Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Female Teacher Predator List-

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
    Well this won't be popular...
    When I was 16 I was banging a HOT married 29 yo teacher.

Honestly.... one of the best memories of my life, and I learned how to fuck like a rock star.
    Yeah, because 90% of dudes don't claim this and think this about themselves

https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/teache...-old-in-class/

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...pus/453702002/

A female teacher in Arizona is Accused of raping a 13 year old student

More details emerged Friday in the case of a 27-year-old teacher arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with her 13-year-old student.

Court records say Brittany Ann Zamora allegedly had sex with a male student three times and performed oral sex on him in the classroom and in her car since Feb. 1.

The two also exchanged sexually explicit text messages that included Zamora, a sixth-grade teacher at Las Brisas Academy Elementary School in Goodyear, sending naked pictures of herself to the student, court records said.

The student told police that the contact began when Zamora began "flirting" with him on a classroom chat group. She sent him a naked picture of herself and another of herself wearing lingerie. He told police he also sent her pictures of himself naked.

In one exchange, court records show the victim told her he wanted to have sex with her again.

"I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit," Zamora responded, according to court records.

She also allegedly texted him that "If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would," court records show.

MORE: Montgomery: No charges for Chandler Hamilton staff in football abuse case

'Parents need to be aware of their kids' activities'
    A second student told police he witnessed the two of them having sex and also admitted to receiving naked pictures from the teacher.

Zamora was taken into custody Thursday morning and booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on one count of obscene material transmission to a minor, Goodyear police said.

MORE: Mesa man accused of luring teens on Instagram could face new charges

A court commissioner found probable cause to hold Zamora in jail on suspicion of eight counts of sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of child molestation and one count of transmitting obscene material.

At her initial appearance in court, Zamora told Commissioner Melissa Zabor that she would "love to go home, to be released. … I’d love to go home to my husband."

Her bond was set at $250,000.

Police said alleged sexual activity was reported to them on Wednesday night by the school's principal after the boy's parents found sexually explicit text messages from Zamora on his phone and through Instagram.

The parents also told police on Wednesday that Zamora's husband, whose name was redacted in the court record, "harassed" the teen's father over the phone, calling him and pleading with him not to contact police. Court records say the husband told the teen's father that his wife had "made a big mistake, but that she loved the kids." He suggested they "meet up" and "settle this." The boy's father declined and hung up the phone.

The alleged sexual contact happened from about Feb. 1 through March 8, according to court records.

“The safety message here is parents need to be aware of their kids' activities on phones and social media and be aware of who they are in contact with," said Lisa Kutis, a spokeswoman for the Goodyear Police Department.

Zamora had worked at the Goodyear school for less than a year.

She was certified in 2016 to teach elementary education K-8 in Arizona, according to the Arizona Department of Education's database.

Fucking gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Next! I swear to God, I will never, ever, ever understand this shit.

Married assistant principal, 43, with three children 'had sex with a student on school grounds then told his mother that she loved him'
    https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...ersion.259706/

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    Next! I swear to God, I will never, ever, ever understand this shit.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...ersion.259706/

What the Hell

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/fr...acher-scandals

Apparently Oxygen Website has posted a way bigger list of Female Teachers in scandals and its going to get updated.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...808-story.html

An Update on Sutton

Toni Sutton, 40, a former Spanish teacher at Crawford High School, was sentenced to prison two years ago for having sex with the male student during a period of about eight months in 2015 and 2016.

She had sex with the student in her classroom dozens of times during first period with the door locked while the student was supposed to be in class, court documents showed, and the boy’s attendance suffered. She also had sex with him at her home and in her car.

In court documents and testimony, sources described how Sutton groomed the student, referred to as James Doe, for a sexual relationship by buying food for him, spending lots of time with him outside of class and driving him to school. The first sexual abuse occurred when the boy was 15 and the teacher was 37, according to court records.

But there was another problem besides Sutton’s abuse, attorneys for the student argued. They said school officials long ignored red flags about Sutton’s behavior, and it took too long for them to take action.

Several teachers had known months before Sutton’s arrest that Doe was missing class to be with Sutton in her classroom, according to documents and testimony. They had emailed Sutton, asking where Doe was, and she replied multiple times that he was with her. School employees knew Doe’s attendance was poor.

School administrators had also previously warned Sutton that she shouldn’t be sharing explicit personal details with students, according to documents and testimony. They had ordered her on multiple occasions to stop spending so much personal time in the classroom with students, Doe’s attorneys argued.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/n...professor.html

Update An NYU Female Professor is now accused of harassing a male student. The Professors name is Avital Ronell of NYU who is facing misconduct allegations.

The case seems like a familiar story turned on its head: Avital Ronell, a world-renowned female professor of German and Comparative Literature at New York University, was found responsible for sexually harassing a male former graduate student, Nimrod Reitman.

An 11-month Title IX investigation found Professor Ronell, described by a colleague as “one of the very few philosopher-stars of this world,” responsible for sexual harassment, both physical and verbal, to the extent that her behavior was “sufficiently pervasive to alter the terms and conditions of Mr. Reitman’s learning environment.” The university has suspended Professor Ronell for the coming academic year.

