Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your most embarrassing moments/stories here.

This thread is hilarious. Totally need the laughs so thank you, Ang.

Guess this means I have to share.

When I was 6 or 7, we went to my dad's company family picnic. I had to pee really bad and asked my mom to take me to the restroom. Guess she was lazy or something because she just brushed me off. Three-legged race starts up. My sister drags me out there with her and the race starts, I was flopping all over the place because I just couldn't hold my pee in. I'm begging my sister to please stop racing and all she's doing is laughing. She didn't realize I was peeing my pants the whole time. I just fall to the floor and she's still trying to drag me until I start crying. I really don't know how everybody cleared the lawn so quickly but next I remember, I'm sitting there in the same damn spot minutes later with my mom trying to get me to stand up and walk away. I was so embarrassed I didn't want to get up and have everybody see my wet pants. (Ya, duh.) We ended up having to leave the picnic right then. To make it all worse, I hear my dad asking people if he can have some plastic bags so he could line the car seat to take me home.

Needless to say my family still makes fun of me for that to this day. I still blame my mom for being a lazy ass.

I was pregnant with my youngest daughter and we were having my oldest daughter's birthday at McD's. I had been having back pains all day but thought it was from me moving furniture around. So we are in McD's and I go up to the counter to pay for the party and my neighbor's little boy was standing next to me and wanted me to pick him up. I picked him up and swoosh like a damn bucket of water busted. I splashed this lady's feet. So I walk out to where the kids were on the playground and they are all screaming, "Look Britt's mommy peed her pants!" Of course it was on a Sunday at 5:00 and McDonald's was crowded so there was no slipping out quietly. It was so gross. The water kept squishing out every time I took.a step. There was a trail through McDonald's to my car. I don't think I have ever felt so gross.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    i can't remember a single majorly embarrassing moment in my life. either i'm too aspie to be embarrassed, or i've completely blocked the incidents out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

My son has Asperger's. Although he does some goofy stuff he doesn't really get the embarrassment of it at times.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My son has Asperger's. Although he does some goofy stuff he doesn't really get the embarrassment of it at times.
    yep. i just....don't care. i can't be bothered. something happens and then its gone from my mind in 5 minutes.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Ang - This thread was a great idea. I could not stop laughing last night. I would try to do something else then dissolve into giggles and tears. I haven't laughed like that in ages.

I pissed my friends bed in 2nd grade during a sleep over. So emberessed!!! When we returned to school, I heard her telling all of our friends. I was so mad I remember throwing a dodge ball at her and being sent to the principles office.

Still friends! haha

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i can't remember a single majorly embarrassing moment in my life. either i'm too aspie to be embarrassed, or i've completely blocked the incidents out.
    Holy shit, what is that like?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Last edited by Rockabillychick; 10-22-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    Great thread Ang!
    One of my more recent embarrassing moments.
    I needed to run to the store so I threw on some jeans and a shirt and put my kids in the car. My pants were a little too big which wasn't that big of a deal until I went to get my daughter into the shopping cart. Lifted the kid up, pants fell down. Wouldn't have been too embarrassing had I not gone commando that day...

I cant rep you yet. This is great!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I wanna hear one from Ron...

I got another good one. So I started taking Provigil years ago for narcolepsy. It has some really funky side effects, one of them is uncontrollable gas. I am at work and am in the exam room with the vet I worked for assisting him with a general exam on a doggy. The dr. has his stethoscope on listening to the dog's chest and I am restraining the dog for him. I had been standing in one position for awhile and decided to shift legs. Well when I did this really loud fart came out. The acoustics didn't help cuz they kinda made the sound reverberate. The owner looks at me cuz she knows I did it. The Dr. never said anything but I was mortified.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 08-06-2013 at 12:58 PM.

When I was in the 2nd grade, my parents took me and my siblings down to Mexico. On our way back, I was looking out my window at all the pastures with lots of cows. I saw something and could not wait to tell my teacher when I got back. It was like I saw a leprechaun with a pot of gold! I went to school that next Monday, and was super excited! I raised my hand and she called on me. I yelled out to her, with the biggest smile on my face "Ms. Kester!!! I was coming back from Mexico and was looking at the cows out in the fields while we were driving, and do you know what I saw???!! I SAW A COW AND IT HAD FIVE LEGS!!!!" She held her laugh in so well, but she turned beet red. I didn't get it and she just said "that's nice, beli".

