Thread: Erica Lynn Parsons was found dead five years after she was last seen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It makes no sense. The police have confirmed that the woman she claims she was talking to has been dead for five years. Which means if there is a grain of truth to her story, she handed that girl off to someone PRETENDING to be the grandma. Wouldn't that concern you? They're doing a horrible job of seeming innocent in my eyes. And then they say the son is just crazy and hates them...but also justify not taking the girl back because she called the mom a bitch. Like, wtf. They're just trying to paint their kids as villains. You raise a kid until thirteen and then get one phone call about her whereabouts and never bother to call again? These people are amazing.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    It makes no sense. The police have confirmed that the woman she claims she was talking to has been dead for five years. Which means if there is a grain of truth to her story, she handed that girl off to someone PRETENDING to be the grandma. Wouldn't that concern you? They're doing a horrible job of seeming innocent in my eyes. And then they say the son is just crazy and hates them...but also justify not taking the girl back because she called the mom a bitch. Like, wtf. They're just trying to paint their kids as villains. You raise a kid until thirteen and then get one phone call about her whereabouts and never bother to call again? These people are amazing.
    I wanna know WHOSE mother she supposedly is. Did they say that? Because the bio parents are closely related to the adoptive parents. NO ONE else in the family knows who this Nan is? It's some woman PRETENDING to be Nan who died 5 years ago, is that the story?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I wanna know WHOSE mother she supposedly is. Did they say that? Because the bio parents are closely related to the adoptive parents. NO ONE else in the family knows who this Nan is? It's some woman PRETENDING to be Nan who died 5 years ago, is that the story?
    I don't even think they (Erica's adoptive parents) know whose mother Nan supposedly is. They are pretty much pulling a Casey Anthony and making shit up. The mom didnt even say she met the lady who she turned her daughter over to. She just dropped her off at McDonald's, then Nan supposedly picked her up there.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I don't even think they (Erica's adoptive parents) know whose mother Nan supposedly is. They are pretty much pulling a Casey Anthony and making shit up. The mom didnt even say she met the lady who she turned her daughter over to. She just dropped her off at McDonald's, then Nan supposedly picked her up there.
    Lets not forget the woman dubbed "Strawberry." Although all I can think about is NWA's Dopeman
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information