In the Title IX final report, excerpts of which were obtained by The New York Times, Mr. Reitman said that she had sexually harassed him for three years, and shared dozens of emails in which she referred to him as “my most adored one,” “Sweet cuddly Baby,” “cock-er spaniel,” and “my astounding and beautiful Nimrod.”

Coming in the middle of the #MeToo movement’s reckoning over sexual misconduct, it raised a challenge for feminists — how to respond when one of their own behaved badly. And the response has roiled a corner of academia.

Soon after the university made its final, confidential determination this spring, a group of scholars from around the world, including prominent feminists, sent a letter to N.Y.U. in defense of Professor Ronell. Judith Butler, the author of the book “Gender Trouble” and one of the most influential feminist scholars today, was first on the list.

“Although we have no access to the confidential dossier, we have all worked for many years in close proximity to Professor Ronell,” the professors wrote in a draft letter posted on a philosophy blog in June. “We have all seen her relationship with students, and some of us know the individual who has waged this malicious campaign against her.”

Critics saw the letter, with its focus on the potential damage to Professor Ronell’s reputation and the force of her personality, as echoing past defenses of powerful men.

“We testify to the grace, the keen wit, and the intellectual commitment of Professor Ronell and ask that she be accorded the dignity rightly deserved by someone of her international standing and reputation,” the professors wrote.

Mr. Reitman, who is now 34 and is a visiting fellow at Harvard, says that Professor Ronell kissed and touched him repeatedly, slept in his bed with him, required him to lie in her bed, held his hand, texted, emailed and called him constantly, and refused to work with him if he did not reciprocate. Mr. Reitman is gay and is now married to a man; Professor Ronell is a lesbian.

Professor Ronell, 66, denied any harassment. “Our communications — which Reitman now claims constituted sexual harassment — were between two adults, a gay man and a queer woman, who share an Israeli heritage, as well as a penchant for florid and campy communications arising from our common academic backgrounds and sensibilities,” she wrote in a statement to The New York Times. “These communications were repeatedly invited, responded to and encouraged by him over a period of three years.”

Two years after graduating from N.Y.U. with a Ph.D., Mr. Reitman filed a Title IX complaint against his former adviser, alleging sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking and retaliation. In May, the university found Professor Ronell responsible for sexual harassment and cleared her of the other allegations.

Mr. Reitman’s lawyer, Donald Kravet, said he and his client have drafted a lawsuit against N.Y.U. and Professor Ronell and are now considering their options.

Both Mr. Reitman and Professor Ronell’s descriptions of their experiences echo other #MeToo stories: In Mr. Reitman’s recollection, he was afraid of his professor and the power she wielded over him, and often went along with behavior that left him feeling violated. Professor Ronell said that Mr. Reitman desperately sought her attention and guidance in interviews she submitted to the Title IX office at N.Y.U., which The New York Times obtained.

The problems began, according to Mr. Reitman, in the spring of 2012, before he officially started school. Professor Ronell invited him to stay with her in Paris for a few days. The day he arrived, she asked him to read poetry to her in her bedroom while she took an afternoon nap, he said.

“That was already a red flag to me,” said Mr. Reitman. “But I also thought, O.K., you’re here. Better not make a scene.”

Then, he said, she pulled him into her bed.

“She put my hands onto her breasts, and was pressing herself — her buttocks — onto my crotch,” he said. “She was kissing me, kissing my hands, kissing my torso.” That evening, a similar scene played out again, he said.

He confronted her the next morning, he said.

“I said, look, what happened yesterday was not O.K. You’re my adviser,” he recalled in an interview.

When he got to New York, the behavior continued, he said, when after Hurricane Sandy in October 2012, Professor Ronell showed up at his apartment because her power had gone out. He said that, despite his objections, she convinced him that they could both sleep in his bed together. Once there, she groped and kissed him each night for nearly a week, he said.

“Professor Ronell denies all allegations of sexual contact in their entirety,” Mary Dorman, Professor Ronell’s lawyer, wrote in a submission to the Title IX office. Professor Ronell said she only stayed for two nights after the hurricane, at Mr. Reitman’s invitation.

The Title IX report concluded that there was not enough evidence to find Professor Ronell responsible for sexual assault, partly because no one else observed the interactions in his apartment or her room in Paris.

In the semesters that followed, Mr. Reitman said he was expected to work with Professor Ronell, often at her apartment, during lengthy work sessions nearly every weekend. Professor Ronell frequently detailed her affection and longing for him, according to emails from her that Mr. Reitman provided to The New York Times.

“I woke up with a slight fever and sore throat,” she wrote in an email on June 16, 2012, after the Paris trip. “I will try very hard not to kiss you — until the throat situation receives security clearance. This is not an easy deferral!” In July, she wrote a short email to him: “time for your midday kiss. my image during meditation: we’re on the sofa, your head on my lap, stroking you [sic] forehead, playing softly with yr hair, soothing you, headache gone. Yes?”

