Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2448

Thread: THAT'S RACIST! Part 2: discussing racial tension in the US/abroad

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm not twisting anything. You said what you said, and after living in that region I am telling you it's racist. I also knew (as I posted above) that you would say that about eating that kind of food. I used it as an example to show you what kind of racist remark you were making...I didn't say you did or didn't eat any of that.

I don't care if your mechanic doesn't have a problem with it, he's probably just being nice because you are a customer. It's very offensive. I have plenty of friends from that region, and they would be hurt if they heard someone say that about them...but they would also expect it from Americans.

No, I think it's Americans who have a problem...all races, but definitely not all people. My BIL, who is African American said "as long as it isn't us, I don't care if they get discriminated against", and I have heard that sentiment from other minorities...and I've heard white people just be racist all around in general on the subject.
    Associating foods with different races is not racism. Black people love fried chicken, indians love curry, filipinos love lumpia, puerto ricans love rice n beans, italians love pasta n sauce. You're fuckn crazy if you think thats racist.

My mechanic is not offended when I call him red dot and I am not offended when he tells me my people eat crickets and grasshoppers. We go at each other all the time we laugh and make fun of each other, the only people who get offended are the ones not involved they are always the ones who say "hey, you cannot say that to him its racist and offensive". Sideline muthafuckas are always the ones who have the issue.

Why did you need to say African American when referring to your BIL?, why not say black man? When speaking of whites you said white people, not italian americans or german americans or polish americans....you simply said white....but when speaking of your BIL you had the need to point out Africa, is that not racist? White people always have the need to let blacks know "hey buddy, hey pal.... youre from Africa".

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Calling someone a "Red Dot Indian" is fucking racist, asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    That is how my BIL refers to himself. Should I go tell him that this twit on the Internet says he can't call himself that??? My mother is full blood Seminole Indian. That makes me half. I do refer to myself as being half American Indian....so please go fuck yourself. I don't just apply it to other people/races. Also, I like how you assume all of us are white. You know nothing about us.
    If he calls himself African American thats cool thats his choice, many blacks do call themselves African American....I refer to myself as a black man or black, I don't have anything to do with Africa. But you missed my point or maybe you didn't maybe you just ignored it bcz you know its true. When white people talk about other whites its always just 'white'.......but when whites talk about blacks they always throw in the Africa!!!

Interesting you refer to yourself as American Indian, where did you get that from? The indians were here first and this land wasn't called America. The white man put that label on this land and on your people, just like they do to us with that 'African American' bullshit.

When I said 'white people always have the need to let blacks know about Africa' that was a general statement, I was not saying all of you whites here on MDS bcz you are right I have no fuckn idea who you people are or what you look like. I only know the old members from MDS....back when this place was alive and active many many years ago. You new people are nothing like the people who were here before.

I will not go fuck myself, at least not right now....maybe after work I can fuck myself at home and get a good nut off :)

https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/.../285-566605502

Update a Houston area school is accused of racism over grades.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Black people love fried chicken, .
    So does everyone else.

Which one do you like best, pakistan curry or india curry?
    Indian

WTF is with all these disgusting, entitled, racist women lately?? These kids are lucky she was so adamant & entitled that she turned on police too for not validating her actions, because even with the vid they'd be pushing it to convince people she was at fault otherwise. As it stands there was still at least one man defending her at the community meeting despite the fact she bit a fucking police officer!!

The vid of her being a cunt at the pool is embedded at the bottom for anyone who can't be arsed reading all the detail.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/06/steph...ebby-strempel/

By Jessica McBride
    Jun 27, 2018 at 12:37am

Facebook/Mugshot
    Stephanie Sebby Strempel

Stephanie Sebby-Strempel, a skincare consultant from South Carolina, is accused of assaulting an African-American boy during a tirade at a swimming pool while using racial slurs and allegedly telling the boy and his friends to ?get out.?

Sebby-Strempel is accused of ?repeatedly hitting? the 15-year-old boy in the face and chest, alleges ABC 4. The rage didn?t stop there, authorities allege, accusing the married mother of later biting a police officer who came to her home to serve a warrant against her regarding the pool incident.

The incident is but the latest in a string of cases throughout the United States in which white women are accused of mistreating non-white people. Most recently two women dubbed Permit Patty and BBQ Becky were in the news; the first woman, Alison Ettel, was recorded trying to stop an 8-year-old girl from selling water outside her home in San Francisco. The second, Jennifer Schulte, called the police to report a group of black people who were barbecuing in an Oakland park.

