Thread: Emylee Lonczak (16) was found dead in shrubbery two days after she was reported missing

Emylee Lonczak (16) was found dead in shrubbery two days after she was reported missing

Police are conducting a criminal investigation after finding the body of a 16-year-old, reported runaway girl in an affluent neighborhood in Virginia.

Emylee Lonczak's body was discovered Friday in the shrubbery between million-dollar homes in the wealthy neighborhood of Vienna, Va. The teen was reported missing by her family two days before her body was found and police classified Emylee's case as a runaway.

Investigators reportedly received a tip that lead them to Vienna, one town over from Emylee's home in McLean. There, officers found her body near a group of pipes behind bushes.

Fairfax County police are awaiting the medical examiner to determine the cause of death.

"I think there's probably a little more to the story than we know at the time," an unidentified Vienna resident said. "I don't think it's a random crime in the neighborhood."

Emylee's family has not commented on her death, but the teen was a beloved student at McLean High School. The principal, Ellen Reilly, sent a letter home to families describing Emylee, a junior, as "a cherished student who will be greatly missed by all who knew her."

The teen, who had a twin brother and is one of seven children, was a popular and well-liked student. In online memorials, she was remembered by friends and teachers as a "sweet and innocent soul" with a "wonderful carefree spirit."

Police do not believe there are any threats to the community, despite the criminal investigation.

"It's extremely important to look into any avenues of her life, boyfriends, relationships with teachers, relationships at school," ABC News consultant and former FBI agent Brad Garrett said. "Any of those things play into police assessment as to what happened to her death."

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...ported_missing
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

WASHINGTON - Police have officially identified the teenage girl who was found dead in Vienna and have provided some of the details surrounding her death.

Fairfax County police said in a statement on Wednesday that Emylee Lonczak, 16, was found dead the morning of Aug. 23 in the 8200 block of Madrillon Estates Drive in the Vienna area. She had previously been identified through a letter sent to families of students at McLean High School, where she would have been an 11th- grader.

Lonczak, of McLean, had been reported missing Aug. 21. Her body was found two days later, reportedly between two homes in the upscale neighborhood.

NBC Washington reports search warrant documents in the case say that before she died, Lonczak was with a person who lives in one of the homes near where she was found.

The station says Kyle Alifom is an adult who lives with his parents. The court documents reportedly say he told authorities he and Lonczak went to a party Aug. 21, and the two got a ride back to his house later.

He allegedly told a detective the two drank beer and smoked marijuana that night, and that Lonczak went into his home for a while before leaving, the station says.

Alifom has not been arrested or charged in the case.

Police added in the statement that while Lonczak was originally reported as having run away from home, they have learned that she "was voluntarily in the company of people she knew."

Police also said that "illegal narcotics may be a factor in this investigation." The cause of death has not yet been determined by the medical examiner, the statement said.

They are continuing to investigate.

http://www.wtop.com/149/3441851/Drug...Va-girls-death
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Kyle Alifom

his facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kyle.alifom

Police Search 4 Facebook Accounts For Pics Taken Night Emmylee Died

Video at link
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...223199401.html

A Virginia teen found dead last month was in the company of three individuals, who did not seek help for her when she "needed medical attention," according to new documents obtained by News4.

Police bloodhounds tracked Emylee Lonczak's body to a bush between two homes in the Tysons Corner area Aug. 23, two days after her parents had reported her missing.

A search warrant from Fairfax County Court claims that one of the last people Lonczak was with before she died lives in one of those homes -- he was identified as Kyle Aliform.

According to new documents obtained by News4, Aliform told police he was with Lonczak and two other men when the group left Virginia on the evening of Aug. 21 to buy illegal narcotics and use them. When they returned to Fairfax County early the next morning, the men realized Lonczak needed "medical attention ... [but] none was sought."

Aliform had initially told police that he and Lonczak went to a party on the night of Aug. 21, and they got a ride to Alifom's home afterward from another person.

Police told News4 they are looking through four Facebook accounts, in the search for possible photos of Lonczak from the night she died.

Police have searched Alifom's home, where he lives with his parents. He has not been arrested or charged.

The cause of Lonczak's death has not yet been determined. She is survived by her parents and six brothers, including a twin.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    There's been an update. COD heroin/antihistamine overdose.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...istamines.html

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Heroin and antihistamine mix killed her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...istamines.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I can't wrap my head around this new close association with teens and heroin. It's a huge issue where I live.

With all the drugs that floated around when I was in highschool (coke, extasy, etc), heroin was never one of them.

