Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Brent Cramer (38) killed his 3 year old son because his wife wouldn't let him take a road trip

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What a dumbass. He could have totally sold that kid and gone on the road trip with his profits. Some people just aren't thinking.
    White kid too!

Ron was the best part, hands down.

60 Adderall pills over 5 days...then he runs out of gas in the middle of nowhere and stabs and beats his 3-year-old with rocks and hitch hikes into town covered in blood. Gad, what a story..

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    60 Adderall pills over 5 days...then he runs out of gas in the middle of nowhere and stabs and beats his 3-year-old with rocks and hitch hikes into town covered in blood. Gad, what a story..
    Oh I totally missed the Adderall part!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Yes, 60 Adderalls, prescription filled 5 days prior to the abduction/murder. The empty pill bottle was found at the scene and he states "I took all my pills" to the officer.

That is enough to make anyone go psychotic! I don't condone what he did and geez....if the whole Adderall thing is true he might literally have been psychotic.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "it is what it is!"

Most of the statements he made to police and his recorded telephone call to his father sound batshit crazy.

Most of the statements he made to police and his recorded telephone call to his father sound batshit crazy.
    Adderall can be a really nasty drug...causes violent tendencies, paranoia, psychosis etc...
    "it is what it is!"

WOW. Cant wait to hear updates when this fucker goes to court.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Adderall can be a really nasty drug...causes violent tendencies, paranoia, psychosis etc...
    Especially when taken as a MASSIVE OVERDOSE...

I'm surprised he didn't try to kill more people, with as many Adderall as he was on. He just found a ride and washed himself off.

Im surprised he didn't OD ...must be a heavy weight champ!

Would depend on the milligram as well..if they were just 5mgs it would still cause a lot of issues but not if the dose were higher.
    "it is what it is!"

Would depend on the milligram as well..if they were just 5mgs it would still cause a lot of issues but not if the dose were higher.
    True. I've been on ADD medication in the past - low doses of it but it would make me feel a bit crazy. Couldn't sit still, fast heart rate, agitated. It was uncomfortable. I'm drawing a blank on what she called it.

ETA:
    Manifestations of acute overdosage with amphetamines include restlessness, tremor, hyperreflexia, rapid respiration, confusion, assaultiveness, hallucinations, panic states, hyperpyrexia and rhabdomyolysis.
    http://www.rxlist.com/adderall-drug/...ndications.htm
    Last edited by M Joy; 07-23-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Here are some details from the 15 page affadavit released yesterday:

http://mtstandard.com/cramer-affadav...a4bcf887a.html

Timeline:

• 7/8: JC picks up Brody from mom, states he's "going to take him for awhile."

• 7/8 2 pm: Mom concerned she hasn't heard from JC and many calls/texts unanswered. Calls police

• 7/8 9:15 pm: JC's vehicle seen on security monitor, parked near power plant east of Anaconda, MT (617 miles from where he set out.)

• 7/8 10:39 pm: call to police-male jumping in front of traffic on Hwy 1 east of Anaconda

• 7/8 11:09 pm: 911 call-male entered convenience store on Hwy 1 in Anaconda covered in blood, stripping down in bathroom. Police respond, locate JC in bathroom with pants off, notes substantial amount of blood on clothing. JC refuses to put pants on, arrested for disorderly conduct. Taken to jail. Staff there notes front of pants covered with blood, also spattered on white shirt and tie.

• Recovered from JC: pocket knife, covered with blood, empty prescription bottle for Adderal, filled 7/3/13, 60 pills.

• 7/8 late evening: Police call JC wife (Brody's mom), she asks about Brody. Cops tell her no child there, that JC was seen walking alone with dog along highway prior to arrest. Cops locate JC's vehicle beside road at 12:57 am, search along sides of road, call off further search until morning.

