Thread: Temar Biggs -15 Year Old Saves Girl By Following On His Bike

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Temar Biggs -15 Year Old Saves Girl By Following On His Bike

Teen Saves 5-Year-Old Girl From Kidnapper By Chasing After Him on His Bike

When a young girl who is playing in her yard is snatched up by a stranger in his car and driven off, things don't normally end so well. But this time it did, thanks to two brave and amazing teen boys. Jocelyn Rojas could have ended up another terrible headline, but thanks to 15-year-old Temar Boggs and his friend, and their awesome bike-riding skills, Jocelyn is home with her family. Pull up a seat because this is the most inspiring story you'll hear today.

It all started when little Jocelyn was reportedly playing in her grandmother's front yard and a man in a burgendy colored van pulled up and may have enticed the girl into his vehicle by offering her ice cream.

When her family noticed she was missing, they called police, who set up roadblocks all over town. They also passed out her photo to 100 volunteers who quickly convened to try and find her.

Two of those volunteers were Temar and his pal. After riding around on their bikes, they spotted the girl in the man's car and instead of pedaling away to alert adults, they simply chased after him.

Reportedly, the boys tailed the car for 15 minutes and the suspect definitely knew he was being followed. At any rate, Boggs had zero intention of letting him get away, saying:

If he wasn't going to stop, I was probably going to, like, jump on the car.

But the man did stop, pulling over and letting the girl out of the car. She then ran straight to Boggs. The teen told a local station:

As soon as the guy started noticing that we were chasing him, he stopped at the end of the hill and let her out, and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom.

Boggs brought the girl to police, who alerted her family.

Jocelyn's grandmother was overwhelmed with gratitude to the astonishingly brave teen, telling him:

Thank you. You're our hero. He's our hero. I mean, there's no words to say.

We hear so much bad press about teens, that I think it's easy to forget that most of them are fine young men and women. Thank goodness for Boggs and his pal, or who knows where Jocelyn would be now.

Jocelyn Rojas, five, was kidnapped from her front yard yesterday afternoon
    Temar Boggs, 15, and a friend were riding bikes when they spotted the child in a car
    They tailed the car for 15 minutes until the girl was let out of the car
    Police are searching for the kidnapper, a man between 50 and 70 years old

wo Pennsylvania teens are being hailed as heroes after they chased down a man in a car who had snatched a five-year-old girl from her grandmother's front yard - on their bikes.

Jocelyn Rojas, five, was missing for two hours yesterday when Temar Boggs and a friend saw the child in a car near Lancaster Township and gave chase.

After Boggs, 15, and his friend had been tailing the vehicle for 15 minutes, the driver let the little girl out of the car and sped off.

Now that the little girl is safely back with her family, police are focusing on finding the suspect.

Jocelyn Rojas was playing in the front yard of her grandmother's home on the 100 block of Jennings Drive in Lancaster Township when she disappeared at about 4:35pm Thursday.

The family notified police and officers sprang into action, blocking off streets and scouring the area with canine units. Police showed Jocelyn's picture around the neighborhood and Boggs and his friend joined more than 100 first responders searching for the girl.

Boggs spottted the girl in the abductor's car and he and his friend began to follow the car.

The high school student said the little girl ran towards him when she got out of the car.

'If he wasn't going to stop, I was probably going to like, jump on the car,' Boggs told ABC6.

Boggs said the suspect would turn around to see if they were still following him after they began to give chase.

'As soon as the guy started noticing that we were chasing him, he stopped at the end of the hill and let her out, and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom,' he said.

Boggs took the little girl to the police and they contacted her frantic mother and family.

Police say the teens may have scared the abductor into giving the girl up and their bravery is being praised by the girl's family and police.

Sergeant Jeff Jones told WGAL, 'It is possible this individual saw the boys following him and it is possible he got nervous. We don't know that for sure; I'd sure like to find out,' he said.

Jocelyn Rojas' grandmother Tracey Clay was overcome with gratitude to Boggs.

'Thank you. You're our hero,' she said hugging and kissing him.

'He's our hero. I mean, there's no words to say,' she told WGAL.

'You see the amber alerts and you think, "I feel for that family." But when you're in that situation. Oh my god, it's horrible,' she said.

'It?s just something you don?t wish on anybody. Horrible, horrible thoughts flashed through my mind.'

Police say the male suspect drove the girl in a maroon, burgundy or purple-colored sedan, most likely a Chevy, almost half a mile from her home.

The latest reports say he had offered to buy the child ice-cream and had driven towards an ice-cream parlor.

It's not clear where the man had taken Jocelyn in the intervening hours between the discovery she was missing and Temar Boggs' spotting of her in the kidnapper's car.

WGAL reports the man was wearing green shoes and green pants with a red and white striped shirt at the time of the abduction, and that he walks with a limp. He is believed to be aged between 50 and 70 years old.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2YzgW6ZfM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[B]Pennsylvania teens chase down kidnapper's car on their BIKES and save five-year-old girl

What an awesome story!! Amazing!

Thank you for posting such a positive story

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Awesome!! I needed to see this.

I thought we all needed this one today and I am so happy to have found it to share with you all

Reading this made me so happy! Yay for a story with a happy ending!!! That teen, and his friend, are true heroes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It won't be long until freethinker, oh right or PAMK come in there and say the bike was probably not his.

Awesome story. That took bravery and determination. Way to go, Temar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

good thing this wasnt in Florida, or the abductor could have shot him, abused her, left her with duct tape around her face in a swamp and gotten away with it.

Thread Information