Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Teacher Predator List-

Female Teacher Predator List-

I thought we had a thread for this back in the day, anyways was searching something else and came across this. Probably the most comprehensive list I've ever seen.

The big list: Female teachers with students

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/06/39783/

That is one hell of a list.

Although truth be told if there was a male list it probably would rival if not blow this one out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Bengals cheerleader, former teacher Sarah Jones pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...yHrS_blog.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Debra Jean Beasley, better known under her former married name of Debra Lafave, (born August 28, 1980) is a former teacher at Angelo L. Greco Middle School in Temple Terrace, Florida. She pleaded guilty in 2005 to Lewd or Lascivious Battery. The charges stemmed from a sexual encounter with a 14-year-old student in the summer of 2004. Lafave's lawyer argued that she should not be sentenced to prison because she was so attractive: "To place Debbie into a Florida state women's penitentiary, to place an attractive young woman in that kind of hellhole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," her lawyer, John Fitzgibbons, told a Florida court at the time. Lafave's plea bargain included no prison time, opting for 3 years house arrest due to safety concerns and 7 years probation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Lafave
    Last edited by beli; 08-08-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Cameo Patch

A female high-school substitute teacher in Utah will serve no time behind bars for performing oral sex on a 17-year-old male student, despite comments from the judge that a man would have likely gone to prison.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2006/09/37982/#gJm14w1OzcF3LQ1e.99

Pamela Joan Rogers (born July 1, 1977), a former elementary school physical education teacher and coach in McMinnville, Tennessee, had a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy who was one of her students in Centertown Elementary School.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Rogers_Turner

Video of a strip tease i think she sent??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQVQ...has_verified=1
    Last edited by beli; 08-08-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Hope Jacoby

Arrested on the final day of school, Hope Jacoby was taken in for having a sexual relationship with a boy between 14 and 17 years old. This was confirmed once a picture of her was found on the male student’s cell phone. The 23 year old physical trainer at Tustin High School went free on bail, but was tried for oral copulation with a minor and unlawful sex with a minor.

Sussex County elementary school teacher Lindsay Massaro, 26, taught 8th grade students.
    She was accused of having sex with a 15 year old boy in her car and then in her bedroom after the victim’s father reported it to the authorities. The relationship was consensual. She faces parole supervision for life.

Helen Goddard

A public school music teacher was yesterday jailed for having a lesbian relationship with a 15-year-old pupil - but told she could continue seeing her when she leaves prison.

Lisa Robyn Marinelli

After a father saw his son stepping out of her car and zipping up his pants, an investigation was launched. Lisa Robyn Marinelli was charged in March of 2008 of having unlawful sex with a minor. Investigators said that Marinelli first became interested in the boy dating her 15-year-old daughter, saying he was "on the list" of potential boyfriends. Authorities also say that Marinelli gave the boy a pair of her underwear as a memento, and released several text messages Marinelli sent the boy, including:
    "How about a quickie 2 morrow afternoon :-)"
    and
    "U can meet me at home at 3. Real men only need 20 min! We will be along cause there is a field trip."
    and
    "“Ur car looks awesome! Al u need is a hot milf sittin next to u and ud really b in business :-)"

Lisa is married with 2 children. Her daughter attends the school where she was a substitute teacher.

Update April 17 2009: Lisa pleaded guilty to unlawful sex with a minor, in a deal that spared her from prison. She agreed to a year of house arrest followed by four years of sex offender probation.

Some of these broads are hot. Lol.

Adrienne LaFlamme

A 60-year-old science teacher at the Brevard County Juvenile Detention Center in Florida has been arrested and charged with 15 counts of unlawful sex with minors and one count of filing a false police report.

