Page 49 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2448

Thread: THAT'S RACIST! Part 2: discussing racial tension in the US/abroad

It's just hilarious to me how this breed of southern republican wears such rose colored glasses. They literally don't see what they do as crime because, it's them doing it. It's not wrong until they see a kneegrow do it, and then "OMG THEY WERE BETTER OFF AS SLAVES."

Like, imagine a white guy on his porch drinking lemonade on a hot day, while yelling across the street at the black guy who's sitting on his porch drinking lemonade, about how he has nothing better to do with his time..
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    It's just hilarious to me how this breed of southern republican wears such rose colored glasses. They literally don't see what they do as crime because, it's them doing it. It's not wrong until they see a kneegrow do it, and then "OMG THEY WERE BETTER OFF AS SLAVES."

Like, imagine a white guy on his porch drinking lemonade on a hot day, while yelling across the street at the black guy who's sitting on his porch drinking lemonade, about how he has nothing better to do with his time..
    This is how I always see it.

"They're on that welfare, but I earned what the government's giving me!"
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    This is how I always see it.

"They're on that welfare, but I earned what the government's giving me!"
    Yep. I literally have heard that phrase, numerous times.

White = tax money you paid into the system that's owed back to you, so you earned sitting on your porch and drinking beer all day.

Black = free money stolen from the tax payers so they can sit on the porch and smoke crack all day.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

i am no longer shocked at the things the guys say at the world's most racist bar that i work at... i have actually taken to putting on my wide eyed dumb blonde act so that i can quiz them on their beliefs.

for example... i tell them that i am on medi-cal and would qualify for many more benefits if i didn't have parents who helped to take care of me. i tell them that i feel i am justified in that because i worked for 20 years straight, paying into the system and am using it right now while i work a 12 hour per week job with no benefits while going to school. then i ask them why they believe that it's ok for me to do it but not black families who probably have also payed into the system in the past.

their response is that the black families grow up on welfare and have never worked a day in their lives. all of them. every single black family who is on welfare has never had anyone working ever.

at the same time, these people brag about not paying taxes for the last 20 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i am no longer shocked at the things the guys say at the world's most racist bar that i work at... i have actually taken to putting on my wide eyed dumb blonde act so that i can quiz them on their beliefs.

for example... i tell them that i am on medi-cal and would qualify for many more benefits if i didn't have parents who helped to take care of me. i tell them that i feel i am justified in that because i worked for 20 years straight, paying into the system and am using it right now while i work a 12 hour per week job with no benefits while going to school. then i ask them why they believe that it's ok for me to do it but not black families who probably have also payed into the system in the past.

their response is that the black families grow up on welfare and have never worked a day in their lives. all of them. every single black family who is on welfare has never had anyone working ever.

at the same time, these people brag about not paying taxes for the last 20 years
    I know this is true, because I've heard this where I am too.

And my former "bff" who's super religious right wing, hasn't paid any form of taxes since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

at the same time, these people brag about not paying taxes for the last 20 years.

You guys should report them to the IRS for lulz.

You guys should report them to the IRS for lulz.
    I've actually seriously considered it, after one time I saw her quote Glenn Beck for a FB status relating to that topic.

maybe... or maybe not... there are a lot of retired cops that attend that bar. don't wanna get my family mix up in any of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    It gets worse.

“I’m a-wondering, Cliven Bundy is wondering about the black community. Are they better off with their woman aborting their children? Are they better off with their young men in prison? Are they with the older people on the sidewalks in front of their government-issued homes with a few children? Are they better off, are they happier than they was when they was in the South in front of their homes with their chickens, and their gardens, and their children around them. … and their men having something to do?”
    “I’m not saying that I thought they should be slaves … I’m not even saying they was better off. I’m a-wondering if they were better off?”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...e=facebook.com

You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games.

He went on to single out Johnson, who played his entire career for the rival Los Angeles Lakers and has gone on to become part of the Los Angeles Dodgers' ownership group:

Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games.
    Oh....
    The entire audio of the conversation between the Clippers owner and his girlfriend, who TMZ notes is black and Mexican, lasts over nine minutes. Reporters also reached out to Sterling and his representatives without receiving a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Uggh. What is wrong with people?? I just don't get this shit. This thread's so depressing. It always smacks reality straight into my face.

While I'm in here,Australia's getting a nasty rep for this shit. It's going to get worse with our current right wing cunt government, they're already trying to dismantle racial discrimination law despite polls showing >80% of the voting public are opposed. We've had public statements like "bigotry is a right, not a crime". That kind of shit hasn't been seen in Australian politics in my lifetime.

This was 1975 when Gough Whitlam returned traditional lands to their rightful owners for the first time in our history. I was 4. Aborigines were classified under the Native Fauna Act until they got the right to vote in 1967 - it was passed by Referendum so even in the 60's the vast majority of Australians didn't think like these bastards.

From that to this

The memes deadly serious too. We're fucked. Somehow the most racist bastards in Australia managed to get voted into government.

I guess I'd better hope they don't have spies on MDS. They're already screening parenting forums.

... hmm, I am having an awful lot of trouble getting online lately.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Uggh. What is wrong with people?? I just don't get this shit. This thread's so depressing. It always smacks reality straight into my face.

