy. I am never getting married !!

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    What a cold-hearted bitch. This would be easier to swallow if the husband had been an asshole, but he sounds like one of the good guys :(
    HLN was covering this case last night .... it seems he was crazy about her but she only wanted the extravagant wedding.
    Totally agree she is a cold hearted snake... he had no clue.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I made a thread for this, you can merge them
    Where is it?

She's a sociopath

She looks pissed off in that wedding pic.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyO View Post
    No shit. her eyes are creepy. I am never getting married !!
    Don't think that way, son. There are still tons of crazy bitches left out there. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Also, why was suicide ruled out so soon? They are in Montana after all.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

do people even think before murdering anymore?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ghlight=jordan

duplicate.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She's a sociopath

She looks pissed off in that wedding pic.
    Yup. Crazy bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    do people even think before murdering anymore?
    Not all sociopaths are smart.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information