In a submission to the Title IX office, Professor Ronell said she had no idea Mr. Reitman was so uncomfortable until she read the investigators’ report.

Mr. Reitman also said that Professor Ronell retaliated against him for complaining to her about her behavior, in part by sending pro forma recommendations on his behalf, thwarting his job prospects. But the Title IX report found that her recommendation letters “were comparable to those for other former students” and he did secure two postgraduate fellowships.

Professor Ronell and some who are backing her have tried to discredit her accuser in familiar ways, asking why he took so long to report, and why he seemed so intimate with Professor Ronell if he was, in fact, miserable. Maybe, Professor Ronell suggested, he was frustrated because he just wasn’t smart enough.

“His main dilemma was the incoherency in his writing, and lack of a recognizable argument,” Professor Ronell said in a January 2018 interview submitted to the Title IX office.

Diane Davis, chair of the department of rhetoric at the University of Texas-Austin, who also signed the letter to the university supporting Professor Ronell, said she and her colleagues were particularly disturbed that, as they saw it, Mr. Reitman was using Title IX, a feminist tool, to take down a feminist.

“I am of course very supportive of what Title IX and the #MeToo movement are trying to do, of their efforts to confront and to prevent abuses, for which they also seek some sort of justice,” Professor Davis wrote in an email. “But it’s for that very reason that it’s so disappointing when this incredible energy for justice is twisted and turned against itself, which is what many of us believe is happening in this case.”

Title IX was intended to address a long history of sexual harassment and assault of women at school, according to Dana Bolger, a co-founder of Know Your IX, a national advocacy group that teaches students about their Title IX rights.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/n...professor.html

Here is part 2 of the post over Avital Ronnell a female NYU Professor facing harassment allegations on a male student.

“I would say that the vast majority of Title IX cases are protecting male victims from male perpetrators, or female victims from male perpetrators,” Ms. Bolger said.

In addition to the suspension, which the university never publicly announced, N.Y.U. is investigating further claims of retaliation related to the professors’ letter.

John Beckman, a spokesman for the university, wrote in a statement to The Times that N.Y.U. was “sympathetic” to what Mr. Reitman has been through.

But, Mr. Beckman added, “given the promptness, seriousness and thoroughness with which we responded to his charges, we do not believe that his filing a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against the university would be warranted or just.”

Both Professor Ronell and Mr. Reitman feel they have been miscast in this #MeToo story.

Mr. Reitman said he never intended to become any kind of public figure in a national conversation about gender, and that he started the process before the movement took off. “It didn’t come from #MeToo,” he said.

In March 2018, Professor Ronell pointedly complained that Mr. Reitman had a penchant for “comparing me to the most egregious examples of predatory behaviors ascribable to Hollywood moguls who habitually go after starlets.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/1507...ntegrity-metoo

AN Op ed has come into play on this over the issue on female harassers.

In the past week, two prominent women have been accused of sexual abuse, resulting in questions about the #MeToo movement’s integrity. The first was Avital Ronell, a professor of German and Comparative Literature at New York University, who was suspended for allegedly harassing an advisee, Nimrod Reitman. The second was Asia Argento, who, according to a report in The New York Times, paid off a younger actor named Jimmy Bennett so that he would not go public with his allegation that she sexually abused him when he was a minor.

MOST POPULAR
    The Modern Automobile Must Die
    Republicans Don’t Own Patriotism Anymore
    Women Are Rebuilding the Democratic Party From the Ground Up
    The Worst Day Yet of Trump’s Presidency
    Trump’s Staggering Impact on Greenhouse Gas Emissions
    In the case of Ronell, a renowned intellectual who is not a #MeToo spokesperson, her allies in academia—including feminist luminaries like Jack Halberstam, Judith Butler, Chris Kraus, and Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak—have closed ranks around her and sought to discredit her accuser. The controversy surrounding Argento’s scandal is different: She was one of the first Hollywood stars to publicly accuse Harvey Weinstein of abuse, and was an early leader in the #MeToo movement.* She deplored the way Weinstein and his enablers covered up abuse through secretive deals and legal maneuvers.

Yet the implications of Ronell and Argento’s cases were similar: As The Los Angeles Times asked, “Do the claims against Asia Argento invalidate the #MeToo movement?” Did they not expose the hypocrisies of feminists who themselves have been accused of being too quick to condemn and of succumbing to a mob mentality?

Weinstein’s lawyer pounced, saying the Argento story “reveals a stunning level of hypocrisy.” Her “sheer duplicity,” he said, “should demonstrate to everyone how poorly the allegations against Mr. Weinstein were actually vetted and accordingly, cause all of us to pause and allow due process to prevail, not condemnation by fundamental dishonesty.” In its write-up of the Ronell case, The New York Times said the complaint against her “raised a challenge for feminists—how to respond when one of their own behaved badly.”

In fact, the way feminists have reacted to these allegations has been deeply clarifying. Argento’s allies in #MeToo have taken her victim’s accusations seriously, while acknowledging that women are perfectly capable of committing the kinds of crimes that are also committed against them. If all the allegations are true, then there can be little doubt that Argento behaved irresponsibly in speaking out so publicly against the very things she was doing in secret.

