Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your most embarrassing moments/stories here.

I was in 9th grade, it was hot out and I wore a silkish shirt (it was the 90s). I was sweating under my arms and my classmates pointed this out. I tried to say I spilled water on myself but that was obviously not believable. I only wore cotton shirts after that until I discovered Certain Dri which closed up my pores so I don't sweat anymore

This didn't happen to me directly but I was a witness... When I first moved to SC my ex mother-in-law had me set up in a little apartment they had hooked to the back of their house. One Saturday morning I was sitting there minding my own business and I hear this blood curdling scream. I ran for the main house thinking the worst and my daughter meets me at the door laughing hysterically. I go in and my ex mother-in-law is pacing in the livingroom saying "OMG! OMG! OMG!" Now mind you, she had nothing on but her granny panties and her big old lady bra. She was prone to hot flashes and would do that when no one was around. Well, that morning when she went to let the pit bull they had out the front door for a quick potty run she immediately began to snarl and growl. Ex M-I-L opens the door to see what's upsetting the dog and is met by two Jehovah's witnesses. They said , "We'll just give you this.", handed her a Watchtower and got the hell outta there, never to return again.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I was 22 and on a date with the most fly guy of all time. We went to a street festival. I used the restroom in one of the restaurants and came outside with my skirt tucked into my underwear. It was about 10 minutes before another guy came up to me and told me. I can't even tell you how many people I passed in the interim. He never called me again.

My mom farts while she's on the phone and thinks the person on the other side can't hear her. Not embarrassing for me, but still thought I would share.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I'm a little vocal when I drive, and when my son was about 16 months old he began to mimic what my wife and I would say...little parrot. It gets to the point where he's repeating everything, especially the "colorful" language I use when I drive. I notice this and take my frustrations out nonverbally (by hitting the steering wheel) any time some other asshole did something stupid or dangerous. Wouldn't you know it, I'm driving my MIL to see my wife in the hospital and someone cuts us off and I had to slam on the brakes. I hit the steering wheel and grit my teeth when I hear "DUMBASS (with a fist raised in the air)!!!" coming from the back seat.

If looks could kill, I would have died right then and there. My MIL was like "hmm, wonder where he gets that from!"
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I'm a little vocal when I drive, and when my son was about 16 months old he began to mimic what my wife and I would say...little parrot. It gets to the point where he's repeating everything, especially the "colorful" language I use when I drive. I notice this and take my frustrations out nonverbally (by hitting the steering wheel) any time some other asshole did something stupid or dangerous. Wouldn't you know it, I'm driving my MIL to see my wife in the hospital and someone cuts us off and I had to slam on the brakes. I hit the steering wheel and grit my teeth when I hear "DUMBASS (with a fist raised in the air)!!!" coming from the back seat.
    If looks could kill, I would have died right then and there. My MIL was like "hmm, wonder where he gets that from!"
    I am real bad about that. When my oldest was about 2 we were on the FL turnpike and I got cut off. I started fussing and she said, "Was that an asshole, Mommy?" Fast forward 26 years and my 3 y/o grandson was in the car with me to go meet his mommy (my oldest) at the ballpark. When we got to the park my grandson runs up to his mommy and excitedly yelled, "Mommy, a big asshole just made Mammi mad!" There was a crowd of people and of course Mammi was in the dog house once again.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post

Same thing happened with me and my dad. Except he honked his horn and said "fuck you" so when my mom honked at someone I said "fuck you" from my car seat. My dad didnt get better with time, he got worse. When someone would cut him off or irritate him he would drive up to their car roll down his window and say "hey fuck you buddy" while flipping the bird with a stiff middle finger it was so embarrassing I'm surprised no one shot him. I'm pretty sure me and me sister inherited our road rage from him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

One day back when I was 15 years old I decided to dress very fancily to school. It was no occasion, I just felt like it. I put on a red bra, a matching thong, and a black dress. Little did i know that i would be mortified right around lunchtime. See, I was walking to lunch, and I felt my dress starting to wear right by my hips. I knew that this meant trouble. So I ran in the direction of the girls bathroom, and by that time by dress was torn so bad that it was on me only by a little bit of intact fabric. Finally, the dress gave up and right as I opened the bathroom door, it fell to the ground. I was absolutely mortified. My lace bra and thong were open to all the boys. I told the secretary, and she said that I had to get through the rest of the day the way I was. See, the school didn't have clothes for kids, so I was in English class in a thong. I saw boys staring at me the entire class. I was mortified. I hope that this never happens to me again

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    You joined the site just to tell that story?

Sorry, but I don't buy that they let you run around school in a thong all day
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliviathehottestgirlaroun View Post
    One day back when I was 15 years old I decided to dress very fancily to school. It was no occasion, I just felt like it. I put on a red bra, a matching thong, and a black dress. Little did i know that i would be mortified right around lunchtime. See, I was walking to lunch, and I felt my dress starting to wear right by my hips. I knew that this meant trouble. So I ran in the direction of the girls bathroom, and by that time by dress was torn so bad that it was on me only by a little bit of intact fabric. Finally, the dress gave up and right as I opened the bathroom door, it fell to the ground. I was absolutely mortified. My lace bra and thong were open to all the boys. I told the secretary, and she said that I had to get through the rest of the day the way I was. See, the school didn't have clothes for kids, so I was in English class in a thong. I saw boys staring at me the entire class. I was mortified. I hope that this never happens to me again
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You joined the site just to tell that story?

