Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hannah Anderson (16)- kidnapped and recovered alive. Younger brother Ethan; Mother. Tina Anderson, killed.

Not sure if I am doing this right or if this is elsewhere in the forum, but it is all over the news here in California. Story has been contradicting by the news but as far as I can tell, last night Tina Anderson was killed, the house burnt down, and one (or possibly two) child was taken by a family friend, Jim DiMaggio. There has been conflicting reports but it appears as if a child's body was also found in the house and a few family members started commenting RIP Ethan on various pages so I am guessing it is him (hopefully not). I think they are issuing an Amber Alert for both children because they have not identified officially the child found in the house yet.

Here is an article..

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...er-fatal-fire/

Hannah's FB
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/hannah.a...r_id=879345432

And The suspect's, James DiMaggio, FB.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/jim.dimaggio.7

I actually got an alert on my phone in the middle of the night last night for this (I am in the Sacramento area) which I didn't even know I got those on my phone as I've seen other Amber Alerts in the news but have never gotten one on my phone before. So my first thought was this must be HUGE news. How crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I actually got an alert on my phone in the middle of the night last night for this (I am in the Sacramento area) which I didn't even know I got those on my phone as I've seen other Amber Alerts in the news but have never gotten one on my phone before. So my first thought was this must be HUGE news. How crazy!
    Yup, I am in Three Rivers and the same thing. Well actually, the Amber Alert disrupted my DVR viewing of the The Killing, which I did not know was possible and later woke me up when my phone started buzzing, which I also did not know was possible.

Here is an article I just found:

CAMPO, Calif. —The California Highway Patrol said they believe a man suspected of killing a woman in San Diego County and abducting her two kids may be traveling to Canada or Texas.

A statewide Amber Alert remained in effect early Tuesday for the two missing children -- Hannah Anderson, 16, and Ethan Anderson, 8.

The child's mother, Christina Anderson, 44, was one of two people found dead by authorities sent to extinguish the fire Sunday night, a San Diego County sheriff's statement said.

Inside KCRA.com -- Emergency alert creates social media buzz

A second body, that of a child, was found dead in the rubble of the house's detached garage, but the identity and manner of death remained undetermined. Authorities who released the news of the deaths Monday night wouldn't say whether the body may have belonged to one of Anderson's children.

A dog was also found dead inside the house.

The suspect, James Lee Dimaggio, 40, owned the home in Boulevard, some 60 miles southeast of San Diego, and lived there alone, the sheriff's statement said.

DiMaggio was in a "close platonic relationship" with Anderson, the sheriff's statement said without further explanation.

The California Highway Patrol said they believe Dimaggio may be traveling north through California to Canada, or headed west toward Texas.

The Amber Alert said DiMaggio is believed to be driving a blue Nissan Versa with a California license plate that reads 6WCU986.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/statewide-a...#ixzz2bD4T7JLZ

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The prime suspect in the murder of a woman whose charred remains were found alongside a dead child in a burned San Diego County home may have abducted her children, officials said Monday evening.

Sheriffs said Hannah Anderson, 16, and her brother Ethan, 8, were "in danger" and a statewide Amber Alert was issued for the pair.

California Highway Patrol

James Lee Dimaggio, 40, has been named as a suspect in the abduction of Hannah and Ethan Anderson.

Homicide Lt. Glenn Giannantonio told the Union Tribune that officers were "working nonstop" to find the children as the search continued for James DiMaggio, the owner of the log cabin-style house where their mother Christina Anderson?s body was found.
    Advertise | AdChoices

?We believe he murdered Anderson, and we believe that he set the structure on fire," Giannantonio told reporters Monday night.

A $1,000 reward is on offer for information leading to an arrest.

Officials now believe DiMaggio may be heading with them to either Texas or Canada in a 2013 Nissan Versa with the license plate 6WCU986.

Fire personnel found Anderson's body as they tackled the blaze on Ross Avenue in the unincorporated community of Boulevard at around 8 p.m. Sunday.

Sheriff's officials did not reveal how she died, but they told NBC San Diego that she had a "close platonic relationship" with DiMaggio, who neighbors told the station had moved to the area around five years ago from the city.

Arson investigators later found the remains of the child as they searched through the rubble of the burned buildings.

?The child's identity and cause and manner of death have not been determined at this time,? they said in a statement.

Officials said they also found a dog that had been killed.

