Thread: Yadzia Morales (32) and Roberto Lopez (20) poured scalding water on Morales' daughter

Yadzia Morales (32) and Roberto Lopez (20) poured scalding water on Morales' daughter

need facebooks or social media accounts

Yadzia Morales (32) and Roberto Lopez (20) pouring scalding water on Morales' daughter

picture of the girl's burns from a spanish network

ST. CLOUD, Fla. - Police say a St. Cloud mother and her boyfriend poured water on a 6-year-old girl to punish her.

The child is being treated for severe burns at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando.

Her mother, 32-year-old Yadzia Morales and her 20-year-old boyfriend Roberto Lopez are accused of child abuse.

Investigators say the child's grandmother saw the burns while babysitting her and called authorities.

The child was burned on the neck, face and back.

Police say the child apparently was forced to stand in a hot shower a week ago as a form of punishment.

Orlando television stations report that Morales worked at a daycare in St. Cloud.

The Department of Children and Families is investigating the case.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/y...#ixzz2cAP1whMx
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

omg

Are those their mugshots? WTF is that bitch smiling about? WTG grandma, bout time we hear about family stepping up.

Holy fucking geez Louise. I can't think of anything else so say.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

i looked around and think these are their mugshots

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

This sick bitch works at a daycare. That's just great. If she disciplines her own child like this, imagine how she disciplines other people's children.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Exactly. I would immediately freak out if my kid was cared for by her.

Wtf is wrong with people? Do they really get off by seeing their own child suffer? Or is it about power and control?

Poor baby.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    Exactly. I would immediately freak out if my kid was cared for by her.

Wtf is wrong with people? Do they really get off by seeing their own child suffer? Or is it about power and control?

Poor baby.
    I can't even imagine inflicting this on my child (or anyone) and listening to the cries. And to just keep going about their daily business with those kind of burns still presenting like that 1 WEEK LATER?!?! Props to gma as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

yeah, fuck these assholes. How this bitch could do that to her poor baby. My kid is 6 and I tear up just thinking about him hurting. This bitch is despicable.

The pain, omg!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    jesus fucking christ. :( i can't even begin to imagine the pain. :( if i get even the smallest burn, its like the end of the world to me. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Some more details here : http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...er-child-abuse

a little snippit:
    After initially claiming the child was burned by hot water while in the shower, Morales said the couple devised the water punishment because "she does not like to hit her," the report states.

Lopez about two weeks ago told Morales to put the girl in the tub and run the hot water, the report states. Detectives are investigating that allegation.

On Tuesday, the child "misbehaved" again, so Lopez said, "This time it has to be worse," according to the report. Morales suggested heating water in the microwave, and Lopez agreed, police said.

He threw the water on her back, the report states. "Yadzia did not think it would burn that bad," according to the report.

The couple did not take the child to a doctor because they were afraid she would talk, according to the report.

Quote Originally Posted by brooke View Post
    Some more details here : http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...er-child-abuse

a little snippit:
    After initially claiming the child was burned by hot water while in the shower, Morales said the couple devised the water punishment because "she does not like to hit her," the report states.

Lopez about two weeks ago told Morales to put the girl in the tub and run the hot water, the report states. Detectives are investigating that allegation.

On Tuesday, the child "misbehaved" again, so Lopez said, "This time it has to be worse," according to the report. Morales suggested heating water in the microwave, and Lopez agreed, police said.

He threw the water on her back, the report states. "Yadzia did not think it would burn that bad," according to the report.

The couple did not take the child to a doctor because they were afraid she would talk, according to the report.
    How stupid are they? Thinking that microwaved water wouldn't burn that bad or that throwing ANY HOT WATER ON A BABY WAS OK???
    I am glad that the girl is still alive, but she is going to have to go through so much more with skin grafts etc. FUCK! I am so angry!!!!

I'm not wearing any pants
    Well, as someone that has suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns i can tell you, the pain is unbareable. Even after they gave me morphine it was still hurting really bad. I was actually burned by fire however in an accident. So being burned this way i'm sure is just as bad. I had to have skin grafts and i'm sure this little one will have to have some too. She will probably have to have quite a few. Fucking people. How do you hurt a child? It is just so messed up. May they rot.

It looks bad but I don't think it's quite skin-graft bad. (Not that it makes it any better WTF) I'm also glad grandma is on top of this shit unlike so many family members that pop up after the kid is killed and say "I had a feeling! Blah blah blah BUT MAH FAM DOE!"
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    It looks bad but I don't think it's quite skin-graft bad. (Not that it makes it any better WTF) I'm also glad grandma is on top of this shit unlike so many family members that pop up after the kid is killed and say "I had a feeling! Blah blah blah BUT MAH FAM DOE!"

I know right? It's always AFTER something bad happens. pfftt. Fucking people. Yeah, could be first degree but they do look bad. Poor thing.

Thread Information