Palm Bay police said Adrienne Laflamme told her 17-year-old student to conceal their sexual liaisons, including a threesome with a third student, and drug use so she wouldn’t lose her job, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/06/68049/#eE3Uv1MXlemATiyr.99

Andrea Martinez

Schoolteacher with the Stanfield Elementary School District in Maricopa County, Ariz., was arrested June 30, 2010, when police, using night-vision goggles from a distance, observed two individuals in her white SUV appearing to have consensual sexual intercourse. Officers learned that the male in the car was only 14 years old and a former student of Martinez. Reportedly, both admitted to having sexual intercourse before the officers arrived and the teen claimed the same had happened the previous month.
    Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/06/39783/...PhlKvtzJmX1.99

Cathy Heminghaus

Special-education teacher from Ferguson, Mo., charged with statutory sodomy involving at least three of her students at Ferguson Middle School. She reportedly told friends she had performed oral sex on the children on several occasions in 2005. On July 9, 2007, she pleaded no contest Monday to 25 counts; 21 of them involving statutory sodomy
    Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/06/39783/...PhlKvtzJmX1.99

I clicked on this thread just to see if a friend of my friends made the list, and sure enough she was on there. I don't know her personally but I know of her. She is now married to an ex-pastors son, and was a youth cheerleader coach, until this small town found out what she did while teaching in the bigger city.

seriously, this is sick. i teach high school and not for anything, but no matter how attractive you think a student is, or is going to be,... theyre fucking kids. Children. Theyre immature and just kind of gross.
    I have had students who I think - "aw thats a good looking kid" or whatever, but never ever ever, do i find myself actually attracted to them.

I dont know how these bitches do it. How they look at a 14 yr old or a 16 yr old and open their legs or anything else. UGH, i just want to throw up thinking about it. I have a student that became an abrochrombie - or however you spell it - model and STILL as "hot" as he may be - i would dry up like the Sahara if he said any kind of sexual advance to me. gross.
    I have students ask me to prom and I just want to punch them in the face - "ask someone your own age"

ew.

i don't understand it either. the first ones i posted, it just didn't make sense to me that they look at kids to doodle with. but a sick person is a sick person, no matter how pretty they are (IMO) and seem to be able to get someone their own age.

who is the person you know? You can message me. I will put them later on in the thread once it gets built up.

yeah my 8th grade english teacher was boinking one of my 14 y/o classmates.

Plus, not only do these women ruin their lives over prepubescent penis, but their reputation, and they lose their certification - if they even had it, because i see a handful are subs.

I know of a couple of women that as subs or student teachers, hooked up with former or recently graduated students because theyre so close in age - you can be a student teacher as soon as 21 - meanwhile some high school students can be as old as 19. but still if your 21+ and hooking up with a fucking 14 yr old - thats just fucking gross.

boo. Plus high school students run their mouths, and boys run their mouths more than girls - i seen it. Any of these women that are hooking up with teen boys are just buying time til theyre caught, there is ZERO way that a teen boy is not going to tell his buddy's he's banging the english teacher,.. or music teacher... or whatever girl he gets to put it in.

Cameo Patch? That's her real name?

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    Some of these broads are hot. Lol.
    I was thinking the same thing. Like, why do they need sex with teenagers- I'm sure they would have no problem finding grown-up men or women to do that with.

And then I remember that attractiveness isn't really the issue. Like beli said, sick is sick and pretty has nothing to do with it. Ted Bundy was attractive, too.

The Haven Kirkpatrick case was a local one. Not my hometown, but close. I remember people on FB defending her, saying we didn't know the whole story, and how she and the student LOVED EACH OTHER, so she shouldn't have gotten in trouble.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post

I was thinking the same thing. Like, why do they need sex with teenagers- I'm sure they would have no problem finding grown-up men or women to do that with.

And then I remember that attractiveness isn't really the issue. Like beli said, sick is sick and pretty has nothing to do with it. Ted Bundy was attractive, too.
    yep. pedos like children. end of (disgusting) story. ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I have never heard of the Pamela Smart case!

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post

For sure. It's just like, really?? What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

Bengals cheerleader, former teacher Sarah Jones pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...yHrS_blog.html
    She was acquitted and walked out of court hand in hand with the kid. I think they might be married now. She also filed suit against 'The Dirty' and won and bunch of money. There might be a thread on it.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Thread Information