Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1435

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Clearly you are all fabricating your funeral & short shorts experiences to save face now that you realise you were fooled by the evil one. Everyone knows that only a stone cold killer could do (or wear) the things you describe, so if by some chance you are all telling the truth about your wanton behaviour, I suggest you immediately get your butts down to your local police station & confess your crimes & sordid past.

Poste-haste.

I accidentally wore a cradle of filth sweatshirt with 'Jesus is Cunt' on it to a kid's funeral in college.

That's because everyone in So-Cal is a bunch of heathen sluts.

I'm sure your make up was perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I accidentally wore a cradle of filth sweatshirt with 'Jesus is Cunt' on it to a kid's funeral in college.
    Lol, I did the same thing with a "Kill Your Idols" crucifixion shirt. I absentmindedly wore it to an archaeology residential held in a country town & attended (unexpectedly) by quite a few ladies my mother's age & older. First the lecturer offended them by comparing the wearing of lipstick to the livid red buttocks of apes in oestrus

Then I took off my jumper.

It was over 15 years ago & when I got back in touch with someone from that course earlier this year, that shirt & the "sucked lemon" looks it got, was almost the first thing they mentioned.

That picture offends me.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Perusing the forum I see you're all Chelsea Hoffman fans, too. J/K. Please consider signing this petition requesting her removal from allvoices.com Currently there are over 3,300 signatures. You may sign publicly or privately. Chelsea is not happy with this group as they have exposed many things about her: There is no bachelor's degree, she has a criminal record, her "books" aren't copy righted, her mother is married to a convicted child rapist, and other charming facts.

https://www.change.org/petitions/amr...-allvoices-com

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra L. Hanna View Post
    Perusing the forum I see you're all Chelsea Hoffman fans, too. J/K. Please consider signing this petition requesting her removal from allvoices.com Currently there are over 3,300 signatures. You may sign publicly or privately. Chelsea is not happy with this group as they have exposed many things about her: There is no bachelor's degree, she has a criminal record, her "books" aren't copy righted, her mother is married to a convicted child rapist, and other charming facts.

https://www.change.org/petitions/amr...-allvoices-com

Thank you for your time.

Yes!! Best first post EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra L. Hanna View Post
    her "books" aren't copy righted,
    http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...automatic.html
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I have to admit I don't know how Chelsea connects to this thread, but I'm reading her profile on Crime Library and she called it on the Deanna Ballman case and I have to give her props for that.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I have to admit I don't know how Chelsea connects to this thread, but I'm reading her profile on Crime Library and she called it on the Deanna Ballman case and I have to give her props for that.

Her connection to this case is that she wrote a "book" about it like five minutes after Hannah was rescued and wrote daily articles on some crappy web site trying to convince everybody that Hannah is an evil, murdering genius. Basically, she made a big damn deal about Hannah's behavior and her social media, yada yada yada. Sound familiar? lol.

Also, she lies about her credentials, calling herself a professional criminal profiler because she took a couple of criminal justice classes. She even offers some crappy online class for poor schmucks who have nothing better to do with their money. She's about as much of of a professional criminal profiler as we are. And she's a terrible writer.

And I'll just put his here, because it's even better than the Nair commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

That shoulda said "I'll just put THIS here."
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thanks Tupelo! Yeah, I saw where she was hated for some of the shit she's said to other people about other cases.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

So she said a bunch of shit about Hannah that half the internet did? Pisj.

Also, my phone tries to guess what words I'm goingto type next and displays them for easy clicking....for Hannah it puts Montana. He he.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    So she said a bunch of shit about Hannah that half the internet did? Pisj.

Also, my phone tries to guess what words I'm goingto type next and displays them for easy clicking....for Hannah it puts Montana. He he.
    It's not just Hannah, she's inserted herself into multiple missing & murder cases by convincing victim's loved ones that she's some sort of criminology expert/journalist. She accuses family members even when law enforcement ask her to stop, she lies outright, she deliberately whips the crazies into online lynch mobs because it gets her clicks to her site & it makes her $$. She lies about her credentials & has a shadier criminal past than the victims of crime she attacks.

I dislike censorship but this is a person who needs to be stopped. She's not a journalist. She has no criminology background. She's a vicious fraud & a world INfamous troll & much, much worse than any of the "problems" we've had here. She really destroys lives, she goes after people who are suffering & makes it even worse. Anyone who disagrees, including family members who ask nicely, have their comments deleted then they're blocked, abused & trolled.

ETA oh, & there was this little eugenics incident too. No misinterpretations, she was very clear on her meaning

https://m.facebook.com/savingdowns/p...81463185244413

Chelsea Hoffman has been making paticulary offensive posts about Down syndrome and abortion and is posting on our feed and those of our supporters. She has been blocked from the SavingDowns site. As a rule we don't censor, but were happy to make an exception when there is hate speech directed against our community. As always we uphold the basic right of human dignity to all, including those with Down syndrome.

