Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Female Teacher Predator List-

Good grief.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...237067504.html

Emma Ogle taught at Garinger High School in Charlotte. She was arrested Oct. 31 on charges of crime against nature, indecent liberties with a student and engaging in a sex act with a student, Mecklenburg County jail records show. She was released on $10,000 bail.

Ogle was suspended from the school the day after her arrest, Observer news partner WBTV previously reported.

Public records show Emma Ogle was a technical education teacher specializing in health. She also was a licensed nurse with the state of North Carolina.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...x-boy-22684826

A woman church teacher has been jailed after seducing a 16-year-old student for repeated sex romps knowing she was almost 20 years older than him.

Courtney Bingham, 36, met the teen at Bethany Baptist Church in Loudon, Virginia, where she served as a youth leader and the age of consent is 18.

The boy reported to police that they had had sex at her home and in her driveway at least 10 times.

Bingham sent sexually explicit photos of the two of them having sex, mostly taken at her home.

Detective Sgt. Jason Smith, of the Loudon County Sheriff?s Office, said: ?She chaperoned him at several church events."

He said she had been supervising the teenager when he was a member of a youth group at her church

According to Knox News, the church teacher she had had sex with the boy, but claimed it was only three or four times.

The disgraced teacher was given a 12-year sentence for her crimes.

Legal chiefs said the age difference is taken into account with the aggravating factor part of the charges she faced.

They were four counts of aggravated statutory rape and one count of solicitation of a minor to commit statutory rape by an authority figure.

The Loudon County woman pleaded to them all after it was claimed the pair had sex together at least 10 times, 10News reports.

The charges state she sexually abused a 16-year-old boy who was a member of a youth group at her church, according to officials. The relationship lasted throughout November and December 2018, officials said.

Courtney Bingham, 36, given a 12-year sentence, will be put on the sex offender registry for life and will subject to monitoring.

A statement from Russell Johnson, the District Attorney General for Loudon, Roane, Morgan and Meigs Counties, says Bingham admitted to being in a position of trust when she solicited the victim for sex through digital communication.

The arrest came one day after the victim?s father contacted the sheriff?s office about the relationship, arrest warrants show, according to Knox News.

"We are glad to get this resolved with the defendant admitting her wrongdoing. Hopefully, this outcome will serve as a cautionary tale for others who are tempted to find themselves in similar situations,? said Mr Johnson.

She will now turn herself into the Loudon County Jail on October 11 to go into custody and begin serving her sentence.
    She will serve at least a third of her term in Tennessee Department of Correction custody before she is eligible for the possibility of parole, according to officials.

"Part of the reason for pressing this case to trial, which resulted in what I consider to be a significant result for the State, was the difference in ages between the defendant and victim, the defendant's position of trust in the church, and her prior multiple felony criminal history,? said Mr Johnson.

It comes as a jury heard British married teacher Kandice Barber romped with her 15-year-old alleged victim in her favourite sex position.

The teacher's trial at Aylesbury Crown Court heard a schoolboy claim they had sex in "doggy-style".

She is accused of having sex with the boy, who was 15 at the time, three times after exchanging messages on social media site Snapchat in September 2018.

https://www.wate.com/news/local-news...d-to-12-years/

LOUDON, Tenn. (WATE) ? A former youth group leader at Bethany Baptist Church will serve 12 years in jail after accepting a plea deal.

Courtney Bingham, 36, pleaded guilty to four counts of statutory rape and sexual exploitation of a minor. In 2018, Bingham had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old member of the youth group.

Loudon County church youth leader accused of having sex with teen
    ?We are glad to get this resolved with the defendant admitting her wrongdoing,? 9th Judicial District Attorney General Russell Johnson said. ?Hopefully, this outcome will serve as a cautionary tale for others who are tempted to find themselves in similar situations. Part of the reason for pressing this case to trial, which resulted in what I consider to be a significant result for the state, was the difference in ages between the defendant and victim, the defendant?s position of trust in the church, and her prior multiple felony criminal history.?

