Thread: Ex NFL Titans Cheerleader Elizabeth Garner (42) accused of sexual assault of 12 year boy

Ex NFL Titans Cheerleader Elizabeth Garner (42) accused of sexual assault of 12 year boy

Elizabeth Leigh Garner, ex NFL Titans cheerleader, refuses plea deal in alleged sex assault of minor, report says

(CBS) MURFREESBORO, Tenn. - Former Tennessee Titans cheerleader Elizabeth Leigh Garner has refused a plea deal on charges of sexually assaulting a minor, according to The Tennessean.
    The paper reports that Elizabeth "Leigh" Garner has a court appearance scheduled for Oct. 11 and her trial is scheduled for November 12.

The 42-year-old woman was arrested in March for allegedly assaulting a 12-year-old boy, according to a previous report by CBS affiliate WTVF.

Garner was reportedly charged with sexual battery and solicitation of a minor.

According to Murfreesboro authorities, the woman was visiting a friend's home when she followed the 12-year-old boy to the bathroom and tried to seduce him, the station reports.

A police report on the incident indicates Garner told detectives she was drunk and thought the boy was another man who was also there.

In response to her statement, Kyle Evans, of the police department said, "That's just absolutely no excuse for sexually assaulting a child. If you can't tell the difference between a 12-year-old and an adult then there are problems."

The station reports the former cheerleader was released on a $30,000 bail. If convicted she could face more than eight years in jail.

Complete coverage of the Elizabeth Leigh Garner case on Crimesider

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...r-report-says/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

She could not tell the difference in the penis of a 12 year old boy and a grown man? Who has she been dating??

Oh burn! to the guys she used to date.

I wonder how everything went down. He must have yelled and others called the cops. I wonder if she even remembers what happened. Either way, lol. Way to go, dummy.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

I remember this, I want to say there was another thread. But yeah, dumb broad.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I searched her name here, but nothing came up.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I searched her name here, but nothing came up.
    It might have been mentioned in another thread at some point. I don't remember. I just remember the whole being drunk in a bathroom thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I don't think that's illegal in Tennessee?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    I don't think that's illegal in Tennessee?

It's legal only if it's a blood relative!

She's married. Why in the hell would her husband have her back when she's either a pedophile or a cheater or both? I'm pretty sure she has done this shit before.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    ...Garner told detectives she was drunk and thought the boy was another man who was also there.

In response to her statement, Kyle Evans, of the police department said, "That's just absolutely no excuse for sexually assaulting a child. If you can't tell the difference between a 12-year-old and an adult then there are problems."
    A'ight, if I'm her husband I'm going to be a little pissed about the inference than can be drawn from this.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    It might have been mentioned in another thread at some point. I don't remember. I just remember the whole being drunk in a bathroom thing.
    Do you mean these two? http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/car..._bathroom_sex/

It may have been posted before. This happened in March, but it was news recently because she had a court date.

A FORMER cheerleader has been accused of trying to seduce a 12-year-old boy 'she thought was a man', a court has heard.
    Elizabeth ‘Leigh’ Garner, 42, from Nashville, Tennessee, was charged with sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for child rape.
    The married, ex-NFL cheerleader was at a party when she tried to seduce her friend's son.

She allegedly followed the 12-year-old boy into a bathroom, fondling his penis and offering him oral sex refused a plea deal in court today.

According to Murfreesboro police, Garner was at a party in February when she tried to seduce the boy, who is understood to be the son of the host.
    The boy told police that Garner asked him whether he'd 'ever been with a woman' before she tried to pull down him pants.
    He then bolted from the bathroom and told his mother what happened, who reported her friend to police.

Garner later told sex crimes detectives the alleged assault was all a misunderstanding, "that she was drunk that evening and she got the boy confused with a man"
    who was also at the residence.
    "If you can't tell the difference between a 12-year-old and an adult then there are problems," said officer Kyle Evans.

Garner was a high-profile Titans' cheer squad member until 2008 and was considerably older than her fellow cheerleaders, who were in their 20s.
    Garner faces more than eight years' prison if she's convicted. She will stand trial in November.

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/no...-1226671978936

Garner later told sex crimes detectives the alleged assault was all a misunderstanding, "that she was drunk that evening and she got the boy confused with a man"
    ??? Then why did she ask if he had ever been with a woman before? That's not something you usually ask a grown man.

She knew what she was doing, drunk or not. Im sure it wasn't the first time either...

she was all like im a and im I can do whatever I want..

fuck her.

Thread Information