Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Joshua Young on trial for stepbrother's death

Quote Originally Posted by TessD View Post
    Apparently a verdict has been reached in this trial.
    yes it has, I have it on HLN now and they are going to break in when they are ready in court. They didn't take very long. could go either way.

Thank God the jury did the right thing....now I just hope Josh can move on with his life and get some peace and happiness

JOSHUA YOUNG NOT GUILTY

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/justic...ndex.html?c=us

Finally a jury makes the right decision. It's about fucking time!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Bump for new member.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Joshua Young gives first interview after acquittal

http://www.courier-journal.com/Video...ssey=mod|video

Just heard that Josh was arrested for Fleeing and Alluding...he ran away from his foster parent's on Friday. He talked to some reporter and said he's been with friends and having a good time, and that he did take a construction job (don't recall how long??? a day??) to get some money.

How disappointing. But, he may just be sowing wild oats since he's been incarcerated for two years.

LMPD: Joshua Young taken in custody after fleeing, evading police

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) – 17-year-old Josh Young is locked up at the Jefferson County Youth Center.

Just after 6 p.m. Wednesday night, the LMPD Viper unit arrested Young at Schiller and Kentucky Streets. His foster parents reported him missing last Friday when he didn’t show up to school.

Before his arrest Wednesday, Young told WHAS11 on the phone that he was fine, he was touring the city and smoking marijuana. This comes just weeks after young was acquitted in the murder of his step-brother Trey Zwicker. Trey’s father says he still believes Young was involved in his son’s murder and believes Young won’t stay out of trouble.

Police had been trying to catch up with Young since Friday. A witness of the arrest says there was another boy with Young as he was being taken into custody. Neighbors thought it was a drug bust. “I took my dog for a walk as we do every night and I said, that looks like Josh Young in that car. And come to find out, it was,” explained Debbie Meyer, who lives in the area.

Young’s disappearing act came as no surprise to Terry Zwicker. “To be honest,” Zwicker said, “My main outlook is, I told everybody so.”

This all comes just three and a half weeks after Young was acquitted of the murder of Trey Zwicker, who was found dead behind Liberty High School in 2011. To those who say Young is just acting out after two years behind bars, Zwicker has another theory. “No, everybody’s getting to see the true little boy that walked away from murder,” he said, “Where’s the sweet little kid in a sweater vest and a tie? I though they said he was smart? Nah, not too much.”

Terry Zwicker says if Young ends up in jail again, he hopes he gets just as much time as if he’d been convicted of killing Trey. There’s no word yet on how long Young will stay at the JCYC.
    http://www.whas11.com/news/local/LMP...222423461.html

Anyone in oz its on Dr Phil now !

Thanks for bumping, reminded me to check for updates

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...time-week.html

A teen who was acquitted of killing his stepbrother three years ago has admitted snorting meth to cops after being arrested for the third time in a week - including twice in the same day.

Josh Young, 18, from Louisville, Kentucky, was caught by police just before midnight on Wednesday trespassing on someone else's property.

Earlier in the day his neighbors had called 911 after they reported seeing him waving his arms in the middle of the street and trying to get into random cars.

Police said Young later confessed he had been snorting meth and he claimed someone was chasing him, reports WHAS11.

He has been charged with trespassing and public intoxication and is expected to be arraigned on both of Wednesday's arrests on Thursday morning.

Young had also been arrested last weekend after shoplifting $14.71 in merchandise from Walmart.

The troubled teen was only released from jail two weeks ago for assaulting his girlfriend in April.*

These new charges will likely mean a probation violation on a previous charge where Young pleaded guilty to assaulting a man who testified against him at his murder trial.

Young had previously been acquitted in the murder of his stepbrother, Trey Zwicker, in May 2011.

In his recent mug shots, Young has sported several facial tattoos - a tear under his left eye and a star near his right eye.*

Terry Zwicker, father of murdered Trey, told WDRB that he thought the tear signified that Young had killed someone and the star that he was a gang member.

He faced trial in August 2013 but was acquitted on the charge of complicity to murder and one count of tampering with physical evidence.

His father, Josh Gouker, was sentenced to life in prison in July 2013 after pleading guilty to the murder. He had initially told police that Young had confessed to the killing but changed his story.

At the time he said of the murder: 'It just felt right. I know it sounds monstrous and all that s***, but it's not. If we was in the Old Testament, it'd be the same thing.'*

Gouker has since claimed that he lied when he took responsibility for Zwicker's death and has attempted to appeal his conviction.

Zwicker's devastated father told*WLKY*in April*that he found out about the teen's run-ins with the law on Facebook.

'I feel strongly that our justice system got it wrong. I know the little boy. I know the little boy has violent tendencies. I've known him most of his life.

