Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Teacher Predator List-

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    yeah my 8th grade english teacher was boinking one of my 14 y/o classmates.

Ugh. That's just disgusting.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Who's the one older teacher that hooked up with her student?
    She ended up having a baby with him.

I read in people not to long ago that they were now together.

Don't forget the most famous of them all:

Mary Kay Letourneau, 34: Des Moines, Wash., teacher did prison time after having sex with a sixth-grade student, Vili Fualaau, in 1996 and eventually had two children by him. She originally had Fualaau in her second-grade class at Shorewood Elementary School in Burien, Wash. The couple has since married.
    Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/06/39783/...JOr57wKOHoT.99

This isn't far from me at all, and even closer to where I first lived when I moved out here. Husband told me that there used to be a WA standardized test with some aspect that had 3 parts and they were Mary Kay Letourneau. The test didn't last long.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    She was acquitted and walked out of court hand in hand with the kid. I think they might be married now. She also filed suit against 'The Dirty' and won and bunch of money. There might be a thread on it.
    The motherfuckin teflon Don. Amazing~
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Who's the one older teacher that hooked up with her student?
    She ended up having a baby with him.

I read in people not to long ago that they were now together.
    Pretty sure it was Letourneau. She had 2 children by him. I vaguely recall another teacher having a baby by a student though.

Miller.....that's her. I do believe she is now married to him from a people article I read a year ago (or so)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    The motherfuckin teflon Don. Amazing~
    Yep. She had a smirk on her face, too. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Miller.....that's her. I do believe she is now married to him from a people article I read a year ago (or so)
    Yup! She got married to him within the last 7 years, if not longer. I recall the morning show I used to listen to back east remarking that they wanted to order something off the registry and send it. So it was either prior to my move or when I was on a visit back easy.

I'll put this here.

A New Hampshire man who as a teenager became involved with his high school teacher and killed her husband with the help of his three friends was moved to a minimum-security prison and approved for a work-release program.
    William 'Billy' Flynn was allegedly recruited by his former lover and self-esteem course teacher Pamela Smart to kill her husband Gregg Smart. The case inspired the Nicole Kidman 1995 movie 'To Die For.'
    The prison classification board said the 'likelihood of [Flynn's] rehabilitation will be enhanced by participation in the Work Release Program,' according to WCVB. He was transferred to a facility in Warren, Maine.
    Depending on a work-release program's structure, a prisoner may spend several hours outside of a correctional facility as he or she learns job skills.
    Flynn had testified against Smart and said she wanted her husband dead so she wouldn't lose her condo, furniture and dog in a divorce.
    Flynn pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of Gregg Smart in May 1990 and was sentenced to 28 years to life in prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz37LJcMttn
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pamela Smart

Haven Kirkpatrick, 29: Fairfield (Ill.) Community High School gym teacher was arrested July 7, 2010, and charged with unlawful sexual contact with a female student between the ages of 13 and 17 “for the purpose of the sexual gratification of the defendant.” The alleged contacts took place, investigators said, as recently as July 2, and as early as May 18 of 2010. If convicted of the eight counts of aggravated sexual abuse, she faces between three and seven years in prison on each count.
    This one is local to me. Also, at the same school, a male teacher has recently been accused of secretly recording the girls' locker room. I'm so never sending my kid to that school.

From the link in the first post, the bolded part made me laugh a little:

Heather Kennedy, 25: Popular math teacher and track coach at Wantagh High School on Long Island, N.Y, was arrested March 27, 2008, and charged with statutory rape. She was accused of having sex with a 16-year-old male student in the parking lot of a neighboring high school. One shocked student said, “I’m really shocked. She’s an amazing teacher. She’s willing to do anything with the students.”

