Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 15-Year-Old Goes On Killing Spree 'For Fun'

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Holy shit Beli. It seems that every time somebody is caught, their Facebook, Twitter, or phone has a shitload of evidence. Killa isn't too bright. "War is Inedible". Really?
    Ehhhhh literally everyone on Facebook has something that, if they were to be arrested for a crime, would make people think OH WOW LOOK THIS TOTALLY VALIDATES THE CHARGES THEY HAVE A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES NEAR A GUN OR DRUGS OR THROWING GANG SYMBOLS.

Let us not forget the three other fucking scumbags who worked with this kid. How the fuck do you make those friends???

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I know I'm gonna sound old now... but these kids were born the year I graduated high school. those facebook comments are bizarre on his sisters page.
    I graduated college the year before.

Is the 'Partna" from the FB pic one of the other three fucks?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Video of Konrad in court on 7/29:
    http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#se.../p2p-76841297/

Konrad Schafer, 15, and Victoria Rios, 17, who had been held at the juvenile detention center in Orange County, were remanded to the Osceola County Jail and will be added to the adult circuit court system while awaiting trial.

The pair stood in front of Circuit Judge Keith Carsten Monday (7/29), who declared sufficient evidence for Rios and Schafer to face trial on the burglary charge and ordered the pair held without bond. The felony conviction could be punishable by as much as life in prison. Schafer will be back in court Aug. 27 at 3:30 p.m. for a status hearing, with his trial scheduled for now to begin Sept. 24.

They, along with 20-year-olds David Damus and Juan Muriel, also were charged with first-degree murder and grand theft in the shooting death of 22-year-old Eric Roopnarine, of Poinciana.

Schafer also faces murder charges in the June 26 early-morning shooting of 17-year-old David Guerrero at a bus stop on North Central Avenue. Damus, who reports say was the shooter in the Roopnarine case, was allegedly the getaway driver in that homicide and was charged with principal in the first degree/murder by the Kissimmee Police Department.

The gun allegedly used in both murders, as well as a string of shootings into dwellings across Kissimmee, St. Cloud and unincorporated Osceola County between June 25 and July 3, was a .45 caliber hi-point carbine action rifle purchased by Lothar Schafer, Konrad's father, from a Kissimmee ammunition store on June 24. Lothar Schafer told investigators that his son was present during the transaction, but he had no knowledge the son was taking the rifle out nearly every night. He could not find it in a suitcase in which he said he had been keeping it in his bedroom when questioned by police on July 8. Rios and Konrad Schafer were arrested the following day.

According to Monday?s court docket, Lothar Schafer was scheduled to appear at his son's hearing, but no family members stepped forward when asked by Judge Carsten.

Also just for fun, here is his YouTube channel:
    http://m.youtube.com/#/user/PittFigh...FPittFighter12

I assume the PittFighter refers to dogfighting? If so I hate this kid even more...
    Last edited by *crickets*; 08-07-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I graduated college the year before.

Is the 'Partna" from the FB pic one of the other three fucks?
    no, that is his best friend. I'm too lazy to look, but in the sister's posts, she makes a post tagging the boy in the pic, the "partna" saying she was thankful towards him for sticking by her family and standing by konrad's side. he has pics of konrad on his page, with the posts saying "let my nigga out"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Glad these kids were transferred to big boy/girl jail. It's about to get real!

A grand jury indicted Konrad Schafer, 15, Victoria Rios, 17, David Damus, 20, and Juan Muriel, 20, on charges of first degree murder with a firearm and armed burglary of a dwelling with a firearm today.

Orange-Osceola state attorney Jeff Ashton intends to personally prosecute the four codefendants. The two teens will be tried as adults.

Investigators say 15-year old Konrad Schafer and his friends took his dad's high powered rifle and went on a deadly shooting spree.

The four young defendants will be arraigned and appointed public defenders, then the case will be set for trial.

Jeff Ashton? I hope he does a better job with this than he did with Casey Anthony.

Also, things are moving pretty quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Jeff Ashton? I hope he does a better job with this than he did with Casey Anthony.

This happened in Florida...should have known

Im pretty sure I could take that kid, and I'm a relatively small female. He is not going to last long in jail.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This happened in Florida...should have known

Im pretty sure I could take that kid, and I'm a relatively small female. He is not going to last long in jail.
    Not to be argumentive here, but Ohio seems to have more than its share of weirdness, Miss Angie.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Not to be argumentive here, but Ohio seems to have more than its share of weirdness, Miss Angie.
    Right?!! And I hope these stupid little fucks spend manyyyyy years staring at the walls of their cells.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Didn't he say he was going to retire after the Anthony case?

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Not only did he not retire, he got appointed/elected or however you get to be...state attorney. And now he's going to PERSONALLY prosecute this case on top of all that.

That's in Cleveland, not Cincinnati

There is a difference damn it!

You hurt my feelings.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I am stunned at the texts Beli posted from the sister about the prosecutor and hoping the brother gets off. You would think that they were prosecuting the brother for a misdemeanor juvi offense or something.
    Lord, wtf. Just a little scrape with the law, surely bubba learned his lesson. Seriously, this little fucker's actions suggest the kind of person who wouldn't let a little thing like "member of immediate family" stop him from killing his own sister. No thank you.