Stephanie Sebby-Strempel?s alleged behavior was captured on video, which you can watch below. The incident occurred at a Summerville, South Carolina swimming pool. ?This young man is in the Distinguished Young Gentleman?s Group. He?s not your average teen,? said one concerned community activist, Tricia Fisher, to Heavy. The video has sparked outrage in the teen?s community over what people say is racist mistreatment. ?He?s an OUTSTANDING young man,? added Fisher.

Here?s what you need to know:

1. Sebby-Strempel Is Accused of Screaming That She Would Call 911 If the Boys Did Not ?Get Out Now?

Investigators say that Sebby-Strempel was the aggressor and the attack was ?unprovoked,? but the boy ?didn?t respond or retaliate to being hit,? according to ABCNews4. ?Sebby-Strempel is clearly the aggressor in the assault even going as far as to continue to assault the victim as he was walking away from her,? The Charlotte Observer quotes the incident report as alleging.

?Get out. Get out,? the 38-year-old woman identified as Sebby-Strempel screams in the viral video to the 15-year-old teenager and other boys at the pool. ?Get out now. There?s three numbers I can dial. 911, okay? Get out, little punk,? the irate woman says in the video. She appears to grab toward the person with the camera. The video does not contain the alleged racial slurs; the mother alleged at a public meeting that the racial slur was the ?N? word and was used before the boy started filming the scene.

According to Live5News, Stephanie Sebby-Strempel now stands accused of ?one count of third-degree assault and battery and two counts of assaulting, beating or wounding a police officer while resisting arrest.? Sebby-Strempel, who is called Stephanie Strempel in jail records, has bailed out of custody, online records show. The television station reported that bail was set at $65,000.

Stephanie Sebby-Strempel?s jail record.

A police incident report accuses Sebby-Strempel of calling the boys ?punks? and using ?racial slurs,? according to Live5, which adds that the report accuses her of continuing ?to follow the teen toward the pool exit? and alleges she ?hit him in the face at least twice.? The boy?s mother said in a press conference that her son was visiting with a friend ?that had permission to be there.?

After the incident, police went to Sebby-Strempel?s home and she is accused of pushing ?one detective into a wall, injuring his knee, and then bit a second detective on the arm, breaking the skin,? alleges ABC News 4.

2. Rodan & Fields Says It?s Reaching Out to Sebby-Strempel, an Independent Contractor, to ?Reiterate Our Corporate Values?

Stephanie Sebby Strempel with her husband.

Sebby-Strempel works for the skincare company Rodan & Fields.

In a tweet, Rodan & Fields described Sebby-Strempel as an independent contractor for the company. ?We do not condone violence of any kind and pride ourselves on embracing inclusion and acceptance of all. Please note, this person is not a Rodan + Fields employee, but an Independent Contractor. We are reaching out to this individual to reiterate our corporate values,? the tweet reads.

The company describes itself as ?a premium skincare brand built on a legacy of innovative dermatology?inspired skincare products backed by clinical results.?

People have now filled the Facebook page for Rodan & Fields with angry comments.

?You need an apology statement to go out during this time NOTTTTT promotions. You just lost a customer!? wrote one woman. ?Any tips for summer child protection ?? wrote another. ?Done with you guys!! I will not buy anymore if she is a representation of your brand!! Yikes!!? wrote another customer.

3. The Boy?s Mother Argues the Situation Was a Hate Crime

The mother and father of the boy held a press conference with others at the Community Resource Center in Summerville. The mother?s name is Deanna RocQuemore. She labeled what happened a ?hate crime. This was a situation that should have never happened. My son was assaulted and struck? because she did not feel they belonged at the pool,? the mother alleged. She called her son a ?distinguished gentleman,? commending him for his level of control. She alleges that her son?s skin color drove the situation, although authorities had not charged a hate crime offense.

A community public hearing was also already held on the June 24, 2018 incident, and the boy?s mother showed up as did a friend of Stephanie Sebby-Stempel. ?We have too many of our children incarcerated. Too many of our children dead,? said the man moderating the hearing, the video of which you can see below :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00012237377985

At the public hearing, the mother provided additional details, saying that her son and and the other boys went to the pool with ?one of their basketball teammates and they got to the pool and someone came and opened the gate because the person who lives there was already inside.? She alleged that Sebby-Strempel walked up and the boys said, ??We don?t even know you.? That?s when she started yelling out racial slurs and telling them to move.? She denied that her son used the term ?b*tch as*? to refer to Sebby-Strempel at the pool. She alleged Sebby-Strempel used the ?N? word to refer to the boys, although that accusation is not captured on video.