In contrast, Ronell’s supporters have swarmed to defend her. But rather than expose a hypocrisy or invalidate the #MeToo movement, this has only underscored the point that #MeToo feminists have been making along—about the nature of power and the way it fosters abuse.

In its crudest form, the #MeToo movement has been presented as an alliance of women against men. This is a mistake, but one easily made. The vast preponderance of people publicly identified as abusers under the #MeToo rubric have been men. Often, they have been famous men, or men in positions of power in workplaces.

But #MeToo, which is after all a loose alliance between thousands of individuals, is about holding people who commit sexual offenses to account, especially when they have been protected from the consequences of their actions by systemic bias. Because inequality between men and women is a well-documented phenomenon in many workplaces and other social contexts, systemic bias has often erred in the direction of protecting abusive men. In the Hollywood system, for example, Harvey Weinstein’s criminal tendencies were amplified into an industry-wide pattern that drew many other professionals into complicity with him.

There’s an old question in criminology and gender studies about whether rape is a crime about power, or about sex. The consensus is that it’s a bit of both, in varying quantities according to the case. And power comes in many forms: A male perpetrator might, for example, have more power because of broader sexist social structures, but abuse can also come from a simple difference in power between two people.

Avital Ronell and Asia Argento are both women who held a great deal of power over their accusers. Ronell was Nimrod Reitman’s academic adviser, which means she was not only his mentor but a gatekepeer to his professional advancement. In a lawsuit Reitman has filed (subsequent to NYU’s finding of a Title IX violation), he alleges that his adviser “created a false romantic relationship” between them, and that he was “subjected to sexual harassment, sexual assault, and stalking.” Ronell “asserted complete domination and control over his life,” and threatened to put the advancement of his PhD in danger. Argento cast Bennett in a number of movies, beginning when he was 6 years old and appeared in The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things (2004), a movie she directed, co-wrote, and starred in. She is alleged to have given him alcohol and pressured him into sex when he was 17, which is below the age of consent in California, where the incident reportedly took place.

Contrary to claims from #MeToo’s critics, women are capable of believing male accusers, too. Many feminists understand that Argento may have done a terrible thing and can no longer be a public face of the movement. Rose McGowan, her ally in activism, has expressed sympathy for Bennett. Argento’s actions, then, do not compromise the activism of those she previously called allies.

The response from Ronell’s supporters could not be more different. The Times located a draft of a letter written by a group of scholars in support of Ronell, which praised her “grace,” “keen wit,” and “intellectual commitment.” The first signatory to the letter was Judith Butler, the famous feminist scholar. Other celebrity signatories included Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak and Slavoj Žižek.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/avita...t-to-know.html

Other outlets are covering the Avital Ronell scandal at NYU

In September 2017, New York University launched a Title IX investigation into Avital Ronell, an internationally acclaimed professor who had been accused of sexual harassment by her former graduate student, Nimrod Reitman. This past summer, the news circulated among academics, compelling a number of prominent authors and feminists to publicly — and in some cases, surprisingly — vocalize their support of Ronell.

It wasn’t until August, though, when the New York Times reported that Ronell had been found responsible for sexual harassment, that the story exited the insular world of academia and became another flash point in the ongoing debate about consent, power, and harassment: As the Times’ headline put it, What Happens to #MeToo When a Feminist Is the Accused?

Who is Avital Ronell?
    Ronell, 66, is a renowned professor of German and Comparative Literature at New York University. Before being suspended for the coming year, she had taught at NYU for more than two decades. She was also the academic adviser to Nimrod Reitman, a 34-year-old visiting fellow at Harvard who started his Ph.D. program at NYU in the fall of 2012. Reitman claims that Ronell’s predatory behavior toward him began months before his first day of classes. (Ronell is a lesbian, and Reitman is a gay man.)

What are the allegations against her?
    In spring of 2012, Reitman says that Ronell asked him to spend a few days with her in Paris, where he says she put his “hands onto her breasts, and was pressing herself — her buttocks — onto [his] crotch,” and then kissed him all over; he claims that incident repeated itself later in the evening as well. During Hurricane Sandy in October 2012, Reitman says that Ronell, whose power had gone out from the storm, repeatedly showed up to sleep as his apartment. Throughout his academic career, he alleges, Ronell “subjected [him] to sexual harassment, sexual assault, and stalking.” In emails that Reitman provided to the Times, Ronell referred to him as “Sweet cuddly Baby,” “cock-er spaniel,” and “my astounding and beautiful Nimrod.”

In his 56-page lawsuit, Reitman also claims that Ronell “asserted complete domination and control over his life,” and would threaten his Ph.D. career.

Ronell has vehemently denied harassing Reitman. “Our communications — which Reitman now claims constituted sexual harassment — were between two adults, a gay man and a queer woman, who share an Israeli heritage, as well as a penchant for florid and campy communications,” she told the Times. A few days later, she told the Associated Press that the emails were merely affectionate, not sexual, and called them a “gay-coded” correspondence. A lawyer for her also told the Times she “denies all allegations of sexual contact in their entirety.”