I associate heroin with a suicide attempt. Especially taking it with other substances. Drugs don't get any harder than that. She was a baby....
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Yeah, it was around when I was growing up, but it wasn't a huge thing like it is now. It was *the big bad* back then, now people shoot up/snort/smoke it like its no big deal. When I was her age, pot, acid, k, and e were the *in* drugs, with coke making a comeback. Now its all hardcore opiates. Wtf.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Yeah, it was around when I was growing up, but it wasn't a huge thing like it is now. It was *the big bad* back then, now people shoot up/snort/smoke it like its no big deal. When I was her age, pot, acid, k, and e were the *in* drugs, with coke making a comeback. Now its all hardcore opiates. Wtf.
    Yep same here. And whip-its. I never heard of my friends or other classmates using heroin. It always amazes me how easy it seems to be for people to get heroin. It's all cray.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Yep same here. And whip-its. I never heard of my friends or other classmates using heroin. It always amazes me how easy it seems to be for people to get heroin. It's all cray.
    Omggggg. Totally forgot about whippits.

mini thins

I knew kids who did heroin. Especially richer kids, they had access to all the hardest drugs. Usually access through their parents.

What fucking sucks is this is going to turn into a bunch of rich white people being like oh these black drug dealers killed our daughter! Instead of being like 'what is it about being white and rich and privileged and bored that inspires our kids to make such terrible choices?'

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    THIS:
    I knew kids who did heroin. Especially richer kids, they had access to all the hardest drugs. Usually access through their parents.

What fucking sucks is this is going to turn into a bunch of rich white people being like oh these black drug dealers killed our daughter! Instead of being like 'what is it about being white and rich and privileged and bored that inspires our kids to make such terrible choices?'
    AND THAT

Bowie you totally hit the nail square on the head. They're rich, and white, and oh so eager to defend their daughter against the big bad wolf who stole them from her by giving her drugs. Nevermind that her little ass made a conscious decision to do this stuff. Now as for leaving her between two houses (someone knew, I guaranfuckingtee you that), whoever did that should be dragged into court bleeding profusely from their neck.

And they're bored, that's why they do it! They don't have to work for shit like most other kids, they get whatever the fuck they want...car, vacation, late curfews,...nothing prevents these parents from giving these kids all they ever wanted...the parents actually think they're helping their kids by denying them responsibility.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Interestingly, this thread's got totally different (or no) comments compared to the other recent heroin death thread (Topper's at the Dollar General? or something dumpster) re the friends who didn't call 911. Hmmm

ETA found it.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...t=topper+duffy
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-27-2018 at 06:21 PM.

I've been looking for this thread for years to see if it turned out differently to Topper's case, but I couldn't remember the names or location.

Anyway, the sentences weren't that different. In Topper's case the main offenders was a few years higher but he already had a pretty extensive criminal record so that might be why

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.feecba058402

Kyle Alifom gets more than 6 years for hiding Emylee Lonczak’s body after heroin overdose
    By Matt Zapotosky May 16, 2014

A Vienna man who admitted trying to hide the body of a 16-year-old McLean girl who had overdosed on heroin was sentenced Friday to six years and eight months in prison — a stiff penalty that came after prosecutors suggested the girl might have lived with prompt medical care.

Prosecutors stopped just short of saying Kyle Alifom could have saved Emylee Lonczak’s life if he had dialed 911 instead of dumping her outside, but they asked a judge to consider the question. Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael Ben’Ary argued Alifom, 20, had a “classic criminal mind-set,” and his selfish fear of being found in violation of his probation led him to discard his friend’s body “like a piece of garbage.”

“Would medical intervention have saved the life of Emylee Lonczak?” Ben’Ary asked. “Largely because of [Alifom’s] actions that night, no one will ever know the answer.”

For his part, Alifom tearfully apologized to Lonczak’s family members and his own. He said he was “ashamed” of what he had done and was trying to turn away from a life of drug abuse.

“I meant no harm, and yet what I did was very irresponsible,” Alifom said. “That’s not who I am.”

Prosecutors asked that Alifom be sentenced to 10 years in prison; Kevin Brehm, Alifom’s attorney, asked for a term no longer than a year and three months. U.S. District Judge Claude M. Hilton said the nature of the offense swayed him toward the sentence just short of seven years, though he also thought federal sentencing guidelines “somewhat overstated” Alifom’s previous criminal record.

