Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 15-Year-Old Goes On Killing Spree 'For Fun'

15-Year-Old Goes On Killing Spree 'For Fun'

(Konrad Schafer is at top left)

A 15-year-old boy from Florida went on a deadly shooting spree 'for fun', killing one man at a bus stop and slitting another man's throat after a friend shot the victim in the head, according to police. Konrad Schafer, 15, of Kissimmee was arrested along with David Damus, 20, in connection with a string of 14 shootings, which left two men dead. Two additional suspects, Juan Sebastian Muriel, 20, and Victoria Rios, 17, were also arrested in connection with one of the brutal murders.

Police said Schafer acquired a .45-caliber rifle from his father and fatally shot 17-year-old David Guerrero on June 26 while he was waiting for a bus. "[Schafer] thought it would be fun to shoot Mr Guerrero", said Kissimmee Police Chief Lee Massie, according to the Orlando Sentinel. "This is the type of individuals we put in jail today." About a week later, on July 3, Schafer and the three other suspects forced their way into a home belonging to 22-year-old Eric Roopnarine, police said.

The suspects had allegedly tricked Roopnarine into thinking he was going to have sex with Victoria Rios, a runaway, when they entered his home. Once inside, Damus shot Roopnarine in the head with Schafer's gun and Schaefer slit the man's throat. The suspects targeted Roopnarine because they believed he had money, according to police. The Orlando Sentinel reported that authorities made the arrests just as the suspects were trying to acquire more ammunition.

The gun used in the killings was bought by Schafer's father on June 24, just two days before the first killing. The elder Schafer said he purchased the firearm for personal protection. He said he son took the gun from him and he has not been charged with any crimes. All four suspects are charged with first-degree murder, home invasion and grand theft.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 07-13-2013 at 11:19 AM.

He looks like a creepy, evil little bastard.

So the murders happened a week apart?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Here is more about this little shit--apparently he and his buddy started driving around shooting into people's houses (total of 14) for a few days, then he got Daddy's .45 cal. rifle and the next day (June 26) did the drive-by shooting of the 17-year-old (shot in the back) because he 'thought it would be fun.' Woo Hoo! Good times!

Then they added 2 more to their posse and the fun-loving gang of 4 moved on to the 2nd guy on July 4. The 16-year-old girl they used as 'bait' is a runaway.

By Ken Jackson
    Staff Writer
    A quartet of Osceola County residents, two 20-year-olds and two minors, were arrested Tuesday morning by Osceola County Sheriff?s deputies in connection with a string of cases of shots fired into occupied dwellings and a pair of homicides.
    Konrad Schafer, a 15-year-old Kissimmee resident, has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old David Guerrero on June 25. He was also present in the early morning hours of July 4 when David Damus, 20, shot and killed 22-year-old Eric Roopnarine of Poinciana. In that case, Victoria Rios, 16, was used to lure the victim to the door to rob him and is charged with first-degree murder, home invasion with a firearm and grand theft. Juan Sebastian Muriel, 20, the getaway driver in the Poinciana case, received the same charges.
    Kissimmee Police say Damus was also the getaway driver in Guerrero homicide.
    Police revealed the gun involved in this and the handful of cases of shots fired into occupied homes was a .45 caliber high-point rifle purchased by Lothar Schafer, Konrad's father, on June 24 because, as the younger Schafer?s arrest report said, Konrad was 'having problems with unidentified subjects in Poinciana.'
    Damus and Konrad Schafer were also linked to shots fired into a pair of St. Cloud dwellings on June 25. Through a cooperative effort between Kissimmee and St. Cloud Police and the Sheriff?s Office, the four are linked to a total of 14 incidents that began on June 21.
    The additional charges on Damus and Schafer include two counts each of shooting into an occupied dwelling and shooting into an unoccupied structure, shooting into an unoccupied conveyance, and five counts each of discharging a firearm in public from a vehicle and criminal mischief. Schafer also faces five counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony and one count of possession of a firearm by a minor under 18.
    KPD Chief Lee Massie said at a press conference Tuesday the arrests were the result of a great, exhaustive cooperative effort that occurred despite the Independence Day holiday last week.
    "A lot of hard police work went into this. We never stopped working for 15 days," he said. "To bring the arrests shows the dynamics that went into this. The Guerrero family told us they were extremely appreciative that no one quit."
    Massie said the timing of the arrests was essential; the shootings briefly stopped when the group went through two boxes of Winchester full metal jacket ammunition.
    "These guys ran out of rounds. Getting them off the streets before they could re-up was critical," he said.
    Massie added that the help of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) was also critical, as it fast-tracked ballistic analysis of gold shell casings and projectiles recovered at crime scenes in the Temple Grove subdivision, in two incidents on Smith Street, one on Lesesne Street in Kissimmee, two on California Avenue in St. Cloud and ones in the county on Old Sugar Mill Lane, Brown Chapel Road and North Lyndell Drive.
    On June 25, the day after Lothar Schafer bought the carbine firearm, KPD officials said Konrad Schafer shot Guerrero as he waited for an early-morning bus on North Central Avenue to take him to work. The motive, they said, was that Schafer "thought it would be fun to shoot someone."
    "The victim was an innocent young man on his way to work," Massie said. "He was not involved in any nefarious activity."
    The Florida Metal Detecting Club was called on to assist in searching the crime scene last weekend, and on Saturday it recovered a .45 caliber shell which matched the casings found in the other shooting incidents and tied Schafer and Damus to the crime.
    The orchestration of the Roopnarine homicide began July 3 when Rios made contact with the victim regarding a sex act, and Roopnarine provided Rios with directions to his Mendoza Lane home. The four drove to the house with the intent to rob the victim, who according to the report had bragged about having a large sum of money.
    While Muriel stayed in the vehicle as the getaway driver, the other three entered the home and demanded money from Roopnarine. He gave them $300 but when he could not provide more Damus shot him in the face and Schafer followed by stabbing him in the neck, the arrest report said. The group then stole the victim's television, game consoles, cellphone and car keys and fled to Damus and Muriel's Reef Club apartment in Kissimmee to unload the goods.
    On Monday, homicide investigators spoke with an employee at Mega Gun and Armory in Kissimmee, who confirmed the business sold the high-point rifle to Lothar Schafer. The investigators went to his Kissimmee apartment and asked him to locate the rifle, which was not in the suitcase he kept it in in his closet. The rifle was eventually found behind the washing machine in Lothar's apartment.
    Rios was at the apartment during this time, and during questioning she confirmed Konrad had confided to her that he shot at the houses around the county, and that "there were bodies attached to that gun."
    This is a breaking news story. Further details to come at www.aroundosceola.com.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 07-13-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

