Thread: Ashley Jones (23) and Jarrell Marshall (28) were shot to death in front of Ashley's three children

Ashley Jones (23) and Jarrell Marshall (28) were shot to death in front of Ashley's three children

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-one-four.html

A man and a woman were fatally shot in a New Jersey apartment in front of her three children, all under the age of five.
    Ashley Jones, 23 and Jarrell Marshall, 28, both died of multiple gunshot wounds during a shooting in Newark around 9.30pm on Saturday.
    Jones' three children - ages one, three and four - were inside the third-floor apartment when the shooting occurred, according to authorities.
    Neighbor Vernice Cromer told WABC: 'We heard six to eight gunshots, and then after the gunshots were finished, that little girl said "where's my mommy, where's my mommy?" Then we heard nothing but sirens.'

Ashley's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ladyla.lowi...ends?pnref=lhc

Ashley's friends think her ex-boyfriend did it.
    Noob iz good at dishing but canna take it.

"It was bound to happen, she was shaking, and she was scared," says a friend of Jones who did not want to be identified.

The friend says Jones desperately tried to get away from an ex-boyfriend. She adds that he would often show up to the apartment, and was verbally and physically abusive. At this point, police are not saying who the suspect is, but the friend could not forget what happened to Jones just last week.

"She was trying to get away - she climbed through the window at 7 in the morning. Her eye was black and blue, she was saying she got a restraining order," says the friend.
    http://abc7ny.com/news/man-and-woman...-hurt/1180838/

This is her ex and the dad of her kids.
    https://www.facebook.com/dreeseholla?fref=ufi

He posted stuff like this

Rah Posey added 2 new photos.
    July 2, 2015 ?
    she dont want to see me provide for my family she rather see me in a jail cell
    He ALSO posted a video of mom that's pretty distrubing. Maybe she was drunk???

His facebook is a little disturbing...considering.
    Rah Posey
    June 22, 2015 ? Union, NJ ?
    bitches want all da benefits that come with being a nigga but none of the consequences
    3 people like this.
    Comments
    Allhail T Thethots
    Allhail T Thethots Lol oh we got a woman beater in our midst Lmaooo ������
    June 22, 2015 at 1:07pm
    Rah Posey
    Rah Posey somebody should of taught yall woman how to speak to a man
    1 ? June 22, 2015 at 1:09pm
    Allhail T Thethots
    Allhail T Thethots Lmaooo don't include me in your lil bird brained life lolol that's what yall do in the ghetto I'm not black boo I don't date black guys lololol
    1 ? June 22, 2015 at 1:21pm
    Rah Posey
    Rah Posey i said woman where did u get black and white from
    1 ? June 22, 2015 at 1:23pm
    Allhail T Thethots
    Allhail T Thethots Because I know the bitch is black
    Allhail T Thethots
    Allhail T Thethots WE DONT DAT!
    Allhail T Thethots
    Allhail T Thethots So WE don't get hit by no man.. But yea goodluck with that manly bitch shit. Don't worry my ex is into manly bitches too til a bitch crack that skull open and rip dreads out SMFH
    1 ? June 22, 2015 at 1:25pm
    Allhail T Thethots
    Allhail T Thethots And who the fuck are u hitting if it ain't yo bitch? Das some other shit. It's Ashley or it ain't. Remember this Facebook u out puttin ya shit out there like that, we READ THAT SHIT.
    June 22, 2015 at 1:28pm ? Edited
    Rah Posey
    Rah Posey u really dumb as hell because i ain't said i hit anyone so stop living your life through fb and get a real one
    June 22, 2015 at 3:35pm
    Faraway Clayton Sweetnest
    Faraway Clayton Sweetnest comment

Rah Posey
    March 23, 2014 ?
    Murdering you ain't nothing... Getting away with it is everything

This was a picture she posted on her facebook in 2012. I noticed her friend didn't like him.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-01-2016 at 03:18 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    How terrible ~ those poor children.

The last picture she posted on her FB was one of her children...she received 1 comment and it was from Rah who said, My duaghter gorgeous

So if she had a restraining order out on him, he still was allowed to view and post to her FB.

I've been sitting here thinking about what to type and all I can come up with is that this young lady's story is a tragedy I hope her daughter never faces when she grows up.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    This is her ex and the dad of her kids.
    https://www.facebook.com/dreeseholla?fref=ufi

He posted stuff like this

He ALSO posted a video of mom that's pretty distrubing. Maybe she was drunk???

His facebook is a little disturbing...considering.

This was a picture she posted on her facebook in 2012. I noticed her friend didn't like him.

