Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I dunno. Yesterday the local news had three stories of teachers who have been caught with inappropriate relationships with students. Last week a criminal justice teacher took a deal for having an inappropriate relationship with a student. Some high monketity monk at Wright Patterson Air Force Base was demoted for groping women or some shit. There was two stories of rape/molestation. This is just in the past few weeks.

Most molestation is from people you know and trust and I'm sure it's happening more than we are aware of because they haven't been caught yet. Does it mean every adult male is doing it? No. But, I wouldn't put my kid/niece/nephew in the situation that it may occur. I'm not sure why an adult male would want/need with a week long trip with a 16 year old girl. Was he taking her shopping? Was she trying on clothes for him? That would just be weird.

These are just some articles I found by browsing the local news station site. Many are not the ones I mentioned above.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crim...ce-inve/nZJmD/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crim...-videos/nZJSQ/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/ex-y...ex-char/nZJYT/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/loca...ng-case/nZJQj/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crim...f-child/nZF7G/

http://www.whiotv.com/videos/news/ex...en-plea/v8cQX/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crim...battery/nZHS8/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/loca...texts-t/nY4tk/
    OK, so if I wanna take my friend's kid with me when I go to an out-of-state amusement park, they need to get their head examined if I think getting a hotel room instead of driving back late is a bad idea. Good to know.

I mean I am a man after all. I'm a raping monster. Hell, I don't know why I even bother to wear pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    OK, so if I wanna take my friend's kid with me when I go to an out-of-state amusement park, they need to get their head examined if I think getting a hotel room instead of driving back late is a bad idea. Good to know.

I mean I am a man after all. I'm a raping monster. Hell, I don't know why I even bother to wear pants.

They were dropping the son off to go camping with this guy, and as mentioned upthread, the 'he confessed affection for her' is an unsubstantiated rumor.

Blaming the dead mother for not realizing her friend was a monster is kind of disgusting.

They were dropping the son off to go camping with this guy, and as mentioned upthread, the 'he confessed affection for her' is an unsubstantiated rumor.

Blaming the dead mother for not realizing her friend was a monster is kind of disgusting.
    Yep. And I'm offended by the sexism.

Some men are predators, so all men are? What the fuck, bro?

Shit, to say some is still too many. A few men are predators. There are literally billions of us you know.

Here we go again.

Where did I say an overnight visit constitutes a raping murdering monster? I specifically said that not all men are like this. I'm starting to think you need new glasses or you can't read and comprehend anything. Selective hearing/seeing/reading perhaps?

He took her on a week long trip. Yes, it's suspicious. I don't care if he knew her since she was 6 months old. That's fucking suspicious. With all the pedos walking amongst us, you bet I'm going to make sure my minor loved one is going to be safe. Maybe he didn't throw up any red flags prior, but requesting a week long trip with just him and her is a red flag.

You people who don't take notice are ignorant and/or naive. Plain and simple and it's funny to see the outrage of having suspicions with people who are on this site. Where we see article after article of sexual assaults on minors. Ron, you yourself say you would fuck a spoonful of mashed potatoes, but I'm the asshole who thinks adults who want a week long vacation with a minor by themselves, of the opposite sex, is weird?

I would also have the same suspicions of an adult female who would want an extended period of time alone with a minor male. I'm not talking about a movie or a ball game, I'm talking about several days/week.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

He was a family friend since before the children were born, with no history of this. It's pretty fucking sad to hate on men so much that you just assume all of them has an inner predator, despite absolutely no evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Here we go again.

Where did I say an overnight visit constitutes a raping murdering monster? I specifically said that not all men are like this. I'm starting to think you need new glasses or you can't read and comprehend anything. Selective hearing/seeing/reading perhaps?

He took her on a week long trip. Yes, it's suspicious. I don't care if he knew her since she was 6 months old. That's fucking suspicious. With all the pedos walking amongst us, you bet I'm going to make sure my minor loved one is going to be safe. Maybe he didn't throw up any red flags prior, but requesting a week long trip with just him and her is a red flag.