Who’s taking Ronell’s side?
    In June, iconic queer theorist Judith Butler, Slovenian philosopher Slavoj Žižek, self-described “practical Marxist-feminist-deconstructionist” Gayatri Spivak, and other academics sent a letter to NYU officials in support of Ronell, who they maintained was an innocent women who was being unfairly subjected to malicious accusations.

“We have all seen her relationship with students, and some of us know the individual who has waged this malicious campaign against her,” reads the letter, which was published by Brian Leiter on his philosophy blog. “We deplore the damage that this legal proceeding causes her, and seek to register in clear terms our objection to any judgment against her. We hold that the allegations against her do not constitute actual evidence, but rather support the view that malicious intention has animated and sustained this legal nightmare.”

After the Times article came out, NYU professor Lisa Duggan also weighed-in, in a blog post in which she close-reads the email correspondence between Ronell and Reitman like a text, arguing that it could be interpreted through the lens of “queer intimacy,” where “romantic language does not necessarily signify sexual desire.” “Forms of intimacy well outside the parameters of heterosexual (and, homosexual) courtship and marriage are commonplace among queers who not clearly separate friendship and romance, partnership and romantic friendship,” she argued.

Columbia University professor and respected queer theorist Jack Halberstam promoted Duggan’s piece on Twitter, calling it “a clear, politically savvy take.”

The latest prominent voice to join the discourse is author Chris Kraus of the feminist cult-classic I Love Dick, who wrote an impassioned blog post on Sunday accusing Reitman of feigning “helplessness” and being opportunistic. “Those outside this world don’t seem to realize that Reitman — or any Ph.D student at NYU — is hardly an innocent,” she wrote.

As criticism of Ronell’s supporters mounted, some began to walk back on their original statements. On Monday, Butler issued an apology to the Chronicle of High Education, saying that, while she can only speak for herself, the letter should not have “have attributed motives to the complainant.”

“Our aim was not to defend her actions — we did not have the case in hand — but to oppose the termination of her employment as a punishment,” she wrote. “Such a punishment seemed unfair given the findings as we understood them. In hindsight, those of us who sought to defend Ronell against termination surely ought to have been more fully informed of the situation if we were going to make an intervention.”

This can’t be going over well…
    It’s not! Those critical of Ronell’s supporters — the high-profile ones in particular — say they’re behaving hypocritically and their arguments are fundamentally misguided, since they fail to take into account the power differential that exists in academia between a professor and their advisee, as well as between a world-famous theorist and a grad student. They’re also appalled by the way in which Ronell’s supporters have tried to discredit Reitman.

“The Ronell cheerleaders,” Jo Livingstone writes at The New Republic, “are almost universally intellectuals who once upon a time considered themselves cultural outsiders — queer theorists, postcolonial scholars, feminist thinkers. They act as if they are a politicized coalition defending a vulnerable person, without the awareness that they are now the tenured, the published, the well-off, the powerful: precisely the demographic that #MeToo proposes to investigate.”

At the Chronicle of Education, Corey Robin unpacks the extreme power differential between Ronell and Reitman, arguing that sex was just one facet of the way in which Ronell seems to have behaved inappropriately. “Depending on whom you believe, Ronell’s claims on Reitman may or may not have been for sex, but the sex was only one part of the harassment,” he writes. “Ronell’s largest claims were on his time, on his life, on his attention and energy, well beyond the legitimate demands of an adviser on an advisee.”

In the past few days, the backlash has increased — and at this point, shows no sign of slowing down.

Dude's name is Nimrod? Fuck. His parents must have hated him.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

For some reason this had a thread made for it 10 mins after it was posted here

Here's the link so we don't keep doubling up

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...36#post3766436
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-23-2018 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Adding the link might help

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Dude's name is Nimrod? Fuck. His parents must have hated him.
    Also in the article I posted last week it mentioned that Nimrod is gay and Professor Ronnel is a lesbian according to the allegations when the abuse took place.

https://abc13.com/former-teacher-cha...udent/4222839/

Now 28-year-old Kirstin Pike is accused of raping a 16 year old male student.

DICKINSON, Texas (KTRK) -- A former Dickinson High School teacher and coach has turned herself in to authorities after she reportedly had an inappropriate relationship with a student.

Authorities say 28-year-old Kirstin Pike was charged with improper relationship between an educator and a student following the allegations.

According to court documents obtained by Eyewitness News, the former 10th grade teacher engaged in sexual activity with a 15-year-old student in September of 2016.

The student allegedly told investigators that he had sexual intercourse with Pike inside a classroom at Dickinson High School. The teen also told authorities that he informed four friends about the incident after it occurred.

Pike was arrested on Friday, and bonded out on Monday. She's expected back in court on Nov. 20.

Dickinson ISD released the following statement regarding the incident:

A former Dickinson High School female teacher turned herself in to the Galveston County Sheriff's Office on Friday, Sep. 7 for allegations of having an inappropriate relationship with a student in 2016.