Ehhhhh literally everyone on Facebook has something that, if they were to be arrested for a crime, would make people think OH WOW LOOK THIS TOTALLY VALIDATES THE CHARGES THEY HAVE A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES NEAR A GUN OR DRUGS OR THROWING GANG SYMBOLS.

Let us not forget the three other fucking scumbags who worked with this kid. How the fuck do you make those friends???
    Not that I plan on murdering anyone, but I believe I'll go evaluate my FB through the eyes of an investigator and do a bit of spring cleaning

And no joke, where does one meet these people? How do you even broach the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Yeah I thought he was going to lick his wounds and write a book after that epic failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Fuckers. I hope it was fun enough to be worth sitting in jail for. Sadly for these kinds it probably actually was worth it in their minds.

Warrant issued for dad of accused killer Konrad Schafer
    Posted: 1:38 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013

KISSIMMEE, Fla. Kissimmee police detectives said they obtained an arrest warrant for Lothar Schafer, the father of a teen accused in several Osceola County shootings that left two people dead. Lothar Schafer purchased a .45-caliber Hi Point carbine rifle for his 15-year-old son, Konrad, police said.

The rifle was used in multiple shooting incidents in Osceola County during the months of June and July, including in the shooting death of 17-year-old David Guerrero, police said. Konrad Schafer, 15, and David Damus, 20, were charged with first-degree murder in connection with the killing of Guerrero and Eric Roopnarine, 22.

Kissimmee police detectives said the warrant charges Lothar Schafer with culpable negligence and allowing unlawful possession of a firearm.

Sources told Channel 9's Tim Barber arresting Lothar Schafer won't be easy as they believe he's already out of the state and on the run.
    ~The trial is scheduled for Dec.~

Life in prison may actually be the preferred punishment for this little POS. I prefer to execute trash like this and throw it in a dumpster upon conviction but this little turd will suffer major brutality in prison. I bet he doesn't live 5 years before he kills himself.
    MDS TROLL

Come on guys, they were only having a lil *fun*.

Now its Florida's turn to have a lil *fun*.
    I don't beLIEve Fl. will screw-up this case, these fuckers love to spew plus they are stupid as hell. Just like Jodi...can't shut that big fat mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That's in Cleveland, not Cincinnati

There is a difference damn it!

You hurt my feelings.
    Bwahhh, I love Cincy. I lived there for a year. Whoot!

Jury continues deliberating accused killer David Damus' fate

The jury in the trial of accused killer David Damus continues deliberating his innocence or guilt.

After two days of testimony which included Damus, 22, making a rare decision to take the stand in his own defense, the jurors started deliberations shortly after 11 a.m. this morning.

Damus is charged with first-degree murder with a firearm, armed burglary of a dwelling with a firearm and third-degree grand theft for his role in a deadly 2013 shooting spree in Osceola County.

The jury of eight women and four men has asked the judge several questions ? clarification about what is considered illegal entry to commit a crime, an explanation of conscious intent and if they would be allowed to call home to check in. Shortly before 5 p.m. the jury sent a note to the judge asking to watch the two-hour video of sheriff's detectives questioning Damus about the killings.

Damus is accused with killing Eric Roopnarine, 22, who was shot and stabbed to death July 3, 2013 in a home invasion of his family's Poinciana home. Damus testified he was an innocent bystander who didn't know his friends intended to rob Roopnarine, nightclub promoter who they believed had $20,000 in cash.

Days after Roopnarine's death, the 15-day shooting spree that also killed a Kissimmee teenager and damaged more than 20 houses and vehicles ended with the arrests of four friends: Damus, Juan Muriel, Victoria Rios and Konrad Schafer Jr.

"It's going to be a bumpy night," Orange-Osceola State Attorney Jeff Ashton said to a colleague, when the jury requested to watch the video.

The victim's mother, Sarita Roopnarine, and several other relatives left while the video was being set up but have returned to watch it. Damus' parents, two young women and an older woman kept their seats on the opposite side of the courtroom to watch the interview again.

Damus' childhood friend, Muriel, 22, agreed to testify against them in a plea deal guaranteeing he will serve 10 years instead of life in prison for murder.

Testimony this week provided new information about the shootings and a heated exchanged Wednesday between Damus and Ashton.

"When you lost the Casey Anthony case that made you look bad," Damus told Ashton, who was lead prosecutor in the Orlando mother's murder trial that attracted international attention. "It wouldn't make you look good if I turned out to be innocent."

Konrad's father, Lothar Schafer, bought the .45-caliber Hi-Point carbine for his son who was being bullied. Muriel, an admitted drug dealer who owned a .40-caliber pistol, went along on the gun shopping trip to two gun shops to share his knowledge of firearms.

Muriel and Damus both testified they were so concerned about Konrad's violent behavior they took away the .45-caliber Hi-Point carbine, returned it to Lothar Schafer and told him to hide the weapon. But a day later, Konrad returned to their apartment with the gun.

Rios and Schafer are expected to stand trial later this year.

Schafer is also charged in the first of the two killings when David Guerrero, 17, who was shot in the back in Kissimmee two days after Lothar Schafer bought the gun or his son's protection.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...612-story.html

Thread Information