Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Medina (31) posts picture of his dead wife, Jennifer Alfonso (26) on Facebook when he confessed to killing her

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not wearing any pants

Derek Medina (31) posts picture of his dead wife, Jennifer Alfonso (26) on Facebook when he confessed to killing her

Sorry if this is already posted, i looked , i really did. Anyway, I bet she was really hurting him. Fucking moron. rip jen. piccs included

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...k-2693918.html
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 08-08-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I posted in weird and bizarre, but it probably should have its own thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I posted in weird and bizarre, but it probably should have its own thread.
    Yeah, I saw you posted it earlier. Just holy shit. So he's already trying to set up his defense? What a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Crap, prob the only section i didn't check. oops. I fugured since it was a non mds death it should go here.

i was able to find the picture through a reddit link. so messed up. and there was a 10 yr old girl their at the time.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

I know, i am wondering who the child was? His? Hers? A niece or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I know, i am wondering who the child was? His? Hers? A niece or something?
    Hers from a previous relationship according to the Daily Mail article.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Ok finally saw the picture what in gods name made him think it was okay to post that picture?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok finally saw the picture what in gods name made him think it was okay to post that picture?
    Cuz that's what someone insane would do. Taaa-Daaaa...instant defense.. No one in their right mind would post a pic of their dead wife on FB after the killed her. Man do I hear a bad knock knock joke coming.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Cuz that's what someone insane would do. Taaa-Daaaa...instant defense.. No one in their right mind would post a pic of their dead wife on FB after the killed her. Man do I hear a bad knock knock joke coming.
    I'm not sure whether this guy is nuts or is a creature of habit. If he posts pics of every damn thing he does than its no surprise he posted a pic after this incident. Most killers place their victims in an area they are familiar with, because they like to stay within an area that is known to them. I guarantee you will find this guy spent every waking hour on facebook. He probably posted the pic before thinking about it because posting is second nature to him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Man posts grisly picture of his dead wife on Facebook in post saying: 'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys'

Man posts grisly picture of his dead wife on Facebook in post saying: 'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys'

• Derek Medina, 31, turned himself in to police after confessing to murder on Facebook and to his father
    • Body of Jennifer Alfonso, 26, was found in the kitchen of couple's Miami home
    • Slain woman's 10-year-old daughter was at home during murder, but was not harmed
    • Medina published multiple self-help e-books, including 'How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication'

A Florida man has been arrested in connection to his wife's murder after posting a graphic photo on his Facebook page showing a blood-spattered woman slumped on the floor.

In a message that appeared on his personal Facebook account Thursday morning, 31-year-old Derek Medina, of Miami, allegedly admitted to the murder of his wife, 26-year-old Jennifer Alfonso.

'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news,' he wrote. 'My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me.'

Medina supplemented the photo apparently showing his murdered spouse lying in the kitchen with blood covering her face and left arm with the comment: 'Rip Jennifer Alfonso.'

MailOnline chose to obscure the image due to its extremely graphic and disturbing nature.

Medina's post and shocking photo of his murdered wife remained on Facebook for five hours before his profile was taken down just before 5pm Thursday.

Miami Herald reported that Thursday afternoon, Mr Medina walked into a police station and turned himself in, confessing that he had shot his wife following a domestic dispute, according to investigators.

Officers who were dispatched to the couple's home at 5555 SW 67th Avenue discovered Jennifer Alfonso' body.

A 10-year-old girl was led out of the residence wrapped in a red blanket. The child is believed to have been present during the shooting, but was not harmed.

The woman in the picture is bent over backwards at the knees wearing black leotards with her head in the corner of what appears to be a kitchen.

The unsettling post left several of Medina's friends puzzled, asking him what happened.

Kayla Amando Pabon wrote about the woman in the grisly image: 'That is my friend there.'

On his Facebook page, Medina listed his occupation as actor on the USA Network show Burn Notice, but it appears that the 31-year-old was at one point an extra in the series, the Broward-Palm Beach New Times found.

Medina's Facebook profile was taken down just before 5pm Thursday.

In an interview with the local station WSVN, Medina's father, Derek Medina Sr., said that his son came to him at around 11am Thursday and admitted to shooting his wife.

"He just said that his wife picked up a knife on him, and they had a big fight, and he shot her," said the father.

The elder Medina drove his son to a South Miami police station, where the 31-year-old turned himself in.

