Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Derek Medina (31) posts picture of his dead wife, Jennifer Alfonso (26) on Facebook when he confessed to killing her

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    She married him twice, so odds are she wasn't exactly a genius or mentally stable. But that justifies nothing.
    Oh, definitely not justifiable.

I do think it's odd that she would take note of the anniversary of the day when their relationship "fell apart." Bygones, people!
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Damnn... He looks crazy as Fu*k!

Woah...she didn't deserve what happened to her, but I think they were both batshit crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    True.

Does anyone know why there was a home surveillance camera in their house?
    Probably because in his delusional mind, he was a STAR.

Whoa. We missed some updates. Derek & his Dad are both such admirable people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nse-claim.html

The Florida husband accused of shooting dead his wife and then posting a photo of her dead body on Facebook has asked the judge to have the victim?s remains tested for bath salts and other illegal substances.

Derek Medina's attorney Saam Zanganeh filed documents Tuesday requesting access to Jennifer Alfonso?s body.

Medina, 31, is scheduled to go on trial March 17 after being charged last month with first-degree murder in connection to the August 2013 slaying of 26-year-old Alfonso in their South Miami home

Illicit pills: Medina's defense said this bottle of garlic supplements found hidden in Alfonso's kitchen contained bath salts

The accused killer had previously admitted to shooting his wife six to eight times, but has since changed his story, insisting that he was acting in self-defense because Alfonso was acting erratically and violently.? Forensic evidence gathered by investigators contradicts that claim, and shows the murdered woman was kneeling in the kitchen with one arm raised in a defensive gesture as she was executed.

Mr Medina told police Alfonso punched him several times and threatened him with a knife. According to the defense, a search of Medina and Alonso?s apartment has yelled campuses filled with synthetic ecstasy that had been stashed in a garlic supplement bottle in a kitchen cabinet, according to NBC Miami.

'The defense?s independent lab confirmed that the capsules are Alpha PVP, commonly known as synthetic ecstasy,' stated the defense motion. According to the court papers filed Tuesday, witness Bruce Bates gave sworn testimony that the 26-year-old wife and mother used synthetic ecstasy and other ?illicit drugs.? The defense also presented a video recorded inside the couple?s townhouse showing what they claim to be Alfonso opening the kitchen cabinet containing the capsules just hours before the murder, Miami Herald reported.

The Florida medical examiner who performed the autopsy on Alfonso did not test her for bath salts, prompting Medina's lawyer to ask Judge Yvonne Colodny to grant them access to the 26-year-old's blood, urine, tissue, hair and stomach content at the time of her death. Zangenehm told CBS News that if they are able to show that Alfonso was under the influence of bath salts at the time of the deadly confrontation, it could play a 'substantial' role during the trial.?

On Wednesday, the prosecutor asked the presiding judge to grant the state more time to prepare for the defense's new motion. Authorities previously seized a stun gun, a.380-caliber pistol and two other pistols and ammunition and a large knife from the kitchen, The Miami Herald previously reported. Police say Medina killed 26-year-old Jennifer Alfonso during an argument. Her 10-year-old daughter from a previous relationship was not injured. Medina appeared in court over the summer wearing a red jumpsuit and shackles around his wrists and ankles, while a judge approved a request for the preservation of evidence.?

The request allowed Mr Medina's lawyers to photograph markings such as cuts and bruises on Alfonso's body. Three South Florida attorneys are now representing him after taking over from the Public Defender's Office, which initially represented the accused killer. Medina is facing charges of first-degree murder after he posted a message on his personal Facebook account August 8 allegedly admitting to the murder of his wife. 'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news,' he wrote.

"My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me.' Mr Medina posted the photo apparently showing his murdered spouse lying in the kitchen with blood covering her face and left arm with the comment: 'Rip Jennifer Alfonso.'

He later told police that he shot Ms Alfonso several times after she picked up a kitchen knife, and punched and kicked him.? In his affidavit, Mr Medina said he had pointed a gun at his wife as they argued in their bedroom. He later confronted her in the kitchen, she said she was leaving him, according to CBS News. The affidavit claims Ms Alfonso started to hit him so he went back upstairs for the gun as she reached for a kitchen knife.