Sorry, but I don't buy that they let you run around school in a thong all day
    She wanted to bump my super awesome thread lol. I didn't buy the story either.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What in the ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She wanted to bump my super awesome thread lol. I didn't buy the story either.
    Me three

Quote Originally Posted by oliviathehottestgirlaroun View Post
    Last edited by daisylane; 09-20-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

We need to bring this thread back!

Once when I was about 22, I hung out with a really hot guy a few times. Me, not hot so I was really shocked he seemed interested in me. I texted my friend about him, and was gushing about him over and over. After I sent it, I realized I had accidentally sent it to the guy. I was totally mortified.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

We need to bring this thread back!

Once when I was about 22, I hung out with a really hot guy a few times. Me, not hot so I was really shocked he seemed interested in me. I texted my friend about him, and was gushing about him over and over. After I sent it, I realized I had accidentally sent it to the guy. I was totally mortified.
    Omg what did he do after he saw your texts?

And shut up you are hot.

Omg what did he do after he saw your texts?

And shut up you are hot.
    I honestly can't remember. I think he texted me back saying something like "I think this was meant for someone else" but I was too embarrassed to see him again. And he never tried to hang out with me again so....lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I honestly can't remember. I think he texted me back saying something like "I think this was meant for someone else" but I was too embarrassed to see him again. And he never tried to hang out with me again so....lol.
    I would probably cry if that happened to me.

Ok I will contribute to the thread. When my son was a newborn, and I was out of it from lack of sleep, someone came to my door. I answered it and it was the old homeowner asking if we got a package for him. We did not. He had a weird look on his face and was like "okay bye" and left quickly. I thought that was kind of weird, but I didn't realize until I went to the bathroom that I was wearing a see through shirt. I was wearing it bc my nipples hurt from pumping and it was lightweight, I completely forgot I had it on. So the old resident saw my bewbs

Ok I will contribute to the thread. When my son was a newborn, and I was out of it from lack of sleep, someone came to my door. I answered it and it was the old homeowner asking if we got a package for him. We did not. He had a weird look on his face and was like "okay bye" and left quickly. I thought that was kind of weird, but I didn't realize until I went to the bathroom that I was wearing a see through shirt. I was wearing it bc my nipples hurt from pumping and it was lightweight, I completely forgot I had it on. So the old resident saw my bewbs
    Haha I bet that made his day!

We were supposed to meet friends today for lunch, so I did my nails and when I went to put on my jeans I was very gentle with the zipper, to avoid messing up my nails. On the way to meet my husband and our friends (they were working together) I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a few items. I noticed that the teenage guy working the register was looking at me odd, but I didn't think too much about it. I went and got into my car and stated to pull the seatbelt across me and realized my zipper had come undone and my shirt was pulled up over it, so I had walked around Walgreens and checked out with my zipper undone and it was totally showing. I guess I didn't pull the zipper up high enough when I was being careful not to mess up my nails, and it didn't 'catch'.

I remember the early days of breastfeeding, I'd have one boob out at all times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We were supposed to meet friends today for lunch, so I did my nails and when I went to put on my jeans I was very gentle with the zipper, to avoid messing up my nails. On the way to meet my husband and our friends (they were working together) I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a few items. I noticed that the teenage guy working the register was looking at me odd, but I didn't think too much about it. I went and got into my car and stated to pull the seatbelt across me and realized my zipper had come undone and my shirt was pulled up over it, so I had walked around Walgreens and checked out with my zipper undone and it was totally showing. I guess I didn't pull the zipper up high enough when I was being careful not to mess up my nails, and it didn't 'catch'.
    I would have told you if I saw you out

On Friday I had to go meet a new handyman at one of my rentals, to drop off a part for the refrigerator that I ordered. He texted me at 8am and said he was there, so I texted him that I was a few minutes away, but on my way and I would see him shortly. I went to the rental, said hi to him and gave him the part and left. I noticed he was grinning hugely at me, but I just thought he was a happy person.

Tonight I was looking at my texts and I noticed that my stupid phone added "I love you" after the part that said I would see him shortly. I always tell my husband "I love you" after I tell him I will see him shortly, so I think the phone just autocorrected it. I am mortified. I don't know whether to say anything or just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    On Friday I had to go meet a new handyman at one of my rentals, to drop off a part for the refrigerator that I ordered. He texted me at 8am and said he was there, so I texted him that I was a few minutes away, but on my way and I would see him shortly. I went to the rental, said hi to him and gave him the part and left. I noticed he was grinning hugely at me, but I just thought he was a happy person.

Tonight I was looking at my texts and I noticed that my stupid phone added "I love you" after the part that said I would see him shortly. I always tell my husband "I love you" after I tell him I will see him shortly, so I think the phone just autocorrected it. I am mortified. I don't know whether to say anything or just let it go.
    Aww you texting him that made his day.

Aww you texting him that made his day.
    Glad it made his day, I feel like a dummy.

Thread Information