She alleged that the boys were ?not trespassing, someone let them in to get to the person they were there to see.? The mother said her son was holding a phone that he had just gotten for his birthday, and she praised her son?s restraint.

The man who was leading the meeting, Louis Smith, the Director of the Community Resource Center in Summerville, then told the boy, who was also at the meeting, ?I am very concerned about a lot of it. I want to applaud this young man. I want to applaud you sir. You did the right thing by walking away. You really did. I don?t know how many times I can say that. White privilege is real in America. White privilege is real in America. Ma?am the scenario could have been a lot different. There is no way under any scenario that I can see that when the cops come up there that they would have taken this young man?s side? had he responded differently.

A man who identified himself as a resident of the subdivision and a friend of Sebby-Strempel, said he was there on his own behalf. He accused one of the boys of ?flipping the bird? and claimed the pool was ?clearly marked that you have to be with a resident. Otherwise you would be trespassing. It?s clearly marked with several signs.?

He also alleged that the pool has various rules. ?One, if you are under the age of 16 you must be accompanied by someone. You need to be there with a resident. If you can not open the gate yourself, you do not belong there,? the man contended.

?We want to make sure everyone is doing things safe, we want you to have fun, but at the same time, we want you to act responsibly,? Strempel said, according to the story.

<<snilpped>>

Stephanie Sebby-Strempel

<<snipped>>

According to Live5News, a legal representative for Sebby-Strempel told the bond court judge of the charge against the minor, ?With regard to that one, we?re not terrible concerned with it but will say there are certainly more than one side of the story on that charge.?

Fucking lunatic. Even if they so happened to have been there without consent, how the fuck is it ok to be hitting teenagers?! I would have called her way more than just a bitch. The dude that showed up to defend her at the meeting has gotta be banging her on the side, right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...gmi?li=BBnbfcL

Now a Principal is facing issues over how he handled the Black Valedictorians rights.

Jaisaan Lovett graduated from University Preparatory Charter School for Young Men as the valedictorian last month, with a full scholarship to Clark Atlanta University. He is the school's first black valedictorian and, as such, had some things to say in his speech.

There was thanks for his parents, siblings and teachers and encouragement for his classmates. For school leader Joseph Munno, though, Lovett had a different message:

"To Mr. Munno, my principal, there's a whole lot of things I've wanted to say to you for a long time. ... I'm here as the UPrep 2018 valedictorian to tell you that you couldn't break me. I'm still here, and I'm still here strong.

"And after all these years, all this anger I've had toward you and UPrep as a whole, I realized I had to let that go in order to better myself. And I forgive you for everything I held against you."

Lovett's comments about Munno would likely have gone unnoticed if he'd delivered it as planned at the small graduation ceremony.

Instead, the school refused to let him speak, the result of what Lovett believes is personal animosity on Munno's part. As it happens, though, he has a powerful friend: Mayor Lovely Warren, in whose office he works as an intern.

Warren invited him to City Hall to deliver the speech and posted it on the city's official YouTube channel.

"Unfortunately, Jaisaan's school did not allow him to give his valedictorian speech," Warren said in the video. "For some reason, his school — in a country where freedom of speech is a constitution right, and the city of Frederick Douglass — turned his moment of triumph into a time of sorrow and pain.

"Jaisaan will never graduate from high school again. He will never get that moment back. This is not the time to punish a child because you may not like what he has to say."

Munno and the school did not respond to a request for comment. UPrep, an all-male school serving grades 7-12, is one of Rochester's best regarded charter schools, with annual graduation rates well above 90 percent.

Lovett said he'd had numerous run-ins with Munno over his six years at UPrep. In one instance last year, he led a five-day student strike when he said the school wouldn't order needed safety equipment for a lab.

"There’s a lot of wrong things that go on at that school, and when I notice it I speak out against it," he said. "(Munno) is a guy that doesn’t like to be told 'no.'"

Lovett said he was never asked to deliver a valedictorian speech even though past students had done so. When he requested permission to speak anyway, he said Munno denied him.

"He didn’t want to see the speech or what it said, nothing," Lovett said. "He just said no."

