Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosa Ayala-Goana (52) died after falling from the Texas Giant roller coaster

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    We have both funnel cakes and elephant ears but our elephant ears are called fry bread....so good!! Love State Fair! Only time you can get an authentic Navajo taco.
    dafuq is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    dafuq is that?
    It is a native dish made by the Navajo's. It is Indian fry bread (elephant ear ) with beans, meat, red or green chilie, cheese and veggie toppings.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

what kind of fuckery is going on in this thread.

an elephant ear to me is a type of cookie. I never really seen what was posted. We have funnel cake and zeppoles..... and fucking fried oreos which rule my life at carnivals.

I always get scared when im inside a rollercoaster that shit is going to go wrong and im going to fall out - but what are the fucking chances, and if it happens,... well, i have no kids yet.
    I really believe that when i have kids, I wont be physically able to get on rides because i will be so scared.

I wonder what Rosa called them.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    what kind of fuckery is going on in this thread.

an elephant ear to me is a type of cookie. I never really seen what was posted. We have funnel cake and zeppoles..... and fucking fried oreos which rule my life at carnivals.

I always get scared when im inside a rollercoaster that shit is going to go wrong and im going to fall out - but what are the fucking chances, and if it happens,... well, i have no kids yet.
    I really believe that when i have kids, I wont be physically able to get on rides because i will be so scared.
    Shit. Parents do shit a lot more dangerous than that. Like be a cop or a soldier, or something that's really dangerous and puts you right in the line of fire, like drive a cab.

I remember having an issue with a ferris wheel when I was younger. It made me hate rides. But I'll skyvdive with no problem. Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Shit. Parents do shit a lot more dangerous than that. Like be a cop or a soldier, or something that's really dangerous and puts you right in the line of fire, like drive a cab.

I remember having an issue with a ferris wheel when I was younger. It made me hate rides. But I'll skyvdive with no problem. Go figure.

i fucking hated rollercoasters as a kid.
    i began to get on them after high school.
    My friend was a heavy girl and she was turned away from a rollercoaster at six flags here in jersey and she hasnt been back since. She was mortified. But the thing is, I told her, its better to be embarrassed and living, then confident and dead.
    She said she understood, but she really wished she didnt stand in line and be turned away upon attempting to ride the ride.

maybe they should have a weight maximum, or a circumference maximum?
    My ex, at 6'4 was too tall to ride a couple of rides and got turned away upon trying to board, he had get off and take his daughter with him.

i fucking hated rollercoasters as a kid.
    i began to get on them after high school.
    My friend was a heavy girl and she was turned away from a rollercoaster at six flags here in jersey and she hasnt been back since. She was mortified. But the thing is, I told her, its better to be embarrassed and living, then confident and dead.
    She said she understood, but she really wished she didnt stand in line and be turned away upon attempting to ride the ride.

maybe they should have a weight maximum, or a circumference maximum?
    My ex, at 6'4 was too tall to ride a couple of rides and got turned away upon trying to board, he had get off and take his daughter with him.
    I've never been to a big park. Just the places that move from place to place and set up. Last time I did that was at Shea, and I was 14. I was trying to impress 2 Colombian girls on the g-force ride cause this other black dude was on it sideways. I ended up vomiting when I went to talk to them post-ride. Good times.

Maybe I'd be more confident if I went to an established park, but I don't like them enough for the effort, so meh.

Haha too tall. KEEP IT IN THE CIRCUS!

I used to love getting in the very front car of the Texas Cyclone at Astro-World in Houston, TX. My parents weren't thrilled about carnival rides but we would sneak off and ride the Zipper. Last time I rode I ended up with massive migraine and ended up in ER after my nose started spewing blood. Turned out my BP was in stroke range. So that was the end of scary rides for me. Sucks cuz I loved 'em.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I used to love getting in the very front car of the Texas Cyclone at Astro-World in Houston, TX. My parents weren't thrilled about carnival rides but we would sneak off and ride the Zipper. Last time I rode I ended up with massive migraine and ended up in ER after my nose started spewing blood. Turned out my BP was in stroke range. So that was the end of scary rides for me. Sucks cuz I loved 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post

My friend bashed her face on the zipper. She was a model and super thin. She had ZERO muscle tone and literally could not hold herself back on the zipper. So the first time that thing flipped, she flung forward and hit her face on the steel cage door. I had to jam my elbow into her chest and hold on to the cage beside her to hold her back.
    She was bleeding something insane when we got out - i felt so bad.

I remember we would purposely rock the thing so it would flip.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

My friend bashed her face on the zipper. She was a model and super thin. She had ZERO muscle tone and literally could not hold herself back on the zipper. So the first time that thing flipped, she flung forward and hit her face on the steel cage door. I had to jam my elbow into her chest and hold on to the cage beside her to hold her back.
    She was bleeding something insane when we got out - i felt so bad.
    So wait, one friend of too big, and the other is too small.

So are you the one that's just right?

\

Six Flags Victim Hit Beam, Landed on Roof of Tunnel

FORT WORTH ? The Dallas woman who fell out of the Texas Giant roller coaster at Six Flag Over Texas Friday evening first hit a metal support beam and then landed on the metal roof of a tunnel about 75 feet below, according to the Tarrant County medical examiner?s office.

Rosa Irene Ayala-Gaona, 52, who also went by the last name of Esparza, was seated in the third row of a car and fell as the car began a steep descent from the first large hill of tracks, according to a report released Tuesday.

