Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Teacher Predator List-

My brother was a teacher and he got his 17y/o girlfriend pregnant (not his student) and they got married around 1971. He was 25y/o and they are still married. He remained a teacher for 3 or 4 years after getting married and then changed professions. My parents had no idea how young she was until they got married. I had my first boyfriend at 15y/o and he was 25y/o. My parents had no clue how old he was either..lol
    Last edited by marycontrary; 10-23-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Veronica Rocha Contact Reporter - LA Times
    A Northern California high school teacher remained in custody Monday on suspicion of having sexual relationships with two male students and sharing nude photographs with them, authorities said.

Lindsay Himmelspach, 33, was arrested Friday on suspicion of having unlawful sexual intercourse with two minors, communicating with them for the purpose of committing sexual acts and communicating with them to commit a lewd or lascivious act, according to the Butte County Sheriff?s Office.

District officials and sheriff?s detectives began investigating Himmelspach Friday after an anonymous caller left a message at the high school about students having inappropriate relationships with a physical education teacher, sheriff?s officials said.

Authorities said they found evidence indicating that Himmelspach had sexual relationships with a La Plumas student and a Prospect High School student.
    Himmelspach is a physical education teacher at Las Plumas High School, one of five campuses in the Oroville Union High School District. She has been placed on paid leave, the district said.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...102-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

HOUSTON - A Houston-area teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy who officials say impregnated her has turned herself in to authorities, reports CBS affiliate KHOU.

An arrest warrant had been issued for 24-year-old Alexandria Vera, who was an English teacher in the Aldine School District. The boy was an 8th-grade student she met last summer. Vera turned herself in Wednesday morning in Conroe, the station reports. She is charged with continuous sex abuse of a child.

Court documents allege she was introduced to his family as the boy's girlfriend, and the woman said that his parents supported the relationship and invited her to family gatherings. She reportedly said she told a school district investigator the family was "very supportive and excited" when she disclosed her pregnancy. She allegedly said she and the boy "love each other."

According to the probable cause document, she aborted the pregnancy after a child welfare investigator questioned her in February about the relationship, which she denied at the time.

Students told KHOU they remember Vera as the "cool teacher" who let kids at Stovall Middle School use cell phones in class. They say they long suspected her to be romantically involved with the student, who prosecutors say was 13 at the time of the alleged crimes and is now 14.

School officials say she was removed from the school and placed on leave in April. The district is in the process of terminating her employment, the station reports.

"Aldine ISD Police investigated the incident and turned their findings over to the Harris County District Attorney's Office," the district said in a statement. "The safety and security of Aldine ISD's students and staff remains a priority of the school district."

Citing the court documents, KHOU reports Vera told investigators she had sex with the boy almost daily for nine months. She reportedly said the two met in summer school and then grew close the following school year.

Vera's bond was set at $100,000 and she remains in custody, the station reports. Her booking mugshot has not yet been made available.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/alexandr...pregnated-her/

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Family was supportive and excited when she became pregnant with the 13 year olds baby? Besides the fact that she looks obviously older than 13, who becomes excited when they're 8th grader is going to become a dad?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Not a teacher but......you must appreciate the mustache on this bitch!

****sorry can't get pic to upload

http://billingsgazette.com/news/loca...e455b455b.html

A 35-year-old Wyoming woman appeared in district court Thursday and pleaded not guilty to charges that she twice had sexual contact with a boy in Billings, once when he was about 10 years old in 2011 and again about a year later.

Appearing before Judge Mary Jane McCalla Knisely, Bonnie Lynn White entered not guilty pleas to two felony counts of sexual assault.

According to prosecutors, White is facing six similar counts involving three victims, including the victim in this case, in other jurisdictions.

Charges against White in Big Horn County, Wyo., were sealed by court order, according to the Big Horn County Clerk of Court?s office.

Knisely on Thursday allowed White, who has posted on $50,000 bond, to return to Wyoming. As requested by Senior Deputy Yellowstone County Attorney Brett Linneweber, the judge ordered White to pay for and use GPS monitoring.

?It appears she has been going by the victim?s house since bonding out,? Linneweber said.

?You are to have absolutely no contact with the alleged victim,? Knisely told White.

?I?m going to add the additional condition that there is no contact with anyone under the age of 18,? the judge added.

According to charging documents, the alleged victim, who is now 13 years old, disclosed the contact to a counselor in February.

In a March interview with an investigator in Lovell, Wyo., the boy said that White pushed him onto a bed, pulled off his clothes and fondled him while he was in Billings in January 2011 for a friend?s birthday party.

