Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Jeremy Brent Cramer (38) killed his 3 year old son because his wife wouldn't let him take a road trip

Thank you for the update!

If this dude was a meth addict the reason why he took so many Adderall is so he could get the same effect or "high" that he got from street drugs. Adderall contains only a small amount of meth and isn't going to really do anything for someone used to the hard shit. I don't think the drug should be blamed in this case. This guy deliberately misused his meds and should be held accountable for his actions.

I still don't think he's telling the truth about what went that night either. As someone here already mentioned he said he saw his son and was like "that's not my kid" why would he then go into a murderous rage? It doesn't make sense.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    If this dude was a meth addict the reason why he took so many Adderall is so he could get the same effect or "high" that he got from street drugs. Adderall contains only a small amount of meth and isn't going to really do anything for someone used to the hard shit. I don't think the drug should be blamed in this case. This guy deliberately misused his meds and should be held accountable for his actions.

I still don't think he's telling the truth about what went that night either. As someone here already mentioned he said he saw his son and was like "that's not my kid" why would he then go into a murderous rage? It doesn't make sense.
    There was a meth addict in my home town who attacked his family members because he was high and thought they were all out to get him. We're talking a wife and two young children here. He beat his 4 year old daughter to death with a hammer. Meth makes you do crazy, unpredictable, awful things.

Don't get me wrong; it's still his own fault. He chose to take that crap. But I have no trouble believing that someone could attack a child if meth was anywhere in the picture.

I have less than zero sympathy for meth users who do horrible things. Fuck them. Who has ever taken meth and been like 'oh wait whoa I thought this was going to make me smarter and more attractive?'

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I have less than zero sympathy for meth users who do horrible things. Fuck them. Who has ever taken meth and been like 'oh wait whoa I thought this was going to make me smarter and more attractive?'
    Like people that got hooked on crack in 2008. Seriously?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I don't have sympathy for this dude either. My point was if he's dumb enough to take that many pills in the first place then he needs to take responsibility for his flip out while under the influence of them. I just hate it when people try to say drugs made them do shit. They choose to do the drugs in the first place.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah, I agree. This is also my issue with drunk drivers. You don't drive somewhere, get drunk, and then realize OH NO I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO DRIVE HOME. You knew you had your fucking car.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Yeah, I agree. This is also my issue with drunk drivers. You don't drive somewhere, get drunk, and then realize OH NO I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO DRIVE HOME. You knew you had your fucking car.
    The same way when someone has 3 DUIs you know that it's not because they've done it 3 times in their life.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

No death penalty for man who murdered 3-year-old-son
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prosecutors do not intend to seek the death penalty against a Washington state man accused of killing his 3-year-old son near Anaconda this summer.

During an April 2014 trial, Jeremy Brent Cramer of Lacey, Wash., will face life in prison if convicted of mitigated deliberate homicide.

At the trial, slated to begin April 7, 2014, Cramer's defense attorney also has notified the Anaconda district court of potentially using the defense of compulsion, according to recently filed court documents. Cramer remains jailed in Anaconda on $250,000 bond.

Cramer, 28, pleaded not guilty in August. He is accused of killing Broderick Daniel Cramer through blunt and sharp force trauma near Anaconda. Investigators located the boy's body off of Mill Creek Highway in July.

-- Reporter Angela Brandt may be reached via email at angela.brandt@lee.net or 496-5519.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why in the world would they not go for DP? The guy stabbed and beat a small child FFS! Shouldn't that be an automatic DP case??

Plus, it looks like he's going for the "drugs made me do it" defense...
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-14-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Fun fact: 10 Adderall is the equivalent of 1 point of Methamphetamine.

So if this dude ate 60 of them in that short amount of time ... I think it's safe to say he would of been both tweaking and starting to feel the full brunt of sleep deprivation. In the view of the context of the entire situation, this would probably be enough for anyone to go psychotic in the right circumstances.

Not that this mitigates the fact of the matter in the slightest.

