Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

I kept the other alerts on.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Oh, makes sense. Sliver=old
    Yep. I think its a National thing. If not, it must be a Texas thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Yep. I think its a National thing. If not, it must be a Texas thing.

Yeah, I think it's national. Centrum Silver multivitamins are for old people. Silver=old.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I'm watching Nancy Grace now (I know I'm lame) and she is making it seem like this man abducted both children. I thought the mom's body was found with a child's body?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm watching Nancy Grace now (I know I'm lame) and she is making it seem like this man abducted both children. I thought the mom's body was found with a child's body?
    Maybe there were 3 kids?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Maybe there were 3 kids?
    Ok I reread the article and they said the child's body could be another child in the home at the time of the murder. I'm guessing they are insinuating the little boy might have had a friend over? I really don't think it's another kid involved, I think he just wanted the girl and he was going to kill anyone that stood in his way.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What I thought was a family member posted RIP Ethan on some news article somewhere. But nothing has been confirmed. I have heard no mention of a 3rd kid or if he had a kid (it was his house that was burnt). I'm guessing the child's body is the boys but they haven't identified him yet so have issued the 2 child amber alert to cover all bases.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I have heard from multiple sources that there were the remains of a third child in a garage, and that they don't know the relationship of the third child to the other two. I hope they find this piece of shit soon.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle13615912/

California authorities issued a statewide child-abduction alert on Tuesday for two children missing since their mother was found slain over the weekend at the burned-out home of a friend.

The remains of an unidentified child also were discovered at the house, and authorities were searching for its owner, James Lee DiMaggio, 40, according to the San Diego County Sheriff?s Department.

An Amber Alert issued Tuesday said the suspect is believed to be travelling to B.C. or Texas.

Officials suspect DiMaggio in the slaying of Christina Anderson, 44, with whom he apparently had a close, platonic relationship, and say he is believed to have kidnapped one or both of her children ? Hannah, 16, and Ethan, 8.

Christina Anderson?s body was discovered on Sunday night by firefighters sent to DiMaggio?s home, the sheriff?s department said in a statement.

The house and a detached garage, located in the unincorporated desert community of Boulevard, east of San Diego near the Mexican border, were both found in flames.

Investigators determined that Anderson had been slain, although details were not released. The cause of death for the unidentified child found in the rubble was not determined.

An Amber Alert was issued for both Anderson children, but it was not immediately clear whether detectives believed one of them might have been the child found at the fire scene.

Authorities did not say whether they have any theories for a possible motive in the case.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

The aunt is very vocal on her Facebook and has stated the body found is of the missing boy. I think he just took her. Some of her friends admitted that he told Hannah he had a crush on her about a week before she was abducted.

Side note - I think more people would appreciate the Amber Alerts by phone if they could change/lower the tone. It came through on two phones in my house last night around 11. Scared the bejesus out of my husband and myself. We are awake late, but the tone is just scary and loud! We are keeping ours on but

Agh! Hit submit! Anyway, we will keep ours on but I'm curious if it will do that even if your phone is on silent. Don't want my husband's phone to make that sound at work!

Quote Originally Posted by xxStarryxxEyedxx View Post
    Agh! Hit submit! Anyway, we will keep ours on but I'm curious if it will do that even if your phone is on silent. Don't want my husband's phone to make that sound at work!
    I got an amber alert a few weeks ago. I don't think I heard it since my phone was on silent. I don't even have it set to vibrate so I heard nothing.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    This story is hitting pretty hard near where I work. The kids lived/went to school in the area and a lot of the teens where I work were friends with Hannah and are taking it pretty hard. Rough to see teenagers of all people be so out of their comfort zones not knowing how to deal.

I really hope they are able to bring Hannah home safely. There is just no telling what this guy is going to do. He really doesn't have anything to lose.

I wonder what Hannah and her families reaction was when he originally had told her he had feeling for her like a week ago. She had to have told people about it, there is no other way the news stations would be able to get that info.

Yeah, I am pretty certain it is just her who was taken. Close friends and family on various pages are saying as such. It you read through the guy's facebook page, I guess you wouldn't suspect this. But it seems like you hear that more and more lately, normal guy on the outside flipping out like this. Maybe people should start changing what they call normal though when picking out people to be friends with or to have around the family. Here are some general red flags I noticed on this DiMaggio's page, at least for me. He whines a lot about his friends letting him down or disappointing him. I dunno, I don't think 40+ old men should be doing that on facebook, seems a bit melodramatic. And secondly, he seems to have a good amount of young female "friends" from Russia and Asia. That's a bit pervy too IMHO. Of course none of this things would have screamed "Murdererer" to me, but in hindsight he def seems a bit off. There should be a service that profiles Facebook profiles.. Weed out the Creepers.. Here is a pic of him and Hannah. Hopefully it posts.

Hey Angie. Here was the article I was talking about. It sheds light on to the whole crush thing that DiMaggio had for Hannah:

Seems Hannah was creeped out by his crush and no longer wanted to be alone with him

ith a nationwide Amber Alert issued Monday for Hannah and her 8-year-old brother, Ethan. The alert included the possibility of DiMaggio going to either Texas or Canada. Amati said DiMaggio is an avid camper.

