Thread: 'Have him die somewhere else,' Florida homeowners yell at man trying to save neighbor?s life on their lawn

'Have him die somewhere else,' Florida homeowners yell at man trying to save neighbor?s life on their lawn

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...=chartbeat-flt

A Florida man was introduced to two very different kinds of neighbors this week.

One of them is being hailed a hero for possibly saving his life as he convulsed inside a car ' which rolled down into the lawn of a family who, instead of helping, yelled at them to get off their property, authorities said Thursday.

'Get off our lawn,' the homeowners reportedly said. 'Get the man out of here, have him die somewhere else.'

The shocking incident happened Monday as a lawn worker identified only as 'Tony' was walking to work in a Palm Beach County community, according to the local sheriff's office. The man spotted a neighbor having a 'serious seizure' inside his vehicle and immediately rushed to help him, going as far as trying to stop the moving car with his own hands, authorities said.

'Without thinking twice, Tony ran up to the rolling car on Dunes Road and grabbed the fender to try and stop it from rolling down the street further,' deputies wrote in a Facebook post. 'It ran over Tony's foot, but thankfully he had steel-toe boots on!'

The car finally stopped on a neighbor's lawn, but the driver was still 'in terrible shape' inside the locked vehicle, according to the post. Tony screamed and begged the neighbors to help him, but the homeowners were apparently more worried about their grass.

'A very sad moment for Tony, but he kept at it!!' deputies said.

Tony, who recognized the driver from the neighborhood, ran to his home and alerted the man's wife. Emergency workers arrived at the scene moments later and treated the driver.

After recovering from the health scare, the unidentified neighbor called the sheriff's office asking for Tony's phone number so he could personally thank him.

'The man said, 'I want to talk to Tony' He saved my life,'' deputies said in the Facebook post.

The sheriff's office also shared a photo of Tony, calling him a 'true neighborhood hero.'

People are fucking ridiculous about their yards. Fuck those neighbors. Good job Tony.

Ive had a car run over my foot more than once, and I dont think I broke anything. Must be those extra bones.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What is WRONG with people?! Fucking gross. Someone should bleach their entire lawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    What is WRONG with people?! Fucking gross. Someone should bleach their entire lawn.
    Seriously! The fact people like this exist is sickening. Probably trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I firmly believe in karma and one day those people will pay.

I understand not wanting someone to die on your lawn... but funny, my first impulse would be to try to help him survive, not to boot him off the property. I'm just an old softie I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I understand not wanting someone to die on your lawn... but funny, my first impulse would be to try to help him survive, not to boot him off the property. I'm just an old softie I guess.
    Naw. That's called being "HUMAN". Anyone that does any less is basically someone society doesn't need. Honestly. If someone's first thought when someone who's having a life threatening event is to yell at them to get off their lawn then they are evil and have nothing to offer the world. The very bottom of the barrel basic instinct should be to at least call 911 for help.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information