I get it now

Another time, I was probably in the 10th grade. I was a member of the Ballet Folkorico (the Mexican folk dances with the huge dresses). We were performing at a building at the university. There were different banquet rooms. Well, the performance had me doing different couple dances, and they were different types of dances with different dresses. The bathroom was too far away, and I only had a song in between my sets. I went into one of the banquet rooms, terrified because I had to undress to change into my other dress. I got undressed down to my bra and had these bloomers on, the ugly white baggy ones with the ruffle on the bottom of the legs. This guy walked in on me. I did that whole screaming, covering my boobs with one arm and my hoohah area with my other. I kept screaming, telling him to get out of there. He was so shocked. He was frozen. He didn't know what to do. I think he was terrified of walking in on me, or was terrified of what I was wearing when he did. oh man, it was horrible.
    Last edited by beli; 08-06-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I have to stay out of here tonight. My stomach is still not right from laughing so hard.

I do not (and never did) own Granny Panties. I think the fancy ones from my First Holy Communion were enough white underwear for a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I have to stay out of here tonight. My stomach is still not right from laughing so hard.

I do not (and never did) own Granny Panties. I think the fancy ones from my First Holy Communion were enough white underwear for a lifetime.
    These are the long ones. You they go down to the knees, the fabric is like a men's dress shirt. Its worn because with twirling the dresses, it goes up to the bottom of your butt in the air. Ugly fucking things
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I wanna hear one from Ron...

I got another good one. So I started taking Provigil years ago for narcolepsy. It has some really funky side effects, one of them is uncontrollable gas. I am at work and am in the exam room with the vet I worked for assisting him with a general exam on a doggy. The dr. has his stethoscope on listening to the dog's chest and I am restraining the dog for him. I had been standing in one position for awhile and decided to shift legs. Well when I did this really loud fart came out. The acoustics didn't help cuz they kinda made the sound reverberate. The owner looks at me cuz she knows I did it. The Dr. never said anything but I was mortified.
    One? I have a fucking thousand. I have to pick one. I dunno how someone could forget.

Since urine seems to be a theme, I'll give you the time I wet myself in art class, on purpose. Bitch wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. I told her I wasn't kidding. I wonder what kinda hell she caught for that? Haha that bitch HATED me.

Funny thing is, no one made fun of me for it. Not to my face at least. I was a fat bully, and I was pretty quick witted. So I'd make fun of you, and then still beat you up anyway. This was like 3rd or 4th grade.

I really wanted to be friends with the cool people in the 7th grade. These two assholes in my class would never talk to me. Anyway, one of them turned to me and looked at me and said "it looks like your knees are dirty". I was so shocked that he even talked to me that I said "yeah, they are!". He turned to his friends and told them what happened, right in front of me. They all started laughing at me. I finally got what they meant and was so embarrassed and pissed. Little shits.

It was my first day at a new school. 8th grade. I walk into the lunch room, got my tray, and went to go to a table. I didn't know there was a down step. I fell on my face and food flew everywhere.

I was at a club and got into a fight. Security tossed us. Cops were outside. I was around the corner of the building. I start peeing and basically peed on the cops shoes around the corner. He comes around and is like "you can't be fucking serious."

Poor Berm! That's awful.

I have about a thousand embarrassing stories too. Im a clutz, I have bad luck and people like to pick on me.

I remember when I was in fifth grade this dude asked me out at the horse park on a field trip. It was kind of a big deal because no one else in our grade was dating at the time. The next Monday when we all were back in school the most popular guy shouted my name and was like "take a seat" and I was like huh? And he was like "your ass was kicked to the curb", I still had no idea what was going on so I just stood there. All of the other guys started chanting you got dumped! I felt really stupid after that. I come to find out later he dumped me because I was a "freezer" and wouldn't kiss him.

