Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
'Tis I.
Wow, rocking out. You're badass dude!

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
I do believe Bean got her answer so said someone could lock the thread Olivia.

moddies can just zap this pointless post now if they feel the need. But i actually still want to know why the price went up. Bean
Yeah, they can zap away but am truly interested in the hike in the price.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
Let me add some detail:

MDS Membership prices have soared nearly 8% in the last week alone, touching $15 a membership in overnight trading -- their highest level in over two years.

The fear is that Western intervention in Syria over that country's suspected use of chemical weapons could engulf MDS in articles coming from the region.

But membership has been gaining for weeks as a labor strike in Libya, widespread theft in Nigeria and ongoing problems in Iraq have driven new members to MDS.

Gasoline prices, however, have been holding around $3.50 a gallon which has the greatest impact on the six month price point.

While they may tick higher in response to rising oil -- AAA's national average price rose 1.8 cents Thursday to $3.56 -- gas prices are on a longer-term, cyclical path down. The end of summer vacations means fewer MDS'ers will be on the forum, cutting demand. And as cooler temperatures mean less pollution risk, Mike and the MODS can switch to "winter blends" of articles, which are cheaper to produce.
"If this were April, we'd be going ballistic," said J, chief MDS analyst and field expert. "But there are a lot of things beyond the Middle East that should act to keep membership prices temperate."
Brilliant. Just amazing. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahric13 View Post
Reason for me to go premie
Yup, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
What language is this
The language of loveeee. Just for you bowie.

And hey shinny baby, i multiquoted just for you. Aren't you proud?