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/05/39783/...UAt9yBUQRaw.99

Apparently she was!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I saw one of the documentaries on the Smart case a few years ago. It was rather sympathetic towards Flynn. He was led to believe that Pam Smart was being beaten by Gregg Smart. She manipulated him with sex and pulled all the strings. He was a stupid teenager being led around by the dick. It's really sad that he threw his whole life away for her. She has the most annoying voice.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Substitute teacher, 35, 'had sex with 15-year-old boy from her class' after they bumped into each other over summer break
    Karen Dylan Holt accused of rape and sodomy

A 35-year-old substitute teacher from Alabama has been jailed over claims that she had sex with a 15-year-old student.
    Karen Dylan Holt was released on $40,000 bond after the parents of her alleged victim made an official complaint to police on Wednesday.
    Holt has been charged with rape, sodomy, and sexual abuse of the boy, who she met while working at his school earlier this year.

Sheriff Mike Blakely said the parents came forward after becoming suspicious of what they believed to be inappropriate contact between Holt and their son.
    'They bumped into each other over the summer at Walmart and they began Facebooking each other,' he told WHNT19.
    'The parents become concerned because of Facebook and the fact that she had stopped by the neighborhood and had seen their son Tuesday night.'
    Tom Sisk, the Limestone County education superintendent, said Holt has been removed from their list of substitute teachers.
    He said that she had worked at the boy's school for only a few days, and had passed all the necessary background checks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz37uIQU9Ez

Sodomy? Which direction?

It's pretty amusing reading the huge variation in what constitutes "sodomy" in different jurisdictions.

Being lazy, Wiki will have to do. Down here I'm pretty sure it only applied to buggery (legal term) but I remember reading some U.S state law in the early 90's & thinking shiiiiit everyone's going to jail.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom...States#History

As of April 2014, 17 states have not yet either formally repealed their laws against sexual activity among consenting adult, or else revised them to accurately reflect their true scope in the aftermath of Lawrence v. Texas. Often, the sodomy law was drafted to also encompass other forms of sexual conduct such as bestiality, and no attempt has subsequently succeeded in separating them. There are 14 states' statutes purport to ban all forms of sodomy (which may also include oral intercourse), regardless of the participants' genders: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Utah. Four states specifically target their statutes at same-sex relations only: Oklahoma, Kansas[14][15] Kentucky, and Texas.
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-20-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Oklahoma teacher, 28, 'had sex with student, 15, in hotel room after following him 650 miles away to Mississippi during his summer vacation'
    English teacher Jennifer Sexton quit her job at Hollis Middle School just days after allegedly having sex with the boy for the first time in April
    Police say in June they discovered Sexton with the boy in a Mississippi motel room
    The arrest on suspicion of statutory rape led police to re-evaluate the community's suspicions in Oklahoma, where she's now been charged
    Prosecutors in Oklahoma previously had only suspicions and the boy had been uncooperative when questioned

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Aw0uHyi9

--------------

Married middle school teacher, 32, 'had sex with boy, 13, after he accepted a "dare" to contact her and visit her home'
    Mary Faith McCormick, a sixth grade teacher in Arkansas, 'had sex with the boy at least twice after he visited her home to watch a movie'
    Their 'three-month affair was discovered when a friend found semi-naked photos of her on the boy's phone'
    The married mother-of-one has also been accused of sending him sexually explicit texts and photos

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Aw199SKs

I say let the guy go.

http://www.wmur.com/news/billy-flynn...-week/31688962

Billy Flynn up for parole this week

Hearing scheduled for 41st birthday

(March 9, 2015) CONCORD, N.H. -- When 16-year-old Billy Flynn gunned down the husband of his high school instructor and lover, Pamela Smart, in 1990, the trial became an instant tabloid sensation. Its lurid details aired gavel-to-gavel on television years before the O.J. Simpson spectacle and spawned movies and books.

Twenty-five years after Gregg Smart's killing, Pamela Smart remains in prison serving life without the possibility of parole and Flynn makes his first bid for parole Thursday, his 41st birthday.

Flynn pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and testified in Smart's 1991 trial that she threatened to break up with him if he didn't kill her husband. Flynn was sentenced to 28 years to life in prison, minus credit for pretrial incarceration. Here's a look at some key details in the case:

THE PLOT

According to trial testimony, Smart was 22 and one of Flynn's instructors in a self-awareness program at Winnicunnet High School in Hampton when she seduced the 15-year-old Flynn. She told him she needed her husband killed because she feared she would lose everything, including her dog and furniture, if she divorced Gregg Smart as their wedding anniversary approached.