Hannah is described as white, 5 feet 7 inches, 115 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes, a belly-button ring, nose stud and pierced ears, while her brother Ethan is described as white, 4 feet 11 inches, 65 pounds, with sandy blond hair, according to the Union Tribune.

DiMaggio is described as white, 5 feet 9 inches, 150 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He may have shaved off a mustache and beard, detectives told the paper.

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call the Homicide Detail at (858) 974-2321/after hours at (858) 565-5200 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477.
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...tims-kids?lite

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The alert blew me up again this afternoon. Scared the fuck out of me when it happened last night, I was thinking my phone was hacked at first. And while I would want to know these kinds of things, I felt a little weary that there is that ability to contact every cellphone in CA all at once.

I hope the kids are found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Also, since everyone had their phone hijaked, does that mean every single person with a cellphone has a responsibility to be on the lookout? It just seems weird.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Also, since everyone had their phone hijaked, does that mean every single person with a cellphone has a responsibility to be on the lookout?
    No.

I was a little mad when most of the comments I was reading on the article from KCRA that I posted, were about how everyone was pissed that they were woken up by the alert on their phones. Looks like as of the first of the year, they now do this with Amber Alerts. I think it's a great idea, and I didn't understand why people got md that they were woken up by it. If they left their phone on while they slept, there is always a chance you will get woken up. And is that all some people care about, when 2 children are missing and most likely in danger? Ugh.

I was a little mad when most of the comments I was reading on the article from KCRA that I posted, were about how everyone was pissed that they were woken up by the alert on their phones. Looks like as of the first of the year, they now do this with Amber Alerts. I think it's a great idea, and I didn't understand why people got md that they were woken up by it. If they left their phone on while they slept, there is always a chance you will get woken up. And is that all some people care about, when 2 children are missing and most likely in danger? Ugh.
    I think it's intrusive and it makes me uncomfortable knowing that my phone can be controlled by 'emergency services'. That is my only concern.

It wasn't their children. If it were their children and all the phones didn't go of there would be outrage. These are the same type of people who speed through school zones with their own children in the car, but if their child was struck by someone speeding through a school zone, would be the first to sue. gnomesayin?

I mean, nobody likes to be woke up in the middle of the night, but for two missing kids? I can handle a day with lack of sleep. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

.. What the fuck. Seriously I have gotten the same alert screaming on my phone twice today. I GET IT.

This is slightly harassment.

Can you opt out of it?

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Can you opt out of it?
    I am checking online to see what I can do, I get all my news from here anyways. This is bullshit.

I am checking online to see what I can do, I get all my news from here anyways. This is bullshit.
    I don't see why you couldn't opt out of it. I would be pissed if I couldn't.

I want to say I got one for a silver alert, but I could be trippin' thinking it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Got it, there is a choice in message settings.

Good. I was kind of starting to get mad for you. I think it is a great service, but I think you should have a choice as to whether you get the notifications or not.

Good. I was kind of starting to get mad for you. I think it is a great service, but I think you should have a choice as to whether you get the notifications or not.
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind as much if it were just updated messages. But it's literally the same info. And the phone screams at you.

Also, BIG BROTHER.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind as much if it were just updated messages. But it's literally the same info. And the phone screams at you.

Also, BIG BROTHER.
    So, it's a different 'ringtone' than the setting you choose?

I don't think EMS has everyone's number. I think it's probably through the carrier. LE calls Verizon and tells them they have an Amber Alert and Verizon puts out the info per LE request.

I get those alerts all the time and do not mind it. It gives people info and puts them on the look out for the kids. The only thing I would hope would change is to include a picture. If the phone allows it, it shows up, otherwise don't include it. I would think since they are able to send the text to all phones they could figure out a way to make that happen. Also, I think I saw someone on facebook giving instructions on how to set your phone to NOT receive the alerts.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I get those alerts all the time and do not mind it. It gives people info and puts them on the look out for the kids. The only thing I would hope would change is to include a picture. If the phone allows it, it shows up, otherwise don't include it. I would think since they are able to send the text to all phones they could figure out a way to make that happen. Also, I think I saw someone on facebook giving instructions on how to set your phone to NOT receive the alerts.
    Yeah, for the iphones.

What's a silver alert?

What's a silver alert?
    alerts for missing people, usually senior citizens with Alzheimers.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    alerts for missing people, usually senior citizens with Alzheimers.
    Oh, makes sense. Sliver=old

Thread Information