Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Well, it definitely sounds planned. It sounds like he had the cover story of taking the kid camping, the mom and sister showed up to see him off, and bam.

Fucked.
    I'm a little curious if she went with him willingly and went along with his little plan. Kinda sick to say, I know, but it's happened before (Jasmine Richardson, anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by Pywackett View Post
    "He trusted ? he knew he could take this job out-of-state because this man was going to look over his family while he was gone," said Amati.
    That's pretty sad.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I really hope I'm wrong but I don't have a good feeling about this case. Everyone is on the lookout for this dude, and he has nothing to lose. He's obviously a loose cannon, and he knows Hannah doesn't want to be on the run with him. This story is not going to have a happy ending.
    Unfortunately, you are probably right. I hope they find the piece of shit very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Why would she even bother answering that?? Why not just delete those kinds of posts??
    Because she's 16.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by damn_brat View Post
    I'm a little curious if she went with him willingly and went along with his little plan. Kinda sick to say, I know, but it's happened before (Jasmine Richardson, anyone?)
    That's what I've been thinking.

I hope not.

If I read it right, Hannah supposedly went with this guy on a week long trip for her birthday to Hollywood, I think. But the trip was cut short and they came back. And it was shortly after then, (I think the creeper guy was moving, and asked them all to come by his house to say goodbye) they all came to his house, and bam. That's when it all started. I really don't think she went willingly. For some reason (which I gathered from her ask.fm page), I believe she was into teenaged black dudes. Not middle aged white guys.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

If she went willingly, why would he kill her mother and brother and set the house on fire?

His ex-wife was saying she left him because all he did was sit in the basement and play videogames. She said his favorite one had something to do with Vikings...does anyone know what it might be? Could he be acting out some kind of fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    If she went willingly, why would he kill her mother and brother and set the house on fire?
    So that they could "live in peace together", I think. I mentioned the Jasmine Richardson case earlier, and that incident is parallel to that kind of thought.

That being said, I'm only speculating because it's a bit weird that she went with him on a week-long trip after he admitted romantic feelings for her. She seemed to react to it pretty mildly, by what her friends said.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Sear...218921961.html

Here's a little more information:

Police also said evidence found in the remains of DiMaggio's house suggested he may have fled with homemade explosives and that his car might be booby-trapped.
    The search has also expanded to Canada and Mexico.

Mexico huh? They won't get those late night amber alerts. Lucky. I wish I lived in Mexico.

Mexico huh? They won't get those late night amber alerts. Lucky. I wish I lived in Mexico.
    Don't even know why they added Mexico. They're heading north toward Oregon or Washington.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Stitch and bitch nannies the lot of you. You are going to make the best kind of grumpy old people.

"oh no, I got an alert"
    "Invasion of privacy!"

Saying this shit like you care the 99 percent of the time when your phone doesnt make a mildly annoying noise. I didnt get one, i must have turned my emergency services off awhile ago for some reason. It wasnt some mystery hidden function, just one that rarely gets used (thankfully) and I bet you have several on your phone. As for it making you not care about the case even more, you really think you'd be giving a damn about this without the amber alerts? It'd just be another missing white girl that gets the generic "I hope she is ok, poor girl" story and then forgotten about until later from us.

Saying the amber alerts do no good because everyone is talking about this case? They know it because of the "annoying" messages. When was the last time you passed an amber alert on the freeway and retained that information for more than 3 exits. I bet you know this car. But go ahead, say it does zero good.

I hope you are equally as annoyed by drunk texts. Enjoy complaining about advances in technology that actually allow for an effective form of emergency communication.

Quote Originally Posted by Creature Feature View Post
    Stitch and bitch nannies the lot of you. You are going to make the best kind of grumpy old people.

"oh no, I got an alert"
    "Invasion of privacy!"

Saying this shit like you care the 99 percent of the time when your phone doesnt make a mildly annoying noise. I didnt get one, i must have turned my emergency services off awhile ago for some reason. It wasnt some mystery hidden function, just one that rarely gets used (thankfully) and I bet you have several on your phone. As for it making you not care about the case even more, you really think you'd be giving a damn about this without the amber alerts? It'd just be another missing white girl that gets the generic "I hope she is ok, poor girl" story and then forgotten about until later from us.

Saying the amber alerts do no good because everyone is talking about this case? They know it because of the "annoying" messages. When was the last time you passed an amber alert on the freeway and retained that information for more than 3 exits. I bet you know this car. But go ahead, say it does zero good.

I hope you are equally as annoyed by drunk texts. Enjoy complaining about advances in technology that actually allow for an effective form of emergency communication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I got an alert too and i'm in Oregon. My mom got like 3 and the first 2 scared the shit out of us It didn't bother me...mine were during the day though.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

Why did Hannah's mom allow her 16 year old daughter to go on a trip with this man alone and let them stay in the same hotel room together? Im pretty sure my mom wouldn't have gone for that with one of my actual uncles.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm chiming in late...turn your phone off at night? That would eliminate any concern. We're talking about the case, regardless...so despite some folks being awoken in the middle of the night--it's drawn attention to the case.

My job doesn't allow phone off at night. What did we do without smartphones? Man, I remember...we missed calls sometimes

Missing children's father Brett Anderson explains ties to murder, kidnap suspect James Lee DiMaggio

Manhunt continues in murder, kidnapping

SAN DIEGO - The father of two missing children spoke Thursday about his family's ties with the man suspected in the kidnapping.

Brett Anderson expressed shock at the possibility that his longtime friend, 40-year-old James Lee DiMaggio, kidnapped his 16-year-old daughter Hannah and possibly his 8-year-old son Ethan, and allegedly killed his ex-wife Christina Anderson.