Flynn said he and three cohorts bungled an attempt to kill Smart in April, when they got lost on the way there. But on May 1, 1990, he and 18-year-old Patrick Randall entered the Smarts' Derry condominium and forced Gregory Smart to his knees in the foyer. As Randall held a knife to the man's throat, Flynn fired a hollow-point bullet into his head.

To this day, Pamela Smart denies knowing about the plot. But the state's star witness, a teenage intern in whom Smart confided, secretly recorded her after the killing saying, "If you tell the (expletive) truth, you'll send me to the slammer for the rest of my (expletive) life."

Smart was convicted March 22, 1991, of being an accomplice to first-degree murder, conspiracy and witness tampering. Randall got 28 years to life; he comes up for parole in April. Two other teenagers served prison sentences and have been released.

SENSATIONAL TRIAL

Smart's trial was the first in the country to be televised nationally from start to finish, her trial lawyer, Mark Sisti, said ruefully.

"Her trial turned into the ultimate daytime TV drama, and the witnesses were dressing up for it and performing rather than testifying," Sisti said.

Hers was also one of the first high-profile trials involving a teacher-student sex affair.

Stories of the trial and Flynn's testimony about their affair were picked up internationally, and cameras caught every graphic image and detail.

"We're a voyeuristic society," said veteran trial lawyer and University of New Hampshire School of Law professor Buzz Scherr. "We like looking at other people's dirty laundry."

And, Scherr noted: "This one had it all."

PAROLE PITCH

Parole files in New Hampshire are not public record, and Flynn's lawyer, Cathy Green, declined to say what Flynn would tell the board.

Seven years ago, testifying on his motion for a reduced sentence, a tearful Flynn took full responsibility for his actions and apologized.

"I promise you I will carry this guilt and remorse with me every day for the rest of my life," he said.

Gregory Smart's father, William, told Flynn then that he might be prepared to see him go free when Flynn reached 40 but that he wasn't ready yet. William Smart has since died.

Flynn married while behind bars, has a teen stepdaughter and has earned his GED and electrician's helper license.

"This never would have happened if it wasn't for Pam Smart," said attorney Paul Maggiotto, who prosecuted Smart. "It was Smart's manipulation of Flynn that caused this crime to occur."

Flynn's age and testimony against Smart were taken into account at sentencing.

"I desperately want you to know I'm not that weak person anymore," Flynn said in 2008.

SMART'S STANCE

Smart has been at the Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for women in New York since her transfer for unspecified security reasons in March 1993. Her friend and spokeswoman, Eleanor Pam, told The Associated Press that Smart is not taking a position on Flynn's parole bid but chafes at her life sentence without the chance at freedom that the triggerman is getting.

Smart told her: "If they look at Flynn, they really should take a look at me."

Pam said that while Smart acknowledges the affair with Flynn led to the series of events leading up to her husband's death, she maintains she didn't plan it.

(Billy testifying at Pam's trial)

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opi...r_did_his_time

Brother of Pamela Smart's victim: Killer 'did his time'

(March 9, 2015) The older brother of Gregory Smart -- the young Derry, N.H., husband murdered by his wife Pamela?s teenage lover 25 years ago -- tells the Herald the convicted killer has paid for his crime and deserves a chance at parole to redeem himself.

"I think he did his time. He was at a young age. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he shouldn't have been punished, but I want to put this behind me and I'm sure he wants to put it behind him," Rick J. Smart, 57, of Nashua, N.H., said yesterday, adding that Pam Smart should never be freed.

William "Billy" Flynn was 16 when he fatally shot 24-year-old Greg Smart to death, in a plot with Pam Smart, on May 1, 1990. Flynn turns 41 Thursday, when he?ll plead his case for freedom before the New Hampshire Parole Board.

Flynn's is one of 26 cases to be called, starting at 9 a.m. at the New Hampshire State Prison in Concord. Incarcerated at the minimum-security Bolduc Correctional Facility in Warren, Maine, Flynn will address the board by speakerphone. Rick Smart said he does not plan to attend.

