Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stacey Rambold, Former Teacher Who Raped Suicidal Student, Gets 30 Days Jail

wtf this judge is nuts. he gave him a bart simpson sentence for permanently damaging a woman's face?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

It's like he's mocking the victims. Disgusting.

I absolutely hate the defense of "this child pushed me into having sex with her." Um, no. A normal, non-deranged 54-year-old man would RUN AWAY if a 14-year-old child was trying to have sex with him.

They should start investigating the judges that don't have a normal reaction to these sorts of crimes. Some of them seem oblivious to the outrage their underwhelming responses cause.

Has this been heard yet?

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...-sentence.html
    1st Dec 2013
    The trial judge tried to impose a new sentence after he came under fire for the one-month sentence he gave Stacey Rambold. The Montana Supreme Court, however, ruled that he could not modify the sentence after it had been imposed.

In the latest twist to the case, state prosecutors are arguing that the Supreme Court can impose a new, and tougher, sentence on Rambold.
    Last edited by blighted star; 01-06-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Ex-Teacher Who Got One Month for Raping Student Will Be Resentenced
    The Montana Supreme Court has ordered a resentencing for the former high school teacher who served just one month after being convicted of raping a 14-year-old student. The rapist, who has been free since last fall, will receive a new sentence from a different judge in accordance with the state's sentencing guidelines.

Although ex-teacher Stacey Dean Rambold was found to have had three sexual encounters with an underage student (who later committed suicide), District Judge G. Todd Baugh reduced Rambold's sentence by blaming the victim.

In the original sentencing last August, Judge Baugh said the 14-year-old girl was "as much in control of the situation" as her adult rapist, and declared her "older than her chronological age."

Baugh also downplayed the fact that Rambold had been kicked out of a sex offender treatment program for missing meetings. Baugh later apologized for his comments about the victim, but said he stood by his sentence.

The Montana Supreme Court cited Baugh's actions in ordering the resentencing Wednesday, and ordered a new sentencing hearing with a different judge presiding. A separate disciplinary complaint against Baugh is still pending.

Prosecutors originally wanted Rambold to serve at least 10 years. Montana's states guidelines call for a 4 year minimum.
    Gawker: http://gawker.com/ex-teachers-1-mont...ana-1569844331 - AP: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/monta...nce-overturned

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Anyone else find it a little ridiculous that we elect judges based on political affiliation? Talk about ass backward thinking. This judge ought to be disemboweled after he's disbarred. What a fucking asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information