Warren also posted the YouTube video on her official mayoral Facebook page, crediting Lovett for "speaking truth to power" and saying he had been "silenced" by the school.

In a follow-up Facebook comment, she said: "He nor his parents were ever given a reason (why he wasn't allowed to give the speech). I called the principal but to my knowledge he never called me back. He and Jaisaan didn’t have a great relationship and it was his last chance to show him who was boss. He worked hard for this opportunity and his mom and dad were in tears that there was nothing that they could do from the audience. They weren’t going to ruin it for everyone else."

A spokesman for Warren said he did not know whether Warren was aware of the specifics of Lovett's complaints against Munno.

Lovett's brother, LaJason Lovett, was salutatorian at UPrep last year and received a full ride to Morehouse College. Jaisaan is using his own scholarship to study video game design

OK, so I take back what I said in my last post, it's not just women. Obviously. Fuckhead racist men are also getting all territorial about sharing public pools & shit that's not even fucking theirs

https://nypost.com/2018/07/05/white-...hborhood-pool/

White Man Calls Police On Black Family At Pool

Eat your heart out, ?Pool Patrol Paula.?

In yet another alleged case of racial profiling caught on video, a white man in North Carolina spent his Fourth of July holiday calling the police on a black woman who was trying to swim in her neighborhood pool ? because he didn?t believe she was rich enough to live there.

?This is a classic case of racial profiling in my half a million $$ neighborhood pool,? wrote Facebook user Jasmine Edwards.

?This happened to me and my baby today,? she said, in reference to her encounter with police, which was captured on cell phone video. ?What a shame!!?

Edwards claimed in the video that the man ? identified by his lawyer as Adam Bloom ? reported her to authorities because she didn?t have an ID card on her, proving that she and her son lived in the Winston-Salem neighborhood where the pool is located.

Residents are supposedly the only ones allowed to use the pool, and Edwards said she proved her residency by providing her address.

?Where does it say that I have to show an ID to use my pool? My own pool,? she asks on video while speaking to Bloom in front of the responding officers.

?It doesn?t say she has to show an ID anywhere,? another resident says.

The cops try their best to reason with Bloom, who is with his kids, and explain to him that Edwards doesn?t need an ID to swim with her child, but he insists on seeing one anyway.

?I feel this is racial profiling,? Edwards says. ?I am the only black person here with my son ? and he walked all the way to me, to ask for my ID. He asked for my address. I give it to him, and then he came back and said, ?Well, I didn?t catch your address correctly. Can you provide an ID to prove the address that you gave to me?? And I said, ?Why do I have to show my ID? Is there an ordinance in the neighborhood???

In response, Bloom says he asks residents ?pretty much a couple times a week? to see their IDs.

His lawyer, John Vermitsky, told The Post that his client works for the Glenridge Homeowners Association, where he and Edwards live, as the pool chairman and board member ? so he?s required to ask people for IDs on account of his position.

In fact, he claimed that Bloom wasn?t even the one who initially complained about Edwards.

?He had a pool member come to him and say ?this person doesn?t appear to be a pool member? and asked to check their credentials, as he?s required to do so,? Vermitsky said. ?[Edwards] became loud and confrontational, and he wanted to make sure that the situation was handled properly.?

One of the officers on the scene on Wednesday can be heard asking Bloom if residents are required to carry a ?swim card? of some sort, granting them access to the pool area.

?Yes! I have one! That?s how I got in!? Edwards says. ?What can I charge against him for racial profiling?! Because this is ridiculous.?

The male cop informs her that the incident would have to be handled as a civil dispute, but admits that he?s never heard of local residents being required to carry IDs at neighborhood pools.

?I?m just here with my baby ? swimming,? Edwards says, scolding Bloom for wasting ?taxpayers money.?

?I understand. I understand completely,? the cop replies. ?If she has a card to get in the pool, I believe that should be enough.?

To which Bloom says: ?Okay, let?s validate that it works then.?

Edwards proceeds to open the gate with her card, but still, Bloom is skeptical.

?They kinda make their way around sometimes,? he says, speaking to the cops. ?But that?s good enough for me today.?

Attempts to reach Edwards were unsuccessful on Thursday. It?s unclear if she plans to file a civil suit against Bloom. The woman is one of several black Americans who claim to have been racially profiled and reported to police by white people in recent months.