The teacher was employed by Dickinson ISD from August 2015 to June 2018 as a teacher and coach at Dickinson High School. Dickinson ISD was just made aware of the allegations earlier this month.

The district immediately forwarded the information to CPS and law enforcement and is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.
    Report a Typo
    And A court date is for November 20th.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/13/teache...ide-classroom/

Here is another report on this.

A former high school teacher in Texas was accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student inside a classroom.

Kirstin Pike, a 28-year-old former teacher at Dickinson High School, was arrested Friday on a charge of improper relationship between an educator and a student after the teen told investigators about the alleged encounter, KTRK reports.

Pike, who taught 10th grade at the school, had sex with the student in September 2016. He then told four friends about the illicit tryst, according to the station.

Pike surrendered to authorities in Galveston County on Friday. District officials said she had been employed from August 2015 through June 2018, working as a teacher and a coach at the school.

“Dickinson ISD was just made aware of the allegations earlier this month,” district officials said in a statement to the station. “The district immediately forwarded the information to CPS and law enforcement and is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

Pike, who was released Monday after posting bond, is expected to return to court on Nov. 20. It’s unclear if she’s hired an attorney.

https://www.wdio.com/news/duluth-tea...chool/5097887/

Updated: October 05, 2018 02:58 PM

Through tears, a former Lincoln Park Middle School teacher admitted Friday to sexual penetration with a 15-year-old former student.

Karla Jean Winterfeld, 33, pleaded guilty in State District Court to a felony charge of first-degree criminal sexual conduct. There is no plea agreement with the prosecution.

The original criminal complaint alleged that Winterfeld confessed to committing multiple sex acts with a 15-year-old victim back in May. The complaint also says investigators have found photographs, video recordings, and text messages that support these allegations.

Sentencing is set for November 16 at 3pm.

Winterfeld was placed on administrative leave in June. She submitted her resignation letter to the school board, and it was accepted at a meeting in September.

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/fo...ualaau-married

Here are some crazy Updates for this thread one of them involve Letourneau

Former teacher Mary Kay Letourneau seems determined to stay with her partner and former student, Vili Fualaau.

Letourneau, 56, and Fualaau, 35, began an illicit relationship decades ago when Letourneau was a teacher and Fualaau was her student — she was 34 years old, while he was only 12.

The pair now has two daughters together, but Fualaau filed for separation last year after 12 years of marriage, prompting break-up rumors. The two have since gotten past the relationship hurdle, however, and are back on again, according to People’s anonymous sources.

“They’re back together,” an anonymous source told People in a report published Wednesday. “They’ve worked through a lot of issues in the past year. They just needed to take a step back and realize what they mean to each other. Of course there are still issues, like all marriages, but they’re very much together.”

Letourneau was married with four children and living comfortably in Seattle, Washington when she first began having a sexual relationship with Fualaau, then a middle school student that she had taken a particular interest in due to his artistic talent, according to ABC News.

Letourneau’s husband eventually discovered his wife’s illegal affair and informed the police, but by then, she was already pregnant with Fualaau’s child. She gave birth to their first daughter before pleading guilty to two counts of second-degree child rape in 1997 and receiving a prison sentence of a little more than seven years, according to ABC News.

Despite having to register as a sex offender, Letourneau seemed unwilling to keep away from her former student.

She was released from prison after serving six months of her sentence, but quickly violated the conditions of her parole by seeing Fualaau again, ABC News reports.

She was caught having sex with him a car, according to People. She was imprisoned yet again and gave birth to her second daughter with Fualaau while serving out her sentence, according to the outlet.

The two then got married in 2005, less than a year after Letourneau was released from prison, People reports.

The controversial couple has been steadfast in their defense of their relationship over the years, and the two published a book together, the title of which translate to “One Crime, Love,” in 1998.

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/sh...x-with-student

ANother one involves a different teacher named Shannon Moser

A former North Dakota teacher, who once encouraged her students to call her "Kim Kardashian," delivered emotional remarks before a judge sentenced her for sex-related charges involving six underage students.

“I feel like I don’t deserve life or breath for all the harm and hurt that I’ve caused so many people," Shannon Moser said in court Monday, according to KVRR.

The married mother of four took responsibility for her actions and apologized for the pain she'd caused her six victims, her pastor husband and four daughters.

"The trust that family, friends and our community had in me is broken," she said. "It may never be fully restored again and that's a painful sentence I'll have to live with for the rest of my life."

The judge sentenced her to 10 years in prison and an additional five years of probation for the crimes.

Moser pleaded guilty in August to gross sexual imposition, sexual assault and four counts of luring a minor by computer after allegations surfaced that she had been sending sexually explicit photos and videos of herself to students using Snapchat and had sex with one 16-year-old boy in a van at a park, according to a Forum News Service article posted by the Bismark Tribune.

Prosecutors have said a total of six boys were victims of sexual misconduct, including a 14-year-old who Moser had "sexual contact" with, the paper reports.