I was a huge loser in grade school and I was made fun of a lot. I was a pretty ugly kid, but I'm not so bad looking now.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-06-2013 at 02:27 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My BFFL and myself went to KY for my ggma's birthday party. I wasn't feeling too good because my Chron's was out of control and undiagnosed/misdiagnosed, but my gma was turning 96 or something, so I thought I should go. I didn't eat at the party. Maybe nibbled because my guts just weren't having it. I had already eaten gummy bears at the BFFL's dorm and poop out gummy bear body parts; undigested. So, I was being cautious. There used to be an awesome little mom and pop shop dairy queen where my ggma lived. I wanted ice cream really bad but knew my guts wouldn't allow it, so I got a blue slushy. I told my BFFL, 'watch me poop blue.'

About an hour into the trip I had the urge to poop. It was a Sunday afternoon, BTW. Of course we were on an area of the interstate that didn't have exits all that close together. I noticed a Frisch's Big Boy restaurant off the highway, so I took the exit. I run into the restaurant and see the line for the ladies room. It's out the door. Ugh. I just walk right in front of everyone, holding my butthole with my hand, and scream, "sorry, but I have to poop! I have to poooop peopllllle!" and walk right into the next stall that opened.

My freaking but exploded. I was moaning from the pain and laughing my ass off because of all the noises coming out of my butt. I could hear all the women talking about me, but I didn't care. I went to wipe my butt and my class ring falls off into the toilet. I hear my BFFL laughing. I tell her to turn the hot water on, I was going in for my ring. It didn't really matter anyway because the poop was entirely blue slushy liquid.

When I came out of the stall everyone was just standing there staring. No one entered the other empty stalls. I washed my hands, thanked the ladies, and headed back home.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    My BFFL and myself went to KY for my ggma's birthday party. I wasn't feeling too good because my Chron's was out of control and undiagnosed/misdiagnosed, but my gma was turning 96 or something, so I thought I should go. I didn't eat at the party. Maybe nibbled because my guts just weren't having it. I had already eaten gummy bears at the BFFL's dorm and poop out gummy bear body parts; undigested. So, I was being cautious. There used to be an awesome little mom and pop shop dairy queen where my ggma lived. I wanted ice cream really bad but knew my guts wouldn't allow it, so I got a blue slushy. I told my BFFL, 'watch me poop blue.'

About an hour into the trip I had the urge to poop. It was a Sunday afternoon, BTW. Of course we were on an area of the interstate that didn't have exits all that close together. I noticed a Frisch's Big Boy restaurant off the highway, so I took the exit. I run into the restaurant and see the line for the ladies room. It's out the door. Ugh. I just walk right in front of everyone, holding my butthole with my hand, and scream, "sorry, but I have to poop! I have to poooop peopllllle!" and walk right into the next stall that opened.

My freaking but exploded. I was moaning from the pain and laughing my ass off because of all the noises coming out of my butt. I could hear all the women talking about me, but I didn't care. I went to wipe my butt and my class ring falls off into the toilet. I hear my BFFL laughing. I tell her to turn the hot water on, I was going in for my ring. It didn't really matter anyway because the poop was entirely blue slushy liquid.

When I came out of the stall everyone was just standing there staring. No one entered the other empty stalls. I washed my hands, thanked the ladies, and headed back home.

So I'm like, oh, 13 and we used to play basketball/indoor soccer/baseball at the local elementary school about a half mile from my home. I had the feeling that I was going to have to take a shit one day so I headed home since I had to be home soon anyway. I got one cul de sac away (I was running, I left my bike at home) and the shit just started running down my leg. Got all in my shoes, all over the inside of my jeans.... My mom came in and was like "what's that awful smell?" And I rushed outside to hose down my clothes. OMG I have never told anyone that story.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Holy shit, what is that like?
    Pretty awesome. it takes a lot to embarrass me. I wish I could remember these things. Maybe I'll ask my parents and sisters if they remember anything super dumb that I've done. Lol.

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    I have chrons and in fifth grade health class I wasn't feeling well, all was quiet as the teacher was reading out of the book and all of a sudden my mouth started to water but I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Ended up barfing on the most popular kid in our grade. Fml.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I pooped myself at target two years ago. My stomach was feeling kinda funky that day but nothing major. Anyhow, I started to get a little rumble and went to put the stuff away. As I'm walking out the door, it just came. I wanted to cry.

Thread Information