Some of the individuals that have been caught on video calling the cops have garnered popular nicknames, such as ?Permit Patty? and ?BBQ Becky.?

One woman from South Carolina was dubbed ?Pool Patrol Paula? after she reportedly accosted two black teens for swimming at her neighborhood pool. They had been brought there by a local resident, who had access.

Keeping this in mind, social media users tried giving Bloom similar nicknames on Thursday ? including #IDAdam, #PoolPatrolPeter and #PoolPatrolPaul.

?We?ve seen #PermitPatty, #BBQBecky and now I give you #PoolPatrolPaula ?s other half #PoolPatrolPeter,? tweeted one person.

?#PoolPatrolPaul Is gonna be fired before he gets home from work,? another said.

According to the Winston-Salem Journal, Bloom resigned from his position as pool chairman and board member on Thursday night, effective immediately.

?We sincerely regret that an incident occurred yesterday at our community pool that left neighbors feeling racially profiled,? the homeowners association said in a statement. ?In confronting and calling the police on one of our neighbors, the pool chair escalated a situation in a way that does not reflect the inclusive values Glenridge seeks to uphold as a community.?

Bloom?s lawyer told The Post that while he understands how Edwards and others could perceive his call to police on Wednesday as being racially motivated, it in no way was.

?It?s not unreasonable for there to be that perception,? Vermitsky said, noting the numerous alleged cases of racial profiling.

?But it?s dangerous when we paint with a broad brush and label that as being the motivation for all these things,? he added. ?This poor guy is being crucified?for doing something he was appointed to do.?

Vermitsky said his client has been receiving nonstop phone calls from random people ? and even death threats ? because of the Fourth of July incident.

?This guy is really having a very difficult situation and dealing with backlash for something that?s pretty undeserved,? his attorney explained. ?If you notice, he remains very calm ? doesn?t make any racial epithets or anything. He was put in a very uncomfortable situation, trying to deal with conflicting responsibilities, and it?s simply unfair. This guy is in a very difficult situation, and it?s all because of a very misleading video.?

& what a shock. His fucking lawyer (who I think is a friend & also part of this HOA) defends him & claims his client is the real victim here & that it wasn't racially motivated because there were "no racial epithets or anything".

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Why does it have to be ignorance?, because you said so? Clearly there is a difference between pakistani curry and curry in india....so my question which one is liked the best is not ignorant it is a valid question! You can twist shit if you want to, have fun with that.

As a black man I love watermelon and used to like grape soda however I stopped drinking soda about 10 yrs ago, ocean-spray grape juice is my favorite. My bagels, toast, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches only get grape jelly. Stereotype or not black people love watermelon and grape. Oh, and dont forget fried chicken, another favorite. You can go ahead and twist that too, have fun

My mechanic is from india, he has a red dot, I call him red dot.....he doesn't have a problem with it.....its usually white people who have a problem with it pre-post 9/11 makes no difference!
    Black woman here. I DON'T eat fried chicken nor watermelon. Take your generalizations some where else. Not all of us are ignorant and dumb like you. There's no way in the world I would address someone as a 'red dot Indian'

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    If he calls himself African American thats cool thats his choice, many blacks do call themselves African American....I refer to myself as a black man or black, I don't have anything to do with Africa. But you missed my point or maybe you didn't maybe you just ignored it bcz you know its true. When white people talk about other whites its always just 'white'.......but when whites talk about blacks they always throw in the Africa!!!

Interesting you refer to yourself as American Indian, where did you get that from? The indians were here first and this land wasn't called America. The white man put that label on this land and on your people, just like they do to us with that 'African American' bullshit.

When I said 'white people always have the need to let blacks know about Africa' that was a general statement, I was not saying all of you whites here on MDS bcz you are right I have no fuckn idea who you people are or what you look like. I only know the old members from MDS....back when this place was alive and active many many years ago. You new people are nothing like the people who were here before.

I will not go fuck myself, at least not right now....maybe after work I can fuck myself at home and get a good nut off :)
    Ohh you're one of THOSE Black people. Don't waste your time. He's lost, but I bet he thinks he's woke.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Black woman here. I DON'T eat fried chicken nor watermelon. Take your generalizations some where else. Not all of us are ignorant and dumb like you. There's no way in the world I would address someone as a 'red dot Indian'
    Fried chicken can give you a heart attack so you're doing the right thing by not eating it. Stay healthy!