"So to the boys and their families, I am truly sorry," Moser said in court before the sentence was handed down, according to KVLY.

Moser allowed students to call her "Kim Kardashian" in class and behaved in a way some felt was inappropriate in the classroom.

https://www.kvrr.com/2018/11/05/form...olving-minors/

FARGO, N.D. — Former West Fargo teacher Shannon Moser is sentenced to 10 years in prison and five years probation for six sex–related crimes involving minors.

KVRR’s Danielle Church has more on why the judge gave her the sentence that he did.

Before finding out her fate, Moser admitted serving time in prison isn’t the worst part of her ordeal.

“The trust that family, friends, and our community had in me is broken. It may never be fully restored again and that’s a painful sentence I’ll have to live with for the rest of my life.”

In an apology to her six victims, husband, four daughters and her River City Church family, Moser says it makes her feel like she shouldn’t be here.

“I feel like I don’t deserve life or breath for all the harm and hurt that I’ve caused so many people.”

Moser started teaching at Liberty Middle School in June 2016 but resigned in July when she was arrested.

She plead guilty in August for engaging in a sexual act with a minor, the sexual assault of a minor and four counts of luring minors with a computer.

One West Fargo student told police Moser had sex with him at Rendezvous Park.

Her other victims said she sent them nude photos and videos through Snapchat.

Both the Cass County State Attorney’s Office and Moser’s lawyer say she was cooperative.

“She was very cooperative. The judge gave her credit for that cooperation and handed down a very fair sentence.”

“Based on my experience from previous trials, they are stressful. They’re stressful for victims, the defendant and the attorneys and stressful for the judge. I think that’s one of the reasons why the judge gave her the credit that he did for cooperating.”

Moser’s friends addressed Judge Doug Herman through nine letters asking for a lesser sentence.

Another from Moser’s husband saying she is mentoring and tutoring women in jail trying to get their GED.

Moser will be eligible for parole after spending five years behind bars.

Moser can’t contact or work with any minor, be on any school grounds, access certain websites and will have to report any romantic interests of hers when she goes on probation.

Categories: Crime, Local News, North Dakota News
    Tags: LIBERTY MIDDLE SCHOOL, RIVER CITY CHURCH, shannon moser, West Fargo

http://www.fox19.com/2018/10/30/syca...-with-student/

ANother one in the Updates

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - A Cincinnati-area teacher is accused of having sex with a student.

From May to August, former Sycamore High School special education teacher Jennifer Walsh, 26, had a sexual relationship with a female student, court records say.

Walsh is charged with two counts of sexual battery. A grand jury indicted Walsh Monday.

Jennifer Walsh, 26, a former special education teacher at Sycamore High School, was indicted Monday for having a sexual relationship with a female 17-year-old student.
    Jennifer Walsh, 26, a former special education teacher at Sycamore High School, was indicted Monday for having a sexual relationship with a female 17-year-old student. ((Hamilton County Sheriff's Office))
    Montgomery police investigated a sexual battery complaint Oct. 18 after a Hamilton County Job and Family Service investigator reported the incident involving the teacher and 17-year-old female student.

Police say they seized Walsh’s computer, cell phone and personal documents as part of their search.

Sycamore High School says Walsh resigned Oct. 19 and they are cooperating with police in an email sent home to parents.

"It is with deep sadness that we inform you of a situation involving a former Sycamore High School employee.

Montgomery Police is investigating allegations that former teacher Jennifer Walsh engaged in an inappropriate relationship with a student. Walsh has resigned. Investigators believe this was an isolated incident and that the alleged inappropriate behavior did not occur at school.

Due to student privacy laws, the District is limited in what we can speak to, however, we find the reported allegations to be shocking, upsetting, and take them very seriously. We have strict policies against this type of alleged behavior that are clearly communicated to all staff.

We are committed to fully working with the Montgomery Police Department in their investigation and to take appropriate action to ensure a safe and supportive learning environment for all students."

Sycamore High School released Walsh’s letter of resignation.

"To whom it may concern,

As of today, October 19th, 2018, I am hereby resigning from my position as an Intervention Specialist at Sycamore High School. Thank you for the opportunity to work for such a great education institution."

Sincerely, Jen Walsh

Walsh was arrested and posted $100 bond before she was released from jail.

The police report says five witnesses came forward about the sexual battery, one of them a fellow teen.

Brian Gregg from Hamilton County Jobs and Family Services says Walsh will be placed on the state’s child abuse registry if their investigative team finds the claims are true. Walsh will also be reported to the Department of Education in that case.

Sycamore High School says they will not be commenting further at this time. It’s unknown whether the victim was a special education student.

Copyright 2018 WXIX. All rights reserved.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...t-faces-prison

ANother story

DELAND — A former New Smyrna Beach Middle School teacher will face between five and 10 years in prison after pleading guilty Tuesday to having sex with a 14-year-old student and sending him lewd pictures.

Stephanie Peterson, 27, of New Smyrna Beach, entered a guilty plea as part of a plea deal to one count of lewd or lascivious battery sex act with a child, a second-degree felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. She also entered a guilty plea to one count of transmission of harmful material to minors by electronic means, a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Prosecutors dropped a second count of lewd or lascivious battery sex act with a child as part of the plea deal.