An autopsy found extensive trauma to her torso. The cause of death was attributed to multiple traumatic injuries because of the fall. The medical examiner will not rule on the manner of death until more investigation and laboratory studies are complete, a news release stated.

Ayala-Gaona was at the Arlington park with family members. Previous media reports have said witnesses heard her express concern about being safely secured in the seat.

Officials of Six Flags have declined to answer questions from the Star-Telegram on Monday, including whether Esparza was alone in the car.

Arlington police and fire officials had said they were not investigating the incident. But on Tuesday, Sgt. Christopher Cook, a police spokesman, said the department is ?conducting a death investigation.?

Nothing ?points to foul play,? he said in an email.

On Monday, Jim Reid-Anderson, CEO of Six Flags Entertainment Corp., parent company of the Arlington park, said the Texas Giant ?will remain closed until we are certain it is safe to ride.?

Also, Monday, U.S. Sen. Edward Markey, D-Mass., called for national safety standards for amusement park rides.

Amusement park guests are assuming a huge risk because of the lack of federal regulations, Markey said. Enough accidents have occurred to warrant federal intervention, he said.

?We need to close this ?roller coaster loophole? and ensure federal authorities can investigate these accidents and order necessary safety improvements,? Markey said in a statement.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07...#storylink=cpy
    Another article adds that she fell 75 feet before hitting the beam. Poor lady :(
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Yikes. So I guess the whole heart attack thing can be thrown out now??

And fuck waiting around for the fair, I'm gonna make some funnel cake tomorrow!!! Yum!

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Six Flags Victim Hit Beam, Landed on Roof of Tunnel

Another article adds that she fell 75 feet before hitting the beam. Poor lady :(
    fuckin ouch

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    It is a native dish made by the Navajo's. It is Indian fry bread (elephant ear ) with beans, meat, red or green chilie, cheese and veggie toppings.
    uhhhhh............ we over here call that a taco

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    uhhhhh............ we over here call that a taco
    That's cause Cali is not as special as NM.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

So did this lady fall off the highest point of roller coaster?

Eta: what lab tests do they need to complete before determining her COD?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

it wasn't the fall...it was the sudden stop .....case closed

I posted her COD in the thread. Though it was some time before the elephant ears talk.

Cause Of Death: MULTIPLE TRAUMATIC INJURIES Due to:FALL FROM ROLLER COASTER

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

The coaster is 153 feet tall with a 147 foot drop. At the bottom of the first hill, the track banks to the side and apparently that's the point at which she fell out.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I think every single coaster, no matter how scary, should have a shoulder harness. Lap only bars are scary. There was a marine who had lost both his legs in the war that got killed on a coaster near my home town. It was a lap only bar, and he took off his fake legs, and I'm assuming since he was so top heavy and didn't have the legs to help hold himself down, he just flew right out. Poor guy survives the war and dies on a coaster b/c he had no legs. BUT, they should not have let him ride without legs, that's just fucking physics right there.

I LOVE coasters, my bachelorette party (during the day) was spent drinking at the amusement park riding rides all day. Twas awesome. Actually, that very day someone on the Indimidator (Dale Ernhardt Roller Coaster, supposedly the fastest and longest in the SE), passed out with only a lap belt on. I saw him just limply flying around the track and I actually got scared he was gonna fly out, but the lap belt worked and kept him in unconscious.

every one forgets about the rollercoaster of death at disneyland
    http://articles.latimes.com/2003/sep...cal/me-disney6

i road thunder mountain once when it first opened, and it just felt unsafe and i never rode it again

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I think every single coaster, no matter how scary, should have a shoulder harness. Lap only bars are scary. There was a marine who had lost both his legs in the war that got killed on a coaster near my home town. It was a lap only bar, and he took off his fake legs, and I'm assuming since he was so top heavy and didn't have the legs to help hold himself down, he just flew right out. Poor guy survives the war and dies on a coaster b/c he had no legs. BUT, they should not have let him ride without legs, that's just fucking physics right there.
    You're exactly right. But if they didn't let him on there would be a bunch of fucking idiots talking about how he's a vet and respect our troops blahblah.

For our Citibank Bike Share Program there's a weight limit on the bikes, and some fucking idiots are complaining about how it's discrimination. DISCRIMINATION!?!? It's not the laws of man, fatty, it's the laws of physics and the laws of gravity.

Political correctness got that man killed. That, or the people running the ride are just dummies.

...what the fuck would you do if someone flew out of the rollercoaster car in the row in front of you. Holy Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You're exactly right. But if they didn't let him on there would be a bunch of fucking idiots talking about how he's a vet and respect our troops blahblah.

For our Citibank Bike Share Program there's a weight limit on the bikes, and some fucking idiots are complaining about how it's discrimination. DISCRIMINATION!?!? It's not the laws of man, fatty, it's the laws of physics and the laws of gravity.

Political correctness got that man killed. That, or the people running the ride are just dummies.

If I had no legs, I would not ride a ride where the only real thing keeping me attached to the car are my legs under a bar. He was just as dumb, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    every one forgets about the rollercoaster of death at disneyland
    http://articles.latimes.com/2003/sep...cal/me-disney6

i road thunder mountain once when it first opened, and it just felt unsafe and i never rode it again
    I heard that no one is allowed to be pronounced dead at Disney World, so they can say no deaths have ever happened at Disney World.

Someone validate or debunk that for me.
    Last edited by Shins; 07-24-2013 at 08:22 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information