I've never understood how fried chicken and watermelon became a negative, stereotypical black thing. As a Southerner, most people I know, black or white, like fried chicken and watermelon. We eat a TON of watermelon at my house ... fried chicken, not so much, because it's not good for you, but I still love it.

I feel like it should be a "Southern thing." I really don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I've never understood how fried chicken and watermelon became a negative, stereotypical black thing. As a Southerner, most people I know, black or white, like fried chicken and watermelon. We eat a TON of watermelon at my house ... fried chicken, not so much, because it's not good for you, but I still love it.

Well really, who doesn't like fried chicken? I don't care for watermelon, but everyone else in our house does, and we're about as far from southern or black as you can imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well really, who doesn't like fried chicken? I don't care for watermelon, but everyone else in our house does, and we're about as far from southern or black as you can imagine.
    I'm about the whitest guy you'll ever meet and I love fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda. I think it's a stupid stereotype (most stereotypes are stupid).
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

Its bcz of how its prepared, blacks cook fried chicken better than whites. And also bcz chicken was all we could afford back then so we ate it everyday......so someone said blacks love fried chicken and it stuck.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...N6X?li=BBnbfcL

DAmn

A black man who was confronted and asked to leave the pool at the apartment building where he lives in a viral video says he was the victim of racial profiling.

Indiana resident Shayne Holland used his cell phone to record a confrontation between himself and an security guard who was an off-duty Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officer last Friday.

The incident happened when he was sitting at the pool at the River Crossing Apartments, where he has lived since February 2017, according to the Indianapolis Star.

"I had my headphones when she approached me so I didn't hear her the first time. When I asked her to repeat herself, she asked if I lived in the neighborhood. I said yes," Holland told the Star. "When she asked where I lived, I said I don't know you and you haven't identified yourself, so I'm not just going to give you my address."

The man said he presented the officer, whose name was not immediately available, with a key he was issued from the apartment complex which allows him access to the pool.

The officer then contacted the complex's property manager to confirm Holland was a resident, which the manager did confirm.

But the situation continued to escalate in the video posted on Twitter. The officer, who is wearing a badge, continues to press Holland in the video. He repeatedly says he was uncomfortable giving the officer his address.

"Why do I need to give this lady, who I don't know, my address?" Holland asked in the video, while noting that he paid $1,600 in rent for the following month.

Holland was then told to leave the pool by the officer.

"Why do I have to leave my pool?" he asked.

The manager said in response that the man was being told to leave because he refused to answer the officer, who was working as security while off-duty as a police officer according to the Star.

Alex Stokely, the vice president of Barrett & Stokely, which manages the apartment complex, told the local publication that the manager has since been placed on leave. The company also added that they are currently investigating the situation.

The security officer was reportedly at the pool because of previous incidents involving non-residents using the pool, according to the Star.

Holy shit, this idiot is fucking TERRIFIED

& all because a Black woman asked to use a coupon in his store.

Attached Images Attached Images

& there's a reason he's so quick to assume other people are willing to commit fraud

"White CVS manager who called cops on black woman with coupon is Republican who was busted for forging signatures: report"

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/whi...atures-report/

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...214823050.html

He said he was ?going to burn down the building with all the f------ Jews,? Miami Beach cops say

July 13, 2018 10:34 AM

Updated July 14, 2018 09:46 AM

A resident at a Miami Beach condo was angry after learning he was about to be evicted so he planned to burn down the building and had one group, in particular, targeted, police say.

Along with gasoline and some of the materials he planned to use to fan the flames, detectives found artifacts with swastikas and books of Nazi ideology inside his apartment.

Miami Beach police said their quick action responding to a tip stopped a condo complex on Collins Avenue from going up in flames Thursday afternoon.

?We are confident the work of our detectives prevented an imminent crisis at 5601 Collins Ave.,? police said Friday morning after the arrest of Walter Edward Stolper on a charge of attempted arson in the first degree.

Police say Stolper, 72, was angry over being served eviction papers and had expressed anger and aggression toward other residents at the condominium on several occasions.

On Thursday, police say Stolper told witness Luis Diaz that he was ?going to burn down the building with all the f------ Jews,? according to the arrest report.

According to the affidavit, Diaz said Stolper told him he was going to fill plastic containers with gasoline, pour the fuel down the building?s main line, and ignite the gas. Stolper told Diaz that he purchased two electrical fans ?to fan the flames and cause maximum amount of damage.?