He was able to disarm his wife, but when she started to punch him again he shot her several times, he told police. 'They are making my son out to be a monster and it was the other way around,' the accused killer's father Derek Medina Sr told the Miami Herald. 'She pushed him to the point of insanity.' The murder suspect reportedly confessed to killing his wife to his father. The victim's family described Mr Medina as controlling, claiming that he pressured her to leave her job. One man, who would give his name only as Joe, said her husband was prone to violent outbursts. He claimed he once saw Mr Medina threaten a woman with a gun after she accidentally spilled beer, and said he used to stalk members of a softball team they both played on

<<snipped>>

Tragic twist: when police arrived at the couple's home, they found Alfonso's 10-year-old daughter and led her out wrapped in a blanket.

ETA "has yelled campuses" = "has yielded capsules" in DM speak?
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-08-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Trial date set

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/T...257170471.html

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2014 • Updated at 11:50 AM EDT
    The South Miami man who allegedly killed his wife and posted a photo of her body on Facebook appeared in court Tuesday, where a judge set his trial date.

Derek Medina's trial is scheduled to begin on Oct. 14. Medina has pleaded not guilty.

Medina, 32, is charged with first-degree murder in the August 8, 2013 shooting of wife Jennifer Alfonso

Medina claims he killed her in self-defense after she continually punched him and pulled a knife on him in their South Miami townhouse, according to his sworn statement to police.

<<snipped>> (nothing new)

About damn time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

The South Miami man accused of killing his wife and posting a photo of her body on Facebook argued with a judge during a hearing Wednesday morning.

Derek Medina, 33, is charged with first-degree murder in the August 8, 2013 shooting of wife Jennifer Alfonso. He has pleaded not guilty.

Medina claims he killed Alfonso in self-defense after she continually punched him and pulled a knife on him in their South Miami townhouse, according to his sworn statement to police.

In court Wednesday, a heavily bearded Medina argued that a video from inside the townhouse showed Alfonso trying to kill him before the fatal shooting.

"Your honor, we have video evidence..." Medina told Miami-Dade Judge Yvonne Colodny.

"Mr. Medina, you are talking specifically about the facts of the case," Judge Colodny replied.

"This is evidence that the state needs to know about," Medina said, before Judge Colodny cut him off.

"That's what your attorney is here for," she said. "This is the discovery stage of the case, you're speaking prematurely, you need to speak to your attorney."

Medina was then led out of court.

Medina is being held without bond. His trial is scheduled to begin Oct. 12.
    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/A...311224851.html
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Prison has done wonders for him.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Prison has done wonders for him.
    Wait until the trial. I bet he gets a haircut & shave.

Then again, maybe he should stick with this look if he doesn't want to be someone's prison bitch.

he looks better like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He's a gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

You're a gem.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

We're ALL a gem.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Naaaa, he's an arsehole.... a worthless piece of sh*t. No regards for anyone but himself and his ego. None for even the victim's daughter who was at home at the time. Sorry for my soundoff.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    he's channeling manson rather well.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

he looks better like this.
    Yeah, anything to hide those awful duck lips.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

You know who he reminds me of? George Zimmerman. I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's it.

oh yeah, clean shaven, he does look like george.

You guys think all Hispanic dumb guys look alike.

His facial hair doesn't even look real, it's like a joke.

Racists.

A Miami man who killed his wife and posted a photo of her corpse on Facebook shot her in self-defense because he lived in fear of her drug abuse, violent tendencies and even Satan worship, his attorney said Monday.
    Lawyer Saam Zangeneh added that he will seek to introduce evidence that 27-year-old Jennifer Alfonso was an avid user of synthetic drugs such as Ecstasy, that she battered her husband Derek Medina and that she was deeply involved in the occult and Satan worship.
    Jury selection begins Tuesday for Medina, 33, who faces life in prison if convicted of the August 2013 slaying at the couple's South Miami home.
    Medina has been jailed since his arrest soon after the killing. The case gained national attention because Medina posted the photo of Alfonso's body on Facebook, admitting in the post that he killed her and would likely go to prison.

