Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58
Results 1,426 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    A lot of times when something tragic happens in a family, they try to get through and carry on without addressing the 1,000 gorilla in the room. It's there, everyone gives it a quick nod, and that's it.

Putting myself in this kids shoes for a second. How horrible would I feel knowing that some perv killed my little brother and mom so they could get to me? It's a wonder that this girl doesn't have some severe drug problems going on. That's a pain that seem unfathomable. I think she is dealing the best way she can. If she takes that pain and channels it into something beneficial then good for her.

Some of you with legal knowledge, isn't Lifetime opening themselves up for some type of liable and slander claims by Hannah and her family by airing this take on what happened?
    I thought the same thing. I would sue them if I were her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I thought the same thing. I would sue them if I were her.
    Oh yeah, I would think she has a pretty good case for slander

Good way to get her college paid for.

I really do hope this girl is getting top knotch professional help. This seems like an extremely heavy cross to bear for someone her age. So what, if she has acted out. With grief comes anger. She has more than an ample amount to be pissed about.

In the beginning I side-eyed some of her actions, but then I tried to put myself in her shoes. Passing judgement and pitying people are fairly easy. Empathizing is a lot harder but you do get a better perspective.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Oh, don't worry. She's probably already been contacted by a slew of lawyers trying to get her to allow them to take her case. It'll happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

i think i also side eyed at first because it was strange to me that she seemed to have such a close relationship with the guy, you know, the reported shopping trips and him driving her around places and shit. but, i've realized that this was more of an unhealthy obsession on his part and her parents should have seen that. it wasn't up to hannah to recognize the creeper in him when her parents were friends with him and trusted him around her. sometimes it's just a bit hard for them to see the signs, unfortunately.

my parents had a friend that they thought was a stand up reliable guy so i trusted my parents opinion of him. he started showing up at the house in the morning to 'drop stuff off' or whatever and i would miss the bus so he would offer me a ride to school. sure! thanks! it was probably the third trip to school when he decided to grab my hand and put it on his junk. ew. i jumped out of the car at the next traffic light and told my parents right away. they were shocked because he didn't seem like that kind of dude. but they believed me, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I don't blame her parents. He was equally 'close' with the son, took him camping, was taking on a second dad role. I also think her way of coping with her tragedy is a lot healthier than locking herself up and curling into a ball and shutting down. Sometimes a brush with death DOES make people want to live more.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I don't blame her parents. He was equally 'close' with the son, took him camping, was taking on a second dad role. I also think her way of coping with her tragedy is a lot healthier than locking herself up and curling into a ball and shutting down. Sometimes a brush with death DOES make people want to live more.
    sorry, i didn't mean to blame the parents... i just meant if anyone was in the position to see him for what he was, it would be the parents rather than hannah. children trust what their parents trust because their parents 'know everything' and the child is still learning. the parents were fooled by this man. if they hadn't been fooled, hannah wouldn't have trusted him. it's not their fault they were fooled, it was the creepers fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

The Lifetime movie really didn't paint Hannah in a bad way. It seems they based it off what she told them at the TV interview, because it kept going back to that. She must have signed a release on the TV appearance.

At the end of the movie a message on the screen said that 3 different agencies had made complete investigations and found Hannah not to be involved an criminal actions.

I wouldn't have known the movie was coming out if it weren't for poor Hannah's complaining about it. She was getting publicity for it.

Has anyone else watched the Hannah Anderson movie o Lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    The Lifetime movie really didn't paint Hannah in a bad way. It seems they based it off what she told them at the TV interview, because it kept going back to that. She must have signed a release on the TV appearance.

At the end of the movie a message on the screen said that 3 different agencies had made complete investigations and found Hannah not to be involved an criminal actions.

I wouldn't have known the movie was coming out if it weren't for poor Hannah's complaining about it. She was getting publicity for it.

Has anyone else watched the Hannah Anderson movie o Lifetime.
    You couldn't pay me to watch a movie on Lifetime

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    My husband is a Lifetime Movie addict. It's bizarre. I can't stand them
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information