'This just goes to show that that somebody made a mistake somewhere and now there's a young lady that's been hurt because of it,' said Terry Zwicker.

He added to WDRB that he still believes Young should be locked up.

'He deserves to pay for what he's done and not only what he's done to that young lady. He deserves to pay for the murder of my child. I'm not stupid.

'I know the boy did it. I feel it in my bones that he did it so this just goes to show the jury was wrong by letting him go and now somebody else is hurt,' he said.

Trey Zwicker, 14, was discovered beaten to death behind Liberty High School three years ago.

Who the fuck snorts meth..OUCH !

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-Jane View Post
    Who the fuck snorts meth..OUCH !
    I can't fathom why people do meth anyway. It's made of shit like drain cleaner and fertilizer.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I can't fathom why people do meth anyway. It's made of shit like drain cleaner and fertilizer.
    True hence why I woke up too myself lol !

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    No shit!!! Cuz of the damn meth heads, one can't walk into a hardware store and buy pure lye to make homemade soap.

Sad really. Unless this young man gets some major intervention and therapy they will find him dead soon. It sounds like he is actively trying to kill himself via meth due to the guilt he feels. I was hoping this kid would be able to find some comfort in life after years of abuse.

Judging from the tattoos on his face it doesn't look like he is planning on having any kind of productive future. He got a second chance at life and he's shitting all over it.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 01-14-2015 at 01:23 AM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    No shit!!! Cuz of the damn meth heads, one can't walk into a hardware store and buy pure lye to make homemade soap.
    We order like 20 lbs of lye at a time for our business, other half is convinced we're on some terrorist watch list somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post

Sad really. Unless this young man gets some major intervention and therapy they will find him dead soon. It sounds like he is actively trying to kill himself via meth due to the guilt he feels. I was hoping this kid would be able to find some comfort in life after years of abuse.

Judging from the tattoos on his face it doesn't look like he is planning on having any kind of productive future. He got a second chance at life and he's shitting all over it.
    it is really sad, the shit steal you soul, you forget who you are you forget those you love it completely strips you to a shell.

Face tattoos are always an excellent idea.......

I missed these last time. Maybe that jury fucked up afterall, maybe he just has PTSD

http://m.wlky.com/news/teen-acquitte...harge/25578788

On Monday morning, Young, 18, went before a judge accused of attacking his girlfriend.

He faces first-degree wanton endangerment and fourth-degree assault charges.

In court, the judge ran through what his girlfriend said Young did, which included accusations of threats, not just against the girlfriend, but *police as well.*

Last August, a jury acquitted Young in the beating death of his 14-year-old stepbrother, Trey Zwicker, and he was freed after spending more than two years in jail.

Now, eight months later, Young finds himself behind bars again.

The judge entered not guilty pleas on Young's behalf Monday morning and ran through the arrest report.

Police said the incident happened Friday at the Okolona apartment Young shares with his girlfriend.

"The victim was grabbed hard enough to cause multiple bruises to the inner part of her upper left arm. And threw her around the bathroom, punched her in the stomach hard enough for her to throw up and that he started choking her and put a pillow over her face," the judge read.

Young's girlfriend told police Young said he'd make her watch as he killed her nanny, then he would kill her.

The allegations continued that Young stated he would go into a police station and start shooting so police would be forced to shoot him.

The judge raised Young's bond to $10,000 full cash, ordered him to have no contact with the victim and entered a no firearms order.

"No bail credit due to danger to the community," the judge said.

It's what Trey Zwicker's father, Terry Zwicker, has always thought.

"When I found out about it, I just smiled because now everybody gets to see I wasn't wrong," Zwicker said. "I've known him most of his life. And this just goes to show that somebody made a mistake somewhere. And now there's a young lady that's been hurt because of it."

Young declined WLKY's request for an interview.

Young's father, Josh Gouker, was also charged with Trey Zwicker's murder.

He pleaded guilty to killing Trey Zwicker and was sentenced to life in prison.

Gouker now said he lied.

He's filed a motion asking for his conviction to be set aside.

http://m.wlky.com/news/judge-orders-...-jail/30203020

Josh Young will spend the holidays behind bars.

Young has had several run-ins with the law since he was found not guilty of killing his stepbrother, Trey Zwicker.

On Friday, the judge gave Young a stern warning.

“Young man, do you want to be in the penitentiary?* I'm going to give you the last chance I'm ever going to give you, and it's going to feel tough, but you’re going to listen. I'm intentionally going to keep you with us over the holidays for a safe place. My sentence for you is 120 days to serve,” said Judge Mitch Perry.

Young was sentenced for not showing up for court or meeting with his probation officer.

Young is on felony diversion as part of a guilty plea to assaulting and retaliating against a witness at his murder trial.

Thread Information