Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico Police: Ashlee Gurule and Jennifer McKee Seduced Maurice Gonzalez, Killed Him for His Car

New Mexico Police: Ashlee Gurule and Jennifer McKee Seduced Maurice Gonzalez, Killed Him for His Car

New Mexico Police: Ashlee Gurule and Jennifer McKee Seduced Maurice Gonzalez, Killed Him for His Car

Ashlee Gurule (L) and Jennifer McKee

Two young homeless women are behind bars in New Mexico, accused of luring a man with the promise of a threesome before murdering him so they could steal his car.

KRQE reports that Jennifer McKee, 18, and Ashlee Gurule, 20, were apprehended on Friday evening after a high-speed car chase which ended with police discovering the body of 51-year-old Maurice Gonzalez in the vehicle's trunk.

New Mexico State Police said they believe that Gonzalez's murder was premeditated and 'that he may have been involved in a cash-for-sex relationship with at least one of the suspects. According to a criminal complaint, the young women were "tired of being homeless and decided they needed a car."

NMSP told reporters that McKee, Gurule and a third female, 16-year-old Julia Martinez, were driving southbound on Interstate 25 near Los Lunas searching for a place to dump Gonzalez's body when an officer attempted to pull their car over for blocking traffic. The suspects then fled, leading police on a high-speed pursuit during which speeds reached 100 miles per hour (160 km/h). The chase ended with a minor crash about 10 miles away in downtown Belen, about 35 miles (56 km) south of Albuquerque.

When they opened the trunk of the silver Dodge Stratus driven by the suspects, officers found Gonzalez's body.

Detectives believe Gonzalez was killed in Albuquerque on Friday. The Albuquerque Journal reports that he was stabbed to death at around 10 a.m. in his Northeast Heights home. According to a confession given to police, after smoking the synthetic herbal drug spice, Gurule signalled McKee to begin stabbing Gonzalez "by taking her ring off her left hand and putting it on her right hand." The two women allegedly confessed to stabbing Gonzalez to death with two knives, including one decorated in a pink leopard print, Eyewitness News 4 reports.

According to the confession, "Gonzalez began begging for his life and asking the girls not to kill him offering anything in his house, including his car" but they "continued to stab him." McKee alleges that Gurule grabbed a pillow to suffocate their victim "because he wasn't dying" Both women allegedly held the pillow over Gonzalez's face while continuing to stab him to death. They then allegedly stuffed his body in the trunk of his car and picked up Martinez to help them dispose of it.

McKee and Gurule will be charged in Bernalillo County for the murder and Valencia County for the high-speed pursuit. Martinez will be charged with conspiracy. The Journal reports that McKee had previously been charged with marijuana possession, concealing her identity, shoplifting and criminal damage to property. All charges against her were dropped. Gurule has been charged with abandonment or abuse of a child, for which she was sentenced to six months' probation. She was also charged twice with shoplifting, but both cases were dismissed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/.../jennifer-...n-ch...‎
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 07-23-2013 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Added picture
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

http://www.bernco.gov/inmate-info-2778/

whoops, that didn't work....anyone can use the link though just type in her name.
    Last edited by ImBatman!; 07-06-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "it is what it is!"

Bump for another member.
    "it is what it is!"

Mr. Gonzales was Ashley's probation officer when she was 18.
    "it is what it is!"

Were they planning on living in the car? What happened with the 16 year old?

ETA: Is there any info as to how they made contact with him?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

The 16 year old has just been charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
    "it is what it is!"

Why did they choose him? It had been two years since he was Ashlee's probation officer. I'm curious how they decided he was going to be their victim.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Ashley was having sexual relations with Mr. Gonzales when he was her probation officer. She never, ever got a probation violation even when I had her tested for illegal drugs and reported it.
    "it is what it is!"

Oh man, what was he thinking? How do you know of the relationship? Was he busted about the relationship before the murder?

Jennifer McKee, 18, and Ashlee Gurule, 20

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Oh man, what was he thinking? How do you know of the relationship? Was he busted about the relationship before the murder?
    Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post

Jennifer McKee, 18, and Ashlee Gurule, 20
    Ashlee was in my care for a short time. I also know Jennifer. They met while in treatment.

Thanks for the photos Sheesh!
    "it is what it is!"

"it is what it is!"

STATE OF NEW MEXICO VS. GURULE ASHLEE
    Charge Details...........
    Case#: CR741013 Filed: 05/04/2013 Judge Division: 17-HENRY A. ALANIZ
    Defendant: GURULE ASHLEE Year of Birth: 1993
    Charge# 1: MURDER Statute: 30-2-1 Chrg Type: Felony
    Abbrev. Desc.: MURDER Amended To: Amended Statute:
    Citation No.: Violation Date: 05/03/2013 Viol. Time: 7:00
    Viol. Location: 405 ZENA LONA ST NE UNIT C Comment: Plea:
    "it is what it is!"

are you a social worker? foster parent? while I'm intrigued and imagine you are holding back some, I cant help but wonder if you should really be discussing what happened with ashlee while she was in your care?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    are you a social worker? foster parent? while I'm intrigued and imagine you are holding back some, I cant help but wonder if you should really be discussing what happened with ashlee while she was in your care?
    Thanks for the concern. I have not divulged any information that is not public knowledge. And yes I am holding back due to the reasons for your concern. I am not an idiot.
    Last edited by ImBatman!; 07-06-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    "it is what it is!"

ttps://caselookup.nmcourts.gov/caselookup/app?component=cnLink&page=SearchResults&service=di rect&session=T&sp=SD-202-CR-201302365
    "it is what it is!"

Big bat-hug to you. How scary.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Big bat-hug to you. How scary.
    She is scary. And I cannot find one thing on the damn court records as of yet! No trial date or anything set!
    "it is what it is!"

ImBatman! What do you do? what is your job?

When you had her in treatment did you have any inkling she was capable of this?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    ImBatman! What do you do? what is your job?
    I am a psychologist. And I am going to reiterate here that everything posted is public record.
    "it is what it is!"

Understood! I bet this case is REALLY intriguing for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    Understood! I bet this case is REALLY intriguing for you!!!
    I will be keeping tabs on this one for sure! And since it's local I will go to the trial.
    "it is what it is!"

Thread Information