Thread: Israel Keyes- Most Meticulous Serial Killer of Modern Times Is Taunting the FBI from Beyond the Grave

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Yes he was an evil SOB, I would be freaked out that someone murdered people that close to me. I would also feel guilty for not knowing and trying to stop him.
    I didnt know him! I just saw the police digging in his yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    I didnt know him! I just saw the police digging in his yard.
    I think it would be more likely to send me to somewhere just like this! And racking my brain to see if there was something I did see and did not recognize for what it was, if I had run into any of the young guys who ended up below that house. It would be eerie but in a way that made me curious more than afraid I think

I feel badly for the families who are never going to get closure because Israel Keyes took his victims names to the grave with him. Watching the timeline of how he crossed the country back and forth, listening to how he picked someone at random in one state, then dumped them in another, his "murder caches" buried in random locations, where do LE start?
    It will be random if anything is found and no way to really tie it back to him.

Thread Information