Hello, Trepid from the magical land of Oz! If you read about this guy's actions and statements after his arrest, he did seem to be totally psychotic. But looking at what a heinous crime this is, I still think it screams DP. It was a self-induced drug psychosis, not like he was a schizophrenic who was off his meds. And he took the drug willingly, with his child with him. DP DP DP I say!
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-14-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Jeremy Brent Cramer Sentenced to Life in Prison After Killing Son Broderick Cramer

ANACONDA, Mont.?A Montana judge sentenced a Washington state man Friday to life in prison without parole for killing and dismembering his 3-year-old son after his wife threatened to leave him and take the child.

Jeremy Brent Cramer, 38, pleaded guilty in December to deliberate homicide in the July 8 slaying of Broderick Cramer, who was to turn 4 two days later. Cramer had taken the boy from their Lacey, Wash., home that morning after a confrontation with his wife, Nataliya, and killed him 5 miles southeast of Anaconda, Mont.

Prosecutors and Cramer?s public defenders had reached a plea agreement that recommended life in prison with the possibility of parole after 30 years. District Judge Loren Tucker removed any option of parole, saying the brutality of the crime deserved the harshest punishment possible.

?We?re dealing with ? the gruesome, horrible, dismembered butchery of a child. Your child. It?s almost impossible to fathom the gravity of that crime,? Tucker said.

Prosecutors said they did not have a sufficient legal foundation to argue for the death penalty.

Cramer nodded slightly as the judge handed down the sentence. Moments earlier, he told Tucker that he had accepted there is no punishment too great for the crime he committed, and that he was sorry for the shame he had brought to his family.

?I love my son and my wife with all my heart, and this is something I have to live with,? he said.

The horrifying details of the boy?s death emerged for the first time Friday, as prosecutors investigators described what happened on July 8.
    Cramer had argued with his wife that morning, and she had told him that he would lose his family if he didn?t get his act together, Assistant Attorney General Brant Light said.

Cramer was $30,000 in debt, couldn?t hold steady work and was using ? and likely abusing ? prescription drugs, Light said.

They had a similar argument a week ago, and Cramer told her then that she may leave, but she wouldn?t take their son, Light said.

That morning, after the confrontation, Cramer snatched the boy, took his wife?s cellphone and drove away from their Lacey home. Nataliya Cramer dug up an old cellphone and called police that afternoon after her husband would not respond to calls or text messages.

Cramer drove to southwestern Montana and ran out of gas near the town of Anaconda. A couple driving past told investigators they saw the truck and Cramer carrying the boy on his shoulders off the road.

In the field, Cramer struck the boy?s head with a large rock, which likely killed him, Light said.

Then, Cramer used a large fixed knife to cut the boy?s throat and nearly severed his head doing so, said Tara Billteen, a parole officer who conducted the presentencing investigation.

The body had been cut in two, and the two halves were found a foot apart, lead investigator John Sullivan said.

Cramer hitchhiked to a gas station, where he was arrested while washing blood from his clothes, Light said. Authorities learned there was a boy with him only after they called Nataliya Cramer at home.

Police officers started a search that intensified after Cramer told his father and brother in recorded phone calls from the jail that he had killed the boy and his body was in a field.

Investigators found the abandoned truck and the boy?s body the next day.

They also found on Cramer an empty container for a generic substitute of the stimulant Adderall that had been filled five days earlier.

Cramer had overdosed on methamphetamine when he was 17 and had continuing drug and alcohol problems, Light said.

Public defender Sherry Stadler said she didn?t dispute anything prosecutors and investigators said, but it was apparent that Cramer was on drugs when he killed his son.

?He has asked us again and again and again if we can tell him why he did this. We can?t,? Stadler said.

Billteen read a statement from Nataliya Cramer, who was not in the courtroom, in which she said her world has ended and her only hope is that she and Brody will be reunited when she dies.

She called Cramer an animal and she can?t believe she lived with him for five years.

?Why did he do this? Why did he hurt a boy who loved him with all his heart?? her statement said.

http://m.theepochtimes.com/n3/602154...derick-cramer/

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

I think I'm going to throw up, reading those details. How horrible. And he doesn't really sound that sorry. I hate it when they say "I will have to live with this the rest of my life." Way to make it all about you.

How could someone butcher another human, much less their own baby?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

After reading Jeremy's resume Missbad posted above, I can certainly say without a doubt this evil asshole will be *Inmate Of The Month* in no time.

Killing Broderick was bad enough, but to dismember him also...The mind, it boggles.

Godspeed, Broderick

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information