Authorities confirmed Thursday that tips are coming in, but concern is growing for Hannah's safety.

"We are very concerned for Hannah - that is a dangerous and desperate person," said sheriff's Lt. Glenn Giannantonio.

The charred remains of a child consistent with that of an 8-year-old boy was also found inside DiMaggio's Boulevard home. Police are awaiting DNA test to confirm if the child is Ethan.

Anderson described Ethan as someone who wore his heart on his sleeve.

"He would give, do anything for everybody, loved everybody," he said. "He was just my buddy."

Anderson said in an interview that the hardest part is still ahead of him.

"I believe the hardest thing emotionally is still to come, when I have to go - and start cleaning out apartments and rooms," he said.

Anderson said DiMaggio has known Hannah since she was six months old.

"He was always around and we always did stuff together as a family," he said. "Sometimes [DiMaggio] took the kids camping, but we just were just very good friends."

Anderson said he was at a loss as to why DiMaggio would commit the alleged crimes.

"You know, I've come up blank," he said. "I've been through every scenario in my brain. There was nothing to show any indication of this, everybody you could even talk to loved him."

As he awaits word about his daughter, Anderson has the following words for DiMaggio.

"You've taken everything, the damage is done," he said. "Just let my daughter go, let her go home safe and let her be with me and try to mend things from there."

On Tuesday evening, Anderson also addressed the suspect through the news media. He also directed a few urgent comments to his daughter.

"Hannah, we all love you very much," he said at the Tuesday. "If you have a chance, you take it. You run. You'll be found."

An arrest warrant has been issued for DiMaggio.
    http://www.10news.com/news/missing-c...imaggio-080813
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I don't care if he has known her since birth. There is NO reason a 40ish yo man should ever be entrusted with a 16yr old girl. The warning bells should have been ringing so loud they couldn't sleep! No man with good intentions would put himself in a hotel room alone with a 16yr old girl. I will always question the motives of ANY non parental adult who prefers "alone time" with children/teens.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia111 View Post
    I don't care if he has known her since birth. There is NO reason a 40ish yo man should ever be entrusted with a 16yr old girl. The warning bells should have been ringing so loud they couldn't sleep! No man with good intentions would put himself in a hotel room alone with a 16yr old girl. I will always question the motives of ANY non parental adult who prefers "alone time" with children/teens.
    Are you out of your fucking mind?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Creature Feature View Post

"oh no, I got an alert"
    "Invasion of privacy!"

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Creature Feature again.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tia111;3480902[B
    ]I don't care if he has known her since birth. There is NO reason a 40ish yo man should ever be entrusted with a 16yr old girl.[/B] The warning bells should have been ringing so loud they couldn't sleep! No man with good intentions would put himself in a hotel room alone with a 16yr old girl. I will always question the motives of ANY non parental adult who prefers "alone time" with children/teens.
    Wut? 99% of the male population aren't raping murdering monsters. That's pretty unfair.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a non parental adult being an active part of a childs life. It is when they start requesting and receiving "alone time" that is questionable. Allowing a 16yr old to take a trip with a 40 something yr old man is beyond stupidity, sorry but these parents did ignore some signs here. I feel horrible for her father and her mother and brother are victims as well but I hope other parents will make different decisions based on the outcome of this tragedy.
    If this guy had accompanied her family on a trip to celebrate her 16th birthday that is ok but a trip alone should have never even been considered.

If it's a man who has been raised with her like an uncle, who likely has taken both kids on trips since they were small, I don't see why anyone would be suspicious.

Obviously it was not a good idea....

Its not a good idea with this case, of course. Especially after he proclaimed his affection for the girl. Plus for a week and staying in a hotel room together? As a mother, I would have gone along with them. But to say all men who have known a child since birth should not be allowed to hang out with the child is a bit extreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Wut? 99% of the male population aren't raping murdering monsters. That's pretty unfair.

I dunno. Yesterday the local news had three stories of teachers who have been caught with inappropriate relationships with students. Last week a criminal justice teacher took a deal for having an inappropriate relationship with a student. Some high monketity monk at Wright Patterson Air Force Base was demoted for groping women or some shit. There was two stories of rape/molestation. This is just in the past few weeks.

Most molestation is from people you know and trust and I'm sure it's happening more than we are aware of because they haven't been caught yet. Does it mean every adult male is doing it? No. But, I wouldn't put my kid/niece/nephew in the situation that it may occur. I'm not sure why an adult male would want/need with a week long trip with a 16 year old girl. Was he taking her shopping? Was she trying on clothes for him? That would just be weird.

These are just some articles I found by browsing the local news station site. Many are not the ones I mentioned above.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crim...ce-inve/nZJmD/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crim...-videos/nZJSQ/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/ex-y...ex-char/nZJYT/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/loca...ng-case/nZJQj/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crim...f-child/nZF7G/

http://www.whiotv.com/videos/news/ex...en-plea/v8cQX/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crim...battery/nZHS8/

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/loca...texts-t/nY4tk/

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Why did Hannah's mom allow her 16 year old daughter to go on a trip with this man alone and let them stay in the same hotel room together? Im pretty sure my mom wouldn't have gone for that with one of my actual uncles.
    Do we know this is true, for a fact? I haven't read that in the news, just comments on social media sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahric13 View Post
    I'm chiming in late...turn your phone off at night? That would eliminate any concern. We're talking about the case, regardless...so despite some folks being awoken in the middle of the night--it's drawn attention to the case.

My job doesn't allow phone off at night. What did we do without smartphones? Man, I remember...we missed calls sometimes
    I don't have a smart phone (just a regular cell phone). Problem solved.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information