• 7/9 early am: JC refuses to talk to cops, states he is a Mormon and will only talk to "someone high up in the church." President of Mormon church for SW MT called in at 1:45 am, meets with JC for about 1 hour. JC refuses to say where Brody is.

• 7/9 5:27 am: Taped phone call from JC to his father.

• 7/9 6:15 am: Police find Brody's body. Found at scene: bloody fixed blade knife, large rock wirh hair & blood, small rock with blood. Cause of death: multiple sharp and blunt force trauma.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 07-23-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Here are some details from the 15 page affadavit released yesterday:

http://mtstandard.com/cramer-affadav...a4bcf887a.html

Timeline:

• 7/8: JC picks up Brody from mom, states he's "going to take him for awhile."

• 7/8 2 pm: Mom concerned she hasn't heard from JC and many calls/texts unanswered. Calls police

• 7/8 9:15 pm: JC's vehicle seen on security monitor, parked near power plant east of Anaconda, MT (617 miles from where he set out.)

• 7/8 10:39 pm: call to police-male jumping in front of traffic on Hwy 1 east of Anaconda

• 7/8 11:09 pm: 911 call-male entered convenience store on Hwy 1 in Anaconda covered in blood, stripping down in bathroom. Police respond, locate JC in bathroom with pants off, notes substantial amount of blood on clothing. JC refuses to put pants on, arrested for disorderly conduct. Taken to jail. Staff there notes front of pants covered with blood, also spattered on white shirt and tie.

snipped
    I guess this is what he was doing after killing his son? Maybe he thought about killing himself by running into traffic.

More from affadavit:

Interview with witness Austin Howell (AH)

• JC offered AH $50 for a ride into town (Anaconda) on the night of 7/8. AH states JC "appeared to be tweaking." AH asked JC about blood on his clothes, JC said "I had a traumatic experience and no one is dead."

• JC got in back of AH's truck with his dog, AH drove into town. JC asked to be driven back to where his car was "to find his 2 friends." AH drove to JC's car, JC stated he was out of gas, asked to be driven back into town to get gas. AH drives back to town, to convenience store. JC attempts to buy gas with several credit cards. AH goes into store to warn clerk "something is not right with this guy." JC enters store, goes into bathroom to wash blood off. Clerk calls 911.

Excerpts from JC's taped phone call to his father, 7/9 at 5:27 am:

• Father: Where is Brody? Is he dead?

• JC: Yes. I was walking and I have blood on me. We were having hallucinations. I just lost my best friend and I don't know why.

• JC: Dad, I gotta have a lawyer with this stuff right here. I'm sitting right here at a counter by the jail and I can't comprehend reality right now.

• Father: Brody could still be alive.

• JC: He's not.

• Father: How do you know? What did you do to him?

• JC: Because I, I picture him and I just died right there. I don't know why I did it, I don't know what happened.

• JC: You make me re-live, re-live, re-live...We stopped, we ran out of gas, we were walking Chester, then we were walking down the road. He was on my shoulders. And Brody was like some other kid when he was on my neck, he was like doing something to me and I don't know what it wasn't Brody. It was Brody through the whole ride. And that's what happened. He was living through my head. I remember looking at his face and I just died right there.

• JC: The thing was it wasn't like I had a few beers it was like something was up inside. Why did I take all my pills? Did I take all my pills?

• JC: My son is dead, 100%, my son is dead, yes I did it, something did it of me but I didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I guess this is what he was doing after killing his son? Maybe he thought about killing himself by running into traffic.
    No, he was running into traffic before he got to the store. Maybe trying to get a ride, or the guy he offered $50 to (AH) to drive him into town stopped for him while he was running into traffic.

More from affadavit:

Interview with witness Austin Howell (AH)

• JC offered AH $50 for a ride into town (Anaconda) on the night of 7/8. AH states JC "appeared to be tweaking." AH asked JC about blood on his clothes, JC said "I had a traumatic experience and no one is dead."