Alifom pleaded guilty in February to tampering with evidence, admitting that he tried to hide Lonczak’s body by stashing it in some bushes and covering it with a window screen. The man accused of selling the heroin — Antowan Thorne, 37, of the District, who sometimes used the nickname “Smooth” — was indicted earlier this month on a charge of conspiracy to distribute 100 grams or more of heroin resulting in death and a related gun offense.

According to documents in the case, Alifom, Lonczak and two others who are not identified in court papers drove from Virginia to Washington on Aug. 21 to buy heroin, and they used it sitting in their vehicle. Another person in the vehicle — not Alifom — injected Lonczak’s arm when she could not, according to the documents.

That person has not been charged, according to filings from Brehm.

Lonczak, a rising junior at McLean High School who had never used heroin intravenously before, soon fell unconscious in the back seat of the vehicle, and Alifom and another person in the group took her to Alifom’s house and put her on a bed in the basement, according to the documents. The documents say that Alifom discovered her dead when he woke up the next morning.

Fairfax County police found her body on Aug. 23.

Brehm argued in court filings that although his client’s actions were both “inexcusable and irresponsible,” Alifom did not mean for nor cause Lonczak to die. He wrote that Lonczak “appeared to be breathing and alive the whole night,” and Alifom “anticipated she would sleep and feel better in the morning, and return to her home.”

“He would have had no intent for any harm to come to that young woman,” Brehm said in court. “She was his friend.”

Don Lonczak, Emylee Lonczak’s father, said in court that his daughter would have turned 17 next Friday, and the day would now be one of sorrow for her twin brother. He asked the judge to impose a severe punishment because “A light sentence here would send a message that [Alifom] made a proper tactical decision.”

“This man could not be bothered to dial 911 on a cellphone because he was afraid of criminal charges,” Don Lonczak said. “That is not irresponsible conduct . . . .That is indifference for human life.”

After the hearing, Don Lonczak said he was “relieved” Hilton’s sentence was closer to what prosecutors wanted than what defense attorneys requested. Fighting back tears, he recalled his daughter as a “beautiful girl” who had many friends and was interested in fashion design.

“Obviously, from our standpoint, no sentence was ever going to be enough,” he said.

Alifom’s relatives declined to comment.

Authorities in the Washington area and across the country have cautioned for months that more people are abusing heroin — a narcotic with a power users do not fully understand. And federal prosecutors in Alexandria have been particularly aggressive in pursuing those trafficking the drug. Last month, a D.C. dealer whose heroin was linked to three deaths was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.f0e1e568f966

In a teen’s death by overdose, who deserves the most blame?
    By Rachel Weiner November 24, 2016

When his 16-year-old friend overdosed on heroin, Kyle Alifom was already on probation and feared more punishment. He carried her into the basement of his Northern Virginia house, found her dead the next morning and hid her body in a neighbor’s yard. He was given a harsh sentence for his crime: over 61/2 years in federal prison.

But last month, Alifom was set free after only three years behind bars. The 23-year-old apparently was offered a large sentence reduction in exchange for testifying against the man authorities see as the true villain: the heroin dealer.

The father of Emylee Lonczak, a rising junior at McLean High School, said the family was “crushed by the news and frustrated that we didn’t learn about” Alifom’s release from authorities.

Don Lonczak said he understood that “in terms of risk to children out there, I think getting a serious dealer off the streets ultimately is more important.” Still, the family doesn’t think a young man who they believe could have saved Emylee’s life should be out of prison so soon.

“You can’t have a light sentence for something like this, because it basically sends a signal that however morally repulsive what he did might be in hindsight, it looks like a pretty sound legal strategy,” Lonczak said. “He was going to get in trouble with the law if he helped my daughter, and by not helping her there was the possibility that she might not have died. So he took the risk.”

[McLean High School student’s heroin overdose shows disturbing trend]

On Aug. 21, 2013, Alifom, *Emylee and two others went on a excursion from Fairfax, Va., to buy heroin in the District. There, they met up with dealer Antowan Thorne, who went by the nickname “Smooth.” Thorne had never met Emylee, although he had previously sold heroin to some of Alifom’s other friends.

But law enforcement in Virginia and across the country are now targeting dealers whose drugs lead to deadly overdoses for the harshest prosecution. For selling the heroin that went into Emylee’s veins, Thorne was sent to prison for 25 years. Alifom, who had pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, testified at Thorne’s trial.

“Our goal in every narcotics investigation is to dismantle the threat to our communities at the highest level possible,” Dana J. Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, said in a statement. “This approach has resulted in the prosecution of large-scale drug traffickers who pose a significant threat on a national and international level.”