The boy said that White threatened to hurt him and his family if he told anyone. He also told the investigator, according to prosecutors, that White again fondled him about a year later when she took him and others to a water park in Billings.

He said that White again threatened to hurt him and his family if he told anyone.

?Multiple children have made independent disclosure of being sexually assaulted by the Defendant,? charging documents say.

White?s trial date is yet to be scheduled.

Felony sexual assault carries a prison sentence of between four and 100 years.
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Not a teacher but......you must appreciate the mustache on this bitch!

****sorry can't get pic to upload

http://billingsgazette.com/news/loca...e455b455b.html

A 35-year-old Wyoming woman appeared in district court Thursday and pleaded not guilty to charges that she twice had sexual contact with a boy in Billings, once when he was about 10 years old in 2011 and again about a year later.

Appearing before Judge Mary Jane McCalla Knisely, Bonnie Lynn White entered not guilty pleas to two felony counts of sexual assault.

According to prosecutors, White is facing six similar counts involving three victims, including the victim in this case, in other jurisdictions.

Charges against White in Big Horn County, Wyo., were sealed by court order, according to the Big Horn County Clerk of Court?s office.

Knisely on Thursday allowed White, who has posted on $50,000 bond, to return to Wyoming. As requested by Senior Deputy Yellowstone County Attorney Brett Linneweber, the judge ordered White to pay for and use GPS monitoring.

?It appears she has been going by the victim?s house since bonding out,? Linneweber said.

?You are to have absolutely no contact with the alleged victim,? Knisely told White.

?I?m going to add the additional condition that there is no contact with anyone under the age of 18,? the judge added.

According to charging documents, the alleged victim, who is now 13 years old, disclosed the contact to a counselor in February.

In a March interview with an investigator in Lovell, Wyo., the boy said that White pushed him onto a bed, pulled off his clothes and fondled him while he was in Billings in January 2011 for a friend?s birthday party.

The boy said that White threatened to hurt him and his family if he told anyone. He also told the investigator, according to prosecutors, that White again fondled him about a year later when she took him and others to a water park in Billings.

He said that White again threatened to hurt him and his family if he told anyone.

?Multiple children have made independent disclosure of being sexually assaulted by the Defendant,? charging documents say.

White?s trial date is yet to be scheduled.

Felony sexual assault carries a prison sentence of between four and 100 years.
    That is one ugly bitch

Razors may not be available in prison but I'd be learning how to thread real fast. Actually...shes probably got a great self-protection/defense strategy going on right there.

Mary Kay and Vili split up: http://people.com/crime/mary-kay-let...lks-conflicts/

Hard to believe he's 34 now (and has been with her since he was 12). Barf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote form Mary K article: "She always wanted him to man up."

Really? No shit???

Quote Originally Posted by Tygo View Post
    Quote form Mary K article: "She always wanted him to man up."

Really? No shit???

Yeah I couldn't help but chuckle at the description of their relationship in the article ... like she's the mom and he's the kid. Whodathunkit?

(Also, it blows my mind that he's 34 and has a 20-year-old kid. I'm 43, and my only child is 7. Vili could end up being a grandpa at a younger age than I became a parent.)
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Having a 15 y/o son, the thought occurred that I would probably serve more time beating the shit out of one of these women, than they would for molesting my son. That's fucked up.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/20...-divorce-fake/

This week the internet lit up with the news that convicted pedophile and mother-of-the-century winner Mary Kay Letourneau and her victim husband of 12 years, Vili Fualaau have filed for divorce. Letourneau served seven years in prison for starting a sexual relationship with Fualaau when he was her student of just 12 years old. The former teacher gave birth to two children with Fualaau but lost full custody of her four children with her now ex-husband. The scandal forced the family to move and change their names so the children could escape public scrutiny. Letourneau reportedly hasn’t seen or heard from them since.

Speculation for the divorce was rampant, including the 22-year age difference and the idea that maybe Fualaau finally broker out of his Stockholm Syndrome.

As it turns out the divorce might not be real at all. Fualaau says it’s all for show and only a legality as he attempts to get licensed to sell a marijuana product known as “cigaweed”. Apparently being married to a registered sex offender isn’t a plus when trying to become a government-sanctioned drug dealer.

