Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amanda Hein (26) gave birth to baby at a sportsbar, then left it in toilet to die

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Thanks for making me spew my Blizzard onto my keyboard.
    its a gift

lol

Ive never given birth, but doing somewhat quietly within the confines of a bathroom stall within the time constraints of a wrestling match seems almost impossible.
    Ive taken tougher shits than that.
    i dont get it.

Makes no sense with the safe haven laws. Nebraska gave a whole lot of leeway to the age restrictions and people from all over the country were dropping their teenagers off at hospitals. I'm pretty certain this girl could have gotten on medicaid for her medical care while she was pregnant. Not only that, she could have gone the legal open adoption route and made a few $$ in the process. I'm betting there are some substance abuse issues involved. Poor baby.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Makes no sense with the safe haven laws. Nebraska gave a whole lot of leeway to the age restrictions and people from all over the country were dropping their teenagers off at hospitals. I'm pretty certain this girl could have gotten on medicaid for her medical care while she was pregnant. Not only that, she could have gone the legal open adoption route and made a few $$ in the process. I'm betting there are some substance abuse issues involved. Poor baby.

Right! From her posts on fb she doesn't seem like a total fucking idiot, so why the fuck did she do such a horrible thing? One would hope you don't just wake up one day and think "If I give birth today I'm just gonna stuff it in a bag and leave it at the bowling alley" Or some other equally crazy shit like that, right?!! She didn't have to do what she did. She had options. Bitch.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

i wrote a poem.
    March 5, 2009 at 3:34pm
    during sociology class. because i was disinterested and partially brain dead.
    i haven't written much poetry in say the last...four years, but occasionally (when i'm half brain dead) i feel quite poetic. ok enough ramble-y explanation, here it is.

Sandwich
    I heard your heart breaking
    from the next room.
    before I spoke, even,
    your tears hung humid
    in the apartment's atmosphere.
    The apologies stuck
    like peanut butter to my tongue
    and all the spitting could not
    unstick them.
    So I spread "I'm sorry"
    on toast, with blackberry jam.
    And served my penance
    with your lunch.

You guys keep acting like you think women who do these things are thinking clearly and rationally. Not unlike someone who suicides...they may just be in such a dark place they don't see the options, or their brains simply don't accept the fact that they have a person who was in them, but is now a person in their own right. If they were in their right minds, they'd do any of the dozen or so things that would not get them sent to jail, or even get the dp.

I just always have to wonder why allegedly loving involved family members don't do some sort of intervention. When a person is clearly not dealing with reality, don't you at least drag them to the clinic for a check up?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    You guys keep acting like you think women who do these things are thinking clearly and rationally. Not unlike someone who suicides...they may just be in such a dark place they don't see the options, or their brains simply don't accept the fact that they have a person who was in them, but is now a person in their own right. If they were in their right minds, they'd do any of the dozen or so things that would not get them sent to jail, or even get the dp.

I just always have to wonder why allegedly loving involved family members don't do some sort of intervention. When a person is clearly not dealing with reality, don't you at least drag them to the clinic for a check up?
    maybe she didn't have much of a support system and that is, in part, why it went this far? i agree that someone clearly isn't in their right mind if they think it is acceptable to leave their fetus (i'm using that word because i don't think she saw it as human) in a public bathroom and go bleed all over a bench seat. i hope she gets some psychiatric care.

i wonder how often things like this happen after a sexual assault that goes ignored and covered up.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    maybe she didn't have much of a support system and that is, in part, why it went this far? i agree that someone clearly isn't in their right mind if they think it is acceptable to leave their fetus (i'm using that word because i don't think she saw it as human) in a public bathroom and go bleed all over a bench seat. i hope she gets some psychiatric care.

i wonder how often things like this happen after a sexual assault that goes ignored and covered up.
    Well he support system certainly failed her anyway. Her stepmother claims she tried to talk to her about her suspicions that Amanda was pregnant. I'd like to think I would stop at talking but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bet...d_to_life.html

Amanda Hein sentenced to life in prison for murdering her child
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 09:17 AM.

Thread Information