Derek Medina Sr said that girl who was removed from the apartment wrapped in a blanket is Alfonso's daughter from a previous relationship.

According to the father, his son had a rocky relationship with Alfonso. He said that the two got a divorce after being married for three years, but tied the knot again last year.

Alfonso listed her occupation as a server at Denny's. Records show that she married Medina in April 2012.

The woman was last active on Facebook Wednesday, some 15 hours before the image of her body appeared on her husband's page. At the time, Alfonso changed her profile picture to a photo of her kissing Medina.

Miami New Times reported that Medina has published a number of self-help e-books, among them one titled: 'How I Saved Someone's Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication.'

His works, mostly bearing odd and lengthy titles, are available through the site e-junkie priced between $999 and $11.99. At least one is out in paperback selling for $19.99.

His latest offering is 'World Just Ask Yourself Why We Are Living a Life Full of Lies and How I an Emotional Writer Made All of My Professional Dreams Come True Blocking Society's Teachings.'

In a summary of one book, Medina claims he can hunt ghosts and at one time saved his wife from a poltergeist attack while they were in New York.

Elsewhere in his writings, Medina talked about his experiences with aliens and lamented that humans are not working on a time travel machine needed for an 'evacuation plan.'

Medina's YouTube account features a video of him as an extra on the show 'Burn Notice.' The page also has a clip of a man kicking a punching bag in a gym.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2bQcWOxzl
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by nestlequikie; 08-08-2013 at 05:01 PM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Um... I hate to say this but....Florida.

Would it be in bad taste here to post the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by damn_brat View Post
    Would it be in bad taste here to post the picture?
    I'd say it would be. It isn't a NSFW thread and might be a trigger for some folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    I'd say it would be. It isn't a NSFW thread and might be a trigger for some folks.
    Looks like it's in the OP anyway. Thanks.

The picture is at this link, too. What a fucking crazy person.

http://gossipextra.com/2013/08/08/ma...ok-miami-2843/

So for anyone that saw the picture, do you think that he moved and posed her? It seems kinda unnatural to have your legs bend back like that when you fall.

So for anyone that saw the picture, do you think that he moved and posed her? It seems kinda unnatural to have your legs bend back like that when you fall.
    i'm picturing it like it happens in movies. she gets shot, clutches the wound while falling to her knees for a moment, then falling back
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

Hi all. Ive assisted with autopsies for many years and worked in death investigations. Looking at the photo, I surmise that he made her get down on her knees, then shot her. If you look at the oven door, you can see a smudge (potentially blood) and it seems she fell backward after being shot, explaining the placement of her head, the smudge on the door and the reason she is back on her legs that way. Very sad. Extremely disturbing that this 'guy' had no problem posting that on FB and did this to begin with. From the description of him and his weird books, he has something seriously wrong with him to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathPro View Post
    Hi all. Ive assisted with autopsies for many years and worked in death investigations. Looking at the photo, I surmise that he made her get down on her knees, then shot her. If you look at the oven door, you can see a smudge (potentially blood) and it seems she fell backward after being shot, explaining the placement of her head, the smudge on the door and the reason she is back on her legs that way. Very sad. Extremely disturbing that this 'guy' had no problem posting that on FB and did this to begin with. From the description of him and his weird books, he has something seriously wrong with him to begin with.
    Hello Death Pro .... welcome to MDS .... look forward to your futures posts/analsyes based on your experiences

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Hi Bellaboo! Thank you very much! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Hello Death Pro .... welcome to MDS .... look forward to your futures posts/analsyes based on your experiences

Quote Originally Posted by DeathPro View Post
    This is what I thought as well when I saw the picture. Either she was on her knees pleading for her life, or he made her kneel down in a sort of execution manner.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Oh, and he writes books.

http://www.emotionalwriter.com/

Yeah, i didn't post the pic out of respect. It's on the link i put. I think she was on her knees already prob begging for her life because there are some pics of him with a gun and a knife. They were probably fighting and he pulled his gun out and she got on her knees somehow and was begging for her life. My theory anyway. hmmmfff

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Yeah, i didn't post the pic out of respect. It's on the link i put. I think she was on her knees already prob begging for her life because there are some pics of him with a gun and a knife. They were probably fighting and he pulled his gun out and she got on her knees somehow and was begging for her life. My theory anyway. hmmmfff
    do you have the links for the other pics of him with the gun and knife?

what a horrible story. I also do not get that Kayla girl's post on the pic "that is my friend there." then tags her name to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information