Asked if he forgives Flynn, who was just 15 when he was seduced by teacher Pam Smart, Rick Smart said, "I don't know if I'd call it forgiveness. I think he was influenced a lot by Pam -- especially by the sex. Some kids, that's all they think about at that age. I feel like he got his punishment. Maybe he can make something out of the rest of his life. What's important to me is Pam stays in jail for the rest of her life."

If parole is granted, Flynn, who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, could be a free man as early as June 4. Pamela Smart, now 47, was Flynn's high school teacher when she talked him into murdering her husband so that he wouldn't clean her out in a divorce. She is serving life without the possibility of parole.

Gregory Smart's mother, Judith, died less than a decade after her son, who was the middle of three boys. Her husband, William Smart, succumbed to pancreatic cancer in 2010. The three are buried side by side in a family plot.

"She took it really hard, as my father did," Rick Smart said of his late mother's loss. Despite his grief, his father also thought Flynn should be released after turning 40, Rick Smart said.

"I think if he was still alive he would believe the same thing."

Rick Smart said he has thought of Flynn often, sitting in prison, and wondered what he was doing to improve himself.

"Maybe some day I would like to speak to him just so I could find out how ... exactly what happened from someone who was there. I kind of want to know, but at the same time, I just want to move on. He took our brother and my parents' son at a young age. I would hope that by now he would realize what he did, and I think he probably does. He's had a lot of time to think about it. Whether he'd be honest with me about that, I don't know. It wouldn't change my opinion about him getting out, but if I was him, I wouldn't try and squander it."

And just because I love this movie:

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

A judge sentenced a former high school English teacher who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing three male students to up to 30 years in prison Thursday.
    Prosecutors say one of the boys was 16 and two were 17 when Brianne Altice had sex with them. The 36-year-old Altice was initially free while her case played out, but was sent to jail in January after it emerged that she continued a sexual relationship with one of the then 17-year-old boys while she was out on bail.
    Her lawyer said Altice is a damaged person who gave into daily flirtations from the boys because she was belittled at home and dealing with self-esteem problems.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3fTuOP72n

What a dumbass. Still boinking the kid while out on parole??? fuck dis bitch.

A teacher at a Pennsylvania charter high school faces sex crime charges after police found her with a male student in a car earlier this month.

Katie Cross, 31, teaches language arts at Collegium Charter High School in Exton, Pennsylvania. On July 1, an East Bradford resident called police after noticing two people having an "intimate encounter" in a car parked in a cul-de-sac.

The witness saw Cross straddling a teenager in the front seat of a black Hyundai, according to the Daily Local News.

Neighbor Karen Griffin told NBC Philadelphia the teacher was foolish to think her car would go unnoticed in their tight-knit community.

"When we see cars parked out here, we know whose they are," Griffin said. "Everybody in this neighborhood knows everybody else."

When West Chester police arrived, Cross allegedly told officers she was the boy's teacher. Cops interviewed the 17-year-old, who said he'd had several encounters with Cross since February. He said she had twice picked him up and driven him to secluded areas where they'd had physical contact. He also told police that they'd kissed on school grounds.

Cross faces charges of institutional sexual assault, unlawful contact with a minor, corruption of minors and endangering the welfare of children. She was arrested and released on $150,000 unsecured bail.

The school suspended Cross in response to the charges.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...ushpmg00000021

A judge sentenced a former high school English teacher who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing three male students to up to 30 years in prison Thursday.
    Prosecutors say one of the boys was 16 and two were 17 when Brianne Altice had sex with them. The 36-year-old Altice was initially free while her case played out, but was sent to jail in January after it emerged that she continued a sexual relationship with one of the then 17-year-old boys while she was out on bail.
    Her lawyer said Altice is a damaged person who gave into daily flirtations from the boys because she was belittled at home and dealing with self-esteem problems.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3fTuOP72n

Yeah I'm sure the 16 year old boys feel really abused by this every male sexual fantasy ever.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    ^^^Exactly. What the fuck good does it do to put this woman away for 30 years? Seriously? What a bunch of bullshit. Get her some fucking counseling, for cryin' out loud. Hypnotherapy or something. But this is the problem with bullshit "mandatory" type sentences in certain types of cases...it's just bullshit. They're not "protecting society from deviants"...If I were a 16 year old tappin' that, I'd be out of my mind happy. She's sick, she's not "dangerous". Shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I rage when I read her "lengthy" sentence. 5 years? Look at sexpot teacher above, Altice- and she received 30 years.