You people who don't take notice are ignorant and/or naive. Plain and simple and it's funny to see the outrage of having suspicions with people who are on this site. Where we see article after article of sexual assaults on minors. Ron, you yourself say you would fuck a spoonful of mashed potatoes, but I'm the asshole who thinks adults who want a week long vacation with a minor by themselves, of the opposite sex, is weird?

I would also have the same suspicions of an adult female who would want an extended period of time alone with a minor male. I'm not talking about a movie or a ball game, I'm talking about several days/week.
    How old are the potatoes?

Look, I'm some dick on an internet forum. I don't know you, and you don't know me. I wouldn't even let you watch my cat. But if the men in your life are that fucking sexually unstable, you need to have different people in your life, cause it's not normal to be this fearful of the entire gender. Your lesbian is showing.

No one is blaming the mother. People are discussing what our reactions, IRL, would be if a male friend wanted to take our 16 year old daughters on a week long vacation by themselves.

I think we al comprehend the incident occurred when the mom was dropping off the boy. We are discussing the vacation that was taken with the dude and girl PRIOR to this incident.

Yep. And I'm offended by the sexism.

Some men are predators, so all men are? What the fuck, bro?

Shit, to say some is still too many. A few men are predators. There are literally billions of us you know.
    What is the correct term? I mean out of billions of men, some are not predators?

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I don't see how it's hard to understand what's offensive here. If your reaction to something like this is "Well that's what happens when you leave your child with a man" then you obviously know the wrong fucking men. That's the only point I'm making.

Same way as if I said "Well of course your wife cheated when you were out of town. It's what women do" would show I've only been exposed to whores. Oops, I mean sluts.

He was a family friend since before the children were born, with no history of this. It's pretty fucking sad to hate on men so much that you just assume all of them has an inner predator, despite absolutely no evidence.

The father said the girl was six months old.

When is it appropriate to wait for 'history' or 'evidence?' What constitutes the evidence? The trip is the first red flag. Of course, most first red flags are missed because there is no 'history.'

Where the fuck did I say ALL men? Men who want to take young girls for long trips, that's fucking weird.

How old are the potatoes?

Look, I'm some dick on an internet forum. I don't know you, and you don't know me. I wouldn't even let you watch my cat. But if the men in your life are that fucking sexually unstable, you need to have different people in your life, cause it's not normal to be this fearful of the entire gender. Your lesbian is showing.

I've been waiting for this.

I'm NOT fearful of an entire gender!

You also failed to comprehend it goes for both sexes.

There is some serious comprehension fail.

I don't see how it's hard to understand what's offensive here. If your reaction to something like this is "Well that's what happens when you leave your child with a man" then you obviously know the wrong fucking men. That's the only point I'm making.

Same way as if I said "Well of course your wife cheated when you were out of town. It's what women do" would show I've only been exposed to whores. Oops, I mean sluts.

Because, where did I say ALL men?

And you do say things like, 'that's what women do.' You have an entire thread full of your sexism.

It's not offensive for me being accused of being a man hater because I'm a lesbian?

All I'm gonna say is... even if one of my uncles wanted to go on a week vacation with me, my momma would not have allowed it.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    All I'm gonna say is... even if one of my uncles wanted to go on a week vacation with me, my momma would not have allowed it.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I dont care if this guy was present at conception! No way would my 16 yr old daughter (or son) go on a week long trip with him. I would not allow it if the genders were reversed either.

Hot button issue??

Eh. I understand both points. It's not fair to just assume a man is going to do something inappropriate with a girl just because it's happened before... However, there are situations where I feel precautions need to take place just as a general parenting rule.

I think mT is more-so pushing that people need to be cautious. I don't think a family friend taking a group of kids anywhere is weird. But taking a pubescent young girl alone kind of suggests something.