The post and shocking photo of his murdered wife remained on Facebook for five hours before Mr Medina's profile was taken down.
    Officers who were dispatched to the couple's home discovered Alfonso's bullet-riddled body in a pool of blood.
    The woman in the picture was bent over backwards at the knees wearing black leggings, with her head in the corner of what appears to be a kitchen.
    Medina was a part-time extra on the USA Network show Burn Notice. Despite appearing only as a background extra with his head-shaved and pouting in two episodes in 2010, the wannabe star boasted online about his tiny bit-part appearances and dreamed of fame and fortune.
    In later interviews with police, however, he said it was self-defense.
    Zangeneh said Alfonso started the fight, which escalated to the point where she came after Medina with a knife. He then shot her, he said.
    Defense lawyer Zangeneh said during a hearing on trial evidence before Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Yvonne Colodny: '(Alfonso) initiated a confrontation. My client tried to calm her down.'
    Prosecutor Scott Dunn urged the judge to limit defense use of the allegations involving Alfonso, reminding Colodny that Alfonso was the victim and not on trial.
    'It is not open season on a victim just because a defendant is claiming self-defense,' Dunn said.
    The prosecution will seek to cast doubt on the self-defense claim with evidence that Medina was an accomplished amateur boxer who had little to fear from his physically weaker wife.
    Other evidence shows that Medina had years earlier told a friend he would kill Alfonso if she ever tried to leave him, which her friends said she was planning on doing.
    Colodny ruled that the evidence involving the Alfonso allegations could only be used if the proper legal foundation is laid for the jury.
    She also imposed some limits on the prosecution's use of the Medina boxing evidence.
    'I'm not going to permit fishing expeditions,' she said. 'We're going to keep it to the facts of the case.'

The accused killer had previously admitted to shooting his wife six to eight times.
    Forensic evidence gathered by investigators contradicts claims of self-defense and shows the murdered woman was kneeling in the kitchen with one arm raised in a defensive gesture as she was executed.
    Medina told police Alfonso punched him several times and threatened him with a knife.
    According statements made by the defense early last year, a search of Medina and Alonso's apartment yielded capsules filled with synthetic ecstasy that had been stashed in a garlic supplement bottle in a kitchen cabinet, according to NBC Miami.
    'The defense's independent lab confirmed that the capsules are Alpha PVP, commonly known as synthetic ecstasy,' stated the defense motion.
    According to the court papers, witness Bruce Bates gave sworn testimony that 26-year-old Alfonso used synthetic ecstasy and other 'illicit drugs'.
    The defense also presented a video recorded inside the couple's townhouse showing what they claim to be Alfonso opening the kitchen cabinet containing the capsules just hours before the murder, Miami Herald reported.

The Florida medical examiner who performed the autopsy on Alfonso did not test her for bath salts, prompting Medina's lawyer to ask Judge Yvonne Colodny to grant them access to the 26-year-old's blood, urine, tissue, hair and stomach content at the time of her death.
    Zangenehm told CBS News that if they are able to show that Alfonso was under the influence of bath salts at the time of the deadly confrontation, it could play a 'substantial' role during the trial.
    Authorities previously seized a stun gun, a.380-caliber pistol and two other pistols and ammunition and a large knife from the kitchen, The Miami Herald previously reported.
    Police say Medina killed Jennifer Alfonso during an argument. Her ten-year-old daughter from a previous relationship was not injured.
    Medina appeared in court over the summer wearing a red jumpsuit and shackles around his wrists and ankles, while a judge approved a request for the preservation of evidence.
    The request allowed Medina's lawyers to photograph markings such as cuts and bruises on Alfonso's body.

Medina is facing charges of first-degree murder after he posted a message on his personal Facebook account allegedly admitting to the murder of his wife.
    'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news,' he wrote.
    'My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me.'
    Medina posted the photo apparently showing his murdered spouse lying in the kitchen with blood covering her face and left arm with the comment: 'Rip Jennifer Alfonso.'
    He later told police that he shot Alfonso several times after she picked up a kitchen knife, and punched and kicked him.
    In his affidavit, Medina said he had pointed a gun at his wife as they argued in their bedroom.
    He later confronted her in the kitchen, she said she was leaving him, according to CBS News.
    The affidavit claims Alfonso started to hit him so he went back upstairs for the gun as she reached for a kitchen knife.
    He was able to disarm his wife, but when she started to punch him again he shot her several times, he told police.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3qQYPxF2q
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

bull fucking shit. we saw the video. he was NOT in any danger. So much danger while she was washing dishes and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

lol forever at that stupid girl who was all like "that's my friend there"

I've mentioned it before in this thread, but seriously, fuck her
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

It's more likely all the drugs were his and he was the one on bath salts. He lived there too, right?

Thread Information