[IMG][/IMG]

His FB profile reads "CEO at Hitman"...hmmm...
    Just speculation, of course, but still...

Was this story featured on "The First 48"?
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    ... "excuse me, keep a better fucking eye on your children next time. I found him wandering by the access road." and walked off. I was so angry I could have spit nails at every one of those fucks. No one said a word.

Oh nevermind I read the wrong date
    ... "excuse me, keep a better fucking eye on your children next time. I found him wandering by the access road." and walked off. I was so angry I could have spit nails at every one of those fucks. No one said a word.

Newark Public Safety Director Anthony Ambrose said the deaths are a result of 'the availability of too many guns', adding that the deaths were 'senseless' and 'tragic'.
    Huh? I don't get this statement at all. Is that really why they died? smh

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    How terrible ~ those poor children.

The last picture she posted on her FB was one of her children...she received 1 comment and it was from Rah who said, My duaghter gorgeous

So if she had a restraining order out on him, he still was allowed to view and post to her FB.
    Restraining orders are crap. You can't enforce them until after the fact most times. A woman gets shot, and what then? Oh, we wrote a note that said he wasn't supposed to go near her, I wonder how this happened?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    It had to have to do with her bf. Bet.

Gangs, drugs, whatever, but I guarantee that shit wasn't random.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I agree. Nothing at all about this says random.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Restraining orders are crap. You can't enforce them until after the fact most times. A woman gets shot, and what then? Oh, we wrote a note that said he wasn't supposed to go near her, I wonder how this happened?
    I totally agree having worked with victims of DV/IPV and conducting research on the topic. However, it is easy to not be FB friends with someone who abused you.

Update: He strangled one ex in the bathtub and killed her, then the next day he shot another ex and her boyfriend. 3 people killed during his rampage.

Do you mean her new boyfriend that was also murdered? Or her ex?

I couldn't find much on her new boyfriend, Jarrell.

I don't think the ex was in a gang. It seems like he worked a decent job.
    I'm speculating, but I think Ashley probably got tired of being hit, left him and got a new man. It burned the ex up. "If I can't have her, nobody will" set in and it sounds like he killed them.

RIght after I posted the above.....a new news article. YEP

NEWARK, New Jersey (WABC) -- Police have made an arrest in connection with the murders of a man and a woman who were fatally shot inside an apartment in Newark late Saturday night in front of three young children.

Jeffrey Holland, 27, of East Orange, was arrested and charged in the shootings of 23-year-old Ashley Jones, and her boyfriend, 28-year-old Jarrell Marshall.
    Holland was the father of Jones's 1-year-old girl and 4-year-old boy. The other child, a 3-year-old girl, was Marshall's child with another woman.

Holland is also charged in the strangulation death of 21-year-old Tiniquah Rouse of Newark on Jan. 29. She was found dead in the bathtub of her apartment by a family friend.
    A family friend who was visiting her noticed that the door to her apartment was ajar, went into the apartment and found her partially submerged in the bathtub," said Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn Murray. "She had been strangled and murdered."

Her five-month-old son was later found in a closet in the home unharmed.

Holland is being held on a combined bail of $2.5 million, including $1.5 million in the murders of Marshall and Jones, who had a restraining order against him.
    We asked Murray what vulnerable women can do in cases of domestic violence.

"Your question is a good one, and we would urge anybody who is experiencing domestic violence to reach out to the Essex County Family Justice Center for direction and support," she said.

"It was bound to happen, she was shaking, and she was scared," says a friend of Jones who did not want to be identified.

The friend says Jones desperately tried to get away from her ex-boyfriend. She adds that he would often show up to the apartment, and was verbally and physically abusive.

"She was trying to get away - she climbed through the window at 7 in the morning. Her eye was black and blue, she was saying she got a restraining order," says the friend.

The Essex County Prosecutor's office tells Eyewitness News that the three children are okay, and are either with family members or Child Protection.

[B][U]
    Last edited by bermstalker; 02-03-2016 at 03:42 AM. Reason: He killed 3 people- 2 exs and 1 man

This guy killed two exes and one of the ex's new boyfriends? Yeah I would say that's a domestic violence situation.

I really feel bad for those kids, they probably don't have access to the type of therapy they will need.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This guy killed two exes and one of the ex's new boyfriends? Yeah I would say that's a domestic violence situation.

I really feel bad for those kids, they probably don't have access to the type of therapy they will need.
    Me too, Angie. I cannot imagine what those children saw/went through.

Here is Tiniquah's facebook. Beautiful lady

https://www.facebook.com/honeycaramel002

Thread Information