Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    My point is, I don't want to come here and read a lot of made-up bulls**t and/or rumors being presented as factual.
    Then maybe... just maybe you're in the wrong place. We talk. We speculate, we read the speculations of others, then some times, we do a lot of digging to see if we can figure out the facts. But I think if your looking for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, you might want to try someplace else.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Then maybe... just maybe you're in the wrong place. We talk. We speculate, we read the speculations of others, then some times, we do a lot of digging to see if we can figure out the facts. But I think if your looking for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, you might want to try someplace else.
    Well said puzzld. We do speculate and jump on pieces of information as it becomes available and try to correlate it

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    From this updated article, it says Hannah didn't know about anything that was going on. Her dad said she needed time to heal.

Sorry, I can't copy paste on this stupid pad
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ather/2642279/
    Hannah Anderson is reunited with father after FBI kills her abductor in Idaho wilderness.

(Photo: San Diego Sheriff's Department via AP)
    STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    Sheriff says rescued teen girl was victim and under extreme duress throughout her ordeal
    Girl tells investigators she unaware mom, brother dead
    Hannah Anderson doing as well as can be expected, family and officials say
    CONNECT
    TWEET
    COMMENT
    EMAIL
    MORE

A California teen who was rescued and her abductor shot in Idaho was "under extreme duress'' throughout her ordeal and unaware of her mother and brother's deaths, San Diego's sheriff said Monday.

Sheriff Bill Gore said Hannah Anderson, 16, "was a victim in this case. She was not a willing participant.'' He said she is now recovering with family.

"She's doing as well as can be expected after the terrible ordeal she's been through,'' he said.

Her father, Brett Anderson, said the girl and her family need privacy "to heal and grieve.''

"The healing process will be slow,'' Brett Anderson said. "She's been through a terrific, horrendous ordeal.''

The teen learned from FBI investigators that her mother and younger brother had been killed and their bodies found last week in the burned remains of the rural home near the Mexico border where James DiMaggio had lived, Gore said.

Gore said that Hannah confirmed to investigators who interviewed her after her rescue that DiMaggio had fired at least one round from a rifle as the FBI hostage team surrounded their campsite on a lake in rugged Idaho wilderness.

"It became very clear to us she is a victim in every sense of the word in this horrendous crime,'' Gore said. "She was under extreme duress.''

Gore credited a tip from four people on horseback who reported seeing the pair in the wilderness as being the key element that led to her rescue.

The saga, which kicked off AMBER Alerts in at least four states, began Aug. 4 when the San Diego Sheriff's Department said DiMaggio, a 40-year-old family friend, had kidnapped Hannah after killing her mother, Christina Anderson, and her 8-year-old brother, Ethan. Their bodies were found in DiMaggio's burning home near the Mexican border.

Authorities said DiMaggio, of rural Boulevard, Calif., was "infatuated" with Hannah. Her father said his kids had called him "Uncle Jim" and that he had promised to watch over the family.

Hannah was reunited with her father on Sunday after FBI agents rescued her on Saturday in Idaho's Frank Church-River of No Return Wilderness Area and killed DiMaggio.

Hannah's maternal grandmother, Sara Britt, said that joy over the teen's recovery will now give way to mourning the teen's mother and younger brother.

"We have to focus on burying my daughter and my grandson who was murdered, and that's something we'll take a long time to deal with. But the positive note is Hannah coming home," Britt said.

Gore said earlier that Hannah "appears to be in good shape.''

The mountainous area where the rescue took place is extremely steep, and the closest point where the helicopters could drop a ground team was more than a two-hour hike away. The agents crept close to the camp, waited until DiMaggio and Hannah separated, and then moved in.

"Obviously we would've liked Mr. DiMaggio to surrender and face justice in the court of law, but that's not going to be the case," Gore said.

DiMaggio's Nissan Versa, covered with brush and missing its California license plates, was found Friday morning near a trailhead in the wilderness area. Authorities had suspected the car may have been booby-trapped, but no explosives were found. DiMaggio was considered armed and dangerous, authorities said.

Mark John, 71, a former Gem County, Idaho, sheriff who was riding horses with his wife and another couple last week, said he talked twice with the pair, who had been the object of a massive FBI manhunt across the West.

"Red flags kind of went up,'' John told reporters in Sweet, Idaho. "He might have been an outdoorsman in California, but he wasn't an outdoorsman in Idaho. ... He didn't fit.''

John said they had entirely new gear, were wearing tennis shoes and appeared to be going in the wrong direction from where they told him they were headed. The girl appeared fine but scared, he and others in his group said, and was wearing inappropriate clothing -- either pajama pants or sweat pants and a sweat shirt, without rain gear.

"These people did not want to talk to us whatsoever,'' John said.

