Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Derek Medina (31) posts picture of his dead wife, Jennifer Alfonso (26) on Facebook when he confessed to killing her

That picture of her has stuck with me from day one.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    I agree. I definitely haven't forgotten about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

It was the little fuzzy motes that were suddenly all over the vid the that got me. You couldn't see anything too clearly, but suddenly they appeared & you knew that was the exact moment he did it

Jury selection begins.
    http://www.local10.com/news/jury-sel...trial/36228818
    He's getting sexier each time a new picture is posted of him.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He is looking hawt.

A jury on Tuesday viewed a surveillance video depicting the final moments of a young wife's life before she was fatally shot by her husband, who later posted a photo of her dead body on Facebook and insists he fired in self-defense.
    The video, from one of several cameras at the couple's South Miami home, shows no evidence that 27-year-old Jennifer Alfonso was physically attacking Derek Medina as he claims before he gunned her down in their kitchen in August 2013. But the video angle also does not capture everything that happened in the kitchen, nor the shooting itself.
    Two police officers who dealt with Medina the day of the slaying testified that he never asked for medical attention and showed no evidence of physical injury.

The post and shocking photo of his murdered wife remained on Facebook for five hours before Mr Medina's profile was taken down.
    Officers who were dispatched to the couple's home discovered Alfonso's bullet-riddled body in a pool of blood.
    The woman in the picture was bent over backwards at the knees wearing black leggings, with her head in the corner of what appears to be a kitchen.
    Medina was a part-time extra on the USA Network show Burn Notice.
    Despite appearing only as a background extra with his head-shaved and pouting in two episodes in 2010, the wannabe star boasted online about his tiny bit-part appearances and dreamed of fame and fortune.

Medina told police in a videotaped statement played earlier in his trial that Alfonso regularly abused him and had been hitting and pushing him forcefully before the shooting.
    'Did you observe any obvious signs of injury to Mr. Medina?' prosecutor J. Scott Dunn asked South Miami police Det. Matt Taylor, who drove Medina to the Miami-Dade Police Department for questioning shortly after the killing.
    'No,' Taylor replied.
    Earlier, police photos introduced as evidence showed no marks indicating any fight on Medina's body or head and no cuts or scratches to his hands.
    In the surveillance video, Alfonso is shown going in and out of the couple's kitchen, at one point washing a few dishes and at another briefly opening and closing the townhouse's front door.

Medina comes into the kitchen and both are off camera, then he leaves and comes back — which is when the shooting happened.
    Puffs of gunpowder can be seen swirling in the air around the camera. Medina then appears to use his cellphone to take the Facebook photo and leaves the house after changing clothes. He later turned himself in to police.

Medina said in his police statement that Alfonso came at him with a knife and that he was able to disarm her, then went upstairs to get his .380-caliber handgun. Alfonso was shot eight times.
    'Is Jennifer seen attacking Derek as he went upstairs to retrieve the firearm he would eventually use to shoot her dead?' Dunn asked lead Miami-Dade police Det. Jonathan Grossman.
    'No,' Grossman answered.

'She never left the kitchen alive after that, did she?' Dunn continued.
    'No, she did not,' the detective said.
    Prosecutors said Tuesday they are close to wrapping up their main case, after which the defense will begin putting on its witnesses. It's not yet clear whether Medina will testify.
    He faces life in prison if convicted of first-degree murder.
    He's also charged with illegal discharge of a weapon and child neglect because Alfonso's 10-year-old daughter was in the home when her mother was killed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3rqKxzTTX
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This guy should have gone with insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Me too.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Guilty of 2nd degree murder, child neglect, and firing a deadly missle.

Ugh! Missile.

Be interesting to see if he bulks up again now. Of course this could be a real mental illness but he seems to be carefully following the script from Mr Burns "Howard Hughes" phase (until the defence made him shave his precious face hair for court)

He is crazy and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Be interesting to see if he bulks up again now. Of course this could be a real mental illness but he seems to be carefully following the script from Mr Burns "Howard Hughes" phase (until the defence made him shave his precious face hair for court)

Oh, he's mentally ill. Witness the titles of his books:

World Just Ask Yourself Why We Are Living a Life Full of Lies and How I an Emotional Writer Made All of My Professional Dreams Come True Blocking Society's Teaching

Humans Who Are Gifted and Can See the Supernatural Spirit Ghost World We Live in Called Ghost Haunted Adventures

How a Judgmental and Selfish Attitude Is Destroying the World We Live in Because the World Is Vanishing Beneath Our Eyes

(And my personal favorite)

How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Yeah, he's really obviously mentally ill. Not sure what terrible attorney decided not to pursue that as a defense.

Sentenced to LIFE

Medina spoke briefly before learning his fate. It was the first time Medina, who did not testify during his trial, has spoken in open court.

"Focus, Barack Obama, president, on this corrupted world that I will be suing," Medina said. "Focus again, presidents and future presidents, of the world. OK. I will be suing this world. Not only that, on Freddy the movie by Universal Pictures, came out with a movie before my trial, which was unfair. OK, which is bias. And, um, pretty much the point I'm trying to make is I did not get a fair trial. I will be taking action. I will be suing, and I want Barack Obama, the president of the United States of America, to focus on corruption. Corruption is a big problem that we have in the United States of America and all over the world. Nothing further. Oh, God knows the truth, and nothing further."
    http://www.local10.com/news/derek-me...acebook-murder

Crazy pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Dammit...another moron trying to Obama blame. I had a kid tell me a few days ago at school that it was Obama's fault that schools don't serve ice cream. Relative maybe?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information