Boente would not confirm that Alifom’s sentencing reduction was in exchange for his testimony. By law, the subject is under seal. But Gene Rossi, a former prosecutor in the Eastern District who is now running for lieutenant governor, said such deals are the “bread and butter” of prosecuting major drug dealers.

“I don’t think it’s unfair or unwise to let that person go,” Rossi said. “He didn’t intend for her to die; he was an immature young man who did something very rash and very stupid.” Dealers such as Thorne, on the other hand, “are the ones who are causing the poison to be on the street.”

James Berthay, who dealt drugs with Thorne, testified during Thorne’s trial that their product was “extremely, extremely potent” heroin that quickly developed a following among *20-somethings in Fairfax County. Berthay, who became addicted while dealing, would warn buyers to take small doses and keep overdose medication on hand.

Emylee had never done heroin before the night of her death. Zachary Power, part of the group that went to the District that night, had to help her inject the drug. He testified at Thorne’s trial that afterward everyone was nodding off in the car, waking up only to compliment the quality of the drugs.

“I have a very clear memory of Emylee saying, ‘Oh, my God. Oh, my God. This is real heroin. This is good heroin,’ ” Neema Zadeh, another member of the group, testified in court.

While the three others in the group went in and out of consciousness, Emylee passed out completely. Alifom testified at Thorne’s trial that he brought her into his basement guest room, tucked her into bed and left a glass of water by her side.

“I didn’t think that she was deathly ill. There was no way of telling that she was deathly ill,” he said in court. “Emylee just appeared to be asleep.”

When he came back in the morning, her body lay in the exact same position as it had the night before. The water was untouched. He realized she was not asleep.

“She had foam, foam around her mouth, and she [had] urinated herself,” Alifom testified. “I panicked.”

Power and Zadeh recalled that there had been discussion of calling an ambulance for Emylee the night before.

“I remember [Alifom] insisting, ‘She’s going to be okay. Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it. If anything happens, I’ll call the ambulance. It’s not a problem,’ ” Zadeh testified.

Alifom testified that the heroin had made him nauseous, and he doesn’t remember that conversation or much else. But Alifom acknowledged that he had been worried about getting caught violating his probation. He had prior convictions for charges including trespassing and marijuana possession.

Since Emylee’s death, Virginia has implemented a “Good Samaritan” law that protects drug users who call 911 to report overdoses. But the law is not as sweeping as in other states; it provides a defense that can be used in court, not immunity from prosecution.

Advocates for reform say that law does not go far enough.

“I don’t think people understand an affirmative defense; they ask, ‘Am I going to be arrested?’ ” said Brandon Garrett, a professor at the University of Virginia Law School. “These overly harsh drug possession laws cause people not to care for friends or even loved ones who are facing overdoses.”

In letters to the court after Alifom’s conviction, friends and relatives described him as good-hearted but weak-willed. He was obsessed with attention and popularity, several said, and struggled with drug use and untreated attention deficit disorder.

“He grew up to be a privileged but somewhat naive, spoiled and irresponsible child of the Facebook era,” his uncle Mikael Wossen wrote. “Being a follower and a pleaser of sorts, was a dangerous combination in this otherwise fun loving and highly sociable character.”

Alifom declined to comment. His mother, Elizabeth Wossen, said the family does not want to discuss the past.

“Her parents are suffering, we are suffering,” she said. “We’ve all suffered enough.”

Wow...just wow! It always amazes me when I read or hear of someones first experience with h and having it injected. I grew up in LA and the entertainment industry, so heroin itself is not a shocker, but the rate at how these kids go from beer & pot to H is. There are so many other drugs these kids could be experimenting with yet it seems they want it all and they want it now. Very different from generations past.
    RIP Emylee

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    One day that kid is gonna grow up and hopefully figure out the error of his ways. Too late for Emylee, though, and he needs to remember that with every breath he takes.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Emylee had never done heroin before the night of her death. Zachary Power, part of the group that went to the District that night, had to help her inject the drug. He testified at Thorne’s trial that afterward everyone was nodding off in the car, waking up only to compliment the quality of the drugs.

“I have a very clear memory of Emylee saying, ‘Oh, my God. Oh, my God. This is real heroin. This is good heroin,’ ” Neema Zadeh, another member of the group, testified in court.
    Her statement makes it seem like it wasn't her first time using it?

In the first article that Blighted posted on the 27th, it states it was her first time using it intravenously. Makes it sound to me that she had smoked it before just not injected.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    In the first article that Blighted posted on the 27th, it states it was her first time using it intravenously. Makes it sound to me that she had smoked it before just not injected.
    Ohhh. That would make sense.

Thread Information