Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I'm confused with the Hannah ask.fm accounts

http://ask.fm/hannahbanana722 this one seemed to be the UK Hannah based on the comments. - the one that committed suicide. Sorry for confusion
    Yeah, that one is the missing Hannah. Recent comments and whatnot. If you click on her friends in you will see them talking about the abduction with other people.

Oregon is just a whole bunch of forest, I would imagine that it's easy to go undetected there.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pywackett View Post
    Yeah, that one is the missing Hannah. Recent comments and whatnot. If you click on her friends in you will see them talking about the abduction with other people.
    Ohhhh. I didn't think to do that. Sorry.

To whomever is bitching about people complaining about people bitching: Shut Up. We have a right to hate on whatever we want!

This personn...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/kcfritz?fref=ts

is reporting a blue Nissan pulled over in Oregon, with lots of state police involved and a guy and a girl in the car.

It was over an hour ago though, I would think word would have gotten out. Guess we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    To whomever is bitching about people complaining about people bitching: Shut Up. We have a right to hate on whatever we want!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Oregon is just a whole bunch of forest, I would imagine that it's easy to go undetected there.

Actually eastern Oregon is more high desert but you are right about going undetected. It's mostly uninhabited with sporatic small towns scattered miles apart. Not much police patrol on those long highways. Hopefully the state has stepped up police patrol along the rural highways there, but even so, there's lots of places to hide.

This personn...

is reporting a blue Nissan pulled over in Oregon, with lots of state police involved and a guy and a girl in the car.

It was over an hour ago though, I would think word would have gotten out. Guess we will see.
    i cannot find anything to confirm this. there was also an unconfirmed sighting in washington.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

This personn...

Hmm, after reading a bit more of her page, she reminds me of my stepmom. A little gullible and nuts. I am going to say false alert on this one..

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Only some of us apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

If he went to trouble of killing her mom, brother and dog just to get to her I don't think he's just going to drop her off some where. He doesn't care about her or her well being, it's all about him now.

Also her cat looks like grumpy cat.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    If he went to trouble of killing her mom, brother and dog just to get to her I don't think he's just going to drop her off some where. He doesn't care about her or her well being, it's all about him now.

Also her cat looks like grumpy cat.
    I was thinking the same thing. But I hope he actually does care enough about her to let her go. I doubt it but you never know.

Looks like a friend of her's (who is also named Hannah) has been posting a lot and answering questions from strangers....even people who post disgusting stuff, she even responds to. Are people not able to delete stuff? I would think she would delete the negative stuff...

http://ask.fm/hannahdarbyy

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TessD View Post
    I'm in the Pacific Northwest and so far there's been no Amber Alert on my phone. After the comments in this thread, I want to hear it!
    The noise is almost exactly what it is on the TV - like, when a program is being interrupted for a test run/AMBER alert. It's quite loud, but at least when I put my phone on vibrate, it doesn't make the sound.

What's your carrier? Verizon sent me two alerts yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Looks like a friend of her's (who is also named Hannah) has been posting a lot and answering questions from strangers....even people who post disgusting stuff, she even responds to. Are people not able to delete stuff? I would think she would delete the negative stuff...

http://ask.fm/hannahdarbyy
    Okay, what do you think, how often has he raped her by now? Ten times? Twenty? More? Or do you think she was in on it and after they killed her mom, brother and dog they just fled and have animalistic sex every day?
    One of the questions on there. The fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by damn_brat View Post
    thats disgusting

Yeah... they really should not let people anonymously ask questions on that site. No wonder they're taking so much heat. (ask.fm)

And wow, read this on her friend Kayla's ask, apparently Hannah went on a road trip with the creeper right before she was kidnapped. After she was supposedly creeped out by him???:

Someone asked Kayla: What road trip did Hannah and her fam go with Jim ?

Kayla answered: It was just Hannah and Jim for her 16th bday.

Someone asked Kayla: wait so, Hannah wasn't kidnapped? she went on a road trip?

Kayla answered: She went on a road trip before she was kidnapped.

Someone asked Kayla: the timeline doesn't make sense. If she was already creeped out by his little crush that he admitted to. why would she agree to go on a weeklong birthday trip alone with him?

Kayla answered: if you knew Hannah one thing like thatg wouldn't set her off, she loved to shop and expirence new things.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sorry, here is the link to Kayla's ask: http://ask.fm/Kaylaamati

I know, right?!?!? And this one is really disturbing, I read on her friend Kayla's page (I think Anthony is a guy Kayla has a crush on or something??):

Someone asked: Do you think Anthony will prove his love to you by killing your family and kidnapping and raping you? I know the last thing already happened but the other stuff mite b, dunno, a Xmas present maybe? (: I think this is becoming a fad (:

Kayla answered: Are you serious? If I've said this once I've said it 100 times, me Nd Anthkny don't like each other! Have not seen his ask? He's already talking about some girl on there! I doubt that's me. So please just stop with the Anthony and Kayla dating thing.-__- and for you to even have a sick ass imagination like this is gross. You fucking need help! You sick fuck.

Why would she even bother answering that?? Why not just delete those kinds of posts??

Well, it definitely sounds planned. It sounds like he had the cover story of taking the kid camping, the mom and sister showed up to see him off, and bam.

Fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I know, right?!?!? And this one is really disturbing, I read on her friend Kayla's page (I think Anthony is a guy Kayla has a crush on or something??):

Someone asked: Do you think Anthony will prove his love to you by killing your family and kidnapping and raping you? I know the last thing already happened but the other stuff mite b, dunno, a Xmas present maybe? (: I think this is becoming a fad (:

Kayla answered: Are you serious? If I've said this once I've said it 100 times, me Nd Anthkny don't like each other! Have not seen his ask? He's already talking about some girl on there! I doubt that's me. So please just stop with the Anthony and Kayla dating thing.-__- and for you to even have a sick ass imagination like this is gross. You fucking need help! You sick fuck.

Why would she even bother answering that?? Why not just delete those kinds of posts??
    Not only that, but why would your first response be "oh my gawwww guys I'm TOTALLY not into him!"? No one give a fuck about Anthony, they're trying to piss you off.

Not only that, but why would your first response be "oh my gawwww guys I'm TOTALLY not into him!"? No one give a fuck about Anthony, they're trying to piss you off.
    Yeah, she sucks. She also seems to be getting her flirt on during all of this. Teenagers.

Thread Information