I'm the only female in my whole family generation. All male cousins and a brother. If one of my uncles wanted to take me and one of my cousins camping, it was cool. If one of them would have asked to take me alone the brakes would have put on. It's just situational perspective.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Eh. I understand both points. It's not fair to just assume a man is going to do something inappropriate with a girl just because it's happened before... However, there are situations where I feel precautions need to take place just as a general parenting rule.

I think mT is more-so pushing that people need to be cautious. I don't think a family friend taking a group of kids anywhere is weird. But taking a pubescent young girl alone kind of suggests something.

I'm the only female in my whole family generation. All male cousins and a brother. If one of my uncles wanted to take me and one of my cousins camping, it was cool. If one of them would have asked to take me alone the brakes would have put on. It's just situational perspective.

Exactly.

I also have all boy cousins (dad's side) and two brothers. Take us all? Ok. Just wanna take me?

I had an older guy friend that I used to go to shows with all of the time, he would host pool parties at his house and invite his friends and their kids, mostly of whom were prepubescent girls. He only ever paid attention to the girls, throwing them around in the pool. He started to take photography lessons and showed me and the bf at the time his shots and they were ALL of his friends female children. When he would start complaining about them needing more male 'influence' on their lives and acting as a pseudo 'concerned parent', we had to stop hanging around. It got weird and to be honest, while I don't think he was doing anything completely inappropriate, he wasn't being appropriate either.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I had an older guy friend that I used to go to shows with all of the time, he would host pool parties at his house and invite his friends and their kids, mostly of whom were prepubescent girls. He only ever paid attention to the girls, throwing them around in the pool. He started to take photography lessons and showed me and the bf at the time his shots and they were ALL of his friends female children. When he would start complaining about them needing more male 'influence' on their lives and acting as a pseudo 'concerned parent', we had to stop hanging around. It got weird and to be honest, while I don't think he was doing anything completely inappropriate, he wasn't being appropriate either.
    Where's the evidence? A dude can't be a male influence without you accusing him of anything? You must be a lesbian.

and

because it's so stupid it's funny.

Authorities find car matching one used by Amber Alert suspect

A car matching the description of one linked by police to California Amber Alert suspect James DiMaggio has been found in a remote area of Idaho, authorities told CNN's Miguel Marquez on Friday. The vehicle was located in the remote River of No Return Wilderness area in Cascade, Idaho, Ada County sheriff's spokeswoman Andrea Dearden said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/justic...ert/index.html

It also goes for both sexes.

If I had a son and my best friend just wanted to go a week trip with just my son and not ...you know... me, I probably wouldn't allow it.

She's my best friend so I obviously don't think she's a pedo, but it just wouldn't sit right.

(just an example, I don't have kids.)

Damn, Idaho. They should have just mass text the entire country.

It also goes for both sexes.

If I had a son and my best friend just wanted to go a week trip with just my son and not ...you know... me, I probably wouldn't allow it.

She's my best friend so I obviously don't think she's a pedo, but it just wouldn't sit right.

(just an example, I don't have kids.)

That's exactly what I said up thread, but there's been comprehension fail. EAT MOAR WHEATIES!

I'm glad you and greens are finally comfortable with coming out. Bless your hearts. I know of a few lesbian bars in the Detroit area.

I still don't see anything substantiating the rumor that this POS took the girl on a week long vacation by himself. As of this moment, it is just a rumor.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I wouldn't want to be your kids. You have to step into the times you live in. If you raise a good kid who has a healthy sense of self respect, they'll make the right calls. But micromanaging a 16 year old will never lead to anything positive for either of you.
    Whooaaa Sorry, I'm pulling this now because I just saw it, but THIS x 100000.

The more you think you're going to control your kid, the more of a nightmare you're setting yourself up for.

It also depends on what kind of kid you have. I was always an independent soul, so the more my mom grounded me and tried to control what I wore, etc... the harder I tried to do things my way, and I always found a way. Don't set yourself up for that nightmare. Build a bond of trust.

My brother on the other hand is lazy and a follower, and basically does whatever he is told with the normal amount of bitching.

Understand that even though they're your kids, they're also their own individuals. Humans don't do well in cages.

Thread Information