She's hurt a lot of people - that petition is steadily climbing to 4,000 as of today

This is one of the families she attacked, when Dana Woods family begged her to stop posting lies she responded to Dana's mother

This is a real article on Dana's case

http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...PC16/120909187
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-23-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Was shopping with my mom in Macy's the other day - saw these and couldn't resist. Just call me Chef Miller, 'cuz I be stirrin the pot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well that's what you get when you shop at all the WHORE STORES.

There was a documentary on about NBC:Hannah Anderson; Anatomy of a Kidnapping. I can't find any youtubes of it yet.

Here's a recap of the documentary
    http://www.nerdles.com/2014/08/01/ha...ed-alone-8114/

Although the Andersons were tight with DiMaggio, it was this closeness that stopped Hannah from telling her parents about an incident where the man told her how he would’ve dated her if she were older. DiMaggio also got mad if she talked about other boys. Since then, Hannah claimed that she tried to avoid the man.
    With Brett elsewhere, DiMaggio and Hannah drove to his 3-acre compound in Boulevard, California for what was promised to be an afternoon of fun along with Christina and Ethan. DiMaggio said he it was to be a goodbye party as he was moving to Texas.
    Upon entering DiMaggio’s cabin, Hannah said she was surprised to see her mother’s bag. DiMaggio then became a different man: he tied up and handcuffed the teen, threated to kill her and eventually drugged her.
    News of Hannah’s possible involvement in the crime started to circulate after Hannah was photographed smiling during a memorial held for her mother and brother. Then there were the reports of an exchange of text messages with DiMaggio before her kidnapping and their previous trip to Hollywood. Hannah’s decision to answer questions in Ask.fm also triggered suspicions that she wasn’t a victim at all.
    In a post-crime report released months after her rescue, investigors confirmed several facts: that neither Christina or Hannah shared an intimate relationship with DiMaggio, that there were no evidence supporting claims of anything unusual during the reported Hollywood trip, that evidence retrieved in the crime scene support Hannah’s story and that the crimes in Boulevard were planned ahead of time by DiMaggio alone.

I didn't see the NBC special last night, but I did watch an earlier interview of her on one of the network morning shows. There were a few things she said that were strange. One of them being that before he was shot, DiMaggio was building a fire so he could signal for help and she told him that she'd heard that 3 gunshots were a kind of code for help, so he fired and when he went to fire again, the authorities opened fire on him and killed him. My question is, why would DiMaggio be wanting to signal for help if the trek through the woulds was part of his plan?

I'm not saying she had anything to do with the murders, as the investigators have waaaay more information than the general public and they seem to be satisfied that she was strictly a victim, but it was something in her recollection of the ordeal that struck me as odd.

given the amount of stress she was under, i am sure she forgot some details.

plus it is doubtful that DiMaggio was acting anything like a rational human being so his comments would not be surprising.

It's also that we used to give these people years to tell their side of the story and now the media wants it NOW NOW NOW.

It's also that we used to give these people years to tell their side of the story and now the media wants it NOW NOW NOW.
    This is very very true.

Damn. When I saw it bumped I thought she must've killed again already. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I didn't see the NBC special last night, but I did watch an earlier interview of her on one of the network morning shows. There were a few things she said that were strange. One of them being that before he was shot, DiMaggio was building a fire so he could signal for help and she told him that she'd heard that 3 gunshots were a kind of code for help, so he fired and when he went to fire again, the authorities opened fire on him and killed him. My question is, why would DiMaggio be wanting to signal for help if the trek through the woulds was part of his plan?

I'm not saying she had anything to do with the murders, as the investigators have waaaay more information than the general public and they seem to be satisfied that she was strictly a victim, but it was something in her recollection of the ordeal that struck me as odd.

Someone holding a distressed teenage girl hostage - especially one they've known for many years, might be inclined to lie to the teen & tell them they were taking steps to return her to her family, while the true intention was to do the opposite.

In other words, just because he said he was going to signal for help doesn't mean he really was - at that point they thought they were alone but for the riders they saw earlier. The riders (ex-sheriff) attested to how isolated the area was, so who the hell was he going to signal to?

Re. the gun. She didn't know he'd killed anyone yet. I doubt very much it occurred to her that he was taking it out to shoot at police. In her mind at the time, firing it in the air was probably the only thing she could imagine him doing. I doubt she realized just how much danger she was in until after being told about her mum & brother.

Until then, I'm sure she tried to rationalize the shootout as something other than her dad's best mate, who she'd known for most of her life, deliberately trying to kill people right before her eyes. The whole thing would've been very surreal even without being roofied.

Lifetime has a movie coming out on this story, but I think it's on the more questionable stuff some people had.

Hannah has called the movie a lie
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-abductor.html

wow. she is not getting any support in the comments. people haaaate her.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information