According to the Loudon County Sheriff?s Office, Bingham was sentenced to four years for each charge. The sexual exploitation of a minor charge and one of the statutory rape charges will be run concurrently with the three other charges running consecutively. She has to serve at least 35% of the sentence before being eligible for parole.

She will be on the sex offender registry for life and is subject to monitoring, including monitoring of her internet activities.

Assistant District Attorney General Alyson Kennedy was in charge of this case for Johnson?s office.

?I, too, am pleased that this case has resolved on the defendant?s guilty plea,? Kennedy said. ?I hope that this result gives some much-needed closure to the victim and his family, as well as the community

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...x-boy-22652498

A teacher accused of having sex with a schoolboy in the woods Googled "secluded areas" for the pair to meet, a court has heard.

Kandice Barber, 35, had admitted to talking to the boy, but claimed she only gave the teen her number out of "concern for his welfare".

The married woman has denied having sex with a teen pupil but admitted chatting to him on social media.

Aylesbury Crown Court heard some phone calls between the pair lasted 40 minutes and Barbed had looked up up "lie about where you have been" and "Holiday Inn Wycombe" on Google.

She has been accused of meeting the pupil for sex on three occasions, once in a field in woodland and in her 4 x 4 car, on three occasions in late 2018, the jury was told.

The teacher - who is married - is also accused of sending topless pictures of herself to him on Snapchat between September and October 2018.

Barber told the court: "It is something I am incredibly embarrassed about, I know it was the wrong thing to do but I had good.

"There was always something he needed to speak to me about - I was checking his general welfare as well."

She said she would often receive messages from the student on Snapchat saying "call me, call me".

Adding: "If I could I would try and call, if not I would say I'm busy.

"It became a lot more persistent and I was quite concerned, concerned because I shouldn't have had that contact in the first place."

Barber claims she told the teen she was uncomfortable with the phone calls and that he needed to talk to her at school if he had a problem.

In November 2018, Barber had two weeks off of school after she suffered an ectopic pregnancy, and denied claims she told the teen it could have been his.

She said the fact she had lost a baby was well known around the school, and that she had asked the boy to delete all messages she had sent.

The jury heard that the complainant initially denied the affair when rumours of his alleged relationship with Barber were put to him by the headteacher in January 2019.

He later accepted the alleged affair when he was spoken to again in March last year after topless pictures of Barber circulated around the school.

Barber was asked how the naked photos of herself had been leaked and said the My Eyes Only folder in her Snapchat had been hacked.

After being spoken to by the headteacher, Barber sent a message to the complainant saying: "Promise me you will delete everything - don't want to get in any trouble."

She then refused to have any further contact with the boy and she claims he sent her a message reading: "Watch what's going to happen, you're going to lose your job, you're going to lose your family."

The teacher denies three counts of causing or inciting a child aged under 16 to engage in a sexual act and one count of sexual communication with a child.

Barber further denies one count of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activities while in a position of trust and one count of causing a child to watch a sexual act by a person in a position of trust.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...in-prison.html

. A former Blenheim teacher convicted for having sex with her students has been granted parole after 10 months in prison.

The parole board confimed Jaime Cooney will be released later this month, telling Newshub in a statement: "There will be conditions."

Cooney was sentecned to two years and six months in jail in the Blenheim District Court in December 2019.

The 38-year-old pleaded guilty to seven charges of sexual connection with two 15-year-old boys in during the trial. In February, Cooney abandoned her bid for name suppression.

The former school Wellness Coordinator became eligible for parole on October 17 2020 and had her first hearing on October 7 when the decision was deferred until November 6.

Court documents say Cooney was a "model prisoner" who had "undertaken her own work" to address her offending.

It was noted Cooney "acknowledges" she needs more treatment but her parole submission states the necessary treatment is "unavailable" to her in prison.

The documents also cite her level of "extensive community support" including her two young children as a reason for parole.

Before the first hearing the court received written submissions from Cooney's councillor alongside oral submissions on the day.

In sentencng, Judge Tony Zohrab told Cooney her year-long actions of grooming and premeditation deserved consequences.