Members of the extended Anderson and Saincome families, with James Lee DiMaggio, right, are seen in this June 2011 photo provided by Andrea Saincome. Seated from left are Christina Anderson, Christopher Saincome, Christina's sisters Samantha Saincome and Andrea Saincome, their niece Hannah Anderson, (reclining), Alexi (last name unavailable, friend of Hannah's), and James Lee DiMaggio. On the floor are Ethan Anderson, left, and Andrea's infant child, whose name was not released.(Photo: Andrea Saincome via AP)
    Mike Young, who was part of the foursome on horseback, said most people on the trail are friendly, but that these two clearly did not want to talk.

"She was trying to turn her face away. ... Then, when we went up the trail a little ways, I turned around and told these guys that there was something wrong there. It just wasn't right," he told reporters, according to KTVB-TV.

When the riders passed the pair again as they came back down the trail later, they once again tried to start a conversation, joking with Hannah about dipping her feet in the water.

That, said John, prompted a cryptic message from Hannah. According to Mark, "She said, 'Looks like we're all in trouble now.' Or, 'We're in real trouble now.' And then, we rode on out."

Christa John said the pair followed them on foot as they headed down to a lake. "She was just sitting there and I just felt I should go over and kind of see if she needed help and make contact with her," Christa John said. "I'm glad I didn't because that could have turned out terribly wrong for the four of us."

Sara Britt, Hannah's grandmother, said the family was ecstatic to hear she was safe and that DiMaggio was no longer a threat.

"No one wants to go through years of jury trial," Britt said. "I wouldn't want to see anyone dead, but it happened. We're excited to have our granddaughter home."
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Here is what bothered me--a member says "why did her mom allow her to go on this trip and stay in the same hotel room as this guy?" And people are jumping on the 'OMG how could any mom allow that??' bandwagon when no one knows for a fact that 1) they stayed in the same hotel room or 2) that the mom 'let' her do anything.

Speculating would be asking 'did she allow them to stay in the same hotel room?' Very different than asking 'WHY did she...' This was judging a (murdered) mother on the basis of zero evidence.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 08-12-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Here is what bothered me--a member says "why did her mom allow her to go on this trip and stay in the same hotel room as this guy?" And people are jumping on the 'OMG how could any mom allow that??' bandwagon when no one knows for a fact that 1) they stayed in the same hotel room or 2) that the mom 'let' her do anything.

Speculating would be asking 'did she allow them to stay in the same hotel room?' Very different than asking 'WHY did she...' This was judging a (murdered) mother on the basis of zero evidence.
    Yes, there is a big difference between saying, "Her friend said she took a week long trip to Hollywood with him. I wonder if that's true?" (speculation) and "She took a week long trip to Hollywood with him, why would her parents allow that?" (not speculation).
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    are people really still arguing about this? jesus christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Nope.
    Here's some happy news:
    The Associated Press reports Hannah Anderson, 16, has returned to California and was reunited with her father, Brett Anderson, at a hospital in Boise, Idaho on Sunday. Authorities also say the teen has been reunited with the gray cat that she had with her in the wilderness last week.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...e-sheriff-says

The cat is okay too!

Last edited by *crickets*; 08-12-2013 at 09:59 PM.

O M G
    Hannahbanana is online right now on ask.fm, like nothing happened!

Is this really you? Can you take a spoon pic? Yeah.

less than a minute ago
    Your dad was so worried about you. You can tell he really loves you. Yes he does. 1 minute ago
    2 people like this
    Top five best friends Darbs
    Jerremy
    Marissa
    Alan
    Haley
    (Not in order) 2 minutes ago
    2 people like this
    I LOVE YOU!!! Lol love you too.! 4 minutes ago
    3 people like this
    Stay strong<3 I'm trying. 4 minutes ago
    1 person likes this
    What's your number I can't give it out to random people 4 minutes ago
    2 people like this
    "praying for you happines hope that you recover"- take a shot for me . 4 minutes ago
    You are honestly one of the strongest girls I have seen. I don't really know you but I'm glad you're home safe and I hope for the best.‎**Megan Leckner Thank you so much.! 5 minutes ago
    1 person likes this
    Your absolutely beautiful Hannah :) stay strong I'm praying for you :) Thank you. 5 minutes ago
    I know we aren't close but I've always thought you were super sweet and adorable(: I'm glad you're safe and all I've wanted to do is give you a hug. I think you are amazing for staying strong and hope to see you soon(: I love you and am so glad you are home!! Thank you.! 5 minutes ago
    im from canada and juss wanted to say that i was going to come find you lol....how old ru lool? 16 5 minutes ago
    There will only be 7 planets left after I destroy Uranus looooool ur cute
    Hahahahahahaha. Thanks
    6 minutes ago
    Are you deleting questions that you don't want to answer? Yes 6 minutes ago
    1 person likes this
    Are you going to text people back Haha yeah.? 6 minutes ago
    So glad you're okay and back!!!! You're a beautiful strong girl and so happy you're safe:) prayed every day for you :) so glad you're safe.‎**Cassidy Braddy Thank you.! Love you. See you tomorrow.(: 7 minutes ago
    How did you find out your mom & brother were dead ? Police told me. 7 minutes ago
    Are You still scared Yes
    Last edited by *crickets*; 08-13-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Wth?