Amati's daughters told 10News that about 10 days ago, DiMaggio told Hannah he had a crush on her. The girls did not share that information with their mother until after the Amber Alert.

"I know Hannah did say she was a little creeped out when Jim did tell her he had a crush on her," said Amati.

Amati's younger daughter, Cheyenne, added that Hannah decided there would be no more visits alone with "Uncle Jim."

"Yeah, she said she wouldn't go up there anymore because it was just too awkward between them," she said.

When asked if Hannah was scared of him, she said, "I don't think so."

The last time they saw Hannah was at her Sweet 16 birthday party late last month.

Amati said there was never any indication DiMaggio had any romantic feelings for Christine "Tina" Anderson, Hannah and Ethan's mother, whose body was found in DiMaggio's burned Boulevard home.

A second body was found in the burned-out home, but authorities have not made a positive identification.

The family friends said Brett Anderson, the missing children's father, had left the area six months ago to take a job in Tennessee. Amati said the family thought DiMaggio was going to help take care of them while Brett Anderson was away.

"He trusted ? he knew he could take this job out-of-state because this man was going to look over his family while he was gone," said Amati.

Amber Alert suspect has history of fleeing police
    Records from Texas reveal 1995 arrest

The man wanted in a nationwide Amber Alert has a history of running from the law.

James Lee DiMaggio was arrested by sheriff's deputies in 1995, in Montgomery County, Texas. He was charged with fleeing from police, a misdemeanor.

Records available online did not detail why DiMaggio fled from police, and a call to the sheriff's records office also could not provide any further information on the charge.

An office worker at the Montgomery County Sheriff's Department said his arrest was nearly two decades old, and she doubted the arresting officer was still on the job.

The records show DiMaggio also had two warrants, but details on those also were not immediately available.

At the time of the arrest, DiMaggio worked at Ricks Furniture in Spring, Texas, which has since closed its doors. The arrest summary also shows he was born in West Germany.

Police in nearby towns would only say they are aware of the nationwide Amber Alert and of DiMaggio's "history." They would not detail any possible prior arrests by their agencies, and referred Team 10 the Texas Department of Corrections, where no records on DiMaggio could be found online.

DiMaggio is suspected of killing a mother and a second person, setting fire to home with bodies inside in Boulevard, and kidnapping her two children.

Hannah Anderson, 16, and Ethan Anderson, 8, may have been taken by 40-year-old DiMaggio.

He is believed to have been in a "close platonic relationship" with their mother, 44-year-old Christina Anderson, of Lakeside, according to the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.

It was unclear who the second body was inside the burned house, but relatives had posted on Facebook that it was the body of 8-year-old Ethan.

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department told 10News, the search was expanded nationwide and DiMaggio is believed to be traveling to Texas or Canada. They did not elaborate on why investigators thought DiMaggio could be headed to those places.

It also was not clear late Tuesday morning why DiMaggio left Texas. Attempts to reach relatives there so far had been unsuccessful.

This story will be updated as new details emerge from DiMaggio's past.

He is believed to be driving a blue 2013 Nissan Versa with California license plate 6WCU986.

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call the Homicide Detail at 858-974-2321 or after hours at 858-565-5200.

Callers can remain anonymous and be eligible for up to a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. The public also can call Crime Stoppers at 888-580-8477.
    http://www.10news.com/news/investiga...fleeing-police

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

What a creeper.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    What a creeper.
    I agree. I wonder if he knew that Hannah didn't want to be around him anymore and that's why he kidnapped her. I'm also wondering what he did in 1995 that resulted in him fleeing from police.

So... he was depressed about losing his house - so he burns it down

He decided to act on his crush with Hannah and killed anyone who got in his way.

Asshole.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I agree. I wonder if he knew that Hannah didn't want to be around him anymore and that's why he kidnapped her. I'm also wondering what he did in 1995 that resulted in him fleeing from police.
    I am surprised they are not saying what it was..

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I am surprised they are not saying what it was..
    The records are 20 years old so they may not be computerized and easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by xxStarryxxEyedxx View Post
    The aunt is very vocal on her Facebook and has stated the body found is of the missing boy. I think he just took her. Some of her friends admitted that he told Hannah he had a crush on her about a week before she was abducted.

Side note - I think more people would appreciate the Amber Alerts by phone if they could change/lower the tone. It came through on two phones in my house last night around 11. Scared the bejesus out of my husband and myself. We are awake late, but the tone is just scary and loud! We are keeping ours on but
    Yeah, apparently the child's body was very severely burned and the police can't officially identify it yet. They're keeping tight lips on this whole case.

Here is the Aunt's Facebook page that XXStarry was referring to upthread. It must have been very confusing at first, hearing about a fire, then bodies found after that, then the abduction news after that. How incredibly sad..

https://www.facebook.com/Beautifuldizaztr55

Thread Information