Peterson will face a minimum of five years and a maximum of 10 years in prison when she is sentenced by Circuit Judge Raul Zambrano. A sentencing date has not been set but the judge ordered a pre-sentence investigation, which is a customary step that provides information about the the defendant to help the judge reach a sentencing decision.

One of Peterson’s defense attorneys, William Hathaway, said the defense would argue that the judge should give her less than the five years in prison, known as a downward departure from the minimum sentence.

https://myfox8.com/2018/08/12/1-sout...-them-alcohol/

Damn!!

BEAUFORT COUNTY, S.C. — Two teachers in South Carolina are accused of throwing their students a party and one of them allegedly had sex with two students.

The Island Packet reported that Brittney Whetzel, 28, and Akina Andrews, 23, were arrested in April, but new details about the case are being released.

The two suspects allegedly threw a house party for some students over spring break and Whetzel is accused of having sex with two of them.

Whetzel taught English at Battery Creek High School and has been arrested and charged with sexual battery. Andrews taught at the same school and faces a charge of providing alcohol to minors.

Both the students who were allegedly involved were 18 or older, but it is illegal for teachers to have sex with their students in South Carolina.

A third teacher reported the crime after being involved in a group chat with the other suspects.

Whetzel apparently said she “can’t control myself” and then allegedly texted the group a few hours later bragging about having sex with one of the students.

The South Carolina Department of Education suspended Whetzel’s teaching certificate on April.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/03/teen-f...x-coachs-wife/

A high school coaches wife is accused of rape of a 16 year old football player

The wife of a former high school assistant football coach in Tennessee who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 16-year-old player insists she’s no rapist, claiming the illicit trysts were entirely consensual.

Kelsey McCarter, 29, pleaded guilty last year to six counts of statutory rape involving the 16-year-old sophomore player at South-Doyle High, where her husband, Justin McCarter, had worked as the school’s assistant football coach. She remains behind bars after agreeing to a three-year prison term, of which she needs to serve 30 percent before being released, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel.

But McCarter now wants a judge to toss out the teen’s lawsuit, which claims McCarter repeatedly molested him after he moved in with her and her husband — along with his older brother — with permission from their mother in July 2014 as they were having “domestic issues” with their single mother, court records show. The age of consent in Tennessee is 18.

“[The boy] claims that he suffered injury from the repeated ‘sexual abuse’ by Ms. McCarter,” her attorney, Doug Trant, wrote in a motion obtained by the newspaper. “However, the complaint is replete with factual allegations allowing the conclusion that [he] was a willing participant in numerous sexual encounters with Ms. McCarter.”

Justin McCarter later told both boys to leave the couple’s home in August 2015 and has denied in a motion to dismiss filed by attorney Julia Anna Trant that the move had anything to do his wife’s infidelity with the teen, saying he was unaware of the ongoing sexual relationship.

But Kelsey McCarter kept the unlawful liaison going well after he moved back home with his mother, and later convinced Justin McCarter to allow him to move back into the couple’s home in October 2015. The teen posted a nude photo of Kelsey McCarter on social media a few months later, according to the newspaper.

The photo led someone to alert school officials and McCarter was later indicted. Her husband, meanwhile, resigned his position as assistant football coach at the high school.

The teen later sued the McCarters, as well as the school system for failing to notify authorities. But now McCarter is asking a judge via her attorney to throw out the lawsuit. A hearing initially scheduled for Monday in the case has since been rescheduled for Dec. 20, according to the newspaper.

The teen, according to McCarter’s attorney, was not a victim of sexual abuse and therefore isn’t entitled to damages.

“By [the boy’s] own admission in the complaint, he continued to ‘submit’ to the sexual contacts with Ms. McCarter because he wanted to return to live with the McCarters,” Doug Trant wrote. “By his own admission in the complaint [the boy] desired and maintained a sexual relationship with Ms. McCarter in order to derive a personal benefit — initially to extend his stay at the McCarters’ residence and then to ensure his return therein.”

McCarter was “reasonable” in her belief that the teen wanted to be involved sexually with her and that he did so willingly, Trant’s motion continued.

Doug McCarter’s attorney, meanwhile, said her client was simply trying to help a troubled teen and ended up becoming cuckolded.

“Plaintiff’s complaint represents a profound example of the well-known proverb ‘no good deed goes unpunished,’” Julia Trant wrote in a motion.

McCarter performed sexual acts on the teen at least 11 times between July and October 2015, according to the teen’s lawsuit, which seeks damages of at least $2 million, WVLT reports.

Quote Originally Posted by KambingSociety View Post
    https://nypost.com/2018/12/03/teen-f...x-coachs-wife/

A high school coaches wife is accused of rape of a 16 year old football player
    Not a teacher.

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2018/12/0...os-to-student/

28 year old Ramsey Bearse a teacher in West Virginia has been accused of sending nude photos to a student.

Thread Information