I think this might be one of the cases that pushes me into siding with the death penalty.

It's stories like these that make wish I were not part of the human race. UGH!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    It's stories like these that make wish I were not part of the human race. UGH!

Me too! Buying a rifle is the answer when his son, "Konrad was having problems with unidentified subjects in Poinciana?" I bet the Dad feels like shit now for that decision!

Seriously, what the hell is up with Florida? Seems like the worst cases come from there.

Yep...that kid is a straight up psychopath. 15 effin' years old...

I remember a trial I watched several years ago. A kid set up an older guy to come to his Grandfather's house. He ambushed the guy in the garage, stabbing him and cutting his off his head. He was considered a "spree killer". He got convicted of M1 and got LWOP. His name is on the tip of my tongue, I just can't remember. These spree killer kids scare the shit out of me. This story is just sick.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I remember a trial I watched several years ago. A kid set up an older guy to come to his Grandfather's house. He ambushed the guy in the garage, stabbing him and cutting his off his head. He was considered a "spree killer". He got convicted of M1 and got LWOP. His name is on the tip of my tongue, I just can't remember. These spree killer kids scare the shit out of me. This story is just sick.
    What is really scary about them is they absolutely do not care. No value for a human life whatsoever. Sad to say there is no helping this one. Another example of there needing to be retroactive abortion.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Holy shit. Kid is crazy.
    Jenn

"Say girl, what's your name"

This is his dad, but I cannot tell if this is Konrad or his older brother

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Beli, I don't know how you track down the stuff you do, in so many threads. I bow down to you, and TY!

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Beli, I don't know how you track down the stuff you do, in so many threads. I bow down to you, and TY!
    +1. It's great that there is so much interesting material on MDS. I always have something to read.

Victims -

Is that him in with the blue tie? The picture is from 2010. The one in red is his brother.

Jess Schafer
    Yesterday via mobile
    woww tha same person that attempted to prosecuted casey anthony is prosecuting my brother /: wowwwww.
    Dante DirtySprite Morris likes this.

Jess Schafer Prosecute
    Yesterday at 12:12am via mobile

Heather Norris Well Casey Anthony walked and got away with murdering her daughter and shoving her in a garbage bag in the middle of the woods so the prosecutor can't be that good so your brother is probably gonna be okay.
    Yesterday at 6:44am via mobile ? 1

Bianca Lee what did he do
    Yesterday at 8:49am via mobile

Jess Schafer I can't sayy directly on here, look it up his names Konrad he's my lil brotherr. );
    22 hours ago via mobile

Jess Schafer & cali I prayyyy that's tha case, he already lost one biggg time case hopefully anothe
    Last edited by beli; 07-16-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Sorry to keep posting -

Korad's facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PittFighter13

Holy shit Beli. It seems that every time somebody is caught, their Facebook, Twitter, or phone has a shitload of evidence. Killa isn't too bright. "War is Inedible". Really?

What little shits.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I am stunned at the texts Beli posted from the sister about the prosecutor and hoping the brother gets off. You would think that they were prosecuting the brother for a misdemeanor juvi offense or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I am stunned at the texts Beli posted from the sister about the prosecutor and hoping the brother gets off. You would think that they were prosecuting the brother for a misdemeanor juvi offense or something.

EXACTLY!! When I first read it I thought the person who posted the whole casey anthony post was being sarcastic, but the sister didn't catch it. But i think she really meant it

WOW just wow...no other words but wow and un fucking believable

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    wait. so did the dad buy the gun FOR the kid, or just to keep at the house?

either way, he's a little fucker and i hope he gets what he deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I know I'm gonna sound old now... but these kids were born the year I graduated high school. those facebook comments are bizarre on his sisters page.

Thread Information