Thread: Xiao Bao- Stabbed Baby For Biting Her While BreastFeeding

Xiao Bao- Stabbed Baby For Biting Her While BreastFeeding

Baby stabbed 90 times with scissors by his Chinese mother after he bit her as she was breastfeeding him

Eight-month-old Xiao Bao was discovered by his uncle in a pool of blood
    Needed 100 stitches after the incident; he is now recovering in hospital
    Reports say his mother does not suffer from any mental illnesses

An eight-month-old boy is lucky to be alive after he was stabbed 90 times by his mother, mostly in the face, for biting her while she was breastfeeding.
    Xiao Bao needed more than 100 stitches after the incident in Xuzhou, eastern China's Jiangsu Province.
    The infant lives with his mother and two uncles, who make a living recycling rubbish. It was one of the uncles who discovered Xiao Bao lying in a pool of blood in the yard of their home and rushed him to hospital.

The child?s mother later confessed that she stabbed the baby after he bit her during breastfeeding.

Neighbours have pleaded with the local government to take the baby away, but they have said that they will not.
    Apparently, they said that there was no confirmation the mother was suffering from a mental illness and said, regardless, the baby still has two guardians in the form of his two uncles.

Mental illness remains a relatively closed topic in modern China, and neither medication nor modern psychiatric treatment is widely used.
    An analysis of mental health issues in four Chinese provinces, published in 2009 in the British medical journal The Lancet, estimated that 91 per cent of the 173million Chinese adults that were believed to suffer mental problems never receive professional help.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Yz6CO5Eg
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    Baby stabbed 90 times with scissors by his Chinese mother after he bit her as she was breastfeeding him

Eight-month-old Xiao Bao was discovered by his uncle in a pool of blood
    Needed 100 stitches after the incident; he is now recovering in hospital
    Reports say his mother does not suffer from any mental illnesses

An eight-month-old boy is lucky to be alive after he was stabbed 90 times by his mother, mostly in the face, for biting her while she was breastfeeding.
    Xiao Bao needed more than 100 stitches after the incident in Xuzhou, eastern China's Jiangsu Province.
    The infant lives with his mother and two uncles, who make a living recycling rubbish. It was one of the uncles who discovered Xiao Bao lying in a pool of blood in the yard of their home and rushed him to hospital.

The child?s mother later confessed that she stabbed the baby after he bit her during breastfeeding.

Neighbours have pleaded with the local government to take the baby away, but they have said that they will not.
    Apparently, they said that there was no confirmation the mother was suffering from a mental illness and said, regardless, the baby still has two guardians in the form of his two uncles.

Mental illness remains a relatively closed topic in modern China, and neither medication nor modern psychiatric treatment is widely used.
    An analysis of mental health issues in four Chinese provinces, published in 2009 in the British medical journal The Lancet, estimated that 91 per cent of the 173million Chinese adults that were believed to suffer mental problems never receive professional help.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Yz6CO5Eg
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Poor baby. Your mother stabs you 90 times and authorities in your country don't think that's bad enough to take you somewhere safe. wow.
    this world is killing me right now.

Someone better send that bitch of a mother some damn formula and bottles if they return that baby to her.

Fucking disgusting.

oh! that poor baby! what a way to begin life.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Her name in Chinese translates to Batshit Crazy. Bitch.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I actually had nightmares about this poor baby last night. I glanced over the article last night but couldn't read the whole thing. Looks like tonight is gonna be another no sleeper.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information