Kevan, even tho I understand what you're saying above- you have to look at the f'ed up way the whole system is working. If the genders were switched- grown man with a 15 year old....he would be in prison forever. Ms. Sexpot received a fair punishment if you compare it to a man's punishment. BUT....Altice was with a 17 year old. I thought that was age of consent?

This lady below only got 5 years.

VANCOUVER, Wash. -- A former northwest Washington high school drama teacher has been sentenced to five years in prison for having sex with a 15-year-old student.

The Columbian reports that the Vancouver teacher, 36-year-old Stephanie McCrea, previously pleaded guilty to four counts of third-degree rape of a child and one count of tampering with a witness.

Prosecutors say McCrea and the boy had sex in her home and her office beginning in December.

The witness tampering charge came from communication she had with the victim through a fake Facebook page. Prosecutors say she asked the boy to keep their relationship quiet and practiced what to say if he spoke to law enforcement.

McCrea said in court Wednesday she takes responsibility for her actions and that she feels the pain of knowing she's hurt many people with her choices.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/washingt...-with-student/

Last edited by bermstalker; 10-02-2015 at 01:50 AM.

A former Pittsburgh elementary school teacher who police say was obsessed with an 11-year-old female student has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of corruption of minors.
    Geraldine Alcorn, 29, of Lawrenceville, entered her plea Wednesday and was sentenced to five years of probation.
    Prosecutors say Alcorn, who had taught at Beechwood Elementary School, encrypted her phone number on the victim's math homework, exchanged 2,400 text messages with the girl and even talked about adopting and running away with her before Alcorn resigned in March.

Court records show Alcorn's sentence included that she have no contact with the child or go within 1,000 yards of her house. She must also undergo a mental health evaluation.
    Records show Alcorn's teaching license is valid but is set to expire this year.

In exchange for waiving a preliminary hearing in April on a felony charge of interfering with child custody, Allegheny County prosecutors had agreed to drop two other misdemeanor counts Alcorn faced: luring a child into a vehicle and corruption of minors.
    The attempted interference with the custody of a minor charge was later reduced to corruption of minors.
    The case came to light in February when the 11 year old's mother, a single parent, complained to school officials after finding out Alcorn had visited the girl at their home while the mother was working.

The mother then found stickers and letters from Alcorn in the girl's school binder, plus two letters the girl wrote to Alcorn with three headings: 'Things Ms. Alcorn and I can do,' 'what we can do', and 'when we can do it', the criminal complaint said.
    The girl told police she and Alcorn kept their relationship secret and, among other things, Alcorn discussed adopting the girl or taking her from her home.
    Alcorn had told the girl that 'they would be on the run for a while', if Alcorn followed through on that, police said.
    Alcorn was not believed to have sexual feelings for the girl but allegedly told police of a 'deep love' she has for her.
    Pittsburgh Public Schools officials learned February 13 that 'a teacher had developed an improper attachment' with a student at Pittsburgh Beechwood, a pre-K-5 school.
    Alcorn resigned March 2. Police said she tried to contact the girl on March 13, a Friday, when Alcorn returned to gather her personal belongings.

The following Monday, police said, the girl found 'gifts and several letters, some encrypted, in her locker and desk', according to the criminal complaint.
    'The letters, written by Alcorn, instructed the 11-year-old female to contact her.'
    Alcorn hid her phone number on a math worksheet by telling the girl to dial numbers that had been circled, police said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3pO32drBF

This is a huge case in Melbourne involving a female principal & multiple victims. She hasn't been prosecuted because the school helped her flee to Israel as allegations came to light

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ad...06-ggvq8g.html

Thread Information