O M G
    Hannahbanana is online right now on last.fm, like nothing happened!
    I'm looking at it, and a lot of the answers are pretty straightforward and short. I think she's still in shock and trying to get back into a sense of normalcy.

Did you think anyone was looking for you?
    I thought my mom would be the first person looking for me.
    :'(

Quote Originally Posted by damn_brat View Post
    I'm looking at it, and a lot of the answers are pretty straightforward and short. I think she's still in shock and trying to get back into a sense of normalcy.
    I was thinking about the sense of normalcy also. She has not had anytime yet to absorb everything that has happened in the last week.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

The ask.fm is interesting. I guess you do have the ability to delete questions so I am not sure why these people post the bad ones. Also not sure why they post the ones that say "I think you are hot". That isn't a question. I guess the dad bought her an iphone 4s because her first one burnt in the fire. You would think he could've sprung for an iphone 5. :) Anyways, here are a few that stood out:

Are u sure u didn't want to be with him. I mean in Hollywood you guys roomed together ?

No we didn't.? We stayed at my god fathers house.?

Are u back in san diego? And did he take u because he "loved u" and wanted to be with u?

No he took me to basically use me to carry his shit to the river.

So your mom and eathan were just at his house for no reason and the thing went off and they caught of fire and burned?

He told us he was losing his house because of money issues so we went up there one last time to support him, and to have fun riding go karts up there but he tricked us.

How did he separate you from your mom and brother?

He tied them up in the garage, I'm done answering questions about it. So don't bother asking.

We're your mom and Ethan burned alive?

Yes. (even thought the paper said blunt force trauma for the mom)

Did he rape you?

I'm not aloud to talk about it so don't ask questions about it thank you.

sorry for randompy bringing this up but do you like justin bieber? Haha idk he's changed. But he's hot as fuuuuck about 5 hours ago

Talk to your dad or grandmother about this. It is very obvious that you are strong and being very brave, but be fair to yourself the trauma you faced is as bad as it gets. Being truly brave sometimes means being honest with yourself; it is okay to be scared, but you have to sleep. Ohkay. about 5 hours ago

Do you have a cousin named Amber Willis? Ambra.* about 5 hours ago

Because lil twist was doing this live chat with fans and the amber alert went off during it and him and his mom started talking about you and how he hopes you get home safe . It was really sweet Aww about 5 hours ago

Lil twist knows you!!!! How.? Like how do you know.? about 5 hours ago

You'll be okay, I promise. <3 I hope so.
    More from her ask.fm

I'm not seeing the stuff about the trip to Hollywood or details about the kidnapping, where did you see that? (maybe it's been deleted?)
    I don't know what to make of this.

More from her ask.fm

I'm not seeing the stuff about the trip to Hollywood or details about the kidnapping, where did you see that? (maybe it's been deleted?)
    I don't know what to make of this.
    It is kind of spread out but definitely more toward the bottom. Maybe like 11 hours ago. From what I gathered, he tied up the mom and brother in garage and drove off with Hannah. She said the house hadn't been set on fire yet when they hit the road and that it started by the time they were gone.

I wonder if that's really her answering.

Don't know for sure, but her friends on other pages say it is, so there is that.

I wondered that too, but someone asked her to post a pic and she did, of her and the girl she was with (her BFF, Darbs.)

Her other BFF Kayla is PO'd that Hannah has not called her since she got back to SD and she is very vocal about it on her ask.fm! Also, Hannah left her off the list of 'Your 5 best friends'! Typical 16-year-old drama.

wasn't it kayla that was speaking to the media?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    wasn't it kayla that was speaking to the media?
    Yup. One of them at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Pywackett View Post
    Yup. One of them at least.
    maybe that's why she is flipping her hair at her.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Kayla is PISSED.

maybe that's why she is flipping her hair at her.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But another girl talked to the media too, but Hannah is cool with her. Maybe it was specifically what Kayla said. Or maybe it is something completely stupid. Not sure if going down the rabbit hole of teenage girl drama is a venture worth going on.

Kayla is PISSED.
    can you post some of the answers where she shows she is pissed? i have no idea how to find their ask.fm pages

can you post some of the answers where she shows she is pissed? i have no idea how to find their ask.fm pages
    This is her page. Hannah called her selfish. Get ur popcorn out people, it is on!

http://ask.fm/Kaylaamati

Thread Information