• JC got in back of AH's truck with his dog, AH drove into town. JC asked to be driven back to where his car was "to find his 2 friends." AH drove to JC's car, JC stated he was out of gas, asked to be driven back into town to get gas. AH drives back to town, to convenience store. JC attempts to buy gas with several credit cards. AH goes into store to warn clerk "something is not right with this guy." JC enters store, goes into bathroom to wash blood off. Clerk calls 911.

Excerpts from JC's taped phone call to his father, 7/9 at 5:27 am:

• Father: Where is Brody? Is he dead?

• JC: Yes. I was walking and I have blood on me. We were having hallucinations. I just lost my best friend and I don't know why.

• JC: Dad, I gotta have a lawyer with this stuff right here. I'm sitting right here at a counter by the jail and I can't comprehend reality right now.

• Father: Brody could still be alive.

• JC: He's not.

• Father: How do you know? What did you do to him?

• JC: Because I, I picture him and I just died right there. I don't know why I did it, I don't know what happened.

• JC: You make me re-live, re-live, re-live...We stopped, we ran out of gas, we were walking Chester, then we were walking down the road. He was on my shoulders. And Brody was like some other kid when he was on my neck, he was like doing something to me and I don't know what it wasn't Brody. It was Brody through the whole ride. And that's what happened. He was living through my head. I remember looking at his face and I just died right there.

• JC: The thing was it wasn't like I had a few beers it was like something was up inside. Why did I take all my pills? Did I take all my pills?

• JC: My son is dead, 100%, my son is dead, yes I did it, something did it of me but I didn't do it.
    This alone is pretty compelling that he was not oriented or rational.....or he's already got his defense somewhat figured out.
    "it is what it is!"

This alone is pretty compelling that he was not oriented or rational.....or he's already got his defense somewhat figured out.
    Yep would it be mental illness/insanity? or something else since he OD'd?

Omg what a crazy story. I hope he doesn't get away with it based on being loaded. :( poor boy. I think I'd freak if a blood covered man tried to jump in front of my car. The things nightmares are made of.
    Jenn

I have Narcolepsy and Adderall is one of the only meds I can take for it that has the least side effects for me. And I can tell the God's honest truth 5 mgs over the prescribed dose for me and I am one mean bitch. During the summer I take one 30 mg. which is quartered (cheaper to get rx that way) over the course of the day. But that is with naps spread out too. In the beginning when I was first started on it and didn't know what the hell I was doing I was all over the place. I am normally a mellow kind of girl but I was as mean as a snake and every bit as short tempered anything and everything could piss me off. But instead of beating the shit out of someone I would quickly remove myself from the situation. I still occasionally have uncontrollable bouts of what I blame on Tourette's (Ha ha) when whatever I am thinking kinda just comes out. Depending on the mgs of the Adderall even at 5 mgs. ingesting that many is enough to make you batshit crazy.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 07-23-2013 at 07:48 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Jesus. I can't stand my best friend when she takes ONE adderall.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Yep would it be mental illness/insanity? or something else since he OD'd?

Diminished capacity I would think. The drug od would be a mitigating circumstance.
    "it is what it is!"

This is why I'm afraid to take any kind of medication like this. I deal with horrible anxiety and panic attacks. I was diagnosed with ADD and I'm dealing currently with minor depression issues (that just came from out of nowhere) but I'm not gonna see anyone nor take anything for it. Medication scares me.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Just make sure you find a Dr. that knows what the hell they are doing. Fully research what you are given and don't be afraid to voice any concerns. In the beginning when I was first diagnosed it is common for Dr to prescribe an anti depressant with the stimulant for Narcolepsy patients. I was given Prozac. I was young and didn't know any better so I just kept taking it. I was pacing the floor at night, not able to eat cuz everything tasted absolutely disgusting. I lost over 30 lbs in a month. I ended up in the hospital for malnutrition and dehydration, hair falling out it was horrible. Ever since then I don't take shit unless I fully research it first.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information