Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: THAT'S RACIST! Part 2: discussing racial tension in the US/abroad

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

boy, does it.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

All you had to read was "Florida cops..." and know it wasn't going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    All you had to read was "Florida cops..." and know it wasn't going to end well.

Florida Cops Shoot Unarmed Black Man In His Mother’s Driveway
    The deputies reportedly fired about seven shots at the unarmed man.

July 30, 2013 |

This weekend, deputies from Escambia County, Florida shot an unarmed man who went to grab cigarettes from the car parked in the driveway of his mother’s home. A neighbor called police at 2 a.m. because he suspected 60-year-old Roy Middleton was stealing the car. Things quickly escalated when two deputies arrived and ordered Middleton to “get your hands where I can see them,” the Pensacola News Journal reports:

[Middleton] said he initially thought it was a neighbor joking with him, but when he turned his head he saw deputies standing halfway down his driveway.

He said he backed out of the vehicle with his hands raised, but when he turned to face the deputies, they immediately opened fire.

“It was like a firing squad,” he said. “Bullets were flying everywhere.”

The deputies reportedly fired about seven shots at the unarmed man; Middleton was shot in the leg, and another five bullet holes hit the car and the side of house.

With the Trayvon Martin case still a fresh memory for another Florida county, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the State Attorney’s office are now investigating the incident. For now, the involved officers are on paid administrative leave.

UPDATE

Sheriff David Morgan told press Monday afternoon the police officers reported the man “lunged out of a vehicle and spun toward them.” The gun shots shattered bones in Middleton’s left thigh, which “will require the insertion of a metal rod.”

Hispanics are the most racist people for sure. You think the whites hate blacks? No way jose. Try bringing home a pinche miyate to dad and the brothers and cousins. See how far that goes. Mexico is the same way as well. Racist as fuck.

Mexicans get that pass on hating blacks just because the majority white also hates on them.

Trust me on this one. Growing up around a bunch of mexicans, they say nigger more than any race.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Hispanics are the most racist people for sure. You think the whites hate blacks? No way jose. Try bringing home a pinche miyate to dad and the brothers and cousins. See how far that goes. Mexico is the same way as well. Racist as fuck.

Mexicans get that pass on hating blacks just because the majority white also hates on them.

Trust me on this one. Growing up around a bunch of mexicans, they say nigger more than any race.
    Is that like protecting their strong Hispanic heritage?

I am also here to bring reality into this mix. The whites are gonna get it in this thread, but let's be real here.

There are black people and there are niggas.

We have a lot of niggas in the us and there is nothing wrong with calling them out. Niggas be using all the excuses as to why they are failures in life. We must realize that the nigga mentality isn't gonna get black people anywhere.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I don't understand the phrase "reverse racism".
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post

I've always said this. It's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I don't understand the phrase "reverse racism".
    Reverse racism is discrimination against the dominant racial group in a society

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    Is that like protecting their strong Hispanic heritage?

They look at themselves like they are better than blacks. They see blacks as lazy. Mexicans will work their asses off and feel blacks just make excuses. Mexicans will for the most part take care of their kids. I mean cross the river , live in a closet and send money back home so the family gets food. Blacks don't commit to family like they do in their eyes. The heritage is at play as well as they are very proud of it obviously. But go white........or even asian and they will be ok with it because socially they move up. Not so much with blacks. Many learn english and the children are all almost all bilingual. They feel superior to blacks because in their eyes they can barely even master one language. The main thing is work though. They just view blacks as lazy bums.

And mexico is worse than the US. You should see what they do to Guatemalans immigrants there.
    Last edited by beli; 07-30-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Reverse racism is discrimination against the dominant racial group in a society

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism
    I know what it stands for. I just don't understand it. Racism is racism. Why does it need to be identified separately based on who is hating who? THAT has to be segregated too?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I know what it stands for. I just don't understand it. Racism is racism. Why does it need to be identified separately based on who is hating who? THAT has to be segregated too?
    When white people use the term 'reverse racism' I love to point out that by saying that, they're admitting that as a norm white people have the racism market cornered to the point that when someone else is guilty of racism, it gets another name.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 08-03-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Systematically speaking is what is being discussed. When you talk reverse racism it is mostly from a systematic viewpoint. You have to make the distinction because we are talking about a ruling class of white people that are in the dominant position in this country. When you group it as just "racism" generally speaking, you can come to the conclusion that they can be viewed upon as equal. Reverse racism is a byproduct of racism and should be recognized accordingly.

The difference is when black people hate white people, it comes with centuries of repression, whereas when white people hate black people, it's essentially fear, ignorance, and a 'oh man, we kept these people down for so long so they became poor fuck and rob us, we're such victims."

Reverse discrimination

The difference is when black people hate white people, it comes with centuries of repression, whereas when white people hate black people, it's essentially fear, ignorance, and a 'oh man, we kept these people down for so long so they became poor fuck and rob us, we're such victims."
    I mean, I get that. I UNDERSTAND why other races would have animosity towards "white people"... history tells that tale.

I just think it's hilarious that racism can't be equal either. Like, really??? It has to have another name?? I can't.

Thread Information