Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When are we all going to stop denying that we pick our nose

People pick their nose in the bathrooms at work and stick 'em to the wall above the urinals. It's nasty. Why not go into a stall, grab some toilet paper and do it there?

Also, I see people at work leave the stall and head straight out the door without stopping at the sink. I don't shake hands with anyone at work. There's even a sign in the bathrooms stating that employees must wash hands. It bothers me that that there is a need for these signs anywhere.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    People pick their nose in the bathrooms at work and stick 'em to the wall above the urinals. It's nasty. Why not go into a stall, grab some toilet paper and do it there?

Also, I see people at work leave the stall and head straight out the door without stopping at the sink. I don't shake hands with anyone at work. There's even a sign in the bathrooms stating that employees must wash hands. It bothers me that that there is a need for these signs anywhere.
    i know a guy (very well) who only washes his hands two or three times a day. of course, he never gets sick. but i swear i have seen him touch his gross feet (jungle rot), dig in his arm pit, pick his nose, then stick his finger in his eye and sit down to eat a meal without washing his hands. it makes me gag. he says that he doesn't like the way his hands feel after he washes them, which i get. this is why i use lotion, i have to be properly lubricated or i lose my mind. this guy says he can't stand lotion, either.

weird childhood story. as a kid i licked my hands all the time. washing them dried them out so after i washed them i'd lick them to try and heal my dry skin, which of course only dried them out more but i didn't know this at 4-5 years old. my mom totally saved my life when she figured it out and started giving me little bottles of lotion. i had a serious problem. i was actually given prescription lotion for awhile because my skin was so dry.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i know a guy (very well) who only washes his hands two or three times a day. of course, he never gets sick. but i swear i have seen him touch his gross feet (jungle rot), dig in his arm pit, pick his nose, then stick his finger in his eye and sit down to eat a meal without washing his hands. it makes me gag. he says that he doesn't like the way his hands feel after he washes them, which i get. this is why i use lotion, i have to be properly lubricated or i lose my mind. this guy says he can't stand lotion, either.

weird childhood story. as a kid i licked my hands all the time. washing them dried them out so after i washed them i'd lick them to try and heal my dry skin, which of course only dried them out more but i didn't know this at 4-5 years old. my mom totally saved my life when she figured it out and started giving me little bottles of lotion. i had a serious problem. i was actually given prescription lotion for awhile because my skin was so dry.
    That guy probably exposes himself to germs all the time and has built up a good immunity to things. My sisters kids are constantly given hand sanitizer and are always getting sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    That guy probably exposes himself to germs all the time and has built up a good immunity to things. My sisters kids are constantly given hand sanitizer and are always getting sick.
    exactly. we've had a few convos in here lately about how being too clean is counterproductive and creates superbugs.

Thread Information