Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Erica Lynn Parsons was found dead five years after she was last seen

Oops I put the wrong date on the article above ... it should be March 27.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thanks for the update. I think these two might be the most fucking evil people I've come across on this site. This case just bugged the fuck out of me.

Yay for this judge!
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Body of Erica Parsons located
    WCNC 8:19 PM. EDT September 29, 2016
    (Photo: Thomas, Elizabeth)

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, S.C. -- The body of Erica Parsons has been found, according to a law enforcement source.

NBC Charlotte has learned the body was discovered in Chesterfield County.

Erica was reported missing by a relative on July 30, 2013. The relative advised investigators he had not seen Erica since November of 2011 when she was 13-years-old.

Erica's adoptive parents said the girl went to stay with relatives in the Asheville, North Carolina, area and had not seen her since. Sheriff’s Investigators determined that information was not true.

Sandy and Casey Parsons are currently serving federal prison sentences for fraud charges related to the disappearance of Erica. Sandy Parsons was convicted of 43 fraud charges at federal trial in October 2014 and Casey Parsons pled guilty earlier that same month.

The FBI, Rowan County Sheriff’s Office, and North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations continued to follow leads related to the case. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children also assisted in the campaign to publicize Erica’s disappearance with updated missing posters.

“Erica had not been seen by family members for more than a year and a half before anyone notified law enforcement. For that reason, finding Erica has proven to be a challenge, we’ve faced many obstacles, but we will not stop looking for this little girl. She deserves to be found, she deserves for someone to come forward and help us find her,” said Sheriff Kevin Auten.

The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI were offering a combined reward of up to $35,000 for information that leads directly to Erica.

We're working to learn more. Stay with WCNC.com
    Last edited by kathystaind; 09-29-2016 at 05:16 PM.
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

Omg finally.

Thanks for the update, Kathy.

Poor Erica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Ugh that poor fucking little girl. I'm glad they found her body. These two people are the worst most garbage people ever. I hate KevanVault's 'rip out their eyeballs and eat them in front of them' stuff but in this case with these two I might make an exception.

ETA: The 'dad' was the one who finally led them to the body.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/erica...ated/327865792

[IMG]Sheriff Brooks says Sandy Parsons, Erica's adoptive father, gave SBI agents information that led them to her remains. [/IMG]

Brooks said Sandy Parsons, under the watchful eye of prison guards, pointed to a shallow grave in a heavily wooded area off Blair Hendrix Rd, in between the towns of Pageland and Mount Croghan.

“The guards that were with him took him into the woods and within a minute they were coming back out, and he was crying when he came back out,” Brooks said.

A cadaver dog indicated on the spot where Erica Parson’s body was discovered, Brooks said. within 30 to 45 minutes, investigators began finding evidence.
    http://www.wbtv.com/story/33289965/s...rs-to-her-body

Poor girl.

Can they charge them with child abuse resulting in death? I really don't want this bitch getting out of jail in 2024.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...201056599.html

Adoptive parents of Erica Parsons indicted for killing her and dismembering the body
    GOOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Was Casey sentenced to life with or without parole?

I just read this entire thread, and.... I'm speechless. Prison is nothing but a field day for these two people. I hope someone is waiting for them the day they get released.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by TankHill View Post
    I just read this entire thread, and.... I'm speechless. Prison is nothing but a field day for these two people. I hope someone is waiting for them the day they get released.
    Yeah. Someone intent on doing the same thing to them that they did to little Erica.

Because they fucking deserve not a goddamn bit less.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information