Diaz also told police Stolper bought padlocks and painted them red and told him he had intended to place the locks on the condo?s fire hoses to prevent the fire department from putting out the fire.

A resident at the Collins condo, Viannette Justino, told police Stolper had recently been served with eviction papers, but it is not clear why the association wanted him removed.

When Miami Beach officers Raymond Diaz (no relation), Sergio Campos and Fulgencio Medina arrived at the condo at about 5:45 p.m. they saw Stolper in the parking garage moving two plastic containers using a shopping cart. According to the affidavit, police smelled gasoline coming from the shopping cart and Stolper?s car.

Justino told police that several residents ?could smell a strong odor of gasoline in the hallways and elevators.?

Police found eight plastic containers filled with gasoline in the garbage chute dumpster that had been tossed down the chute. Gasoline had also been poured down the chute from the 15th floor, police said.

Officers said the gas-filled containers in the dumpster matched the gas-filled containers Stolper had with him in the garage.

Detectives interviewed Stolper inside his apartment and he gave consent to search the unit, police said. There, police found the two black electrical fans, along with the swastikas and Nazi books.

?I bought the gas to make a small barbecue,? Stolper told detectives, the arrest report said.

?His motivation appears to be triggered by an upcoming eviction and anger towards Jewish neighbors,? Miami Beach police said in a tweet posted Friday morning.

Later Friday, the Anti-Defamation League praised local and federal law enforcement for the fast action.

?We commend the Miami Beach Police Department, led by Chief Daniel J. Oates, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation for taking this tip seriously, and for the swift investigation which undoubtedly thwarted a potential mass-casualty event,? said Sheri Zvi, ADL Florida regional director in a statement.

?Based on available public information about the incident, we urge the Miami-Dade State Attorney?s Office to take a hard look at reclassifying and prosecuting this incident as a hate crime,? the ADL added.

Attached Images Attached Images

An Ohio woman was arrested for spray-painting obscene racial slurs and swastikas on her neighbor?s house in Toledo over the weekend.

Patricia Edelen, 47, graffitied ?Hail Trump,? the n-word and a swastika on the front of her neighbor?s house with white spray paint the night of July 13. Authorities arrested Edelen the following evening, after another neighbor?s surveillance camera caught her committing vandalism.

According to the Toledo Blade, Edelen was charged with criminal mischief, ethnic intimidation and criminally damaging property, all misdemeanors. The incident occurred hours before the town?s annual African-American parade.

I was thinking today wouldn't it be funny if these morons that spray paint these types of thing on houses or synagogues did it in 80s hip hop graffiti style.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

http://www.wbur.org/npr/629830383/te...burning-mosque

Update a Texas man found guilty for arson at a mosque

. A federal jury has found Marq Vincent Perez, 26, guilty of a hate crime in the arson attack on a mosque in Victoria, Texas, in January 2017. Perez, who is set to be sentenced in October, faces up to 40 years in prison.

When fire devastated the Victoria Islamic Center last year, an outpouring of support followed, with neighboring Jewish and Christian congregations offering to host Muslim services in their buildings.

"Hate crimes are not only an attack on a specific victim, they threaten the cornerstone of diversity that America was built upon," FBI Special Agent in Charge Perrye K. Turner said of the case, according to a Justice Department release. "Perpetrators of hate crimes, like Perez, aim to chip away at our nation's foundations by instilling fear into entire communities with violence."

More than $1.1 million was donated to help rebuild the mosque, with the bulk of that money coming just days after the blaze. The mosque's congregants were also embraced by the small Texas city, as the community held rallies and prayer vigils to reject hate.

According to recent postings on its Facebook page, the mosque has been nearly rebuilt and the new facade around the main entrance includes granite display blocks from the original building.

"Our hearts are filled with gratitude for the tremendous support we've received," wrote Omar Rachid, who attends the mosque, on the fundraising campaign's webpage. "The outpouring of love, kind words, hugs, helping hands and the financial contributions are examples of the true American Spirit and Humanity at its best with donations coming in from all over the world."

Perez was found guilty of a federal hate crime for the destruction of a religious place of worship, along with using a fire to commit a felony and possession of an unregistered destructive device (in connection to an attempted car bombing two weeks before the arson).

The jury took about three hours to deliberate before finding Perez guilty on all counts.