While I'm in here,Australia's getting a nasty rep for this shit. It's going to get worse with our current right wing cunt government, they're already trying to dismantle racial discrimination law despite polls showing >80% of the voting public are opposed. We've had public statements like "bigotry is a right, not a crime". That kind of shit hasn't been seen in Australian politics in my lifetime.

This was 1975 when Gough Whitlam returned traditional lands to their rightful owners for the first time in our history. I was 4. Aborigines were classified under the Native Fauna Act until they got the right to vote in 1967 - it was passed by Referendum so even in the 60's the vast majority of Australians didn't think like these bastards.

From that to this

The memes deadly serious too. We're fucked. Somehow the most racist bastards in Australia managed to get voted into government.

I guess I'd better hope they don't have spies on MDS. They're already screening parenting forums.

... hmm, I am having an awful lot of trouble getting online lately.
    The only thing I really know about the Aboriginal situation in Australia is from the movie Rabbit Proof Fence. That movie...was very moving and very sad.

What is this, Old Racist White Guy week? Plus oh right just happens to resurface at the same time? Is there a planetary misalignment that is causing a shift in the magnetic fields and activating these peoples' brains? Chemtrails? WHAT IS HAPPENING??
    Last edited by *crickets*; 04-26-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    What is this, Old Racist White Guy week? Plus oh right just happens to resurface at the same time? Is there a planetary misalignment that is causing a shift in the magnetic fields and activating these peoples' brains? Chemtrails? WHAT IS HAPPENING??
    People are always racist. Just that sometimes they have mics in front of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    People are always racist. Just that sometimes they have mics in front of them.
    I guess most of the time this is true. But I think there are different degrees of it. And no race is exempt.

In my case, I've NEVER understood exactly why Kool Aid, fried chicken and watermelon are attributed to black people. I just don't get it. But
    I do understand the Irish drinking thing (even though other nationalities are just as guilty if not more) and the Asian driving thing. But that's only because I live in an Asian neighborhood and you would shit bricks at the crap I see lol. I still have the sense to know that not EVERY person of Asian descent drives badly though. But I also go the other direction. Most Asians are amazing in Math and keep beautiful gardens. Are calm and have patience (again... Not all). And most Irish are very social and great Musicians (again.. Not all).

So you're right. Everyone is racist to a certain extent. But I think it's only harmful when used to hurt or to make people close-minded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

No, I'm not one of those "everyone is racist" people. My point is that this rancher dude thought the EXACT same shit last week, he j just wasn't on CNN. Last year, you didn't know who the fuck he was..... but that doesn't mean he was doing volunteer work with the NAACP.

That's why someone being a racist asshole isn't breaking news just cause they're suddenly in front of a camera.

Almost all black Americans (that aren't of Caribbean or African etc decent) have roots in the South. When they headed North they took fried chicken and soul food with them. That's basically all it is. Then you just start the stereotype of them acting like animals over it and you got yourself a stew going.

KoolAid is just cheap, and totally unhealthy, so blacks got stuck with that as well.

The more you know.....

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    No, I'm not one of those "everyone is racist" people. My point is that this rancher dude thought the EXACT same shit last week, he j just wasn't on CNN. Last year, you didn't know who the fuck he was..... but that doesn't mean he was doing volunteer work with the NAACP.

That's why someone being a racist asshole isn't breaking news just cause they're suddenly in front of a camera.

Almost all black Americans (that aren't of Caribbean or African etc decent) have roots in the South. When they headed North they took fried chicken and soul food with them. That's basically all it is. Then you just start the stereotype of them acting like animals over it and you got yourself a stew going.

KoolAid is just cheap, and totally unhealthy, so blacks got stuck with that as well.

The more you know.....
    Well, thanks for the education on it. Because I never have and still now never relate fried chicken or Kool Aid to black people. I love the stuff. Especially when you use corn flakes for the fried chicken. And any we used to use Kool Aid to make home made ice pops. I grew up on a farm. The cheap stuff was all we had.

I just realized I'm Black.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The NAACP's Los Angeles chapter has now twice combined an awful decision with even worse timing. On May 15, 2014, Donald Sterling is set to receive another Lifetime Achievement Award. Sterling also won the 2008 NAACP Presidents Award.

http://deadspin.com/naacp-to-honor-n...ium=socialflow

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Tony Abbott's cancer is spreading. That's what.

Sorry, can't multiquote, but seriously?? How can they even consider doing this? I don't understand how this shit works but is there a membership? Do they have a say in this? Does anyone?

Sterling is a pretty large donor, so that explains all you need to know. Most organizations whore themselves out like this why would the NAACP be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Sorry, can't multiquote, but seriously?? How can they even consider doing this? I don't understand how this shit works but is there a membership? Do they have a say in this? Does anyone?
    The national arm of the NAACP are asking them to withdraw it.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    Sterling is a pretty large donor, so that explains all you need to know. Most organizations whore themselves out like this why would the NAACP be any different?
    Right! What this man said!

Yes, money talks. This guy has been a well-known racist (and all-around asshole) for years but apparently even the NAACP can be bought.

here's what Snoop Dogg had to say on IG-
    'A message to the motherf***** that owns the Clippers. You b****-a** redneck white-bred chickens*** motherf*****: F*** you, your momma and everyone connected to you, you racist piece of s***. F*** you,'

Ahhh, the eloquence of snoop.

Thread Information