“It’s not necessarily what you think,” he told Radar Online. “When you want to get licensed, they do background checks on both parties. If I decide to be a part of it, I have to be licensed, and I have to be vetted, and so does a spouse. She has a past. She has a history.”
    America can breathe a sigh of relief. If a grown woman who abandoned her own children so she could have sex with a 12-year-old boy can’t find happiness what chance do any of us have?

http://ktla.com/2016/02/17/student-d...o-high-school/

Michelle Yeh convicted of raping teenage boys and she was 28 when the rapes happen and the victims were males 15-16.

http://www.news9.com/story/36861349/...x-with-student

When investigators entered the home, Day was sitting on the floor of her living room with candles lit and all of the lights off, authorities said. She was also reportedly wearing a Christmas cat T-shirt and workout shorts.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    And I can't get a text back.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Ron, you of all people don't need any batshit crazy bitches anywhere near you.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Ron, you of all people don't need any batshit crazy bitches anywhere near you.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

An update

http://www.kesq.com/news/beaumont-hi...dent/675013458

http://abc7.com/beaumont-hs-teacher-...uilty/2831064/

https://patch.com/california/banning...kes-appearance

Wow!! According to ABC7 News a Banning High School Teacher makes a court appearance for raping her male student

BANNING, Calif. (KABC) --
    A Beaumont High School teacher accused of having sex with one of her students pleaded not guilty Wednesday to felony charges.

Samantha Ciotta did not say a word as she left the Banning court house following her arraignment. The 32-year-old's family members also kept quiet.

Police started investigating Ciotta over the summer. She was arrested in September on suspicion of having a sexual relationship with an underage student.

According to an arrest warrant declaration, Ciotta not only allegedly had sex with one of her students, but also one of his 19-year-old friends.

The boy told police that he had sex with Ciotta on numerous occasions, but he could not remember the exact number of times because he was usually intoxicated during their meetings, according to the warrant.

The warrant also revealed that the alleged victim initially tried to cover for Ciotta. Later on, he learned that Ciotta allegedly had sex with his 19-year-old friend, telling him that the boy had "ruined her life."

That's when the boy decided to no longer lie for her, the warrant stated.

Ciotta, who is free on $25,000 bond, is accused of two counts of unlawful sex with a minor and one count of oral copulation of a child under the age of 18.

The mother of two previously held a teaching position at La Quinta High School and was recently hired by the Beaumont Unified School District.

Ciotta was placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of her case, which marked the second teacher sex scandal to rock Beaumont High this year.

https://patch.com/california/banning...ontact-student

Oddly Enough the same school district in Banning, CA had another rape scandal involving a different female teacher raping a male student in an unrelated scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Yeah I couldn't help but chuckle at the description of their relationship in the article ... like she's the mom and he's the kid. Whodathunkit?

(Also, it blows my mind that he's 34 and has a 20-year-old kid. I'm 43, and my only child is 7. Vili could end up being a grandpa at a younger age than I became a parent.)
    What What? I thought Mary Kay broke up with the boy two decades ago when she was in Prison? Wow my mom and dad was 30 when I was born. I'm the same age as Vili and have no kids and I'm amazed that he will be a young grandpa and I think Mary Kay's first children is the same age as Vili.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.57c979814da8

Yes this article is not female teacher male victim stuff here but its the first known female politician to find herself in a harassment allegation.

Well this won't be popular...
    When I was 16 I was banging a HOT married 29 yo teacher.

Honestly.... one of the best memories of my life, and I learned how to fuck like a rock star.

I think.... just spitballing mind you.... that these are girls who just haven't grown emotionally past their teen years. They have a mental issue, but I'm not sure it's pedophilia in the same sense as a true pedophile. I think many are trying to relive their glory days, especially the really good looking ones.

Also keep in mind, at some point... (until they ran their mouth, or parents found out) the boys were willing participants.

A grown man can overpower and intimidate a young girl, a woman against a 16 yo male, usually not so much, unless she is really big, or has mad testosterone

I sort of agree with you here. Female teacher sex offenders have always stuck me as popular girls who still identify that way and are caught up in the flattery of the younger male attention. I don't think their tastes run specific to high school boys, but rather, they spend so much time with the younger boys who are flirtatious that it seems like an extension of their high school days.

It's problematic that I see it this way, sort of, because regardless, it's wrong to do. This theory could easily be applied to the male teachers, but somehow it seems worse still. There are other issues about power and control that leads to this unequal perception but it's hard for me to articulate, like boys being raised as conquerors and girls being raised as submissive, and in that way, it absolutely makes sense to view male predatory teachers as the villains and female predatory teachers as more equal partners in the happening, but in the end, it can be harmful to the kids of either gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information