Cooney's relationship with one of the victims included texting, with her asking if he needed a ride to school.

The communication outside of the classroom became more frequent and the pair spent their lunches together.

Cooney invited the boy into her car where they had sex multiple times. She also sent him naked photos and videos via Snapchat and Facetime.

At one point the student added another boy into a group chat with Cooney. The trio started speaking sexually before meeting up in Cooney's car and all having sex.

When her first victim attempted to end the relationship, Cooney continued to message him and tell him she loved him.

At her sentencing in December, Zohrab gave discounted time for Cooney's guilty pleas, her good character and remorse, her offers of reparation and restorative justice and her mental health,

However Cooney's case also had aggravating features including the age difference, the frequency of her offending, her position of power and the fact she had two victims.

https://people.com/crime/florida-tac...bused-student/

. A 41-year-old high school reading teacher is facing serious accusations in Florida, where authorities allege she molested at least one underage student over a period of several years.

PEOPLE confirms Jeanette Barbara Valle-Tejeda remains in police custody following her arrest Friday on a slew of criminal charges.

Valle-Tejeda faces one count of offenses against students authority figures, three counts of tampering with physical evidence and lewd or lascivious battery on a child, as well as two counts each of sexual battery on a minor by an adult, engaging in a sexual act with a child, unlawful sexual activity with a specified minor, lewd assault on a child under 16, lewd or lascivious battery, child abuse and luring or enticing a child.

According to local reports, which cite police, authorities started investigating the veteran educator after an alleged victim came forward to report years of sexual abuse.

The student allegedly told police the abuse began in 2009, when she was a 14-year-old middle school student. The alleged abuse continued until she was 18.

According to WFOR-TV, WTVJ, and WPLG, the arrest report alleges Valle-Tejeda "groomed" the teen by serving "as a mother figure" — at times, even providing the student with money.

The arrest report alleges the student spent the night at Valle-Tejeda's home on several occasions, and that the teacher would shower with the girl and kiss her.

Valle-Tejeda would allegedly excuse the student from other classes so that the two of them could be alone. The teacher also allegedly signed the teen out of school without her mother's consent.

Police are investigating claims from two other potential victims, according to the reports.

I'm in shock, this thread continues to live since 2013!

Omg, it's hard to even imagine how many such stories really are :( When such stories do not get into your everyday agenda, and then you find a whole thread, it becomes really scary.

What's with these random posts?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Was wondering that myself, Nic. Two ppl make accounts to just post in this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Was wondering that myself, Nic. Two ppl make accounts to just post in this thread?
    Yeah and within minutes of each other. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I don't think it can happen in our college asa florida like what happened to Pamela Rogers Turner. PE teacher, Tennessee State. Famous former Tennessee State basketball player and coach of the local boy's basketball team - had multiple sexual relationships with a 13-year-old boy, the son of her landlady's rented apartment. One of these lessons took place right in the school gymnasium. She lost her husband and was sentenced to eight years in prison, but she served only nine months. After she was released from prison, she continued to contact the boy, sending him text messages, pictures, and videos of sexual content. She was sentenced to another 7 years in prison for violating the terms of her probation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozanegols View Post
    I don't think it can happen in our college asa florida like what happened to Pamela Rogers Turner. PE teacher, Tennessee State. Famous former Tennessee State basketball player and coach of the local boy's basketball team - had multiple sexual relationships with a 13-year-old boy, the son of her landlady's rented apartment. One of these lessons took place right in the school gymnasium. She lost her husband and was sentenced to eight years in prison, but she served only nine months. After she was released from prison, she continued to contact the boy, sending him text messages, pictures, and videos of sexual content. She was sentenced to another 7 years in prison for violating the terms of her probation.
    I understand that it is difficult to take into account such a story, but it happens that way guys, take care of yourself

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozanegols View Post
    I understand that it is difficult to take into account such a story, but it happens that way guys, take care of yourself
    Welcome, Rozan!

Very sick of her to continue trying to contact him.

Thread Information