During Perez's five-day trial, prosecutors presented a witness who was with him on the night of the fire. The Justice Department says that person "described how excited Perez was upon seeing the mosque in flames and that he was 'jumping up and down like a little kid.' "

The government said items that had been stolen from the mosque were found in Perez's home. And an agent said Perez's Facebook profile featured hate-filled postings.

As Houston Public Media reports, the mosque attack came just after President Trump issued his first attempt at a travel ban that targeted several Muslim-majority countries. After the fire, HPM reports, "A member of the mosque took photos of the blaze and posted them to the center's official Facebook page, writing, 'We will rebuild, with LOVE!' "

There's some footage at the link of the police officers "interacting" with these kids.

I hope they're going all out to ID the racist teen couple who set this shit off & charge both of them asap. The guy committed assault & hate crimes, but his girlfriend made a calculated attempt to commit murder via cop. She deliberately lied to the 911 operator that these kids were armed with knives & a handgun, knowing full well there was a good chance one of them would be shot dead.

It's a damn fucking shame none of the "multiple onlookers" who witnessed the original hate crime, took pix or vid of the attacker & his nasty little sidekick

https://www.theroot.com/i-thought-it...mpression=true

'I Thought It Would Be My Last Day of the World': Teens Speak Out After Being Held at Gunpoint By Cops

Michael Harriot
    Tuesday 6:45pm
    Filed to:NEWS

Screenshot: KSTP

A group of boys who were detained by police officers last week told reporters about the harrowing incident that included racial slurs, cops pointing guns at teenagers and the unsolved mystery of a 911 call.

On Wednesday, Brianna Lindell posted a video to her Facebook page of Minnesota Park Police detaining four teenagers at Minnehaha Falls, a Minneapolis, Minn. area park. The video quickly went viral, as did another exclusive video of the incident obtained by The Root.

Multiple onlookers said they say they witnessed an older white teenager attack the boys as they played in the park. According to the eyewitness accounts, the white aggressor had a trash can, a stick and also claimed that he had a knife.

After bystanders deescalated the situation, the white boy apparently vanished into thin air along with his girlfriend, who had already called 911 claiming her boyfriend was being accosted by black four teenagers with knives and a gun.

After police arrived on the scene, handcuffed the black youngsters, searched them at gunpoint, put the boys in the back of a police car and told onlookers to scram, they declared the incident was over because they couldn?t find any weapons.

On Monday, the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MN) held a press conference allowing the boys involved to give their side of the story.

?I was at the park I was just trying to have a good day with my friends,? Adam Guffe recounted. ?This white kid just came up to us saying racial slurs toward us. When the cops came, they just put guns to our faces. I felt like I was discriminated [against]. I felt like this was not supposed to happen. I hope it never happens to anyone again,? added the eighth-grader.

Park Police initially claimed that the responding officers only ?unholstered? their weapon, but did not point it at the children. Authorities later recanted that statement and admitted that at least one gun was pointed in ?the general direction? of the four teenage boys, none of whom had reached their sixteenth birthday.

?They pulled a gun in my face, and I was scared,? said 14-year-old Suhaib Ahmed. ?One was shaking and I was scared that he was going to shoot me.?

Thirteen-year-old Abdijabar Ahmed echoed the other boys? accounts, explaining: ?I was scared. I thought that would be my last day of the world.?

According to KARE, Minnesota Park Police has hired an outside legal team to investigate the police officers? conduct. A representative from the parks also met privately with the families to apologize for the incident.

?The way that our children were dealt with was subhuman,? said Sirat Guffe the mother of Adan. She added, through a translator:

?They treated our children as they were felons or thugs. Our children are not terrorists, They are not gangsters. They are not criminals.

The way that this incident happened has really affected our family. We?re still feeling depressed and sick from this incident.?

All four children were part of Minneapolis? large Somali Muslim community.

Investigators still have not been able to track down Nancy 911, the girl who made the fake emergency call. Armed only with scant clues including the alleged cop-caller?s number, her description and the full authority of the State of Minnesota, park police say, ?the investigation into the origins and validity of the initial 911 call is ongoing.?

Jaylani Hussein, a spokesperson for CAIR, underscored the intensity and danger of the situation, explaining: ?It started out as a hate crime and police doubled down with a very horrible, scary situation.?

Luckily, none of the boys were injured.

Unless you count the whole gun-in-their-faces thing. And being lied on. And the racial slurs. And being handcuffed and put in the back of a police car. And not knowing whether or not you were going to live or die.

But other than that, they seem perfectly fine.

Thread Information